Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 01

Story Info
A young womans sexual awakening.
5.2k words
4.41
137.8k
28

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers

It was time to visit home and Rebecca packed her suitcase reluctantly. It wasn't being home, it was the trip to get there that bothered her. She had been home recently and seen her mom, stepfather and little brother and though it was pleasant things were a little off between her and her brother.

It stemmed from the fact that 2 years earlier she had basically fucked her brother. She knew he enjoyed it as she did but they had never repeated it or even talked about it. It was though it never happened, but it had! She planned on changing that this trip.

Rebecca arrived home and found no one to greet her. She took her suitcase and went to her room. On the way she passed by her parent's room, the door ajar she peered in and to her surprise saw her stepfather drying himself after a shower.

She took as long a look as she dared and loved the view. He was taller than her small build and had a very nice looking cock. She moved on quick lest she get caught.

Passing her brother's room which was empty she moved her stuff into her room and made some noise to alert her step-dad she was home. Presently she appeared at her door and gave her a welcoming hug. By now he was all dressed in shorts and a shirt. He gave her a hug and explained that her mother and brother had gone shopping.

Her brother was now in college and like most kids always needed something from their parents She unpacked and later, when everyone was home, they had a nice cookout. Her mom and step-dad were busier now than she ever remembered. With her off in grad school and her bro in college they were empty nesters and they excused themselves after dinner to go to a friend's house for drinks and card games. That left her and her brother home alone.

Rebecca always one to instigate things figured she would have a little fun so she changed into her sexiest outfit and went into her brothers room and said "Why don't we go out for a drink?" He said yes; she could tell he noticed the outfit as she detected a rise in his shorts.

A while later at the local bar they had met up with a few of Becca's friends and they all, to her delight, were flirting with her brother. She made it a point to rub up against him when she got up to get a drink or dance and she knew he noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra.

She could feel her nipples harden as she moved and they rubbed the inside of her shirt. Every time she moved they got harder and she got hornier. She glanced at his crotch every once in a while and could see his cock was straining. She knew she had him where she wanted him now.

When it was time to go she conveniently fell so only her brother could catch her and he had to catch her by accidentally groping her chest. She pretended not to notice but saw his cock stiffen through the fabric of his jeans.

When they arrived home Becca just kissed him on the cheek, said goodnight and went off to her room. She was sure what was going to happen next as she shed her shorts and put on the skimpiest thong she had.

She changed her shirt to a threadbare one she slept in at her home. It was sheer and you easily could see through it. She waited not even 5 minutes before she barged into her brother's room and lo and behold he jumped and scrambled to cover up what he was doing.

Becca had caught him with his cock in hand jerking off and no matter how much he tried to hide it, she had seen him. She closed the door behind her and said,

"Don't stop on my account I want to watch you."

It took some coaxing but soon he was stroking his cock while she watched. She wanted to start fingering herself but first she wanted to make sure he knew who was in charge and she was going to do everything the way she wanted. He spoke only to ask to see her naked to "help" but she said,

"You don't need any more help, you look like your almost there already." And indeed he was close. She moved to sit on the bed near him, he slowed hoping she would let him fuck her but she said,

"No keep going I want to watch you cum." Then she said in her most innocent voice,

"Will you cum for me bro?"

That did it, he exploded and she knew her teasing all night had done the job because the first squirt went as high as his head and landed on his shoulder, the next few were almost as high and dribbled down his chest from above his nipples. His cock was still twitching and dribbling from the tip when she got up to leave. He was speechless and she couldn't get back to her room fast enough.

She plopped down on the bed and pushed her thong aside as her fingers went to work on her clit. Her other hand went to pinching her already hard nipples and with each pinch a jolt went right to her clit. It took only a minute and she came all over her hand flooding her sheets with her juices but sweet relief it was. She pulled the covers up around her and curled up and fell asleep.

