Rear View

Story Info
Taxi Driver gets an eyeful.
3.4k words
4.11
37.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow!" exclaimed Pamela, breathless, "you're really hot tonight!" She grinned widely, "What brought this on?"

And I was! After what turned out to be a very interesting evening driving the taxicab (which I do on the occasional weekend, to pick up extra money), I made all haste to Pamela's apartment. She'd barely opened the door, and I practically knocked her over with my exuberant greeting, full of kisses and hugs and not just a few gropes. Kicking the door closed behind me, I moved us over to the sofa, all the while probing her mouth with my tongue. I broke the kiss, after opening her loose blue work-shirt, to kiss her perky tits through her black sports-bra. That was the first opportunity I'd given her to speak.

"Well," I began, returning her grin, "You know that I was driving the cab tonight?" She nodded. "It was a pretty average night, until around seven o'clock. That's when I picked up Tom and Jeri." I pulled off her work-shirt, and tossed it on the floor, leaving her in her bra and black spandex pants.

She gave me a look. "You're hot because you picked up a cartoon cat and mouse in your cab? I think you've been working too hard, Lover."

I grinned, looking into her pretty green eyes. She was having fun with me. "No, these were humans," I said. "And it's Jay Ee Are Eye; Jeri was a woman. A gorgeous woman."

"You think all women are gorgeous, you letch," she said with a smirk.

"True," I agreed, smiling as I pulled the elastic out of her blonde hair, letting it spill down long and straight to the small of her back. I resumed kissing her breasts through the material of her sports bra, and I gently moved my hands over her back. Pamela ran her fingers through my hair, which she knows I love.

Then she grabbed a handful of my long wavy dark brown hair, and pulled my head away from her breasts. It felt nice. "Hey, Mister!" she scolded me, "that can't be the whole story. Spill it."

Smile. "Okay." I kissed her lips, and her neck, and began slowly peeling down her spandex, revealing her white satin string-bikini panties. Between kisses, which I placed on various parts of her exposed flesh, I began my tale.

"I'd just dropped someone off at one of the restaurants downtown, and the doorman asked me to wait a moment. He called into the doorway that a cab was outside, and out came Tom and Jeri. Tom was around five-eight, five-nine. He had jet-black hair, dark eyes, and he was decked out stylishly, for a night on the town. Jeri was tall for a woman; say, five-ten? But she was wearing burgundy 'fuck-me' pumps, which besides making her legs look great, added about four inches to her height! Her eyes were deep green, like yours, and she had hair as red and bright as a sunset! It was pulled up and back, but I could tell that it would be wild, if she let it down. I could picture her in a chain-mail bikini fighting off hordes of goblins with a longsword or an axe. Pure Amazonian beauty, she was. But tonight, she wasn't wearing her chain-mail bikini. She was wearing a form-fitting, ultra-short sleeveless purple dress, which showed off her grapefruit-sized boobs nicely. My eyes almost popped when I saw her, and I said 'wow', or something. I think she read my lips, 'cause she smiled at me before getting in. They were a really friendly couple from New Jersey, and I had no trouble talking to them. Well, I guess they liked me too, because they asked me to be their driver for the evening. Paid a premium for my services, too. In advance!"

"Okay," said Pamela. By this time, I'd gotten her bra off, and was gently pulling and squeezing her hard little nipples. She started to unbutton my shirt slowly, and she kissed my chest, and flicked her tongue over my nipples. Another thing she knows that I love. Heck, she knows that everything she does to my body is something that I love! "You've set up the scene, get to the part where your cock gets hard." She emphasized this request by rubbing my manhood through my jeans.

"Mmm. I'm getting there, lover," I said, touching the front panel of her panties with the back of my hand. She pushed her hips toward me. "I took them to a couple of the usual tourist places, but they weren't really interested in that. They wanted to go to the fun places, and they made it clear that they didn't mean an amusement park. Tom told me that they were in my hands. Jeri said, with a wicked grin, 'If you think you can handle us', and I could only grin back, looking at her lovely face through the rearview mirror. I started them off with a tour of some of the local strip-clubs. A couple of them had male dancers, but Jeri seemed just as interested in the women as the men. They invited me inside with them, and we stayed at each one long enough to get a table-dance from one of the ladies, and they tipped very well. Usually, Tom would pick the dancer, but occasionally Jeri would do the honors, and at the last club we went to, Jeri insisted that I choose. I carefully selected a dancer with curves and real breasts. She had bright blue hair, in a pageboy style, which might have been a wig, and might not have been. It didn't matter much, either way to me; she was cute, and sexy, and Tom and Jeri enjoyed her dancing. As did I."

