Rear Windows Ch. 1

Story Info
Shelly watches a hot stud from her loft window.
698 words
3.56
59.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/29/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheila
sheila
1 Followers

Shelly could see him. He couldn't see her and that was the way she liked it. Technically, he could see her through her loft windows if she were standing right at them. But, he never looked up and she always concealed herself when she peered down into his many and opened shades.

He was her home entertainment center. Shelly had moved to this city only a few months previous. Her new job was good but she interacted with coworkers very little and had no friends yet.

She was looking down at him now. It was a special night at his apartment. He had a girl with him. The best part was they were on his couch, which directly faced the window, where she had the best view.

He had his strong, tanned arm around the blonde girl as they watched his television. Shelly laughed to herself viewing him as he took sips of his beer and mustered up courage to kiss the rather busty lady next to him. He finally made his move by taking the blonde's face in his hand and placing a first, gentle kiss on her lips. She returned his kiss and let him slide his hand on her breast.

Shelly took a good grip on her window frame with one hand so she could finger her clit. Her nipples rose to full hard-on as he chewed on his lover's nipples below.

He pushed the girl onto her back. She rose her arms above her and spread her legs wide after he shoved up her skirt and pulled off her panties. Her nuzzled his face in her naked breasts as she held his head. He fumbled beneath his torso and slid his cock in her. She arched her back and let him pump away at her.

He pulled the blonde up and turned her around so that she leaned against the middle of the back of the couch. Shelly's cunt was red-hot and she had half her hand up her pussy at the sight of her voyeur boyfriend when he drilled his tool in the bleach babe's cooch and dog-fucked her.

Shelly was hypnotized by his ass with tight buns that bobbed to and fro against the jiggling ass of blondie. Shelly gulped when he took his rod out of the girl's cunt and began to massage its tip around her butthole. The blonde turned in slight protest to him but he kissed her neck and rubbed her twat and must have said something right because she turned to reveal her backside to him. She gripped the couch and pursed her lips while he tried to work his dick head into her asshole.

Shelly let visions of him ass-fucking her fill her head as she saw him throw his head back when he had gotten the whole of his cock head in the blonde's buttcakes. Shelly could almost feel his nice, pretty meat stick shimmying it's way up her poop shute. She was sure she could hear him moan in pleasure at the sight of his wiener working up the woman's ass.

Shelly for sure knew she heard the blonde bitch yelp and buck the poor boy off of her butt. The mean girl began quickly putting her clothes back on and shrugging off the apologetic advances of Shelly's window friend. Shelly felt so sad for him as he meekly watched the bleached bitch yell something at him and slam his door shut after her exit.

Shelly closed her eyes and played the events over in her head, but replaced the blonde whore with herself. Shelly imagined how she would show him what to do and how to move. She envisioned the groans of pleasure she would hear from him when he finally got what he wanted. She came in a bombastic, orgasmic rush from playing the ass-fucking fantasy in her mind.

When she stopped shuddering from the swells of ecstasy and opened her eyes she let out a high, short scream.

There he was. Her lover through the window below. The handsome man who never looked up. He was looking up at her! He saw her!

...Stay tuned for Part 2 of Rear Windows.

sheila
sheila
1 Followers