Rebecca's Secret Fantasy

Story Info
Couple decides to explore her MFM fantasy.
1.8k words
3.93
167.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two o'clock in the afternoon. I splashed water on my face and shut the tap. Through the open door of the bathroom I could hear my girlfriend, Rebecca, giggling and cooing in the next room.

She might have been teasing our dog, Jackal. But as I stood before the mirror, toweling and listening, I knew she wasn't. My girlfriend was playing with our friend, David. And to judge by her tone of voice, she was probably playing with his penis.

I listened for a minute, remembering the night before, how Rebecca had begged us both to fuck her. How she had yielded her yawning mouth and swollen pussy and tight pink asshole to our tandem thrusts. How the bed had rocked and her feral grunts had filled the night air as she shuddered between us, sandwiched, double-plugged:

"Oh GOD yes fuck me! Fuck me!! FUCK ME!!" she had hollered while David and I pumped her mercilessly.

"OH! Uh! UHHH!! FUCK ME!!" my girlfriend had begged.

I returned to the bedroom to find Rebecca crouching between David's legs, his fingers sifting through her chocolate curls as she suckled and swabbed his balls. Her tongue appeared pale and smooth against his sac, wrinkled bronze and glistening with her saliva.

She paused, open-mouthed before our friend's jewels, her breasts swaying between his knees. She flashed me an earthy grin, giggled, and began to suck...

Rebecca is nineteen years old, an English major. She has long, dark hair and freckled porcelain skin. We've been together for about a year. I'm her third lover. She's actually kind of a homebody, not much interested in dressing up and going out. But she does have a sexual side. She wears thongs. She goes braless around the house, affording visitors the hint of a wobbling breast here (her breasts are pretty big), a dark areola there. Hot-blooded in bed. She moans a lot and gives great head. Her back door is open whenever I come knocking. We've shared fantasies--spanking, bondage, golden showers--and experimented with them. We've entertained each other with vague talk of threesomes with another girl, another guy, anonymous extras, lightly dismissed as sounds-like-fun but, alas, improbable.

One evening two months ago, Rebecca and I were fooling around on the sofa when suddenly she asked me if I ever fantasized about her having sex with other men.

Gulp!

After some hesitation, I said yes.

"Really?" she asked.

I said yes, really, sometimes. Why?

She was too embarrassed to explain herself, but after a glass of wine and some gentle coaxing, my girlfriend announced she was ready to confess her "most secret" fantasy.

"Okay," she began.

"Maybe during a wild party-- or maybe after a swim--" she broke off, blushing and biting her lip.

"Go ahead," I said.

"I perform--" she buried her face in her hands, laughing, embarrassed. She was trembling slightly.

I kissed her lightly on the cheek and whispered encouragement.

"Ummm, okay," she revived, taking a deep breath.

"My fantasy is that after a party or one of our swims I perform oral sex on one or two of your friends, and then, you know--" she grinned.

I shivered with excitement and nearly shot my load. Rebecca shuffled closer.

"Can you imagine me doing that?" she asked.

I drew a deep breath. Rebecca loved to suck my cock, that much I knew. We had talked about her oral fixation. But--

Leaning close and stroking my suddenly aching erection, she whispered softly,

"Would you want to share me with your friends?"

I tore off her clothes and we fucked like pigs in hot, wet mud.

Rebecca's confession lingered in my head and warmed my groin for days afterward, during which time we were much in love and having great sex. I guess she'd been thinking about it, too. She seemed positively radiant. Kisses blown from behind the shower curtain, eyebrows raised across the breakfast table, took on a deeper meaning.

When at last I asked Rebecca about the scenario she had described the other night, she insisted it was only a fantasy.

"I'm sure I'd chicken out," she said. "I'm not really a slut," she added unconvincingly.

"Maybe there's a side of you that is a slut," I gently countered, tracing my fingertips over her soft, pale breasts spilling everywhere out of her summer dress, her nipples pushing like gumdrops through the floral print.

She watched my hand, delighting in my caress, and slipped her own hand inside my thigh. She closed her eyes and smiled and rested her head on my shoulder.

After long silence, she chuckled lasciviously.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said.

At last she drew a breath and said,

"I'd have to be pretty drunk."

My heart began to pound.

"Then what?" I asked.

"I don't know, you tell me," she countered.

Stroking her hair, I said,

"Maybe after a couple of drinks you'd want to get naked in front of the boys."

She squirmed and bit my shoulder.

"Who?" she asked.

"I don't know... maybe David and Rick."

She giggled. "David and Rick?"

"Yeah."

There was a long pause and we looked at each other, grinning.

"Okay," she said.

My cock was hard and aching. I pulled her pretty dress up along her smooth thighs and exposed her bush, nestled in the creamy triangle between her womanly hips.