I paused to give Pamela's left nipple a little love-bite, and she moaned. Her panties were starting to get damp, as I continued to rub her pussy through the flimsy material. She unbuckled my belt, unzipped my jeans, and encouraged me to "Keep talking, Wolf."

"Next, I took them to one of the better adult stores for some toy-shopping."

Pamela's angelic face took on a wicked aspect. "Did you buy me anything?"

"You'll find out tomorrow, on your birthday, and not a moment sooner," I grinned. "We walked all along the displays, viewing the wares. Tom and Jeri looked over each item carefully, grinning at some; laughing at others. Jeri chose some edible body paints for purchase, as well as a double-headed dildo. Tom beamed at her when she showed the dildo to him, and asked if 'Betty' was visiting them soon. Jeri nodded with a sexy smile, and continued browsing. Tom picked up a studded rubber ring, with a studded tab. You know, a cock ring, with a clit-stimulator on it. He also found a nice little vibrator. Well, 'little' isn't the proper word, really."

"Describe it to me," said Pamela. She'd gotten me out of my jeans, and was now pulling down my grey boxer-briefs. She kissed my rock-hard cock; right on the tip, and then ran her tongue down the shaft to my balls.

"Well, it was pink plastic, with a little transparent portion in the shaft. It was filled with little plastic beads, which would move around, adding to the vibration, when the thing was on, making a popping sound, like popcorn. This thing also had a clit-stimulator, but it was shaped like a tiny little bunny. It looked like a rabbit with an impossibly huge erection. The ears were made to go on either side of the clit. The thing had two variable speed controls, one for the main unit, and one for the clit-stimulator."

"Ooo!" exclaimed Pamela, standing up and wrapping a leg around my waist, pressing her soaking panties against my cock.

"That's what Jeri said!" I laughed. "Anyway, we'd looked through all of the toys, and then Jeri decided to go through the lingerie. She routed through the racks, and chose two different outfits to try on. Leaving Tom and me to wait outside, she went into the dressing room. We made small talk, and Tom grabbed up some batteries for their electronics. Soon Jeri called Tom in, so she could model for him. He went in, but didn't close the curtain all the way, and I could see Jeri in a sheer red teddy, with a thick downy trim. I thought she looked good in it, and Tom indicated that he did, too, but she didn't seem to agree, and pushed him out so she could try on the other one. Again, when Tom was called in to see Jeri's outfit, he failed to close the curtain all the way. I could see Jeri decked out in a black corset-like bustier, with little red bows along the seams. The bustier had a half-cup, and her pink nipples peeked out over the edge. She also wore black lace gloves that went to her elbows, sheer black stockings and garters, and hi-cut red satiny g-string-bikini panties."

"Sounds nice," said Pamela, stroking my cock with her elegant hands. She was sitting on the sofa now, and I knelt down to help her out of her drenched panties. I pulled them down over her knees, and her natural perfume filled my nostrils. My cock jumped, knowing that he was soon going to be with his best friend. I kissed her mouth, and her neck, nibbling, and touched her clit with my finger. It grew hard under my touch, and her legs spread wide.

"Yes, very," I agreed. "And I think I had at least some part in Jeri deciding to buy. She looked right at me through the curtain. Right into my eyes. And smiling at me, she told Tom that the panties had a Velcro crotch. He reached between her thighs, and though I couldn't see, I could hear the distinct sound of Velcro being separated. She bit her lip, and I think I sighed audibly. She immediately pushed Tom out of the booth, and closed the curtain. Half a moment later, she came out dressed again in her purple dress, but without her new outfit. She was carrying only the tags. 'I'm wearing it home,' she told the girl at the counter with a grin, when she handed her the tags. The cashier grinned back, and gave Tom and me a knowing look."

