Rear Window

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patricia though did give her shoulders a bit of a wiggle, causing her boobs to bounce and jiggle, a mischievous smile on her face, clearly enjoying her little naughty show in the privacy of her bedroom mirror.

Leon wondered if all girls posed for themselves like this in the privacy of their bedrooms. It did seem only natural that a girl would want to know how she looked. What was a mirror for anyway? All girls must pose like a model in front of a mirror at least once or twice, if not quite a few times. She would be naturally curious as to how she would look. She would want to test out how she looked before she actually tried a pose for some guy, just as she checked out how an outfit looked, or a new hairdo. She would want to know if she looked silly in some poses, perhaps others weren't terribly flattering or revealed some flaw. Leon was so, so appreciative that he could actually witness for himself this natural rite of passage for the young lady.

Leon though also liked to think that she was imagining posing for him! She had said that she wanted him to take some more pictures in the future. Maybe she was trying out some of the poses she might do for him. He would have to be sure to wear extra tight briefs when, or if, that day finally arrived.

Turning to her left brought into better view Patricia's cute perky round bottom. Leon felt that perhaps she should receive a spanking for posing like that in front of her bedroom window. Doesn't she realize that some guy could be watching her?! He parents would be very upset with her about that.

Goodness, imagine if her father came in the bedroom right now, all upset and angry at having noticed from the backyard that she was doing this in front of an open window. He would come storming into the room and give her a real good hard spanking, something that a dirty little girl well deserved, and hopefully right in front of the window. He would say that if she didn't mind showing off her body like that then apparently she wouldn't mind letting the world see her get a good spanking! Well, this was at least what Leon was imagining. Thinking about her father looking up from the backyard though made Leon wonder. He tore his eyes away briefly to check the windows on the first floor.

The dining room light was out. The kitchen light was on but he couldn't see anyone in there.

He turned back to the bedroom window but she was gone. Her little playful fantasy had apparently ended, or perhaps she was now posing on the bed, perhaps with her butt up in the air, perhaps with her legs spread wide open, perhaps even spreading open her cunt with her fingers. He imagined so much going on behind that other window, behind those closed curtains.

Leon had been in her bedroom a number of times as a little boy. He tried to recall where her bed was. He thought it was right beside the second window, but he wasn't sure.

He glanced back down at the dining room window. He again thought about Patricia's parents, smiling at the thought of getting a lot of pictures of her father giving her a spanking. But he then realized that, of course, her father would be even more upset if he discovered that Leon was watching her, taking pictures of her.

A wave of anxiety and panic swept through him. He turned away from the window and shifted over to his computer. He tried to look up the laws concerning peeping Toms. From what he could find the illegality depended upon the state, but generally required that the girl not realize she was being viewed, that she was fully or partially naked, and that the viewing occurred at a location or place where she had a reasonable expectation of privacy. All of these applied to Patricia, or so he figured.

But, does a guy have to look away if he is walking down the street and there is a woman naked in a window? Probably not, as she should not reasonably expect privacy if her curtains are open in a window facing a public sidewalk. Patricia's window was different. This was her backyard.

But, would he be expected to have to turn away if he was just sitting in his own backyard, watching the night sky and then Patricia appeared in her bedroom? That didn't seem fair.

He read that a man in Georgia was convicted for masturbating in front of his window that was visible from a public highway. In contrast, a guy in Pennsylvania was not convicted for masturbating in his house even though he was in front of a window. The complaining neighbor could only see him when looking through a window in her own house.

It was all a bit confusing, but Leon figured he was probably on thin legal ice. Waiting for her to appear so that he could take pictures was considerably more invasive than inadvertently noticing her while studying the night sky. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Leon didn't see Patricia the next day. He figured she must be in class. His class wasn't until the following day. Nevertheless, he drove out to the college. He just had to see her, at least somewhere.

As soon as he got there he was stricken with ambivalence. What would be his excuse for just showing up like this? This did seem kind of stupid, if not weird. He had no idea where she was. There would be a class schedule though in the library. He went there, cursing himself for not looking up the schedule at home. He needed to find out where the nursing class was.

