Rebirth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

"To friendship." Noel agreed as they clinked glasses and sipped the wine.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Over on the other side of the restaurant Jayne was jiggling excitedly in her seat at her table with Ron. "Oh, oh, first she flashed her boobs, then they held hands and now they just saluted each other with wine."

"Is there any way you could stop watching that wall mirror?" Ron chuckled, as he knew his half-hearted request would be ignored.

Jayne grinned at the smile on her Dom's face. "You know I can't, it's so exciting, I just know it's going to work out."

"When we finish our meals I'll check, ok?"

"Thank you, my wonderful...S....S.....umm...S...S.....Santa?" Jayne ended lamely as she fought not to say Sir in public.

"Santa?" Ron laughed loudly. "Can't you come up with a better s word than that?"

"Well it's better than Satan, even though you can be a devil." Jayne retorted. "And you do have the loveliest toys in your bag of tricks."

"No wonder I love you, never a dull moment."

"I love you too my wonderful man." Jayne blinked back a few tears. "Come on, eat up, then you can check on the happy couple."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Mr. Wilson and Kari continued their intimate talk as they slowly ate their lunchtime meals. The honest discussion and the wine had relaxed them both and the Dom was wondering whether he should invite the lovely redhead back to his home that day.

"Oh I love chocolate cheesecake, do you?" Kari asked as the dessert trolley was wheeled past their table.

"Yes I do, would you like a slice?" Noel replied.

"Only if it's served with cream at your home and you use me instead of plates." Kari replied as she looked seriously into the Dom's eyes. "The Cheesecake Shop is close to your place."

"Thank you God." Noel said as he glanced skywards and held his hands together in the sign of prayer. "That sounds absolutely delightful, I'm sure Ron won't mind stopping on the way home."

"My intention today was to talk with Jayne and then go home and think, absolutely nothing else", Kari said as she pushed her empty plate away and picked up her bag. "But meeting you and our talk has changed that completely."

"Then let's go and see if Ron and Jayne have finished." Noel said as he retrieved his walking stick from under the table and struggled to his feet. "Ohhhhh, I get a bit stiff from sitting this long."

Kari took hold of the Dom's free hand and assisted him through the tables to stand beside Ron and Jayne.

"Have you finished?" Noel asked.

"We were just going to come over and see how you two were getting on." Ron replied as he stood with his delighted looking subbie.

"Any chance of a lift to my place, with one quick stop on the way?" Noel asked with a smile and a twinkle in his eyes.

"Wonderful! No trouble at all, let's pay our bills and we'll get going."

As the men paid for the meals Jayne gave Kari a hug of congratulations and they exchanged a kiss on a cheek. The four then took the elevator down to the car park and they were soon heading home on the Eastern Freeway. There seemed no need for conversation as Jayne sat beside Ron with Noel and Kari sharing the back seat of the sedan. Jayne turned once in her seat and as she smiled at her new friends she noticed that Noel had a hand resting on Kari's nearest thigh. Kari had also unbuttoned more of her blouse and was giving her Dom a lovely view of her ample breasts. When they reached their suburb Noel directed Ron to stop at the Cheesecake Shop where Kari rushed inside and returned with a parcel and a bottle of cream. A few minutes later Ron stopped his car in the relative privacy of Noel's driveway.

"Best of luck to you both." Ron said as the four stood beside the car.

"Thank you so much, I don't know what I would have done without your help." Noel said as he shook hands with Ron and Jayne.

"Only too pleased to help." Ron replied as Jayne nodded her head vigorously in agreement.

"I agree with Mr. Wilson." Kari said as she shook hands with Ron. "We needed some help and I needed a little push to get this far, thank you both so much."

Jayne looked at her Dom and he nodded his consent to her unspoken request. She smiled her thanks before she wrapped her arms around Mr. Wilson, kissed him on a cheek and whispered, "Thank you Mr. Wilson and good luck."

Kari was then guided a few paces from the two Doms by Jayne and they shared whispers that made the nurse giggle loudly. The two subbies hugged and kissed before Jayne pushed Kari towards Mr. Wilson before jumping back in the car.

"Looks like we are going." Ron chuckled, "Sometimes I wonder who's actually in charge. Call me if we can help at all."

"Thanks Ron, something tells me we will be okay now." Noel replied as his Dom friend settled behind the steering wheel. "See you soon, bye."

