Rebecca Becomes a Party Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, yes. Just working this cock into me is driving me crazy. I can't stand it. I have to fuck it." Rebecca was really working James's cock into her pussy, she was up to nine or 10 inches but still had an inch or two left.

"You cum a lot, don't you Rebecca?"

"I do. I do tend to cum a lot. I love to cum, especially when I'm being well fucked. I haven't been fucked a lot lately. I have an old friend up east that fucks me good, but he doesn't live around here, so today is just incredible."

Rebecca was working the last inch of James's cock into her pussy. She was determined to make sure she would be known as one of those women who could take all of James' cock. Just as she began to bounce on all of James' cock, she had a huge orgasm.

"Oh my god, oh shit, so good, such a big cock, fuck me, fuck me!"

"So what do you think of your first black cock?"

"Oh god, I love black cock. I have a friend of mine, Donna, who has been telling me how good black cock is, but I never believed her, now I do. I can't wait to tell her how good fucking black cock is. She'll be so proud of me. Oh god, I love it, oh, oh!"

Rebecca continued to bounce on James' cock for several more minutes as her orgasm overtook her and then began to subside. She realized the effort to take James' cock and then the subsequent orgasm led her to sweat quite a bit. She realized she was in the middle of the room impaled on a large black cock, covered in sweat, and panting from an incredible orgasm. She must look like a real slut right now, she thought. As she began to recover her wits, she noticed the other three men were now more tightly around her.

"Are you ready for more cock, Rebecca?" asked Mike.

"Definitely. I said you could gang bang me, so let's start gang banging." Rebecca said with a huge smile.

And with that, the other three men descended on her. Mike pushed her a bit forward so while she was impaled on James' cock she was also leaning over his head with her tits almost in his face. At that point, John stepped in front of her and pointed his large hard cock in her mouth. She smiled up at him and opened her mouth wide and he began to slide his cock into her mouth. She could remember the feeling from earlier in the day, her mouth entirely stuffed with John's cock. She liked that feeling. John continued to stuff more and more cock into Rebecca's mouth, and was now holding the back of her head as he began to fuck her face.

As John was fucking Rebecca's face, Mike was behind her playing with her ass. Rebecca was concentrating so much on James' cock in her pussy and John's cock in her mouth, she was taken a bit by surprise when she felt a finger sliding into her ass. She had never been fucked in the ass before.

"I have never done that," said Rebecca removing John's cock from her mouth.

"Never done what?" said Mike.

"I've never been fucked in the ass," she said laughing. She was laughing because the idea that she had never been fucked in the ass somehow seemed funny at the moment, but also because John was slapping her all over the face again with his big cock. While she was laughing, she also had to admit that she liked John slapping her face with his big cock.

"Well then it's time to start! You asked us to gang bang you, so it's time to take it up the ass," said Mike.

"Okay, but be gentle." Rebecca was apprehensive, but a promise was a promise.

Mike then rubbed his cock with some lube and began to press up against Rebecca's ass. Rebecca could feel this and tried to relax, but it was hard with a big cock trying to enter her ass. Little by little Mike began to work his cock into her ass. As he did, Rebecca began to realize that with James' huge cock in her pussy and Mike's ample cock in her ass she was completely stuffed. Once Mike had fully entered her ass, she realized she was "airtight." She never thought she would ever experience that!

The three men continued to fuck Rebecca in the pussy, ass, and mouth for many minutes, the whole time an orgasm was building and Rebecca. The feeling of being so stuffed was incredible, and the idea that she was being such a slut, was too much. She had three cocks in her at the same time! It was that that point that she noticed that Jim, having no hole to fill, had retrieved his phone and was beginning to take pictures of her getting fucked in this position. At first she was going to tell him to stop, but then she realized that it was making her more excited. The idea that there would be pictures of her being so fucked for others to see was incredibly exciting. After a few more minutes John withdrew his big cock from her mouth and Jim stepped forward to fuck her face.

As she continued to rock on James and Mike's cocks, an orgasm overtook her.

"That's it! Oh, fuck me! This is unbelievable. Cocks in my pussy and ass, unbelievable. Fucking my first black cock, unbelievable. Gang banged by four men, unbelievable. Fuck me. Use me! Fuck me! I want to be your slut!"

Rebecca was now bouncing uncontrollably on James and Mike's cocks. Her orgasm had overtaken her.

"Oh! I love your cocks in me! Yes, yes, yes! I'm such a slut! Such a slut! Oh, god!"

Rebecca slowly began to come down from her orgasm and Mike slowly pulled his cock out of her ass. At that point, Rebecca began to pull herself off of James' cock. After she was finally free from all of the cocks, she lay back on the ground exhausted.

Part IV: The Clean Up

"I think I've said this before, but that was incredible!" said Rebecca slowly regaining her breath.

"So I guess you like to be gang banged now?" said John.

"I guess so! I never knew what I was missing!" Rebecca said with a smile. "Perhaps if I had known, you all could have fucked me earlier. I like being a good girl from Georgia, but I also really like getting fucked!"

Everyone laughed, but there was still one question to be answered.

"So how does this end?" asked Jim.

"End?" said Rebecca.

"Well you have cum three times so far, and we haven't cum all. That hardly seems fair!" said Jim.

"That's true," said Rebecca. "It hardly seems fair! How about if you all cum on me? Would that work?" Rebecca was looking from cock to cock as she said this, wondering how much cum was in each - a lot she was thinking.

"Do you like cum?" said Jim.

"I love come," said Rebecca. "I love it when a man cums on my tits or on my face." Rebecca was all smiles at this point.

