Rebellious Boom

Story Info
Rebel shows the Bro-Mans how they can all get along.
7k words
3
10k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the persons, wrestlers, events, promotions etc depicted within. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence.

Featuring: Rebel (TNA), Robbie E (TNA) Jessie (TNA), DJ Z (TNA).

Rebellious Boom

A TNA erotic story

by DaxG2001

* * *

Backstage at the taping of the edition of TNA Impact Wrestling set to air on June 5th, 2014, the trio of tanned, hunky, but overly cocky studs known as The BroMans are attempting to regroup after their in-ring attempted ego-stroking session was interrupted by the unique to say the least group The Menagerie. Both Jessie and Robbie E are clad in their matching white with "Boom!" graphic ring gear that perfectly shows off their muscular frames, while DJ Z has on flashy white ring pants and an official BroMans merch T-shirt that still nicely shows off his athletic, desirable frame.

"BRO! We've got to do something about that pack of freaks!" Robbie E yells as he's still freaked out even within their own locker room which has a signature Zima DJ booth set up in a corner, with DJ Z already behind the decks. "It's bad enough I'm scared of clowns! Now that one, and the whole bunch of them are out to get me!"

"Relax Bro! Those guys are nothing compared to us!" Jessie says, trying to calm his former tag championship partner down. "As soon as we get them in the ring, in a match we'll serve them and teach them a lesson."

"Jessie's right my man!" DJ Z states. "Dude! Just chill out, and let me get the party started with some of my killer beats!" He adds, before hammering the sound effect button on his laptop a few times to make the sound of an air-horn play out repeatedly.

Just then, the sudden sound of a knock on the door makes Robbie jump as he grabs the nearest folding chair like he's ready to swing it. "You better think twice clown! I mean it!!" He yells as a warning, even if his wide-eyed look shows he's already afraid.

However, a far more pleasant surprise enters the room in the form of the female valet of The Menagerie – the gorgeous, flexable, and curvaceous beauty known as Rebel. She's clad in her signature, carnival-style attire of a tight fitting sleeveless black top that shows off her large breasts, tight red booty shorts that cling to her stunning, thick backside, all topped off with a black belt with a pouch and knee high boots

"Clown? Sorry, but I like to think I look a lot better that Crazy Steve does..." Rebel playfully teases with a smile as she invites herself in and closes the door behind her.

"Yoooooo... A whole lot better looking than the rest of those freaks..." DJ Z states.

"Bro! This has got to be a trap! The clown is hiding in the ceiling or something!" Robbie claims, still clutching onto the chair.

"First of all, my guys in The Menagerie are not freaks..." She states firmly, pointing up at Zima. "We're like a family, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here because you guys have got the wrong idea about us, all because Robbie here has some fear of clowns!" She says, turning her gaze towards him. "I'm here to set things straight. We're all about having fun, and I'm sure you boys are as well, so there's no real reason why we all can't get along around here."

"Fun huh?" Jessie asks, starting to smirk a little as he uses a hand to make Robbie lower the chair. "Let's hear her out Bro... Because it sounds to me like this babe wants us to bring the Boom to her." He states, checking her out with an approving look over.

"Bring the "Boom"? And what makes you think I'm that kind of woman?" Rebel asks, raising an eyebrow slightly.

"A babe with a banging body dressed like that? Girl, we see your type all the time when we hit the VIP in the clubs!" Zima claims with a cocky grin.

"Oh please... I don't you've seen any girl quite like me before, let alone been with..." She states with a clear flirty tone as she turns to move towards Robbie, smirking as she takes the chair a little too easily from the still apprehensive hunk. "I think I need to show you boys, and

especially this guy here, that there's nothing wrong with being a little Rebellious once in a while... And when you see that I'm nothing to be worried about, then you'll not have to worry about The Menagerie, or any other clowns again."

"Oh yeah? And how exactly, are you..." Robbie starts to ask, before his and the eyes of the other two men in the room widen as she pulls her top up and over her head, letting her gorgeously large tits bounce free as she drops the clothing to the floor. "Yoooooo... Those... Those are a couple of real big Booms right there!" He admits as he starts to smile, especially when she lowers herself down to her knees in front of him.

"See? I'm not so bad after all..." She playfully teases again, reaching up to pull down his bottoms and the sight of his impressively lengthy and thick to match cock makes her lick her lips as takes a hold of him and starts to firmly pump his rod up and down to get him hard.