The couples waved goodbye as Ron reversed down the driveway and Jayne watched Mr. Wilson hold Kari's hand as they moved slowly towards the front door.

"That's a lovely scene." Jayne sniffed as a few tears ran down her cheeks. "I hope they are as suited as much as I think."

"You did a great job today my subbie, you deserve a reward." Ron said in admiration as he headed for home. "I think they will do well, we will see."

"Thank you Sir, you and Mr. Wilson prepared me well so it was actually a lot easier than I thought." Jayne sighed in satisfaction. "As for a reward, serving you is all I need, Sir." There was a pause before Jayne whispered, "Of course your cum down my throat would be an excellent dessert."

"My subbie, you're incorrigible." Ron laughed. "Is that dessert for lunch or dinner?"

"Both?" Jayne giggled hopefully.

Ron laughed again before asking. "Speaking of desserts, what did you make of the stop at the Cheesecake Shop?"

"Umm, I think that Mr. Wilson will eat his dessert off, umm shall I say, a different dish this afternoon? A flesh coloured dish with unusual bumps and hollows."

"Ahhh, yes I see." Ron chuckled. "And whose idea do you think that was?"

"No offence Sir, but that type of submission is too subtle for a male dominant to come up with." Jayne replied before a sudden attack of nerves. She bowed her head and said quietly, "Sometimes this girl goes too far, I really meant no offence Sir."

"Actually you are probably correct so no offence taken Jayne." The good Dom paused before changing roles to the stricter Dom. "But an hour in the corner when we get home to mull over your cheekiness may be of help to you."

"Yes Sir, thank you." Jayne agreed quietly as she nodded her head in agreement. "Some time alone will be good for me."

"And then you can have your dessert."

"Yeeeeeeesssssssss Sir!"

**************************************************

There was some tenseness in the air as Noel and Kari spent their first minutes alone. The Dom showed his new friend around his well maintained home then left her in the kitchen while he went to the bathroom. Although nervous, Kari was confident of her safety and determined to make the most of this opportunity. When Noel returned he found Kari whipping the cream with a hand beater she had discovered in a drawer.

"Hand whipping Sir, it produces the best cream." She joked uncertainly.

"That will be the only whipping today." Noel chuckled at her joke. "Softly, softly to start, as we agreed."

"Yes Sir, ahhhhh before we have dessert, may I use the toilet?" Kari asked as she placed the bowl of cream in the fridge alongside the cheesecake.

"Of course, of course, come into the dining room when you are ready. I want to clarify a couple of things before we start."

"Yes Sir. I'll be back in a few."

Mr. Wilson walked slowly to the dining room, sighing as he looked at the walking stick, his constant companion of the last twenty years. He waited patiently for the return of his submissive friend, aware that what happened that afternoon could make or break their fragile relationship. He moved two chairs to face each other and sat waiting Kari's return.

"Sit here my dear." Noel said when Kari entered the room as he indicated the chair in front of him. "Oh, I must not call you that, it makes you sound so old."

"Thank you, I do agree, just call me Kari for now." Kari smiled as she sat opposite with their knees almost touching and waited for Mr. Wilson to speak.

"Yes Kari, I know we discussed this via the computer but I am worried that my physical condition and lack of mobility will hinder and perhaps even damage our times together, and...." He stopped as if unable to speak his thoughts.

"And you're really mostly worried about your erection problems." Kari finished the sentence for the concerned Dom who nodded silently in agreement. "Mr. Wilson did you ever consider that many nurses are actually submissive and don't realise it?"

"Nurses submissive?" Mr. Wilson was surprised at Kari's sudden change of subject.

"Yes, and waiters and airline stewards to name two more occupations. Let me explain my theory." Noel nodded and Kari continued. "Nurses are very devoted about looking after sick people. Yes, we are very brainy, we have to be but we love to serve. Nurses and nurses aides get some really shitty jobs among the high tech equipment we use and we just get on with our jobs, despite abuse from some patients, doctors and administrators. Whoops, I sound like I'm on a soapbox again."

"Continue please." Mr. Wilson encouraged.

"I'm not saying all nurses are submissive, but many are and I definitely am!" Kari reached forward and held Mr. Wilson's hands in her own. "What I'm saying Sir is this. Your disability means nothing to me; every day at work is spent looking after ill or physically disadvantaged people. If I can make your life easier and happier by serving you what more could a subbie want? And as far as your erection problems go, maybe with help we can prove the doctors wrong?"

