Rebecca's First Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RebeccaTG
RebeccaTG
19 Followers

He pushed his dick further into my mouth and I swallowed everything he gave me. He pulled out and as I looked up at him, he smiled and started wanking the last bits of cum into my willing and open mouth.

"I've never had anyone not spill a drop of my spunk before!" he said. "I'm a very heavy cummer and you just drank it like it was water. You're going to be star in the Trannie fanciers community babe."

I laughed. "I've never sucked anyone off before. I just hope it was ok."

"It was better than ok and you will only get better the more often you do it."

"I intend to do it very often." I said. "I can't think of anything I want to do more."

"Oh I can think of at least one more thing you will want to do more often." He smiled.

I laughed out loud. "Oh my god. I had forgotten about that part! If that's the same as sucking then I'm definitely up for that!"

"Its much better than sucking" he told me.

"Ready when you are." I said.

"Lets go for a little walk first though, OK?" he asked.

"No problem, we have all night to do everything and anything you want."

"What about your wants?" he asked.

"I don't really have much experience so for now just assume that my wants are exactly what my man wants." I answered.

"Fair enough." He said smiling at me.

He opened the car door and got out. I used the passenger vanity mirror to check my face. I took out my lipstick and applied another coat. The feeling of lipsticked lips sliding up and down a nice juicy cock is one I resolved never to go without.

Mike opened my door and held out his hand. I took it and was whisked up into his arms. He kissed me passionately, pulling me into his rapidly hardening cock and rubbing his hands all over my bum, feeling my suspender straps.

"Why cant all women dress like this?" he murmured in my ear.

"Probably because they have busy lives, kids, boyfriends, husbands, work and a whole multitude of other stuff that leaves little or no time for self pampering." I whispered back.

"You know us men never think of stuff like that. Are you sure you're not a real woman?" he chuckled.

"Not yet, but I think that's the way I want to go if I'm being honest."

"You should, you look fantastic now, taking hormones is just going to make you even more fuckable."

"All the more reason to do it then." He finished and started kissing me again. He hands had started roaming again but this time he was grabbing tiny handfuls of my skirt and pulling it further and further up until he had it completely around my waist.

"So soft and smooth." He spoke softly, his passion rising once again. He led me over to the front of his car, turned me around and bent me forward. "Give me a sec babe." He said. "Need to light you up so I can really see that gorgeous body of yours." He opened his door, flicked on the headlights and came back to me.

"Yeah that looks fucking hot." He said as he started running his hands over my body. He undid my jacket and took it off me. "Get your blouse open and pull those tits out of your bra." He ordered.

As I did this, he knelt down behind me and started kissing up the back of my legs. His hands were touching me all over my bum until he pushed his fingers towards my virgin hole.

"What's this then?" he said knowingly as he pulled my panties to the side and took hold of my butt plug.

"Just making sure I was all open for you babe."

"Good girl." he told me as he started pulling it out of me. The full feeling I had and had been enjoying ever since Jasmine had put it inside me was now gone but was soon replaced by the more sensual feeling of Mike's tongue entering me. He released the catch on my gaffe and my tiny dick finally sprang free, harder than it had ever been before.

"That is a lovely little hairless clitty." he said. "I'm going to enjoy licking that."

"Oh babe, I am so hot for you, please take me now, I need to feel you inside me. Please take my virginity."

"Did you want me to use a condom?" he asked.

"Fuck No!" I almost screamed. "I need to have you pumping me full of spunk. I want it soaking my panties and running down my stockings!"

"You are one horny dirty bitch!" he said as he pushed the butt plug into my mouth. "Suck on that while I fuck you hard and deep!"

He lined up his dick against my hole, pulled my bum cheeks apart and proceeded to slide inside me. He was very gentle at first, telling me how deliciously tight I was and waiting till I became accustomed to his size. There was only a small amount of discomfort and when he started pushing deeper inside me, just waves of pleasure. My legs almost buckled, but he had hold of my hips now and was beginning to pump me faster and harder. Despite the delicious taste on the plug in my mouth I had to take it out so I could talk.

"Mike!" I panted. "Deeper baby, give it to me, make me your bitch." I reached between my legs, taking the front part of my skirt with me and started rubbing the silky material against his balls.

"Fuck yeah, keep doing that, that's fucking fantastic, I am gonna....fill...you.....up!" he grunted pumping rope after rope of his thick spunk inside me.

He started kissing the back of my neck, reached around to massage my exposed breasts and pumped what remaining spunk he had inside me.

"Don't pull out yet babe!" I said. "I want it to soak into my panties."

"Gimme a sec..." he panted. "I'm trembly and my legs don't feel like they belong to me anymore."

"Mine too." I replied. "That was the most wonderful thing that has ever happened to me. Even better than sucking cock. I cant believe it has taken me this long to do it!"

We remained in that position for a few minutes, till I felt his dick getting smaller. I reached between my legs, pushed my dick back into its pouch and re-clipped my gaffe. Mike pulled his dick all the way out of me and pulled my thong back over my gaping hole. The feeling of hot cum dripping out of me was very intense and I couldn't believe how aroused I still was. Without thinking, I turned around and knelt in front of him and started sucking him clean.

"For fucks sake Rebecca!" he moaned "You're insatiable. I think I may have created a monster." He smiled.

"Not all monsters are bad." I said as I began licking more of his cum from his rapidly shrinking shaft.

I looked down at myself, with my breasts hanging out, my skirt up around my waist showing my stockings tops off and my hands holding a semi-hard penis and thought "I really could get used to doing this!"

Mike pulled me to my feet, hugged me and kissed me passionately. "You are going to love this new life Rebecca."

"I think you're absolutely right babe." I said kissing him hard on the mouth.

"Let's get you dressed again." he smiled. He turned me around, pulled my thong to the side and pushed the butt plug back inside me. "That should keep my juice in you for a bit longer."

I adjusted my thong so it was snug again, pulled my bra back over my breasts and buttoned myself up. I smoothed my skirt down and put my jacket back on. I checked myself with my compact mirror and noticed that my lipstick was a little smeared. I went back into the car, opened the door and carefully sat down. My bum was a little sore but as that was the first cock I had ever had in me I was quite happy that it did only ache a little. I re-applied my lipstick and my lips had that lovely sheen back on them.

I stood up and got a cigarette out of my handbag. Mike was sitting on the bonnet of his car and called me over so he could light it.

"Are you hungry or thirsty?" he asked.

"I'm definitely not hungry Mike." I grinned "I have a belly full of spunk although I am a little bit thirsty. Your cum is deliciously tangy and very salty, I love it but it has made me want a drink."

"I noticed a pub over the other side of the carriageway if you fancy going in there?"

"I'll have a large glass of dry white wine please." I said as I linked my arm around his and kissed his cheek as we headed off towards the pub.

To be continued...

RebeccaTG
RebeccaTG
19 Followers
12