Rebound

Story Info
Zeke recovering from heartbreak, a new woman walks in.
2.4k words
3.89
8.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's strange looking back on my life. I'm not sure I ever would have seen myself here; not even in my wildest dreams. As a small child I saw Jenna as a little sister. As a teen she was simply one of my best friends. In my early twenties she was my lover then the mother of my children. Now...now she is the bitch who walked out on me, leaving me with a traumatized four year old suffering from severe separation anxiety. The woman makes me insane. I don't know what I would do if I ever ran into her again. I think that I would be torn between strangling her and fucking her with all the intense passion of a starving man before a feast. The girl is absolutely irresistible. It's not just me; I have seen the way others look at her. Even woman can't help but stare half the time. She's beautiful to be sure but it's more than that. There is just something about her that makes a man feel as if his must have her at all costs. I think it is that she knows exactly how sexy she is and just doesn't give a damn. God, I don't know...just thinking about it is driving me mad...

Zeke sat in the café letting his thoughts wander back to the girl who not only torn out his heart but spit on it as well before walking out of his life without even a shred of regret. No, he shook his head. She had loved him; he knew this without a doubt. He also knew that she had her reasons for what she did. That didn't make it hurt any less. She was weak he thought bitterly. She couldn't handle her pain so she dumped it in his lap. He dropped his head miserably into lifeless hands. Why couldn't he have just a moment to feel happy again? Would he spend the rest of his life in despair unable to heal?

Ashley Sky had noticed him from across the room. She had been appraising him for nearly five minutes now. He had a strong jaw, a long well muscled body with fine black hair that fell unkempt across his forehead. Overall, she thought, extremely attractive. Her slender body rose, gliding across the room toward him.

"Hello." Came the cool clear voice, "Mind if I join you?

Zeke looked up into the crystalline blue eyes of a tall blonde. "Not at all." His voice sounded distant, detached yet somehow intrigued.

"I was watching you from across the room. You looked as though you might enjoy some company."

"Really?" he intoned, vaguely amused by the sheer idea of enjoying small talk with a stranger.

"I'm Ashley."

"New in town." His tone left her unsure whether he was asking her a question or making a simple statement. She chose to treat it as a question.

"Yes; I moved here last week." He was looking out the window seeing something that was not there. She kept speaking as if she had his rapt attention, "I've always felt a certain pull toward the idea of living in a small town. You see I spent most of my life in one big city or another. After getting my degree in journalism I decided to search for a job in a town just like this one. I'm a columnist for the local paper. Um..." she hesitated for the first time noticing that he hadn't so much as glanced her direction. A few too many moments passed before he spoke.

"And is our town living up to everything you thought it would be?" She shrugged. "What is your name by the way?"

"Zeke."

"Interesting name, not one you hear much." His lips turned in the slightest grin. For the first time his eyes darted to her. "Family tradition."

"What do you mean?" She asked, wanting to draw more of his attention to their conversation. He did not elaborate. She glanced at her watch unsure she wanted to continue this rather one sided conversation. A brisk sigh escaped her lips. "Well Zeke, it was a pleasure meeting you but I have somewhere to be." Halfway out of her chair she paused. I will have him damn it the sudden thought forced itself viciously into her mind.

"Maybe we could have dinner sometime." She quickly scrawled her phone number onto a napkin before turning to walk swiftly out the door.

He watched her go before picking up the napkin. Glancing up he glimpsed her lithe body as she gracefully cross the street. For the first time in nearly a year he felt a sense of desire. He closed his eyes briefly imagining the way her naked body might look beneath him. In an instant the image was gone replaced instead by Jenna enticing him. He closed his eyes tighter trying to force the mirage from his mind.

Two days later Zeke found himself staring down his telephone. His picked it up posed to dial. Defeated he dropped it back to the desk. He was afraid to make the call. It was not Ashley he feared, but something infinitely more complex. The damage Jenna had left behind twisted inside him. Making that call meant she was really gone, forever. He'd had women in the past year; after he had finally accepted what had happened, he'd tried to fuck his pain away but it was hollow. He didn't really want any of those women; they were never anything more than a distraction. Ashley had been the only one to inspire even a flicker of interest within him. That made it all too real for him. If he went out with Ashley it would mean that it was really over between him and Jenna. He sighed steadying himself. She isn't coming back his mind snarled; you cannot spend your life aching for something so far gone. He briskly dialed thrusting the receiver to his ear before he had time to think anymore of the girl who had shattered him.

"Hello." She answered after one ring.

"It's Zeke." He stated quite simply.

"I didn't think you would call."

"Dinner?"

"You are not very eloquent are you?" He found her taunt inexpressibly unpleasant. His mind wandered unbidden to days long past when he could assert himself with exceptional charm.

"I can be." A sudden compulsion to defend himself overtook his mind. The sleek voice of his past began to glide through him. "Would you still like to go to dinner with me?" The way he phrased the question made Ashley feel as if she had begged for this date. Desperation filled her; she could not let such an opportunity slip through her fingers,

"Of course." She felt that her answer meant very little to him; the thought filled her with abrupt alarm.

"Meet me at the little Italian place on 4th. Seven o'clock tomorrow."

"Okay." It sounded like a promise. Zeke smirked to himself, she had been entirely too easy.

"Erica please." Zeke asked his dark eyes bearing into hers.

"You can't just ask me to babysit tonight Zeke." She replied impatiently, "what if I have plans?"

"You are still my nanny aren't you?" his tone made her feel that if she refused him she wouldn't be his nanny much longer.

"Zeke..."