Tears formed in Mr. Wilson's eyes as he squeezed Kari's hands. "Thank you my sweet young lady, your words have set my mind at ease." Noel paused and his serious expression broke into a wry smile. "I guess I'd better start acting like the Dom I professed to be in the advert."

"I think that would be an excellent idea, Sir." Kari smiled as a shiver of anticipation ran through her body.

"Stand up Kari." Noel's voice was friendly but firm. "The safe words are as we discussed, amber and red, but you won't be needing them today."

Mr. Wilson's instruction was obeyed immediately as Kari stood with her eyes looking straight ahead and her hands on her head. Noel remained seated as he reached down to lift the hem of Kari's skirt up to knee level, then his hands slid to the inside of the subbie's knees. A little pressure pushed Kari's legs wider apart as a low moan of uncertainty escaped her pursed lips. The Dom's hands moved slowly up the inside of Kari's thighs as they both revelled in the intimacy of the moment. The gentle touch of fingers and palms following the curves of the smooth inner thighs was wonderfully erotic to both Noel and Kari. Immediately his fingers brushed the tight damp material of Kari's panties the master teaser moved his hands away and slowly down, caressing the flesh back down to the knees. Mr. Wilson carefully watched the facial expressions of his new friend as he moved his hands to the outside of her thighs. The puzzled look on Kari's face turned back to anticipation as she felt his hands moved slowly upwards until they stopped with the fingertips touching the thin sides of her panties. The subbie's large breasts were rising and falling as her breathing involuntarily deepened. Never before had she been touched so slowly and sensuously, this was the hedonistic submission she had craved for so long.

The Dom's fingertips curled around the elastic top of the subbie's panties, paused for a few teasing seconds, then slowly started to pull them downwards. Mr. Wilson inexorably eased the panties down past Kari's knees to the floor with her skirt falling back into place. The excited nurse carefully lifted one foot at a time to maintain her balance to allow Noel to remove her panties. She watched as he lifted the panties to his nose to breathe in the aroma of her love juices.

"No pantyhose?" He enquired.

"I took them off in the bathroom Sir." Kari admitted.

"Good thinking," Mr. Wilson smiled as he rolled up the panties, slipped them into a pocket of his pants and stated, "My souvenir of today, no pantyhose or panties when you are with me, ever."

"Yes Sir." Kari's mind was whirling as she fought to concentrate on Noel's words. He had seen no higher than her knees, taken her panties and she was turned on like never before!

Mr. Wilson rose stiffly to his feet as Kari fought the urge to help him. He steadied himself against the side of the sturdy dining room table before reaching up and guiding Kari's arms to hang by her sides. The Dom gently touched the nurse's cheeks with both hands and a shiver ran through her body as his fingertips caressed a path over her jaw and down her neck to rest in the vee of her breasts. One by one he undid the buttons of the white blouse until he reached the elasticised waist of her long skirt. Noel pulled the blouse free from her front and sides before grasping Kari's arms as she moved her hands behind her waist to assist.

"No, I'll do it." Mr. Wilson said firmly. "If I need your help, I'll ask, okay?"

"Yes Sir." Kari said meekly as she silently cursed her impatience.

The Dom smiled his acceptance of Kari's desire to help as he moved so their bodies were touching. Noel inhaled the scent of his subbie's perfume as he slid his arms around her and pulled her tight so her breasts were squashed against his chest. The couple were motionless for nearly two minutes as Mr. Wilson revelled in the almost-forgotten sensations of holding a desirable woman in his arms.

"You're beautiful." He whispered as his hands slid down Kari's back and he kissed the side of her neck.

"Mmmmmmm." Kari moaned almost silently as Noel's hands pulled the back of her blouse from the waistline of her skirt.

The Dom could feel his confidence returning as he took a step back and slid the blouse free from Kari's shoulders and down her arms. A shudder of anticipation ran through Noel's body as he gazed at her large breasts almost spilling from the confines of the low cut bra.

"Turn around please Kari." Noel asked as he placed the blouse on the table.

Kari silently followed the instruction and stood almost motionless as her Dom's teasing fingers caressed her neck and shoulders before fiddling with the catch on her bra. Long seconds passed as he pretended to have trouble with the clip until finally her large breasts dropped with little support. Mr. Wilson grasped the shoulder straps and pushed then down her arms before releasing the straps for the bra to fall to the floor. Kari gasped with surprise as Noel suddenly grabbed the elastic waist of her skirt and quickly pushed it to the floor. She was aware that her Dom was panting a little and sensed that he had sat back down on his chair.