Draping Pamela's panties over my cock, I felt the smooth satin over my excited member, and Pamela kissed the tip. Pushing the material out of her way, she took me in her mouth. She pushed my cock-head to the back of her throat, and rubbed my balls with her soaked panties. Her talented tongue momentarily distracted me from my story. She gave my ass a playful smack, urging me to continue.

"We hopped back in the cab, and pulled out of the parking lot. I was trying to think of where to take them next, when Jeri asked if there was any pretty countryside that we could tour from the cab. I nodded, thinking that our sexy romp through the city was over, and headed for the highway. Glancing into the rearview mirror, I saw Tom kissing Jeri's neck. She had her eyes closed, and I adjusted the mirror just enough so that I could see her legs. Since they hired me, I'm sure my cock went hard and soft at least a dozen times. But since I saw her modeling the bustier, stockings, and panties, my cock had been rigid! Okay, I'll admit it; I was trying to look up her skirt! I couldn't get that image, of Tom and Jeri in the dressing room, or that sound of the Velcro opening, out of my mind! Tom's hands were on Jeri's thighs, and they were spread open, and her panties were in full view. They were visibly wet, too. I glanced at the road. Everything was fine. I looked back at the rearview mirror, and Jeri's smiling face greeted me. Her eyes were opened, and she was looking boldly at me in the mirror. She had caught me watching them, and she didn't seem to mmmf --"

"Don't talk with your mouth full," scolded Pamela. I'd been kissing her thighs, while telling her of Tom and Jeri's escapades, moving closer and closer to the center of her womanhood. Then I'd buried my face in her crotch, flicking my tongue over her clit, and between her lips. Pamela pulled my head away from her crotch, again by my hair. Mmm. She licked her juices off of my lips and bearded chin. "I want to hear the rest of this story," she said. "You can lick my pussy later, love."

She took my cock in her mouth again, bobbing her head up and down, while I stroked her hair and continued my narrative. "Okay, so I was watching them make out, and Jeri knew it. She winked at me in the mirror, and turned to kiss Tom. Their tongues met just outside their lips, and wrestled together. I'm not sure how the match ended, because soon their mouths were clamped together. I slowed the cab down, keeping one eye on the road, and the other on the goings-on in the back seat. Still kissing Jeri, Tom moved his hand up her thigh, gently rubbing the bare flesh between her stocking and her panties. She grabbed his hand, and pulled it up to her panty-clad cunt. My eyes darted to the road momentarily, as a speeding car zoomed past us, and I heard again that distinct ripping noise of Jeri's panties being opened. I reached down to adjust my poor, confined cock, and looked back into the mirror. Tom had, indeed, opened Jeri's sexy panties, and her pussy-lips were exposed to me. His fingers were buried between those delicate folds of woman-flesh, and he was finger-fucking her slowly; rubbing her clit with his thumb. She bit her lip, and looked me in the eye, via the mirror, again, before closing her eyes and whispering, almost hissing, 'let's try out our new toys, my love.' Tom handed Jeri the shopping bag, and she practically ripped it open to retrieve the prize inside. Fumbling with the packages, she managed to concentrate hard enough to put the batteries into the bunny-vibrator, despite Tom's manual stimulation of her nether-lips."

I pulled my cock out of Pamela's mouth, and helped her position herself on the sofa. She was now kneeling, with her back to me, and her hands resting on the back of the couch. Her back was arched, and she looked over her shoulder at me, her eyes half-closed. She looked so lovely in this rear-view. I stepped up to her, and rubbed my engorged dick over her smooth, fleshy buttocks. I reached between her open legs, and ran my fingers over her dripping vulva. She let out a low moan, and pressed her derrière back against my excited cock. With my other hand, I caressed her back, and her butt.

"The bunny came to life with a loud whirring sound. Jeri adjusted the speed several times, and play-tested her toy on her quivering cunt-lips. She found her own speed soon enough, and while she stimulated herself, Tom pulled her dress up over her head, and off! I was treated to the sight of Jeri in just her bustier, stockings, gloves, and open-crotch panties once again. Tom folded down her half-cups, and started playing with her breasts. They were as real as life, and they jiggled quite seductively as the car bounced down the highway. Jeri moved the vibrating dildo between her lips, and inched it into her honey-pot. The shaft of the vibrator twisted and turned of it's own accord, and her body shivered every time the bunny's ears touched her clit. She did this one-handed, and with the other hand, she took the cock-ring out of her shopping bag. She handed it to Tom, and together, they opened his slacks, and coaxed his thick dick out of its hiding place."