As he entered the library though he saw her, apparently deep in thought as she was reading by the Health Sciences stack. His cock instantly came to life. Was that perverse? Any guy who is attracted to a girl gets excited when he sees her. It was only natural, but this did kind of feel like some sort of perverse stalking.

He quickly lifted the camera, focused, and took a picture, his cock getting harder in the process. Photography never felt so good.

Just as quickly though he lowered the camera and looked around, wondering if anyone had noticed him taking a picture. A couple persons were looking at him, apparently wondering what he was up to with that camera.

Leon looked sheepishly at them, and then made his way to a table, picking up a book as he went. He sat down, pretending to be looking at the text, holding it up high enough to hide his face from Patricia's line of sight.

Fortunately she didn't stay in the library for long. He followed her out, all the way out of the building, keeping his distance so that he wouldn't be discovered.

Why couldn't he just say hello? She was the one who suggested they have lunch. Well, he knew why. He was just so self-conscious and nervous around girls. Plus, he had no excuse for being there. But, why can't he just tell her that he came to visit her? There was nothing wrong with that, and it was in fact the truth. Well, all the guilt and uncertainty might have something to do with the fact that his interest was driven substantially by his secretively spying on her through her bedroom window.

Leon noticed that Patricia apparently wasn't heading home right away. She appeared to be walking toward a shopping area.

He admired her outfit, as most any guy would. She was wearing a rather short skirt that waved left and right as she took each step, flirting with the possibility of showing more than just lily white thighs, which was already showing quite a bit. Leon snapped a few pictures. A bottom can be so adorable as it works its way down the street.

Patricia stopped, and then bent over to fix her shoe. Her skirt rose up, revealing now most definitely more than just her thighs. An inch or two of bottom cheeks came into view, along with her cunnie pouch. Apparently today was the day for violet lace bikini panties. Thongs might have better, Leon thought, given the current pose. Still, violet lace was clearly very fetching as well.

Leon quickly looked around for witnesses. There were three people within sight, speaking to one another. None of them seemed to be paying much attention to him, or to Patricia. He quickly focused his camera and took a couple more pictures.

Was this illegal? Did Patricia have a reasonable expectation of privacy while on a public sidewalk? Well, she probably did with respect to what was under her skirt. A guy couldn't be blamed for looking when she bent over, but he really shouldn't take a picture, not without her permission. Leon could perhaps be even charged with stalking, in addition to peeping.

Patricia glanced back to see Leon a distance behind her. She stood back up, brushed her skirt, and called out to him. "Leon, is that you?"

Crap! Anxiety again swept over him. "Uh, yeah," he replied, waving hello, his heart fluttering.

She started to walk up to him. "Have you been following me?"

That was an odd question to ask, even if it was true. What girl would think it was true? Was she just teasing him again? Or, did she really know the truth and was about to tell him off. "No, no. I was, um, going to do some shopping. There's a nice electronics store here. They have some photography equipment." It was a pretty convincing lie, or at least so he felt.

"Oh yes, I see, you have your camera with you," she observed.

"Sure, yeah, of course. Actually, I'm rarely without it. You never know when you might come across a nice picture."

Patricia smiled. "Were you taking a picture of me, Leon?"

"What? Uh...well...no." It was a lie in a number of ways. "Well, actually yes." Perhaps it was best to admit to at least some of the truth. "I just saw you walking up in front of me, and well, I don't know. I thought it would be nice to take your picture."

"You took a picture of me when I was fixing my shoe?!" She looked genuinely concerned.

"Oh! No, no, I didn't mean that. I mean, well, just when you were walking in front of me. When you bent...When you stopped, uh, to fix your shoe, no, not then." It was also best not to be completely honest.

"Well, you better not have been. Goodness, gracious, Leon." She stepped up close to him and asked, softly, "would you like to take some more pictures?"

"Sure!" He instantly replied, and then realized he probably should not have expressed so much enthusiasm.

"How do you want me to pose? You pick it this time."