His hands held her waist as he asked, "Carefully step back out of your skirt please Kari."

With one hand on the table for extra balance the excited submissive stepped out of her skirt, now totally naked for the first time in front of her new Dom.

Mr. Wilson's hands caressed the curves of Kari's buttocks as he instructed, "Kick your skirt out of the way then bend from the waist and put your hands on the seat of your chair."

Kari felt like screaming at Noel to get on with it, couldn't the Dom tell that her juices were ready to run down her legs? But she remained quiet and dutifully followed the instructions as his strong hands pushed her legs wider apart. His hands moved back to her buttocks and spread the pliable flesh aside to give him a clear view of her puckered anus and the droplets of moisture on the light hairs covering her vagina.

"Ah a genuine redhead, I knew you would be." Noel said. "I prefer shaved, do you usually shave?"

"Y'yes Sir, when I have time." Kari stuttered. "I would have this morning if I knew we..........."

"It's okay sexy one. I had no expectations of us playing today either." Mr. Wilson sighed contentedly. "But I'm glad we did, stand up and turn around sweetie."

Kari took a deep breath as she straightened her back and turned around to face Noel. She automatically placed her hands on her head as she spread her legs apart for further inspection. Any misgivings Kari still had about her weight disappeared as she watched Mr. Wilson lick his smiling lips as he reached out and held her hips.

"Beautiful, just beautiful." The Dom whispered as he looked directly into Kari's eyes.

"Thank you Sir." The praise was music to the nurse's ears as a wide smile lit her face.

Mr. Wilson's hands moved up and settled over Kari's large breasts. Mutual sighs of pleasure were heard as the Dom gently caressed and lightly squeezed the heavy mounds. Noel smiled with pleasure as he spread his fingers wide apart and pressed his fingertips firmly into the soft yielding flesh. Kari moaned as Mr. Wilson began to make his hands shake as if they were freezing cold. He could feel the large nipples pressing against his palms as he wobbled Kari's breasts as if they were bowls of jelly.

"Ohhhhh Sir." Kari moaned as she placed a hand on the table to steady herself.

"Too much?" Noel asked in surprise.

"Ohhhhhh no, never too much, its soooooo good, I'm sooooo wet." Kari sighed with pleasure then yelped as her Dom suddenly pinched both nipples. "Owwww!"

Mr. Wilson held the large nipples between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and pulled them in different directions. Kari's moans grew louder as the Dom stretched the flesh of her breasts as he jerked the nipples up, down and sideways. Suddenly the subbie's knees buckled and Mr. Wilson released his grip as she half-turned and grabbed the table's edge for support.

"Up on the table, on your back." Mr. Wilson quickly summed up the situation and helped as best he could as Kari scrambled onto the smooth teak surface. "Lie close to the edge, near me."

Immediately the excited redhead had wriggled herself into position Noel slipped his left hand under her head as his right hand grasped the subbie's right breast. Kari licked her lips as her Dom raised her head and guided her mouth towards her own nipple. He pushed the large breast upwards until she was able to place her lips on the hard nipple. The subbie's lips made slurping sounds as she sucked greedily on her own breast as she revelled in Mr. Wilson's gentle but firm domination. The nurse had sucked the nipples of a few other girls, including one memorable night with a sexy older patient, but being made to suck her own was a first and she loved it.

"Don't cum Kari." Mr. Wilson ordered as the subbie's body started to shake. "Not until I give you permission."

The experienced Dom let Kari's head rest gently back on the table and released his firm grip on her breast as she groaned in frustration. Noel resisted a smile as once again he savoured the thrill of controlling an obedient submissive. Kari moaned as she glanced at the red finger marks on her right breast, to be marked without suffering pain had been, until now, an unfulfilled dream.

Mr. Wilson steadied himself beside the table before cupping his right hand and placing it carefully over the subbie's vagina. A few gentle rubs over the damp pubic hair were followed by a single finger easing its way between Kari's labia and pushing its way slowly into the damp flesh. The subbie's eyes closed as she felt the finger move and twist as it seemingly explored new territory. The nurse jumped and moaned as a second finger suddenly joined the first. She heard Noel grunt and opened her eyes to see the Dom gazing directly into her eyes. Kari maintained the eye contact as the two fingers began to move in and out, slowly at first before gradually moving quicker.

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers