Reborn: Tale of a Body Servant

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers

"Oh....hurry, my foot boy. Bathe my beautiful feet for me. I just love when you get them all squeaky clean," she grinned, her foot even more animated than before. She didn't even notice - or didn't want to - that she'd nearly clipped his nose. She did, however, delight in his startled appearance - his eyes round and wide down there just beyond the tips of her painted toes.

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas replied, leaning back a bit, lowering her foot a tiny bit to make bathing it a much easier proposition.

Thomas squeezed liquid soap onto her wiggling foot in addition to the soap already foaming on the sponge. Lori liked the slick, wet feel of it, especially when she wiggled her toes and it slipped between them. So warm and wet...and delightfully squishy.


Then the sponge was put to use. Thomas scrubbed gently all over her foot, using a bit more force on her sole and heel. Lori sighed and squealed on her plastic and metal throne.

But a sponge, for all its usefulness on many parts of the body, could not squeeze between her toes for the pampering that was needed there. So, when the rest of her foot had been bathed completely, Thomas set to the task of thoroughly cleansing her royal toes. This was a job for attentive, talented fingers.

Thomas squeezed still more soap onto the tops of his Mistress's toes. Again she wiggled them happily. But then, her servant's firm, strong hands took over. Eight fingers and two thumbs worked the warm soap into a rich, sudsy lather around and between her toes. Lori's eyes fluttered shut - even though she very much wanted to watch her foot boy energetically scour her toes. Her mouth hung open as she sighed her pleasure.

With seemingly untiring devotion, Thomas's fingers forced soap between her toes, kneading each toe individually, as if failure to clean it thoroughly would mean the end of the very planet on which he existed. It was almost exactly the same technique he used when giving her feet their nightly massage, but with the added pleasure of the slippery soap foaming all over them. It was sensation Heaven. Lori's mind had long since melted. She so appreciated proper foot bathing.

Thomas kneaded and lathered her spoiled toes for what seemed a delicious eternity. On those rare occasions during her soapy, massaging foot bath, where she was able to pry her eyes open, Lori smiled slyly at the sight of this strong man on his knees, feverishly fawning over her feet while his pounding erection peeked needfully out of the warm, oily water. Mmmm, yes...he would have to work long and hard to get that throbbing hardon the attention it craved.

After every inch of her foot had been lathered and deeply rubbed, Thomas lowered her foot into the water, her playful toes wiggling at - and lightly brushing - the head of his engorged cock. When he moved her foot back away from his penis, she ordered him to put it back where it was, so she could tease his pink helmet with her toes as he rinsed the soap off her foot. It was excruciating for him, holding her lovely foot, slowly washing off the stubborn suds, as she tickled his cock with her impish toes. Lori just adored the pink flush that came across his straining face.

After her foot bath, Thomas dabbed exfoliating cream on Lori's callus brush. Paying special attention to her heel, the ball of her foot, and the area just to the side of her big toe, he gently but firmly scrubbed at her foot to remove any hardened skin. Since he spent so much time pampering her feet - on a frequent, regular schedule that Lori insisted be strictly adhered to - there was little to be removed, but it was still part of his bathing/pampering routine...and it was not to be neglected. Lori always delighted in the smooth feel of her feet when he was finished.

When the exfoliating was completed, her foot was once again rinsed - and Thomas's cock cruelly teased. Upon completion of all foot bathing tasks, Lori's proud body servant raised her foot high, her sole directly in front of his face - as Lori preferred it to be presented - for her approval. Lori smiled, wiggled her toes and said, "Just wonderful, Thomas. Lovely...as always."

Beaming with pride, he lowered her foot gently back into the warm water, preparing to begin all over again with her other foot. This time, when Lori's impatient foot rose rapidly from the water, eager for the same pampering its mate had received, it made contact with her foot boy's startled face. But her aim was flawless. She did him no serious harm. Rather, her big toe and second toe unerringly flew up and surrounded Thomas's nose, squeezing it between them. As she squeezed his reddening nose between her wet toes, she flexed her other toes against the flesh of his face, playfully digging her toes into it. She laughed at his embarrassed look, but made no move to stop her mischievous toe-clamping of his nose. Then, after she'd had her fill of amusement at his expense, she let go of it. Holding her foot again in front of his face, she stated simply and matter-of-factly, "Foot number two, Thomas. Get it all squeaky clean like you did the other one. And if you do as wonderful a job as you did with the first, well....there'll be a tasty reward in it for you before you finish my bath for me. Would you like that, foot boy?"

Thomas knew what she meant by "tasty reward." It was what she ALWAYS meant by that phrase. But to drive home a point that didn't need driving home, Lori spread her legs slightly and stroked one well-manicured forefinger up and down between them. Licking her other lips she said, "You can finish kissing my pussy for me...if you like...but ONLY if you wash my foot really, really well. Even BETTER than the first. And who knows, maybe I'll let you finally use that delightful tongue of yours on it...or, should I say, IN it? You ARE hungry, aren't you?" Her grin alone aroused him almost to the point of orgasm.

He could only nod. And Lori laughed long and hard at the glassy look in his eyes, the longing that oozed from them. His burning penis was no longer stuck at ten o'clock. It was steaming away at the twelve o'clock mark, now rising well above the water level.

Staring directly between Lori's legs, eyes fogged with lust, Thomas nonetheless bathed her foot with as much ambition, attentiveness and skill as at any other time in his life. His eyes hungrily followed her fingers as they slowly parted the moist outer folds of her flower. Those teasing fingers crept up and down along that dewey slit, shiny petals of flesh parting moistly, caressing those fingers wetly as they stroked hypnotically along. Thomas longed to leap forward and devour each and every fold that squirmed around those lucky fingers. His tongue longed to lap, his lips to suck on, both those dark, external folds and the juicier, deeper, pink ones that teased from beneath.

Though Lori sadistically enticed Thomas with her mesmerizing self-stimulation, he bathed her foot with a diligence that belied his visual addiction to that blatantly erotic display. It turned out to be a thorough foot pampering indeed....though one which overflowed with frustration...for both of them. You see, despite ANY distractions or temptations, there is no room for negligence or poor performance on the part of a slave. Not only because of the possible repercussions of such sub-par performance, but moreso because of the possible rewards hanging in the balance for excellent service. So, no matter how she teased him, drove him to the brink of insanity, he had to SOMEHOW maintain his focus on the pampering of her feet.

And though she herself urgently needed Thomas's wiggling tongue lapping deeply at her fountain, Lori also needed his obedience, at all costs. He MUST be made to complete her foot bathing, no matter the frustration and distraction he must surely be experiencing. For only then could he earn his reward. Only by proving himself to her could she allow him the pleasure and honor of satisfying her sexual needs.

So, despite her own growing need, Lori gritted her teeth and forced Thomas to thoroughly pamper her foot, service it completely. Though it was frustrating for her as well, it was what HAD to be done to properly train a slave. Anything less would be demeaning to herself. Giving even the slightest power to a slave was simply, now and forever, out of the question.

Likewise grimacing with the frustration of stifling his desires, Thomas comforted himself with the knowledge that it would be worth the wait. He knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that when he was finally allowed to satisfy his Mistress's sexual desires, his own pleasure would be nothing less than earth-shattering. It was a passion that was stifled by necessity. Lust postponed.

In the meantime, Lori thrived on putting Thomas through his paces, watching him give his all to please her even as she - to this point - withheld sex. She squelched her own sexual yearning even as it grew from the delicious sight of Thomas's predicament. Thomas transformed his burning needs into action, giving that warm, soapy foot the pampering of a lifetime. But, neither Mistress nor slave would be able to stave off those gnawing hungers forever.

And when that thoroughly scrubbed foot was fully pampered, luxuriantly bathed, and diligently rinsed...all bets would be off...

In the next twenty minutes or so, Thomas's pampering of Lori's foot reached new heights of erotic stimulation. While he kneaded soap into her tingling toes, he looked over the tips of them and ogled her sweet love nest, his tongue circling like a blood-crazed shark in his mouth. Lori stared at his eyes, lustily stimulated by the glazed, needy look she saw there.

Knowing exactly the effect it would have on her adoring body slave, she next raised her free leg up high, slowly moving it in a hypnotic arc over Thomas's head. At first, the movement caught his eye and he looked up, following the curved trajectory of the shapely leg and wrinkled sole. But his glassy stare returned immediately to the glistening patch between his Mistress's legs. He never saw that soft, wet, wrinkled sole land gracefully on the rim of the tub, where Lori's toes gripped the cool tiles, curling against them in her growing lust.

Even as he firmly squeezed toe after toe between strong, soapy fingers, he couldn't bear to avert his gaze from Lori's yearning sex. Soapily massaging two toes at once, he'd spread them apart, and while kneading them with hormone-fueled gusto, generously bathing the insides of her toes, he'd stare between them at the slit that kept him on his knees. He sighed at the sight of those inviting folds of flesh, knowing how delicious they were, how moist and sweet on his tongue. From toe to toe his fingers went, spreading them two at a time to allow his eyes to continue their vigilant feast on Lori's womanhood. His brain was beginning to buckle under the strain.

Lori was likewise losing her considerable will power. Hotter and hotter she became, grinning down at the hungry eyes that peered between her toes at her pussy. That longing look on Thomas's face was one of the things she lived for. And it made her so, so wet. Her pussy wouldn't have been wetter if she'd slipped down off her seat and dunked it in the steaming water.

Then something happened that made Lori easily as hot as she'd ever been. Thomas was visibly cracking under the strain. Touching her incredibly lovely feet and admiring from such a great distance the soft, succulent flower that held him permanent captive, was proving too much for him. His jaw had dropped, showing Lori the hungry pink shark that prowled constantly inside his mouth. His pupils had dilated wide, making his eyes dark with lust. His nostrils flared his need. Something had to give.

Thomas threw caution to the wind. But, even in his sex-crazed state, he knew better than to lunge at Lori's pussy without being given explicit permission. So he did the next best thing. Needing SOMETHING in his mouth IMMEDIATELY, he pulled Lori's still soapy foot directly at his face, shoving her lathered toes into his hungry mouth! Staring at her enticing crevice the entire time, he sucked her toes like a madman, not even tasting the soap. At last his tongue had something to feast upon! It slithered around her toes, barged between them, as his lips took them into his mouth singly and in groups to be sucked passionately and deeply. The bitter taste of the soap never even registered as his mind had but a single thought. If Lori wouldn't give him permission to lick her pussy, he'd lick her FOOT and WISH it was her pussy! Perhaps not a first choice, but if he didn't have SOME part of her in his mouth, he'd go mad!

And then the piece de resistance! Holding her foot by the heel with one hand, sucking her toes madly, panting his hot breath on her instep and staring between her legs, Thomas reached down with his other hand and began stroking his throbbing penis. Even his fear of Lori's reaction to his taking such liberties couldn't stop him from trying to satisfy his needs. Those needs had become too great. Somewhere deep in the recesses of his muddied brain he truly feared reprisals, but he couldn't stop himself.

If Lori hadn't been so horny herself, she might indeed have been angry with him. But she, too, was at such a point that all that mattered was sex. And the sight of this muscular, handsome man on his knees, sucking her soapy toes like some crazed animal, stroking himself wildly and staring at her pussy, made her boil deep inside. As much as she loved foot worship, she saw that wonderful tongue on her toes as a waste of a perfectly good tongue. Right idea, wrong location. She had a much better place for it. And she was too excited to be demure about it.

She yanked her foot from Thomas's slavering mouth. Putting both feet down into the water momentarily, she lunged forward and grabbed her slave's surprised head in both hands, pushing his face toward the water. His nose just missed the shiny helmet of his reddened penis. "Rinse the soap out of your mouth, slave. Hurry up!" she screamed, panting herself now. Seeing only her hands on the back of his head, she could hear his garbled slurps as he rinsed his mouth. After a few moments she released her grip on his head and sat back up. Needless to say, the sudden flurry of activity had put a screeching halt to his self-stimulation.

Before Thomas could fully recover from his impromptu face-dunking, Lori was already raising her feet out of the water again. This time, instead of just one leg arcing over to the tiled tub rim, BOTH legs spread outward. Two soft soles plopped wetly on cool tile. She then scooted her backside forward on her plastic pillow so that the her cheeks hung out over the edge of the seat. Leaning back with her shoulders against the hard wall, she thrust her knees still farther outward. Her sticky sweet, rose-petaled treat - steaming easily as much as the bath water -she offered up to Thomas's freshly rinsed mouth. His eyes bulged as if his sockets were trying with all their combined might to eject a stubbornly resistant pair of ping pong balls from them. He very nearly swallowed his tongue. Lori grinned with wicked glee at the sight.

"Get down there and eat my pussy, my pet. I want to feel your tongue inside it all the way up to my navel! Hurry now...I'm so horny I could cum for hours!" She squirmed excitedly, pointing an authoritative, no-nonsense finger directly at her needy pussy.

Thomas, a look of lust and joy etched on his handsome features, crawled forward and instantly planted his mouth on the sweet offering. He kissed it passionately, nuzzled his face freely in it, sucked at the soft, protruding folds. He took those sugary petals between his lips and sucked on them, stretching them as he drained the flavor from each one. Then he played in the folds with his eager tongue, his fingers spreading her wide. The lips and pink flesh gave up their treasure. His tongue danced and lapped; his lips sucked like a starving castaway gobbling the last drops of milk from his very last coconut. His face became drenched with her juices as he slurped hungrily and incessantly at her fountain. Lori reveled in the sight of it, ripples of pleasure coursing through her entire body.

Lori grabbed the back of his head and pulled him to her. She did so roughly, belligerently, almost as if angrily trying to shove his entire head through her opening into her womb. She was so near to orgasm already that she knew it wouldn't be long. But no matter. She would have him lick her to a quick, intense orgasm now, then have him eat her more slowly later. A Mistress can always afford a quick climax...because she can order her slave to give her as many other ones - much more slowly and sensually - as often as she wanted, whenever she wanted. Thomas was, after all, hers to use as she pleased. And he would be grateful for it every time.

Foggily, Lori looked down just in time to see Thomas craning his neck back to get his tongue into her opening. Sighing deeply, eyes fluttering yet again, she tried desperately to watch him slip his tongue inside her completely and lap at her inner walls. But in the end, she could only close her eyes and savor the sensations of his tongue licking inside her. Alas, she was too close to orgasm for this to continue for very long.

Thomas had been well trained. He knew exactly when Lori's impending explosion required a change in tactics. The quivering of her legs; the quickened heaving of her chest; her long, low moans; and her fingers clawing into his scalp; all told him he needed to give her release. Removing his tongue from her cavern, his mouth moved up to her burning clitoris. His tongue lapped at it, the tip barely grazing the sensitive bulb. Then he sucked it, circled his tongue around it. All the while he played with his fingers in her dripping folds, inserting fingers where his tongue had been and stroking them inside her. When he knew orgasm was imminent, he sucked on her clit, lapping it briskly with his tongue.

Lori's hips began bucking furiously, and with a scream of release she let loose an incredible flood of pent up passion. Holding Thomas's head firmly in place, she mashed her gushing sex into his face, grinding as hard as she could against him. He did his best to lap and suck her, even as his mouth was mashed by steaming, wet flesh and irritating pubic hairs. Lori held him firm, bucking against his open mouth, even using his nose as stimulation for her gushing pussy. Screaming loudly, she used his face as if it were her favorite sex toy, grinding into it, coming all over it, loving the feeling of her sex pressed and fused against it. Her climax was joyously long and satisfying, sending her quivering into breathless ecstasy.

Just as she relaxed enough to release Thomas's head from its tasty prison, she was again stimulated by what she saw between her legs. Thomas, excited beyond control at finally getting to taste her pussy, was again stroking himself madly. He'd slowly risen up on his knees, arching his back as he performed self stimulation on his throbbing erection. His face, coated with Lori's sticky juices, was contorted into a mask of pleasure.

Lori, mesmerized, watched him stroke himself faster and faster, his body jerking there in the warm water on his sore knees. His jaw clenched; he moaned; he grunted...and he came. Still quaking from her own pleasure, Lori continued to gaze at her masturbating slave. It both amused and aroused her to see Thomas's spurting cock sending milky semen skyward over and over as he roughly stroked the shaft until it glowed a heated red. She'd ordered him to masturbate for her on several occasions, but this was different. It was spontaneous, and he was thus aroused because she'd allowed him to dine on her flower. Watching him ejaculate just because he'd been given what he considered to be an HONOR was an amazing feeling. Her own liquids still pulsing from between her pussy lips, she watched Thomas pleasure himself. She so loved watching him do this.

Bacomicfan
Bacomicfan
554 Followers