The next morning she awoke, dressed and met her parents and brother at the breakfast table. She gave everyone a kiss on the cheek even going so far as to whisper in her brother's ear,

"Thanks for last night I loved watching you," then she sat down and ate breakfast.

The next few days gave Becca ample opportunity to tease her brother and she did. Even going so far as to tell him not to jerk off unless she could watch. She made him promise. He was true to his word but it was getting difficult when after four days she still hadn't let him masturbate. He got to the point where he begged her to let him do it whether she was there or not. But she said "No I want to watch when the time is right."

On the sixth day her parents said they were going away overnight and to fend for themselves. This is what Becca was waiting for. She had fucked her brother for the first time when they had gone away for the weekend a few years before she wasn't going to waste this chance.

They left on Saturday morning early and her brother was not even out of bed, when she said to herself I am going to wake him up. She stripped to her sexy nightshirt and no panties at all this time. She had shaved all the stubble from her pussy the night before so she was smooth as can be, she was getting wet just thinking about her brothers cock.

She opened the door to his room, he was still asleep she could see he was hard. She wondered if he was dreaming of her. She lifted the sheet and crawled beside him reaching for his cock. In an instant he was awake and aware that she was stroking him. He just groaned his appreciation.

She stroked, he groaned and after a few minutes he explained he had to pee real badly. He got up to go and was not expecting her to follow, but when he began to pee she came up behind him wrapping her arms around his torso and with one hand grabbed his now pissing cock. It was semi hard and she had trouble aiming it, as they both laughed at that.

He finished and she turned him around as she sat on the toilet and put his semi rigid cock in her mouth. It was hard in no time flat and as she stroked and sucked and licked all around she could feel him start to twitch like when he is about to cum.

With that she stopped and led him back to his bed. She was now in control and she instructed him to lick her pussy. As she lay down on his bed he got between her thighs and dove in.

"Slow down we have all day," she said.

She directed his tongue all around her slick lips, finally landing on her clitoris hidden in the folds at the top of her cunt. She instructed him to put a finger in her and rub the inside of her pubic bone where her g-spot was. As he hit the spot she laid her head back to enjoy the orgasm that was building within her.

As his tongue kept flicking on her clit and his finger rubbed her g-spot she told her brother to use the other hand to play with her nipples. That did it! He was able to squeeze one nipple between a thumb and forefinger ever so gently, it sent jolts to her pussy and sent her over the edge and she began to climax.

This was different than she had experienced before, it was like riding a roller coaster. The orgasms didn't stop, soon it was wave upon wave of pleasure. She could feel her pussy drenching her brothers face and bed with her girl cum. He kept going as Becca just screamed in pleasure as each wave hit her over and over so many times she lost count.

She instructed him to stop because she could take no more and was exhausted. She had never cum so many times at once. Though the orgasm was not as intense as the huge ones she was used to, it had lasted so long and felt so good.

The bonus was she was now soaking wet down between her legs. And while she caught her breath she lay there and instructed her brother to place his cock at the opening of her pussy and wait. He did so. She paused long enough to tease him and then said, "Fuck me hard and fast!"

With that he plunged his stiff rod into her as deep as it would go. She felt it hit her cervix but there was no pain; she was so relaxed and lubed up that he slid in like he had always been in there.

He was very enthusiastic and soon was ready to fill her pussy with his seed. She whispered "Do it fill my cunt up" and he did; so much so that the excess also spurted out onto the bed that was now soaked with their combined juices. He collapsed on top of her and kissed her full on the lips as he did their tongues crossed in their mouths as their breathing slowed.

Only after catching their breath did Becca notice he hadn't slipped out of her pussy; in fact he was still hard. She moved against him, he got the idea and began thrusting his cock into her once more but this time at a slower pace and a steady rhythm.

Soon that familiar feeling began to well up in Becca's pussy and she was about to have another orgasm, though not as intense as the ones she just experienced, but very pleasant nonetheless. As her orgasm subsided her brother was still pumping away and the feeling was just wonderful as he slid in and out with his cum soaked rod.