Now, this was both a very exciting opportunity, and an equally dangerous risk. Leon had quite a few ideas, none of which he felt he should share. "Well, um, how about leaning back against this tree."

"Alright," Patricia agreed, shifting over to the tree, resting her back against the trunk, her hands clasped behind her bottom. It was a common, innocent pose. She smiled sweetly at him, or at least at the camera, through which Leon was peeping at her, just as he did from his bedroom.

The camera clearly loved Patricia. She looked so pretty, her smile was so natural, so symmetrical, so perfect. Along with her rose skirt Patricia was wearing a pink cardigan sweater, which draped nicely over her breasts, delineating the soft contours of her curves. Sweaters can do wonders for a girl's breasts. He took a few pictures.

"Let me undo a couple of buttons," Patricia suggested, as if Leon would even object. "That will be more sexy."

Leon's eyes widened with interest as Patricia undid one, then another, and then even a third, and then opened up her sweater a little, just enough to reveal a bit of her brassiere, enough to see that it appeared to match her panties, as a bit of violet lace appeared.

Leon looked around. They were not drawing any attention. It was really quite innocent and normal, as it could just be a guy taking some pictures of his girl, and a girlfriend will typically be a bit sexy in a pose for her guy. Nothing really unusual about that. Leon got a few more pictures. These would go well with the ones in which Patricia was only wearing her violet brassiere and panties, as if they followed this pose for him.

Once he was done Patricia suggested, "Here, let me pull this skirt up a bit." She reached down to take hold of the hem and began to lift it up.

"Patricia!" Leon warned, again nervously glancing around.

Patricia giggled. "Leon, what's wrong?" Her face turned to shock. "Leon! Did you think I was going to show you my panties?!"

"Oh! No, no, not at all," he quickly denied, but the protest was expressed so strongly, so vehemently, that it actually suggested otherwise.

"My goodness, what kind of a girl do you think I am?"

"Really, Patricia, I wasn't thinking that. I was, um, just, uh, warning you...to be careful."

"You're protecting my honor," she suggested, smiling appreciatively.

Well, that wasn't entirely true. He looked fondly, and lustfully, at her through the lens, her skirt raised, revealing a bit of her panties, and a very enticing part at that. Perhaps she could not tell she was doing so from her particular vantage, as the raised skirt would block her view. But Leon could clearly see a very personal, feminine part of her panties, right where her cunnie mound rose out from her thighs. His cock was now so fucking hard.

He quickly took a few pictures, feeling so excited, but for more reasons than one. He was again wondering if he was skirting the edges of some law. Was it illegal for a girl to expose her panties in public? Even if it wasn't she must be pushing the boundaries of what would be considered to be socially acceptable within a public setting.

"Let's do one more," Patricia suggested. She got down on the soft grass, sitting on her bottom, leaning back, thrusting her breasts out, one leg bent, the other stretched out in front of her. It was another traditional pose, and one for which the raised knee caused the skirt to slip back into her lap, revealing quite a bit of soft, white, feminine thigh.

Leon first took some pictures from her left. These were particularly nice in capturing the curve of her breasts, the sweater falling open a bit further, revealing even more of the lace of her brassiere. Patricia either didn't care or wasn't noticing, her smiling eyes fixed on the lens of the camera.

Leon shifted around to get some pictures standing in front of her, facing her, providing a very nice peek up her raised skirt, where her cunnie mound was now entirely exposed, albeit still covered by the tight violet lace. There was something quite special in getting a forbidden peek up a girl's skirt, seeing her most precious spot, normally entirely hidden from view, but now revealed and exposed, and Leon was even getting it permanently recorded.

He was though also feeling more and more self-conscious about what they were doing, and how exited he was getting. He noticed that they were now drawing some attention. Persons were glancing at them, apparently wondering what they were doing, what they might be up to. Leon wasn't so sure he was enjoying being the subject of another person's curiosity. Why did they have to intrude into what should really be private and personal!

Leon considered asking Patricia if she might get on her elbows and knees, bottom raised. That would no longer have any pretense of innocence. Maybe if he just started out with her on her knees, looking back at him over her shoulder, and then follow that with her falling forward onto her hands? She did say for him to pick the poses. "Hey, I've got an idea."

