Rebirth of the Beyonders Ch. 02

Story Info
A Mass Effect Story: The Invasion begins.
3k words
3.86
27.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Silenteye
Silenteye
122 Followers

As I mentioned before this story is more of a plot and action story than sex but there will be plenty of sex. This a scene more of plot and to identify who the beyonders are, what they do, and their goal. Enjoy!

Mass Effect: Rebirth of the Beyonders

Tags include: Transformation, Excessive Size, Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, Growth, Balls Expansion, Penis Expansion, Breast Expansion, Pregnancy, Impregnation, Threesome, Orgy, Aliens

Summary: Shepard is back from the dead to fight a new threat but when she thinks of her loved ones she can't help but see them. Will she be able to put aside love long enough to stop the Beyonders?

Chapter 2

The Invasion begins

Journal Log 0004

2 months after Reaper Invasion and Shepard's sacrifice

Owner: David Hubert, age 19, Human, Male

'It's kinda hard to believe that a few months ago we were at a war to preserve our way of life. No matter how many times I look at those... things I can't help but think what might've happened if Shepard hadn't done what she did. Even now I can't really turn my back on those things for all we know this could be some elaborate trap that they've set up to wipe us all out. I don't care what the Alliance I can't trust those Reapers.'

Journal Log 0006

2 months 2 days

'I can't believe it my birthday is coming up! In 4 months I'm gonna be 20, when I am I'm gonna join the Alliance and the N7 Program like Shepard. The guys tease me, they know I have a thing for Shepard but I can't really help it. She's strong, beautiful and nice then again she did have that Asari chick for a lover so even if she was alive I got no chance. Whatever Shepards a hero and she deserves to be honored and remembered as such I'll make sure that everybody is aware of what she did! Oh crap gotta help dad with the reconstruction. Always been good with tech.'

Journal Log 0014

2 months 5 days later

'Weird things are happening people look different and some have been acting really weird. The Asari don't seem to notice, but neither does anybody else maybe I'm just paranoid. Anyway we got an awesome guest James Vega one of the crew members of the Normandy! I even got a chance to talk to him he's a lot different than what I thought especially since he's an N7 Member. I thought he'd be all stiff lip and following orders but he was really friendly and conversational. I managed to ask him about joining the Alliance and I told him why. He said "Listen kid joining up is good but make sure that the reason you are joining is better than just wanting to be like someone or to get attention. Stuff like that gets you killed, Lola is a good example." He said, I wanted to ask him about who Lola was but dad found me and told me to stop slacking off. Joining the Alliance... I guess this isn't something you can just do huh? I'll have to think about it.'

Journal Log 0030

2 months 13 days later

'Ok weirdest thing happened today; security arrested two people for having sex in public. I didn't actually see it personally but it was on the news. Of course people were shocked by the odd behavior. While I didn't' see what happened I knew the guy. His name was Wallace Bernstein. I knew him because we worked at the same job site. What really puzzled me was his attitude. Wallace was a quiet, hardworking guy. He kept to himself and spoke up when he knew there was a problem. It was hard to see the feral and savage person being dragged away by security was the same guy. I hope whatever happened to him goes away. He really helps out with the work.'

Journal Log 0050

2 months 23 days later

'Something's going on I don't know what but something is. People have been acting weird and... and their... privates are bigger than original. This girl I liked, Jenny, she was probably around a B cup or something. I just saw her today and she looks like a DD! That's not surgery we don't' have surgeons like that here. Also some of the guys are different too we used to talk about girls yeah but some of them have been aggressive to them. There hasn't been another incident but... people are changing they are the same they were before. It's like... I don't know... like an infection.'

Journal Log 0074

3 months 4 days later

'There have been a rise of incidents lately, men and women are found in weird places having sex and some in public. What's worse is that security doesn't seem to care anymore. I've gone by the office and they are having sex too. The asari have tried to take charge but they can't do it alone they've been asking for volunteers. Not exactly how I wanted to start my career but it's a start. Kinda nervous serving with asari, also something happened to the Reapers they suddenly left the planet. '

Journal Log 0142

4 months 7 days later

'The asari are now being affected, I've been recording and studying the incidents via commander Heza a former asari Commando. The symptoms are odd but disturbing. The starting symptoms include slight growth in the victim's sexual organs men's penis and testicle growth. Women including the asari breast and vaginal growth this is evident since a male that has been fully infected usually have anywhere from a 12 to 16 inch long penis at this stage when a man has it fully erected and mates with a woman, human or asari, they go all the way to the hilt or hip of the man. Anyways starting symptoms include slight slow growth, and slight mental changes. In the maturing stages of the symptoms become more evident. Growth of organs become very noticeable as well as mental changes more sexualized thoughts and an unusual focus on breeding. Have yet to find results of—they're here!'