"Okay guys, I think we now know how this ends! Let's have Rebecca suck on all of our cocks and one by one we can come on her face and tits! Does that sound good to you Rebecca?"

"That sounds perfect. I'm not sure how I'm going to explain all the come on my face to the party guests, but I guess we can figure that out later," Rebecca said, with a large smile.

"Some of those party guests, you mentioned, have already worn a lot of our cum, so I think they would understand," said John as he began to stroke his big cock.

The four men now stood around Rebecca, each holding and stroking their big cocks, and Rebecca took turns briefly sucking on each. Rebecca couldn't wait for them to come on her. This was one of her fantasies, to be a cum slut.

"So, who at the party tonight have you fucked previously?" Rebecca asked curiously.

"One of the rules of our little group, is that we don't share that information. Women can tell other women what they been up to, but the men don't spread stories," said Jim. "I can tell you, that over half of the women at the party tonight have been on their knees sucking cocks. And, about half of that group has let us fuck them. You are among a select few that have let us gang bang them."

"Yes," said John, "but I think we can all admit that you were at the top of our list. You are so very prim and proper, so nice and smiling, so sweet and innocent, and so curvy with your big tits, that we really wanted to see if we could get you on your knees sucking our cocks!"

"Really?" said Rebecca, feeling proud. "You were hoping you could get me to suck your cocks? Get me on my knees? Gag on your cocks?"

"Without a doubt. Jim was skeptical, but I was sure that one day I would be fucking your pussy and you'd be begging me to fuck you," said John.

"Were you all planning on how to get me on my knees? Do other guys at the party want me to suck their cocks?"

"Yes, and yes," said John. "Today was a trial to see if you would suck Mike's cock. When you responded so enthusiastically, not all women do, we thought we'd try to go a bit further!"

"Are there other men?"

"Yes," said John, "there are a few other men that would like you to suck their cocks. They will never believe that you let us gang bang you. Not Miss Sweet and Innocent!"

Rebecca blushed. The four men were still stroking their cocks and Rebecca was still going from cock to cock sucking them and getting them ready to come on her.

"Little did we know, that little Miss Sweet and Innocent, was really a wanton cock sucker!"

"Or, that she was such a good fuck."

"I guess I'm about to get a reputation," Rebecca said, smiling.

Rebecca smiled at those comments, as she liked to be known as a good cock sucker and a good fuck. She could tell as she continued to suck their cocks that they were close to cumming. John was the first to come. He grabbed Rebecca by the hair, fairly roughly, and aimed his big cock at her face. Then after two or three more strokes he began to come profusely on her face--three, four, five spurts of cum across her face.

"Oh yes, cum on my face," said Rebecca. "Make my face a mess with your cum. Make me your cum slut. I want you to use me."

That was too much for Mike and he began to come on Rebecca's face from the side. She could feel his come splatter on her cheek and in her left eye. He didn't seem to have the same volume as John, but it was hard to tell with cum in her eye. She slowly wiped the cum from her eye with a large smile on her face. She was now wearing the come of two men, with two men to go.

"Open your mouth and say ah," said James. "It's time for your first cum from a black man and I want you to swallow it!"

"I guess that's part of my first gang bang, eh? Make me drink your come! Make me your black cum slut."

"You are the perfect black cock slut, Rebecca," said James. "You just need some training in the ways of a black cock slut."

"Will you train me?" asked Rebecca.

James then guided his cock into Rebecca's mouth, and held the back of her head as he began to fuck her face. He was really starting to pound Rebecca's face as she noticed that he was getting very hard and was ready to cum.

"Here you go slut, training point one, drink all of your Master's cum. Ready for some black man's cum?"

Rebecca nodded as well as she could with her mouth stuffed with James cock. And then, two or three strokes later James grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock into her throat and came, and came, and came. At this point Rebecca was gagging, and choking, and had to pull away from James' cock.

"Oh my god, that was awesome, you gagged me with your huge cock and choked with your cum."

"So, you like black cock now?"

"Definitely. I am going to have to add a steady diet of black cock and cum to my sex life! I think I'm going to have to be careful, however, so I don't get too much of a reputation as being a black cock slut."

As Rebecca was saying that, Jim stepped forward and aimed his cock right at Rebecca's face. It was clear that Jim wanted to cum on Rebecca's face, and she was only too happy to oblige. Jim began to stroke his cock quickly and finally three large streams of cum came ribboning onto Rebecca's face. Rebecca sat there with the cum of three men on her face and another in her stomach, and realized that she loved being a cum slut and that this would not be the last time. While she wasn't sure how it would happen, she knew that she would be a cum slut again.

"Well gentlemen, I believe our work here is through," said John laughing and smiling. The other three men laughed and agreed. As the four men began to get dressed and ready to leave, each thanked Rebecca in their own way for being their slut.

"I hope at some point we will see you on your knees again," said Mike.

"I'm fairly sure each of you will," replied Rebecca.

Then John walked over to Rebecca and leaned over and whispered to her, "Remember what you agreed to earlier: You're going to beg me to fuck you again, aren't you?"

"Probably, yes," Rebecca said smiling into John's face.

As Rebecca was dressing she put on her bra and thong, and then her dress, but she did not remove the cum from her face. Not yet. She asked Mike just as he was leaving to send Karen in. Mike smiled and said he would.

After a few minutes the door opened and Karen walked in. She took one look at Rebecca and her cum covered face and said, "Oh my! I believe today the boys have created a new slut!"

"Yes, I believe they have. No, actually, I know they have!" replied Rebecca. "So, Karen, how do I reenter the party with all this cum on my face?" Rebecca replied laughing. Karen joined in.