"Well, I can be when I want to be..." She adds, glancing over towards Jessie and giving him an inviting wink before she turns to face Robbie again, stroking his hardening tool as she reaches into the front pouch of her belt. She pulls out a bottle of lube, releasing her grip on him so she can pop the top off and start to pour some of the liquid out onto her large tits, using her hands to rub the lubricant all over them to make them glisten and look even hotter.

"Oh yeah, this babe wants the Boom, and she wants it bad..." Jessie states as he approaches the two, watching as she now pours a little lube out onto Robbie's rock hard length to get him nice and ready as well, before she places the bottle down and uses her hands to grip her boobs, pressing them against the sides of his cock to sandwich it between her lovely, full breasts.

"Bro! This is hashtag-sick!" Robbie grins, his worries now long gone as the gorgeous former model starts to slide her large tits back and forth along his cock, perfectly pressing her mounds against his sizable length as she playfully licks her lips, groaning a little herself as she glances down as the big tool that's sliding between her breasts before back up at the moaning hunk with quite a lustful gaze.

"Mmmmm! Who'd have thought... Ahhhhh! A carny chick would know how to get into the VIP..." He groans, feeling those big, soft tits working up and down along his length, the motion smooth and steady both from the amount of lube she's used over her tits and from her being clearly experienced in dishing out this sexual act, knowing just how to move her boobs along his meaty rod to make him moan.

Just as she's starting to glare from the insult, her attention is caught by Jessie moving up behind her, pulling down her tight shorts to fully expose her fantastically thick booty and a neatly trimmed snatch, and as she gazes back she can't help but smile at the sight of another long, fat cock as he's also ditched his wrestling gear.

"Mmmm... I suppose I can't leave out the other BroMan..." Rebel says, invitingly pushing her ass out towards the hunk as he moves down behind her, seeing his smirk as he pushes his dick into her snatch to make them both moan as he starts to firmly thrust into her folds.

"Ahhhhh... Mmmmm... Oh, I like that... Ahhhhh..." She moans with approval as she feels that thickness sliding in and out of her tight snatch, turning her attention back to the cock she's pleasuring between her ripe titties, making sure to keep them moving along his tool, smiling again at the moans he's letting out as she fucks his cock with her breasts.

"Mmmmm shit! Babe's got a hot twat..." Jessie moans as he grips her tanned waist, allowing him to pump his cock in and out of her snug pussy as theformer reality TV star steadily thrusts his member deeply into her snatch, feeling her inner walls all around his manhood as he works himself in further into the stunning Knockout's hole.

"Ahhhh... Fuck man... This ass of hers is off the charts... Mmmmm..." He adds, watching her thick ass cheeks jiggling slightly as even while handling one cock with her big boobs, she's managing to rock herself back on her knees just enough to push back against the incoming thrusts into her pussy, and all the while with a dazzling smile on her face to show she can give it out just as much as she can take it.

"Mmmmm!! Yeah, I know you party boys are... Mmmmm... Loving getting rebellious..." She groans, squeezing her rounded tits as she keeps them pressed against the sides of one half of the former TNA World Tag Team Champions as she wanks him off with those luscious breasts, while the other former champ behind her bangs her pussy with a series of nicely paced and deepening thrusts that make them both groan out in pleasure.

"Ahhhhh... I bet none of your stuck up... Mmmm!! City chicks could handle some of this action..." She states teasingly, rocking her curvaceous body between both muscular studs as she takes a fucking into her tight and hot snatch while expertly using her sexy chest to pleasure the length she's holding in her cleavage, even spitting down onto the head of that shaft when she slides her boobs downward for that added sensation to make him moan out.

"Yoooooooo! This is how you party, BroMans style!!" The handsome but often irritating DJ Z calls out, hitting the key on his laptop to make the loud air-horn sound effect sound out as he watches his team mates sandwich the gorgeous Knockout between them as Jessie steadily and firmly fucks her snatch from behind while Robbie has his cock sliding up into her more than ample tits.

"Awwww yeah... Out in the club, or backstage here with the Knockouts... We always bring the Boom!" He yells out again into his set microphone, his bottoms lowered as he lightly strokes his own equally impressively length cock, watching as the almost naked beauty continues to rock herself slightly against the incoming pumps into her snatch, still able to keep her breasts pumping back and forth along the other stud's dick to ensure both they, and herself, are moaning out in rather shameless joy.