"This is the first girl I have really wanted to go out with since Jenna left. Erica, I'm begging you." He looked at her through piercing eyes.

"Fine." She snapped, "But Keith is coming over."

"Thank you so much." He kissed her cheek swiftly.

"We're going to have sex on your couch as soon as Josh is in bed."

"Knock yourselves out. I think there is some whip cream in the fridge." She swatted at him embarrassed. He chuckled as he dodged her blow.

To make up for being such a jackass at the café, Zeke was arrived at quarter to seven and ordered a bottle of fine wine. He sat toying with his napkin when she came in. He smiled as if delighted to see her. Standing he pulled out a chair for her to sit. "I'm glad you came." Gratitude saturated his voice. Good lord, he used to be so much smoother. She frowned slightly. He took a deep cleansing breath; be real with the girl for gods sake, he told himself. More naturally he asked, "So, you said you were a columnist..."

Dinner passed in a blur. Zeke asked Ashley many questions; all of which she answer, blissfully telling him all about herself. "My mother is always pressing me for grandchildren." She took a drink of her wine, "But Daddy gets it; he knows I can't stand children..." While she rattled on Zeke glanced at the bottle and wondered if Ashley had noticed that he had not had any all night, idly contemplating what she might think about this. Mercifully Ashley was a particularly self-obsessed person. Jenna had always focused far too much on him cutting through all the bullshit to see him for what he really was. The idea of anyone else ever being able to see him as clearly as Jenna did gave him the chills, but Ashley never once noticed that they did not discuss his life.

Zeke had one hand at the small of her back as they left the restaurant. "Where did you park?" Zeke interrupted the story she had been reciting to him, once they reached the parking lot. "Oh..." she was startled to realize where they were, "I didn't. I was feeling overly energetic so I walked. I just live a couple blocks that way."

"I'll drive." He replied leading her to a sleek black muscle car.

He rolled to a stop just outside her condo, "Would you like to come in?" She purred, the seductive confidence she had exuded at their first meeting was now fully restored compliments of the wine. His gaze darted down her face to her breasts and back before he replied, "Absolutely."

Once inside she deftly tossed her purse to the couch walking into the bedroom. He paused a moment admiring her figure. The slinky grey dress tantalized his imagination, her glossy blonde hair spilling just below her shoulders, long well toned legs ended in silky stilettos. She paused in the doorway, "Are you coming?" He paced to her deliberately, wrapped one hand around her neck his fingers twist through the hair at the nape of her neck, the other resting gently on her hip. He kissed her, lust pulsing from his lips to hers, she kissed him back. He wrapped his hand around her waist pressing her body tightly against him. She felt him hardened against her. Ashley shifted slightly to open the door behind them.

They practically fell onto the bed still entwined in one another, he tongue exploring every corner of her mouth. Ashley gasped as he moved from her mouth across her jaw line. He left a string of kisses from just below her ear to her collar bone where he gently bit her, his hands creping under her back to unzip her dress. She arched her back allowing him easier access. Swiftly he pulled her dress off before leaning back to admire the woman who lay before him. A lacy black push-up bra held her heaving breasts, matching panties and thigh high nylons covered her lower half. Ashley watched anxiously as his dark gaze devoured her.

She sat up and began unbuttoning the dark green collared shirt he wore. He shrugged smoothly out of it as she moved to his belt. Zeke twisted his fingers into her hair turning her head sharply to allow easier access to her neck and collar bone. She moaned as she tugged at his pants. He locked his lips with hers. Without breaking the kiss he stood so she could pull off his slacks and boxers. It was Ashley who broke this kiss moving her lips to his well toned stomach then lower still, taking his erection into her mouth. He moaned leaning his head back. Ashley sucked his tip a moment before leaning forward to take in more of him. He looked down at her, gently stroking her silken blonde hair away from her face. He watched as her head bobbed up and down. With great difficulty he pulled away from her. Kneeling at the edge of her bed he took hold of her hips lifting her further onto the bed. She lay back with a sharp intake of breath as he explored her collar bone with his lips and tongue. Another moan escaped her lips as he pulled at her bra freeing her breasts. Cupping her breasts in each hand he squeezed them while rolling one nipple between his thumb and fore finger. Leaning forward he flicked his tongue across the other a few times, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from her. "Oh Zeke..." She moaned, twisting her fingers in his hair, as he slid her panties off. Pressing first one then two fingers inside her, he stroked in and out agonizingly slow a few times before pumping them in earnest. Ashley cried out as her orgasm wracked her body. Quieting she lay gasping for breaths; Zeke chuckled softly feeling her tremble beneath him. He moved so he lay completely on top of her kissing her deeply, his still moist fingers digging into her hip. She rolled him unto his back, lowering herself onto his waiting shaft. Ashley began to grind back and forth feeling him rub against her g-spot.

"Ahh..." she sighed loving the sensation of him inside her. He grasped both her hips controlling her rhythm and leaned forward so suck each of her nipples. She stroked his hair fingers massaging his scalp, long hair falling across his shoulder and back. He pressed his forehead into her neck panting as his own orgasm erupted. Three more gyrations and Ashley followed, a second orgasm crashing down upon her. They held each other close as the tremors faded away. Zeke ran his hands up and down her back, kissing her neck softly. "Mmm..." he murmured into her ear.

"Mmm yourself." She kissed gently before sashaying into the bathroom. Zeke leaned back closing his eyes. Unbidden the memory of Jenna smooth skin pressed against his came to his mind. The way she kissed him sucking and nibbling at his lower lip...he shook his head, not now, can't think about that now. He ran a head through his hair banishing all thought of Jenna.