Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca could feel Ron behind her rubbing his cock across her pussy. She could also see Frank kneel in front of her and point his cock in her mouth. Frank wasted no time and in mere seconds he was stuffing his cock in Rebecca's mouth. Rebecca knew that she was in for quite the face fucking from Frank and she was quite excited to get her mouth abused by his cock. As Frank began to pick up steam fucking her face she could feel Ron began to slide his cock into her very wet pussy.

"This is fucking amazing," said Ron as he looked at Frank. "Isn't this amazing, Frank? Here we are double teaming Rebecca, treating her like a slut, and she's the sweet thing that always attends church and teaches our kids. Fucking amazing."

"You got that right," Rebecca heard Frank reply as he continued to stuff his cock in her mouth. "When John told me what was going on, that he was part of a group that gang banged her at Mike's, I was incredulous, with a hard on. I told him I had to have her too and he said he was sure that she would be willing to fuck me."

Rebecca was thoroughly enjoying being double-teamed by Ron and Frank. She could feel Ron taking long strokes into her pussy with his cock and Frank had now begun to hold her head while he jammed his cock down her throat. She found it arousing that they were talking to each other as if she was not there, however, but she was there and they both had their cocks deep in her. She liked the sense that they were simply using her for their pleasure, she liked the feeling of being a slut.

After a few more minutes of getting fucked by Ron and face fucked by Frank, she heard Frank say, "Okay, Ron, let's switch places. I want to get a chance to fuck her pussy too."

With that both Ron and Frank disengaged from Rebecca and she was left momentarily without a cock in her. She took that time to look over at Karen whose eyes were wide open, almost in fear, as John had grabbed a hold of her head and was now seriously face fucking her. John was obviously enjoying this and it appeared to Rebecca that deep down Karen was too. Karen was grunting and gagging with almost every penetration of John's big cock. If Karen didn't like it, Rebecca thought, she could always pull away from his cock, but she hadn't. She likes it, thought Rebecca with a smile.

"Karen, you should really let John fuck you with his big cock. You really seem to be enjoying his cock in your mouth, but you'd be amazed what it feels like in your pussy. You wouldn't regret it; in fact, my guess is, in another week or two you would be begging him to fuck you again. I know I did."

John smiled broadly as he continued to force his cock into Karen's mouth, but Rebecca saw Karen shake her head from side to side. Rebecca thought it was silly of her to resist, but she was also wondering how long Karen would be able to deny John access to her pussy. John's cock, she thought to herself, had a way of convincing women.

"At least take off your shirt and show him your tits," said Rebecca. "He has been nice enough to stuff your mouth with his huge cock, I think that's the least you could do!" Rebecca knew she was goading Karen a bit, but she was hoping that Karen would give in and let John, if not Frank and Ron, fuck her. Rebecca was sure that Karen would enjoy being fucked.

Rebecca could see Karen take John's big cock out of her mouth and rock back on their heels, breathing deeply and moaning.

"Shit, John," said Karen looking up at John. "You have one big cock." With that Karen took off her shirt and bra, and let her ample tits bounce free. Rebecca smiled knowing that Karen was one step closer to being fucked by John.

Rebecca now felt Frank behind her slapping her ass. She was looking forward to getting fucked by Frank, as Ron's fucking had drawn an orgasm near. Rebecca could now feel Frank rubbing his cock up and down against her pussy lubricating his cock in anticipation of fucking her. After a minute or two Frank began to slide his cock into her pussy and Rebecca let out a long, low moan. Her moan was cut short, however, by Ron's cock sliding into her mouth. She could smell and taste her own pussy on his cock in that excited her. It brought home the idea that not only was she being double teamed, but that the men were taking turns fucking her.

Frank began to pick up the pace of fucking her pussy; she could hear the slap-slap-slap of his hips on her ass as he drove his cock home. She loved that, she thought. She could also feel that her orgasm was very near. At that point, Frank reached around and began to play with Rebecca's clit and this drove her over the edge. She was moaning intensely as she had Ron's cock deep down her throat, but Ron then pulled his cock from her mouth to allow her to moan more freely.

"Oh, Frank, that's tremendous. Fuck me with your cock. Play with my clit. That's it, deeper, harder. I'm on fire!" Rebecca, in the middle of her orgasm, could tell that Karen was looking at her. Rebecca turned to Karen whose mouth was again stuffed full of John's cock and whose tits were bouncing as John shoved his cock into her mouth.