Hearing that comment, she glances across and even hiding by the DJ booth she knows he's getting off on watching her go to work on his buddies. "You're not "bringing" anything... Ahhhh... Standing there playing by yourself..." Rebel teases with a smirk, moaning as she takes a couple more pumps from behind.

"Hey! I make it happen anytime, anyplace! Not just when I hit the decks!" DJ Zema claims as he heads over towards the group as Jessie pulls out of her snatch with a groan.

"Mmmm... Now I've had a piece of those hashtag-great-tits, I want some of that hashtag-fine-snatch my hashtag-ripped bro just got!" Robbie E says as he steps back to remove his dick from between her big boobs, now moving to lay down on the floor.

Raising an eyebrow with a smirk, she gets to her feet in order to stand over him, carefully moving down and making the eyes of the three hunks

watching widen as she impressively performs the splits to drop down. "What's the matter boys? Never seen a little trick like this before?" Rebel teases as she reaches down, lining up Robbie's cock with her snatch so she can slip it in as she finishes lowering herself down.

"Awwww shit! Dat splits thou'!" The former X Division Champion moans as he watches the stunning valet rocking on his cock for a moment as she leans forward, placing her hands on his muscular chest as she starts to move herself on his rod, lightly bouncing on his meat so she can remain performing the splits but take his shaft in and out of her tight and already wet snatch.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm... Shit! Time to get... Mmmm... In the mix..." He moans, able to reach forward and place his hands on her thighs as he starts to thrust his dick up into her snatch, causing them both to call out in pleasure as his rod moves in deeper up into her love tunnel, her juicy butt cheeks jiggling from the motion as she works herself back to meet the thrusts, a sure sign she's used this splits position before during naughty encounters before.

The attention of the gorgeous beauty of The Menagerie is soon caught by the other members of The BroMans group as DJ Z stands at her left side when Jessie stands on the right, and even as she's riding one big cock already, the sight of two more fat dicks makes her lick her lips with a dazzling smile.

"Mmmmm!! Decisions, decisions..." She playfully says, bringing her hands up to grip both rods and give them some firm pumps before she turns to the left and takes the shaft of DJ into her soothing mouth, already making him moan before she wraps her lips around him, but soon enough her long brunette haired head is bobbing along his length.

"Mmmmmph!! Mmmmm..." She groans out, keeping her other hand stroking along the other hunk's tool while she blows this one with a steady, hungry pace that's already taking him quite deep past her full lips, and all the while sensually gazing up at the moaning stud she's blowing.

"Mmmmm shit! Bet this babe is loving... Ahhhh! Finally getting to hang out with some... Mmmmm!! Real dudes for once..." The arrogant but handsome Zima says between moans, his eyes glued onto the pretty face that's smoothly moving back and forth over his inches, already applying some saliva onto his inches as she sucks him off, gobbling up his man meat while using her other hand to jerk off the other cock being offered to her.

"Mmmm!! Look at her go! Awwwww yeah... She loves a real BroMans style party..." He adds with a groan as those pouty lips continue to glide up and down on his manhood as she takes him impressively deep into that nicely damp feeling mouth, and at the same time still bouncing up and down on the equally cocky stud underneath her as she stays in her splits position to take his fat dick sharply into her snatch.

"Ahhhh... What babe doesn't love being with us..." Jessie claims, now getting his turn to moan out when she lifts her head off of Zima's dick with an audible pop, quickly turning the other way to now take his shaft straight into her mouth, having no issues with sucking on the cock that's just some from deep in her own snatch as she quickly starts rocking her head along his meaty pole.

"Mmmmm!! Fuck!! She's being wasted stuck with that pack of freaks..." He says, making the Knockout currently blowing him with a steady pace glare up slightly at him, but her own pleasure she's getting from having her snatch being stuffed is making her keep on moving her mouth back and forth along his dick, slightly lashing her tongue up on his underside while stroking off the other grappler involved in this steamy action.

"Mmmmmph!! Mmmmm... Mmmmm..." The former Purrfect Angelz dance troupe member groans around the dick she's sucking as she works her tanned and sexily curved body between the three muscular hunks around her, two of her holes being filled up with man meat as she blows well over half the length of one and rides another that's being pumped up into her tight snatch.