"Would you like to give them head?" I asked her softly.

Rebecca pressed her hand over mine. She said nothing, but by now she was panting audibly. I slipped my fingers between her lips. We were both breathing hard. She began to gasp as I fingered her clitoris.

Again I whispered in her ear,

"Would you like to suck their cocks?"

"Yesss!" she blurted.

We kissed deeply for what seemed an eternity. She trembled, her legs open, naked up to her waist, grinding my hand.

As her first orgasm subsided, I asked,

"Would you like to do it for real?"

She searched my eyes and bit her lower lip as a smile spread across her beautiful face. I shared her smile and broke it with a tender kiss, amazed that this shy, studious, faithful and discreetly sexy girlfriend in my arms actually wanted to pleasure the penises of several men at once!

Rebecca nuzzled my chest, then my belly, then she curled her pale tongue over and under and around the swollen head of my cock, licking my shaft slowly, smiling up at me. I held her head and rubbed my cock and balls all over her face. This really gets her hot and eager to suck.

I sank my erection down inside her slender throat and felt the vibration of her grateful moan.

"You like to suck cock, don't you," I rasped as I pumped her drooling mouth.

"Mmmh-hmmff," she nodded, cradling my balls in one hand as I began to fuck her face.

"Ohhhh Rebecca, that feels sooo good!" I grinned, enjoying her noisy, sloppy blowjob.

"You know," I croaked,

"I bet-- I bet David and-- Rick are-- pretty well-hung."

Rebecca furrowed her brow with animal desire, grabbed my hips, and pulled my glans down between her tonsils, her staccato moans muffled by the seven inches of sausage in her mouth.

"Imagine-- their nice big cocks in your face," I gasped.

She laughed hungrily around my schlong.

"In your mouth," I continued.

"Mmmmff!" Rebecca moaned, sucking desperately.

"In your pussy."

"Mmmmff!!"

"In your ass."

"Mmmmfff!!"

I froze and began to spurt, first in her mouth, then on her face. Semen everywhere.

I knew she was close to cumming herself. I recovered, pushed her down, scrambled between her legs, and began to lick and suck her fragrant, juicy twat. Tipping my tongue to her clit and a moistened finger to her reluctant rosebud, I released her into a full collapse of the purest pleasure.

We bought an eight-inch rubber dildo so Rebecca could feel what it would be like to have two cocks inside her at the same time. She loved it.

One night I held the dildo next to my dick so she could take turns sucking each one. Instinctively she opened wide and pushed both 'cocks' in her mouth, her full lips stretched over two thick shafts.

"You slut!" I said.

My girlfriend giggled and smiled awkwardly around her double-barreled mouthful. Later she said having two penises in her mouth really turned her on.

Another night at the supermarket I picked out a zucchini squash.

"What're we going to do with that?" she asked, thinking dinner.

I whispered in her ear,

"I'm gonna fill you up completely tonight."

She pushed me, sighing and shaking her head in mock protest. But she snatched the vegetable out of my hands and tossed it in the basket. I knew she wanted to try it.

The following weekend, I found myself on the telephone, with Rebecca hanging breathlessly over my shoulder, calling David to invite him to join us for drinks at a party being thrown by some old friends. Having recently ditched a bad news girl, David needed little persuasion. He agreed to stop by. Rebecca was beside herself with anticipation. We grinned at each other and kissed like mad lovers.

"Are you sure you don't want me to call Rick?" I teased. Rebecca had decided and I agreed that a night with David and me would be enough for now.

"Maybe next weekend," she teased back with a sly smile, and returned to painting her toenails. A couple of minutes later she broke the silence.

"Do you think David is circumcised?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Probably. Does it matter?"

"No," she said, smiling at me over her shoulder.

I leaned across the bed to kiss her.

"Are you excited?" I asked.

"Yes!!" she gasped. We kissed again.

Then she asked,

"Are you sure about doing this?"

I told her yes, definitely.

After a snack and a lather-happy shower and a change of clothes, we were just about ready to go. Rebecca fished around her dresser drawer and produced a tube of red lipstick, which she carefully applied in front of the mirror. She had on another summer dress, some kind of white muslin material. She wore open-toed pumps. A silver bracelet gleamed against her brown ankle. She turned to present herself.

"You look beautiful," I said.

She smiled.

"Hey," she said, "are we coming back here?"

"Maybe."

"We should bring condoms," she said,

"and--" she paused, blushing,

"and lube."

I found the goods and handed them to Rebecca. She emptied the box of condoms onto the bed.

"How many should we take?" she asked.

I shrugged.

She gathered up four condoms and stuffed them in her purse along with the lube. Then, with a naughty giggle, she grabbed two more.

I switched off the bedroom light. We stood for a moment in the halflight of the hallway.

"I love you," she said.

"I love you."