Frank was now holding on to Rebecca's hips as he drove his cock deep into her pussy, extending her orgasm.

"Oh my god, so fucking good." Looking straight at Karen, Rebecca continued, "He's fucking me so good. Karen, you need to let John fuck you."

Rebecca could see Karen watching her get fucked and having an organism. Rebecca knew she looked and sounded like a slut–her hair and her tits must be out of control given the fucking she was receiving from Frank. She like being out of control when men were fucking her.

"At least take off your pants," moaned Rebecca. "You should show him your pussy. Show him your pussy!" she yelled. "Jesus, Frank, keep fucking me! You bastard, fuck me! Show Karen was a good fuck looks like! Oh, god, yes!"

Rebecca watched as Karen took John's cock from her mouth and stood up. She could see Karen take off her pants revealing her red thong underneath. Karen then turned to look at Rebecca who is still getting fucked by Frank and whose mouth was now being stuffed by Ron's cock again. From the corner of her eye, Rebecca could now see Karen pulling down her thong, revealing her bald pussy to John and the other men.

Rebecca was now coming down off of her orgasm as Frank began to fuck her more slowly and Ron had taken his cock from her mouth and slapping her face with it.

"You boys ready to cum on my face?" said Rebecca as she looked between Frank and Ron. "You really fucked me good, and forced me to have an orgasm, but you haven't cum yet. I want you to cum on my face. You two ready to make me a slutty mess?"

Frank pulled his cock out of Rebecca's pussy and moved to stand in front of her. Ron, who was slapping Rebecca's face with his big cock, moved back a bit to give her room to move. Rebecca shifted her position so she was now facing Karen and she could see that John had moved behind Karen and was fondling her tits while rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks. Rebecca could see the raw lust and Karen's eyes and she knew it was only a matter of time before John would be fucking Karen.

Rebecca was now firmly holding and stroking both Frank and Ron's cocks. She couldn't wait for them to cum on her face and tits. She smiled to herself that she now had a reputation as a good cock sucker. She had to admit that she liked the thought of men thinking of her as a good cock sucker. Ever since she let the four men gang banging her at Mike's party, she could tell that a lot of the local man looked at her differently. She could only imagine how many men now knew that she was a good cock sucker and that she let herself be gang banged.

"Blow me," said Frank as he forced his cock into Rebecca's mouth.

Rebecca was briefly startled as she was lost in her thoughts of having a reputation as a bit of a slut, but she recovered quickly and took Frank's cock deep into her mouth and throat. She continued to stroke Ron's cock as she was throating Frank's. After a couple of minutes she switched between cocks and started to suck on Ron's. As Rebecca switched cocks she looked up at Karen and could see that John was now rubbing his cock against Karen's pussy and Karen was beginning to lean forward. Rebecca new that the farther Karen leaned forward, the more accessible her pussy would become to John's cock.

Rebecca continued to switch between sucking on Ron's cock and sucking on Frank's cock. She was enjoying the feeling of their cocks in her mouth and throat, and she was looking forward to them cumming on her face and tits.

"Oh, Rebecca, suck my cock. Make me cum. I'm going to blow all over your face," said Ron. "That's it, that's it, suck it deep, you slut."

Rebecca could feel Ron's cock twitch in her mouth and she knew he was close to cumming. She started giving Ron's cock long strokes, from the head of his cock all the way to the base, stuffing his cock into her mouth. After several long strokes Ron pulled his cock from her mouth and began to cum on Rebecca's face. Rebecca loved the sensation of the warm cum dripping across her face. It made her feel slutty, and she liked that.

"Yes! Yes, cum on me, Ron. Treat me like a slut." Rebecca was thoroughly enjoying Ron's cum as he spewed three, four, five jets of cum on her face. He was a good shot with his cum, she thought, not over her head or on the floor. He was painting her face with his cum.

Suddenly, Rebecca heard Karen's voice, "Oh my, you are such a slut, Rebecca. You just love having them cum on your face, don't you? You just loved having them fuck you, didn't you? You're such a slut," said Karen.

Rebecca was so engrossed in Ron's coming on her that she had momentarily forgotten about Karen. Karen's comments brought her back to Rebecca's attention. Rebecca could see that Karen was losing control, that John's cock was winning the battle.