She kissed him again and with this he renewed his efforts, his speed increased and soon he shot another load in her pussy. This time he pulled out and both could see that once there had been a shaved neat pussy.

You could see her labia and Becca's clit was exposed all pink and her pussy was so wet and her brothers cum combined with her girl cum was just running out her cunt. Her brother couldn't stand it he just dove for her pussy to lick up all the wetness he could but Becca's stopped him saying,

"We still have all day what's your rush. I need to eat some breakfast."

With that she went to the bathroom to clean up a bit while her brother stripped the soaking wet bed sheets and got dressed. Becca walked naked to her room and put on a pair of panties. She then walked to the kitchen topless and when her brother saw that he just said,

"So that's how it's going to be today?"

It was a statement; he didn't really expect an answer. And you could tell by his tone that he enjoyed the sight of his big sister's small, but perfectly shaped breasts, with the hard puffy nipples staring back at him.

That was this morning.

After just lounging around the house and watching TV Becca called out to her brother that she wanted him right now. He came running from the kitchen and she said "Get your cock hard for me. Stroke it while standing here in front of me." He did as he was told and soon he was rock hard again.

She told him to suck her nipples so he sat on the couch next to her and dutifully sucked each nipple in turn; making sure he sucked and licked till it got hard and his sister began to moan her approval. She reached down and found his member at her side and began to stroke it as he continued his oral onslaught of her breasts. He also was rubbing them with his hands and this felt so good to her.

She soon got up and while facing him sat down on his cock, plunging it all the way in her still very moist pussy. She bounced up and down a few times before getting off and turning around and continued fucking herself. His hands reached around to cup each breast and to play with her nipples. Becca continued to move up and down on his cock. She knew he liked this position and she loved to fuck this way. Soon she was cumming, her cunt again flooding all over his cock and balls.

Soon after that his body language told her he was ready so she hopped off and decided to finish him off by hand and mouth. She licked, sucked, stroked and within a minute he started to erupt.

The first rush of fluid in her mouth was so huge it almost choked her. She was able to remove her mouth and continue pumping his now spraying cock so that each spurt began to coat her breasts. She hadn't swallowed that first load so she just went to kiss him and shared his cum with him. He was a little taken aback at first but just went with it as they kissed and rolled his cum around in both their mouths. At the end of the kiss they both swallowed what they had.

They looked down to find Becca holding a soft cock in her hand and they both were covered in cum. Laughing she grabbed his hand and led him to the shower where they took turns washing each other. Making sure each one washed the other private parts. At the end he started to get hard again but Becca told him to put it away for a while, she needed a rest.

That night she told her brother to come and sleep with her in her bed. They lay together and it was then she realized what a horn ball he really was.

It seems that his hard on did not go down all day and tonight was no exception; he was hard when they got into bed. He was still hard after they had a quick fuck in the bed. So Becca thought the best way to put it to use was in her.

She lay on her side, her back to him and she told him to hold her while he put his cock in her pussy from behind. He did and when he began to thrust in and out in short strokes she admonished him to just lay still and to see how long he could stay hard in her without moving. He fell asleep still hard and in her pussy. She drifted off soon after.

When they awoke the next morning they were still spooning but he had slipped out during the night. Becca got up so as to not wake her brother and went to pee. She went back and crawled back into bed, but this time she lay opposite so her face was right at his cock.

She had thrown the sheets off and was admiring his cock as she didn't get the chance to just look at a cock this close very often. Most times it was hard and she would have it in her mouth but now she could really look at it. Soon she began to touch it gently, still not waking her brother but softly caressing it.

She watched as it slowly grew in her hand until the tip was a dark shade of purple and a drop of precum was spilling out the end. She licked this and pulled back to look some more. All the while not really touching it much but just admiring his cock. Soon though it was at its full hardness. She loved watching it grow without even being touched except very gently.