Holding on to Pamela's hips, I slid my cock between her silken thighs, and over her pussy. I rubbed it over her lips, and her clit teasingly, as she sighed and moaned.

"They had some difficulty getting the rubber ring over Tom's cock, but Jeri cleverly improvised some lubricant. Taking the ring back from Tom, she ran it between her pussy lips, coating it with her sweet honey. That did the trick, and Tom had no trouble putting it on. The ring constricted around the base of his cock, causing it to grow more rigid. Still stimulating herself with the vibrator, Jeri leaned down to take Tom's hardness into her mouth. She sucked him in, as I watched through the mirror, and he moaned loudly."

Caressing Pamela's back lightly with my hand, I pushed the very tip of my cock into her slick pussy. I moved it in about a half inch, and then pulled it all the way out again. Pamela started to push her ass back towards me, trying to impale herself on my hard cock, but I pulled back, giving her no more than an inch at a time. I did this repeatedly, and soon she was bucking wildly. "Fuck me, goddammit!" she cried, passionately.

"Say please."

"Oh, god! Please, fuck me! I'm begging you!"

"That's better," I said, and I shoved my cock deep inside her in one fluid motion.

"Mmmmmmmmm," was her way of saying 'thank you', I suppose.

Slowly and gently, I fucked her, and proceeded with my story. Soon, I was pushing in harder and faster, but I pulled out, almost all the way each time, at an excruciatingly slow rate. It drove her crazy with delight. "It wasn't easy to concentrate on my driving, and watch Tom and Jeri at the same time, but I was managing okay. I didn't miss a beat when Jeri got up, and lowered herself, facing the front of the cab, onto Tom's lap. Grabbing his rod in her supple hand, she guided it into her dripping wet snatch. She surrendered the vibrator to Tom, and he thoughtfully excited her clitoris with it. The moans from the back seat of the cab were throaty and wanton, and the sound alone would have been enough to arouse me. Fucking her forcefully, Tom reached up with his free hand to squeeze and pull on Jeri's nipples. Like this."

"*Ah*!" breathed Pamela, as I demonstrated Tom's technique on her very sensitive tits. She slammed her ass back against my hips, and I met her every movement with a thrust of my own. Continuing to torture her nipples with one hand, I reached around to massage her clit with the other. It was hard with her excitement, and slick with her juices. Her body trembled as I touched her love-nub, and she moaned again.

"Jeri's moans grew louder, as she bounced on Tom's lap over and over again, faster and faster, and he thrust into her with enthusiasm. Both of their body's went into spasm."

Pamela's body shook violently. She all but screamed, as I rammed my hard cock into her cunt. Her hands ran over mine, and she uttered obscenities under her breath.

"Tom bucked, and his scrotum tightened over his balls. Jeri rubbed them, squeezing gently, watching me in the mirror, and suddenly I could see the white cream of Tom's cum dripping out of Jeri's pussy. Her body tensed a moment, and with a great release of energy, Jeri climaxed!"

And Pamela climaxed! She pushed back several more times, and my own orgasm followed, making a frothy mess inside Pamela's vagina.

We collapsed onto the couch together, in a heap of satisfied flesh. She kissed me deeply, and we rested, catching our breath.

"Nice story," whispered Pamela, at long last. "Anything happen after that?"

"They cuddled quietly in the back seat, and asked me to take them back to their hotel. They both thanked me for the tour. Jeri kissed me full on the mouth, and hugged me close. Tom took my card, and said that the next time they were in town, they'd give me a call. Then they went inside, and I rushed over here. I still haven't turned the cab in to dispatch."

Pamela snuggled in closer to me. We just sat there for a while, enjoying the afterglow of our passion. At length, Pamela turned to me. "Wolf, are we still going out tomorrow night?"

"Yes, of course, love."

"I think we should take a cab," she said with an alluring smile on her face.