Warning Entry Interrupted.

Journal log 0146

4 months 10 days later

'There are a few of us left now, me, Heza, 37 asari, and around 138 colonists out of 5,000. I think I've seen a fully matured infected, if it is an infection. The men have changed immensely increase in body mass and slight increase in muscle mass. Largest increase is genitals; largest male was around 30 inches in length and 16 inches in thickness by circumference. Females are vastly changed; breasts are 2 times bigger than their head. Breasts also are constantly growing due to constant lactation whether they are pregnant or not. That's another thing they can give birth very rapidly also they are able to carry large amounts of embryo's and fetus' at a time though the survival rate is strangely low. Asari women also experience the same change but their breasts can be sometimes 3 times larger than their head and they can carry larger amounts of children with higher survival rates. One would expect with such primal like attributes they would also have primal communications. However this is not the case they have extremely deep and well thought out. There is a word that they use often the word is----'

Warning Entry Interrupted.

Journal Log 02xx

Unknown

'I-I can't think, I'm alone... alone with ... my... beau... commander! They ambushed us... the women looked so hot and ho- we've also been taken. Yes taken, hijacked, overridden, forced, or coerced whatever the fuck it is! Fuck... yeah that... NO! This is not an infection it's a... in... invasion! They don't have a body they want ours to make---!'

Warning Entry Corrupted

Journal log xxxx

Unknown

'I... I can't move anymore really, I... I managed to record this by voice command. I... I don't have much time. It's in my head now. It forces me to have sex with her. Every week she gives birth and every time they die soon after birth. But slowly the children are living longer and longer they... they're using us. Like some type of breeding factory. They... they have a name... they are old and they have power. They are... they are... the Beyonders.'

Data Corruption Detected...

Processing...

Recovery failed...

End of Journal

Exiting

-1 week after conversion-

The colony of Watson in the Skepsis system had changed. It was still a garden planet that is true but it was now a staging field for a new, yet old, race. Their presence had triggered the Reaper's departure for this was a force that even they can't beat. This race was not one of flesh and bone, not anymore, but of spirit and energy. They were the Beyonders a super race that managed to beat the Reapers by shifting from a physical shape to pure energy. They knew that the Reapers could last for all eternity and hid in the center of the universe waiting, for the Reapers to leave and to reclaim their empire. However they had waited too long their physical forms vanished and they were stuck as energy beings. Possession is not out of their capabilities however what they could possess was. The Beyonders bodies were unique a perfect blend of technology and organic manipulation made them one of the most powerful beings in the universe.

However their astral forms were so used to this that plain machine or plain organic would cause instant rejection and therefore result in death. So they had to wait for all life to advance to their levels centuries went by and civilizations rose and fell. The Beyonders began to lose hope and were content to end their existence but then Shepard came. Shepard dared the Reapers, challenged them and defeated them by changing them. Shepard had merged organic with machine and created the building blocks for the Beyonders for the perfect body. However this is no fault of Shepard for she only did what she thought was right. However some rights must be denied for she might as well doomed the universe to a fate worse than what the Reapers offered.

The being that was once David looked around; its glowing green eyes scanning, in the being's hand was a Predator Pistol the gun in battle mode. The being crouched through the long grass the eyes still scanning look for prey to feed its horde it continued to advance then it stopped as it heard movement it stood still. It turned and quickly fired 3 shots the cry of an animal followed by a thud was heard. The being stood up revealing itself. A tall and slightly muscular man stood short brown hair, he would've looked quite normal if it wasn't for the massive cock between his legs roughly 18 inches long and 9 inches thick it was an item of power. His large balls hung to his knees fat with cum. David grabbed the animal a type of antelope creature with red fur, horns and yellow skin. He shouldered it and began the walk to his home. It wasn't long before he was out of the woods and into the settlement.

Watson had colonized a year before the Reapers attack and was attacked by them. The colony was an observational colony to study the various fauna the planet had. It was estimated that the colony would require 2 generations of xenozoologists to document every creature on the planet. So far that had been true 1 year on the planet and they had only discovered 0.8% of all the creatures on the planet. But now they would probably never be documented. David walked into the settlement and passed several men and women. Most were fucking each other right there in the streets a few men were carrying bloated women into homes and from the windows one could see the women giving birth to multiple children.