"Fuck her, John!" said Rebecca, as she took Frank's cock back into her mouth. Rebecca, with Ron's come all over her face, took Frank's cock out of her mouth again and said, "Fuck her hard, John."

"What? No," said Karen, "I'm not here to fuck."

But it was too late. John's cock was already sliding into her pussy. Rebecca could tell that as he had been rubbing his cock across her pussy for the past several minutes, his cock was well lubricated.

"No, fuck, fucker, what are you doing?" said Karen.

Rebecca could see that John's cock was now at least partway in Karen's pussy. Rebecca knew from experience that it would take a while for John to work his cock all the way in. She could already see that John was stroking his cock in and out of Karen's pussy, sliding more and more and with each stroke.

"Oh, oh, that's a big dick. What are you doing to me? I wasn't going to fuck anyone tonight." As Karen spoke, Rebecca could see that she was now bent a full 90 degrees over and her pussy was quite available to John's cock. John had now worked over half of his cock into Karen's pussy and Karen was starting to speak very loudly.

"John. John. Oh. Oh my God! Oh my God! What? Shit! So fucking big."

John had now worked almost all of his cock into Karen, and Rebecca could see that John was in full control, holding Karen firmly by the hips and sliding his cock into Karen's pussy more and more forcefully. As Rebecca watched John take Karen, she started sucking more intently on Frank's cock. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar cock twitch and she knew she would soon be wearing Frank's cum. It took only three more strokes and Frank began to cum, first in her mouth and then after pulling his cock out he came three more times on her forehand, nose, and cheek. The cum in her mouth surprised her, but she liked it. She liked the way cum tasted, smelled, and felt on her skin.

As Rebecca was relishing the cum in her mouth and on her face, she looked up at Karen and John again, and realized that John had gotten Karen on her hands and knees. Rebecca smiled at this. She knew that Karen would now get the full force of John's big cock.

"How are you feeling now, Karen?" said Rebecca smiling broadly. She had to admit that she had wanted to see Karen get fucked. Karen had said that she was a cock sucker only and that she wouldn't fuck at any of the local parties. Rebecca wanted to see Karen give in, she wanted to see Karen get so lustful that she would give up her own principles and let herself get fucked. She knew it was bad of her, but she wanted a friend at the parties who was also letting the men fuck her.

"You fucking slut," moaned Karen wildly. "How did this happen?"

Rebecca, with Frank and Ron's cum dripping down her face, moved across the floor on all fours to Karen. She must be a sight, Rebecca thought, on all fours, naked, her big tits swaying as she moved, and with a face covered in cum.

"Don't blame me, I didn't even know you were coming over. It seems to me that you were the one that chose to come over, got naked, and let John fuck you. Let's be honest, you got down on your knees and sucked John's cock pretty fast."

"Yes, but I wasn't planning on letting him fuck me. I'm not a slut!"

"But you did, didn't you?" asked Rebecca. Rebecca could see that Karen was beginning to shake and she knew that Karen's orgasm was close. Rebecca knew from experience how powerful an orgasm John's cock could provide.

"Shit, yes."

"John has a big cock, doesn't he? How does it feel in your pussy? Are you about to cum?"

Rebecca looked up at John and could see that he was smiling at her. Rebecca knew that John liked new conquests; that John liked to use his big cock to convince women to fuck him. Rebecca knew this, because she was one of his conquests; although, she still couldn't believe it. Under normal circumstances she never would have allowed John to fuck her, but after he fucked her at Mike's party with his big cock, she was hooked. John slutted her in one fuck, she thought. She was enjoying watching Karen get fucked by John's cock and she was looking forward to the next time that she would feel his cock in her pussy.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. John. Shit! Son of a bitch! Fuck me with that cock! Give it to me!"

"Who's the slut now?" asked Rebecca.

"I am!" said Karen, now fully engulfed in a very large orgasm. "I am!"

"Who likes to get fucked? Who likes to get fucked by John's big cock?"

"I do, shit, I do. His big fucking cock is amazing."

"You're going to beg him to fuck you again later, aren't you?" Rebecca looked up at John and they both smiled at each other. Rebecca could remember the first time he asked her that question. At first Rebecca wasn't sure, when he asked her that question, but here she was at his house, naked, having been fuck by him earlier in the day.

Karen hasn't replied yet.

"You're going to beg him to fuck you again later, aren't you?"

"No way. No way. Fucker! Son of a bitch! No way! Oh, shit!" yelled Karen as she was pushing back against John's cock; extracting every bit of orgasm she could from the fucking she was receiving.

"You're going to beg him to fuck you again later, aren't you?"

"Sweet Jesus, yes. I'm going to need this again. I'm going to want his cock in me again and I'm sure I won't be able to say 'no.'"

Karen's orgasm was now subsiding and John's fucking was slowing to a gentle rhythm. Rebecca was smiling as she watched Karen catching her breath following her powerful orgasm.

"I had no idea," said Karen, "that I could be fucked that hard. I really was only intending on sucking his co—", but before she could finish her comment Frank knelt in front of her and unceremoniously stuffed his cock in her mouth. Karen was too startled to do anything other than make room for his cock in her mouth and throat.

As Rebecca leaned back to make room for Frank, she noticed that John had pulled his cock from Karen's pussy and Ron was now taking his position behind Karen. Moments later Rebecca felt a twinge of envy as Karen was now taking Ron's cock in her pussy and Frank's cock in her mouth.

Rebecca leaned forward to whisper in Karen's ear, "Who's the gang bang slut now? Whose reputation will now include, not only cock sucker, but gang bang girl?"

Karen pulled Frank's cock from her mouth and turned towards Rebecca, "I can't believe it. Me! I'm letting myself be gang banged!" Then, after a pause, "You know, a lot of men are now going to want to gang bang us. I'm sure they've already heard about you at Mike's. We are going to be very popular at the next party!"

Rebecca and Karen smiled at each other as Karen pulled Frank's cock back into her mouth. Rebecca sat back to watch the show and after a few moments slid her hand to her own pussy and began to play with herself. While she watched Karen get double-teamed, and while she played with her pussy, she noticed John walking up to her from the side. Once he reached her she could feel him slapping her face with his big cock. She liked this and she knew that he knew.

"Looks like you're having fun," said John. "I think it's time we had some more fun together." And with that, John grabbed the back of Rebecca's head and jammed his cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Rebecca's eyes widened at this onslaught and she began to gag. Her eyes watered as she felt John fuck her face again. She knew that John had decided it was time to cum and that he was going to cum in her mouth and on her face and over her tits. She knew that John had a lot of cum and that caused her to smile to herself.

Rebecca could feel John fucking her face over and over again. Every now and then he would pull his cock from her mouth and slap her in the face with it. He was a man on a mission, thought Rebecca. She could tell that he was fucking her face so he could come on her.

He pulled his cock from her mouth again and said, "Are you ready for some cum, slut? I know you're a cum slut; I know deep down you like men to use you and deface you with there cum. It's your naughty secret! You ready for a big load?"

Rebecca was always a bit surprised at how well John seemed to know her. He was the only one that seemed to really know how much she wanted to be treated like a slut and how much that turned her on. The other men, she thought, might like using her, but only John seemed to understand how much she enjoyed that.

"You know I like to be treated like a slut. Fuck my face and cum on me. Use me with you big cock. Make me submit to you."

John slid his big cock into Rebecca's mouth again as she looked over at Karen. She could see that Ron was still pounding her pussy and that Frank was fucking her face. She knew that the boys had turned another slut tonight and that Karen would never be the same. As she thought about the next party she knew that at some point both Karen and herself would find themselves down on their hands and knees getting fucked, getting gang banged. As she watched Karen she could tell that she had given up her protestations and was enjoying being double-teamed. She could also tell that both Ron and Frank are close to cumming again.

Rebecca's attention was pulled away from Karen's threesome by John's cock, which he now buried deep into her mouth causing her to gag. John, she could tell, was very close to cumming. Rebecca liked that John now have a firm grasp of her head and hair as he used her mouth as his fuck toy. Repeatedly he buried his cock in her mouth as far down her throat and she could stand and then it happened. John buried his cock in her mouth and throat and kept it there as he began to cum in large spurts. As Rebecca swallowed as quickly as she could, she realized she was essentially chugging his cum. As John's orgasm began to subside he slid his cock out of her mouth and she gasped for air, tasting and smelling his cum.

"Oh my God, I love it when you gag me with your big cock. I love the smell and taste of your cum."