Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers

By the time I graduated Andy felt confident enough that I would not refuse when he booked me into a beauty salon for a top to toe make over that made it impossible for me to continue living as a bloke! It was supposedly a post exam treat and although deep down I knew it was not how I wanted to look I let the stylist, dye my hair blonde, and give me a high maintenance hair style that took me ages to take care of. My finger nails were given extensions and painted a glossy red and my eyebrows were shaped into a pair pair of highly arched thin lines all of which made me look more like a high class hooker, than a ballistics engineering graduate.

Whether Andy had something on the doctor or not I don't know, but he quickly ramped up my medication until the hormones and what ever else was in the pills and injections I was being given started to mess with my mind. What ever the reason for it, my scripts were not sent to me but Andy, who made a song and dance about giving the to me. I would have to wear my maids uniform and crawl to his feet where he would feed me my pills, never telling me what they were or what they would do to me.

Until Andy talked me into taking the hormones, sex games aside our relationship pretty much followed the traditional pattern. Andy made the decisions but one the hormones began to mess with my head, it was not difficult for him to convince me that I was to emotionally unstable to 'take care' of my finances and that I should let him manage my various accounts. Perhaps more than anything else this made me his pawn, and once he had me living as his girlfriend 24/7 things happened very quickly.

I almost rebelled when he took me to a tattooist and got roses 'tramp stamped' in the small of my back, but by then I was already to far gone. Only day after I graduated, I moved in with Andy, and I spent the next six months, being fed nothing but cock, vitamins and lots of hormones which resulted in him making me his sex slave and once he had all it took was a trip to Thailand to demolish what little male identity I had left with extensive surgical feminisation. I expected a nice pair of C cups when I went in for my implants and came out with a pair of oversized for my body breasts! While I was there my face and throat were surgically feminised and I was rendered completely impotent as he got the doctors to remove what was left of my hormone crippled testicles!

When we got back he put me to work, as a high class, and very submissive call girl! In less than three years he had turned me from a decorated ex-paratrooper and university graduate into a whore!

I probably would still be one now if Andy had not gone and killed himself after a drunken bender smashing the BMW M3 I bought him working on my back!

What with getting straight, and getting over losing him it took me a long time to find myself, but like school and the para's I survived and eventually came to terms with everything. So here I am a 32 year old transsexual with no identity other than the one he created for me. Oh and I was also rather well off, as once the dust from the accident settled, it turned out that as I was the only beneficiary of his estate I was actually a rather wealthy young woman. Finishing the job he started involved another trip to Thailand, but the pain and discomfort was worth in to feel truly complete. May be one day I'll find someone to settle down with, but for now I'll play the field and you know something, I'm actually happy.

The End.

2008.

toniukcd
toniukcd
14 Followers