He ignored this and headed to his home he came to the door and typed in the password. The door opened and he walked into the house which had been retrofitted to the beyonders needs. There were several small bio-synthetics that walked about. The bio-synthetics were reanimated bodies of children that had died after birth they had been repurposed as workers for households. The sound of grunting was heard as Heza gave birth to her 18th child. He set the creature onto the table and a few of the bio-synthetics crowded around it then grabbed it and carried it to the kitchen to prepare it. He walked forward ignoring the workers and heading to his wife. He walked into the bedroom where she rested. She laid on her back her belly large and bulging as if she had eaten a horse making the bed groan as it tried to support her rather large weight.

"How many?" David asked his voice echoing.

"Th.... Three today six more tomorrow," Heza said her voice also echoing, Heza had more electrical markings that glowed on her body. In particular her breasts and belly. The breasts of her nipples had engorged becoming the size of a soda bottle and were constantly leaking milk so much so that she had pumps attached sucking the milk out into a case. The case would be changed once it was full with an empty one where the full case would be sent to Bazom the leader of this colony. Just like the milk any successful birthing that resulted in healthy children would also be sent to Bazom for where they would be raised and modified for future bodies.

"Any new orders?" David asked as he went to check the pump, the case was half-way full.

"None today, however defenses have been raised it seems that the one known as Shepard is alive and has been reborn into one of us." Heza said, David was about to stand when he suddenly froze. The beyonder was surprised to see the human conscious was still alive and had reacted to the name Shepard. The beyonder however quickly suppressed the conscious. It stood up, and turned to see Heza staring at him. "Is there a problem?" Heza asked.

"I'm not sure, the conscience was still alive and tried to resurface I must report this Bazom if this Shepard is great enough that it can reawaken conscious' then this might not be a simple adversary." David said and with that he hurried off to report the news.

-Bazom's Quarters'-

Bazom lazily ran her finger into a female asari's nether's, her hard cock serviced by two more females a human and an asari. The one she was fingering had a large bulging belly her breasts leaking with large amounts of milk that practically was a river on her body. The human also had a bulging belly but the other asari was flat. Suddenly there was a ringing Bazom used her free hand to summon her omni-tool which showed a guard's face. "There is a low class here to see you says he has urgent info to share about Shepard." The guard said.

"...Bring him in." Bazom said lazily, the guard nodded and the view died.

David looked at the guard, unlike David whose biggest change was in his crotch the Guard's change was more noticeable he was bigger and bulkier than David and carried a large shotgun that technically only a Krogan could handle. "You may go in, be mindful of what you say." He said David nodded and walked forward as the lock became green signaling that David could enter. He opened the door and went in. He was in the bedroom her knew he could smell the musk, and sweat in the air, he walked forward cautiously.

"Enter before my patience runs dry," Said the voice of Bazom, to David's surprise it was a female voice a low one, but female. David walked forward and turned to his left to see the sight. Bazom was a large dark skinned woman at least 6'10 she had a well-toned muscular body. She also sported a large 3 foot and 10 inch long cock that was 18 inches thick. Her huge balls were at least the size of a medium sized yoga ball and the skin was stretched tight they were so full. "You have information on Shepard?" Bazom asked, her finger still working away.

"Yes when I was told about Shepard the conscience of the human I possessed resurfaced. He seemed to know a great deal of Shepard I suppressed him and hurried here at once while I did I accessed his memories of Shepard." David said.

"And...?" Bazom asked raising an eyebrow.

"She is not one to be trifled with, she has defeated 3 Reapers, destroyed the Collectors, united the universe, revived the Rachni and destroyed the Thorian." David said.

"The first few we are aware of however the Rachni... she brought them back?" Bazom asked.

"Yes," David said.

"Interesting... that is... she killed the Thorian? Where did she kill it?" Bazom asked sitting up slightly the asari that had been sucking the head of her cock popped off and pawed at the cock like a child.

"A planet called Feros under a colony named Zhu's hope, there are other feats she has done but it will take time for me to find it." David said.

"I see... very well I will inform Hegzhal at once," Bazom said.

"H-Hegzhal?" David asked.

"Go I am finished with you," Bazom said, David bowed and left as Bazom pulled her juice covered finger out and activated her omni-tool this would definitely interest the emperor.

----------------------------------------

The plot thickens the Beyonders have conquered one colony how many more do they intend to take? What do they want with the Rachni and the Thorian?

Also the first chapter was made using an online grammar program since I have terrible Grammar... I will not be using it again so more chapters will come but will have bad grammar...

Silenteye
Silenteye
122 Followers