"Oh my!" Patricia suddenly said, springing to her feet. "I've got to run. I've got a manicure appointment, and I need to get my hair done."

"Oh, okay." Leon was sorely disappointed.

Patricia brushed off the grass and dirt that was sticking to her bottom. She stepped up to him, grasped his arm within her fingers, and said softly, "You'll send me copies?"

"Yeah, sure," but he knew he would have to do a bit of image adjustment to cover up the panty exposures. Patricia would surely be quite upset that he hadn't warned her about how much she had been revealing, instead just going ahead and taking the pictures. "Oh, but hey, um, I actually don't have your email address. I didn't get it the other day."

Well, that was certainly a good point, and an oversight. She whispered it into his ear, as if it was some deep personal secret. It took all of his concentration to get it correctly, as her soft left breast and stiff nipple pressed into his arm. "You remember that now," she said as she stepped back to button up her sweater. "Oh my, I didn't realize it was that much open." She smiled coquettishly at him. "You didn't get any naughty pictures of me, did you?"

"Oh, no, no, definitely not," his face reddening.

"Well, I guess it wouldn't really be your fault. It was very naughty of me, to get so carried away."

"Oh no, no, it was fine. I didn't see anything."

She stepped back up to him and gave him a quick peck on the cheek, and then said, "You're such a good boy," and waved cheerfully as she turned away.

Leon took a few more pictures as she scampered down the sidewalk, not feeling much like a good boy.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When he got home he looked up the illegality of indecent exposure, and felt that they were probably safe. Like the peeping Tom laws, what constituted indecent exposure varied somewhat from state to state and even across local governments. Exposure of genitals in a public place is generally prohibited, and in some states and places exposure of female breasts is also prohibited, although prosecutions were said to be rare. Some states, if they do prosecute toplessness, may require evidence of intent to offend. In any case, Patricia had done far less than that.

Leon worked very hard on the pictures. He so much wanted Patricia to like them, to see what a good photographer he was. He wanted them to be perfect.

It was pretty much all he did for the rest of the day and into the evening, and he still would have liked to have worked even longer on them. They were not quite perfect. But, he also didn't want her to go to bed thinking that he had forgotten about it.

He picked out the best five, but then considered them a while further before he sent them off. And, even when he finally felt settled on them, he struggled over what he should say in the email.

Perhaps just "Here they are." But that sounded too curt and unfriendly, as if he didn't really want to send them. It's not easy expressing the right affect within an email. Perhaps he should say instead, "Here they are, like I promised." Well, he should probably add, "I hope you like them." That sounded though a bit too insecure, like he was worried she wouldn't (of course, he was in fact very worried about that, but a man should never appear so uncertain). Perhaps he should say, "I like these the best." That not only conveyed some confidence but it also suggested that he found her attractive. Actually, maybe he should say, "You really look pretty in these." No, that was coming on too strong. Maybe just, "I think you look nice in these."

This struggle to write the perfect email went on for about a half hour. He finally settled on a few sentences, but before he could send them he wondered if perhaps he had not in fact selected the best five. No, no way was he going to revisit that question. He then double-checked to be sure that nothing untoward had somehow slipped into the email, like an additional attachment of one of his personal, private pictures. And, then, his heart racing, his palms sweating, he clicked send.

He waited, occasionally glancing out the window. Of course, if she was at the window then she wouldn't be at her computer. He wondered where her computer was. It must be somewhere else in her bedroom. She probably had some desk out of sight of the window. Or, perhaps she didn't even have her own computer. No, that was ridiculous. Every eighteen year-old girl has her own computer.

But, no return message ever arrived.

Leon was disappointed. Maybe she didn't get it? Maybe he should send it again. No, that would be like leaving multiple messages on an answering machine. Way too needy. Maybe she got it and didn't like the pictures. Or, maybe she wasn't checking her computer that night. That seemed unlikely. Every girl checks for emails at least once each evening. That had to be true. Maybe she was out. Maybe she was out on a date with some guy?!