It was then he woke and seeing her pussy so close he placed his head between her legs and gently started to lick as Rebecca parted her legs to give him access. His tongue parted the lips of her vagina and ran up the length from the bottom and swirled around her clit making her get that familiar feeling. She reached out and began to stroke his erect cock as he continued.

He pushed his face into her cunt to open her up and continued his onslaught of her clit. She could feel herself getting wet as her breathing became more rapid and she was now very turned on. Soon he had her at the start of an orgasm and the closer she got the faster she stroked his cock; she was doing this unconsciously.

When her speed increased so did her brothers tongue on her clit. He had her almost there and she was moaning so loudly that if anyone were home they would have heard her. Right at the edge she exclaimed,

"I'm cumming!" Over and over and as she began to cum her brother's cock exploded in her face.

If her eyes had been open she would have gotten it in them but they had been closed tight and remained so while her orgasm subsided and her brothers spurting died down. They both started laughing when their respective orgasms died down. Then they headed for the shower.

Another day another adventure.

Rebecca did not expect what happened next. She received a phone call from her parents saying they were staying an extra day. So she and her brother had another day to fuck she thought. The other thing that happened was that her brothers' high school girlfriend just dropped by.

Rebecca had only met her a couple of times and she could see why her brother liked her, she was very pretty. Her breasts were bigger than her own and she was well proportioned. They still saw each other when they were home but went to different schools.

Julie arrived at noon so Becca fixed lunch for all of them and as they sat eating the small talk began. After catching up on each other's lives the talk turned to what each has been doing at school. Becca told them both about her online talks and writing to an older man and how much she enjoyed it but would prefer the real thing to online.

Her brother was a bit shocked to hear Becca talk about her online dalliance but his girlfriend, Julie was fascinated and began to ask all sorts of questions. Becca told her about the stories he would write for her and how hot it got her. Julie by now was asking to read one. So Becca headed to her room, Julie in tow, to boot up her computer. Her brother not really being interested went to take a shower and change.

Becca showed Julie the story she had asked Joe to write about a stranger she fucked and she stood over Julie as she read the story.

It did not take long as she could tell Julie was getting turned on. So Rebecca decided this was what she was going to do today. She had a few lesbian experiences in college and enjoyed the feel of another woman's touch so this was not new but it made it more exciting because of her brother and Julie's relationship.

With that she slowly reached down and cupped Julie's breast through her shirt. As Julie moaned her approval Becca continued and reached down to remove her shirt. Julie raised her arms to help, all without saying a word and kept her eyes glued to the story she was reading.

Bec reached around to unclasp her bra and let those size c breasts fall free. Still behind her, Becca reached and cupped both of her beasts and with thumb and forefinger started rubbing the aureoles. Under her touch they soon stiffened and Julie's moaning was decidedly approving in nature. Nearing the end of the story Julie was very turned on as she had started to unbutton her jeans and when it ended she just said,

"Oh my that got me so horny."

She hadn't even realized it was Becca rubbing her breasts, as she had never been with another woman before, but at this point it seemed so natural that when Becca leaned over to kiss her full on the lips she opened her mouth to accept Becca's tongue. Becca now stood Julie up and reached down to finish removing Julie's pants and thong.

While still kissing she removed her own clothes, only breaking the kiss to pull her shirt over her head. Without a bra on they moved close to kiss again and when their naked breasts pressed against the other others Becca and Julie both could feel the electricity all the way to their pussies.

The kissing went on, each enjoyed this part, rubbing their hands all over each other's smooth skin from their butts to each others backs. The kissing was very passionate as if they were lovers that hadn't seen each other for a long time. After what seemed like an eternity Becca broke the kiss, slid her hand to Julies and led he to the bed where she lay down next to Julie.

This time with Julie on her back and Becca on her side, Becca's hand freely roamed over her breasts and down to the mound atop Julie's pussy, all the while engaged in a deep kiss. It was like being in high school again, except she was doing what had been done to her by her high school boyfriend.

blake9110
blake9110
113 Followers
12