"Mmmm... Mmmmph!! Mmmmmph..." As she strokes off the third cock with swift pumps back and forth, she's keeping her head bobbing away and again showing she's far from inexperienced in the art of oral sex, even with handling two other equally hung men at the same time, but as she stays down performing the splits and staying mounted on the dick being pumped up deeply into her twat it seems that she's more than capable of taking a whole lot more from them all.

"Ahhhh... Come on Robbie my man... Let Dat Young Go Hard get a crack at this chick..." DJ Z says, groaning as her hand gives him another couple of pumps.

"Mmmmm!! It's all good Bro! We can give her... Ahhhhh...The classic BroMans Spit Roast special..." Robbie says, giving her another deep thrust up before he settles back to pull his cock out of her snatch. "Just like we used to give to that other chick back in the day..."

"Dude! Ahhhh... Can we not talk about that chick who went to run a pizza place..." Jessie says, stepping away from her with a groan as his cock pops out of her mouth. "You know how many times I had to switch my cell number to avoid her??"

"I knew you guys were no good..." Rebel smirks as she moves herself out from the splits position and right into a classic doggy style one on the floor, still wearing just her knee high boots and her black carnival-style belt bag. "Lucky for you, I'm not exactly a good girl myself..." She adds with a smile, looking back and watching as Zima moves into position behind her.

"Babe, don't try and front against a hat trick of players like us..." DJ Z says as he pushes his cock into her snatch, groaning at the wonderful, tight feeling around his cock as he slides in deeply before gripping her toned and tanned waist, starting to thrust in and out of her snatch and if that didn't feel good enough alone, it soon gets better as she starts to firmly push herself back to meet his motion.

"Mmmmm!! Yeah... Only think I handle better than the decks... Ahhhh... Are the hotties..." He boasts between moans as he's already built into a steady and forceful enough pace, soon feeling her thick and sexy ass smacking back into his muscular body when she rocks back to meet his incoming pumps, ensure he goes in balls deep already into her snatch to fill her up and make them both groan out in shameless pleasure.

"Ahhhhh! Mmmmm... Mmmmph!!" Meanwhile, Robbie E has moved around to go in front of the busty beauty, pushing his dick into her open, moaning mouth but before he can start to fuck that gorgeous face she already starts to bob her head along his meat, making her long hair sway as she energetically sucks him off and wraps her lips around his tool.

"Mmmmph!! Mmmm... Mmmmph!!" She groans out, closing her eyes as she tastes her own snatch from off of his dick, but that just seems to be encouraging her as she moves her body between the two former X Division Champions, getting filled up at both ends as she takes one fat piece of man meat into her snug and damp snatch, while deeply blowing another that's right in front of her.

"Mmmmm!! So sick Bro! Ahhhhhh... This is what I call... Mmmmm! Bringing the Boom!" The Jersey Shore hunk moans out, watching as she smoothly and swiftly sucks his cock, leaving a layer of saliva all over his thickness, her lips still tightly pressing around his tool but the repeated blowing motion has left some spit seeping out to trickle down her chin as the Owasso, Oklahoma born beauty continues to push herself back and forth between him and the stud behind her who's banging her snatch.

"Ahhhhh! And she isn't whining about gagging... Mmmmm!! Like that loudmouth bimbo I used to let tag along with me years back..." He adds with a groan, loving the feeling of being taken so deep into her warm, damp, and soothing oral hole as she runs her full lips over his inches at a perfect, savouring pace while at the same time still working herself sharply backwards against those deep and firm pumps she's taking into her snatch as her thick ass slaps back into the stud nailing her doggy style.

Approaching the group now, Jessie has the bottle of lube that Rebel herself introduces into this, giving his cock a couple more pumps to rub the fluid all over his dick in preparation, smirking cockily as he watches the other

two BroMans fill her up at both ends as she takes a dick deep into her snatch while blowing another at the same time.

"Yo DJ, time to switch out for a different set, if you catch my drift..." He says as Zima smirks, giving him a fist-bump with a yell of "Boom!" to

"tag out", but not before delivering another could of pumps into that tight snatch before pulling out, moving back so Jessie can take his spot as he uses a hand to spread those full and thick ass cheeks, allowing him to pour some lube down onto her asshole to make her groan as she glances back.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12