Rebound Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pangolin
pangolin
100 Followers

The one guy held my shoulders while Umberto leaned down and gripped my thighs, pushing me harder into Gray's cock. I felt like a rag doll. I couldn't believe how loud the slapping sound was. The guy holding my shoulders began to also pinch my nipples. I couldn't take this. I started coming a third time. Gray continued to pierce my convulsing asshole as my pussy started squirting again.

Gray grabbed my hair and pulled my slackening head up again. "Look at them while you come. Come for them." I surveyed the crowd and locked eyes with James. I started to cry again. He released his cock from the confinement of his slacks. It was big and rock hard. He walked over to me, pushing his manhood into my lips. I know that I didn't really know him, but since I had enjoyed talking to him I felt even more humiliated to have his cock pushing against my mouth.

"Please. No."

Gray jerked on my hair.

"Annabelle, be a good girl and open your mouth wide," he said. "Open!"

I obeyed, opening my mouth as wide as I could and looking at the people watching me. The massive cock came toward me and went into my mouth. At least now I could hide behind this guy. His cock started fucking my mouth as I gagged. His cock hit the back of my throat and triggered the production of a veritable stream of saliva from my throat, I was drooling everywhere, all over his cock. It was dripping off my chin and his balls in long streams all the way to the floor. He would not take his cock out of my mouth so that I could swallow.

"Fuck her face," someone from the audience yelled. A universal "Yeahhhh!!" went up from the crowd. "Fuck it! Fuck it like a pussy!"

Cocks were piercing me from both ends. James started barking commands, too.

"Suck on that cock, too. Don't just hold your mouth open. Open wide as it goes in and suck on it as it pulls out. Suck as hard as you can."

"Gulp. Slurp. Gulp. Slurp. Gulp. Slurp."

I did my best, but it was hard to stand up.

"Let's take her in the living room and lay her down," James said. "I need to fuck her ass, too."

When James pulled away from me, Umberto and Gray put their arms around my back and put their free hands under my knees and lifted me upright. My holes were projected toward the crowd. I was wide open. I noticed that every man in the room had his cock out and they were all rock hard. The girls stared at me in awe.

As we entered the living room, James laid down on an ottoman in front of the couch, his massive cock standing straight up. Gray and Umberto set me down onto him ass first but didn't release me. Instead, they lifted me up and down, up and down, practically throwing me down onto James's cock. I focused on the two girls who had started sucking off two guys right in front of us. They were the last two to enter the room from the kitchen. I couldn't ignore the feeling of the cock splitting my ass open, though, and Gray and Umberto lifting me up and down. I felt another orgasm coming on. When I started to come this time, Gray and Umberto lifted me up, pointing my pussy upward as I squirted arching streams of cunt juice into the air. The crowd was going wild. They tilted me back, upside down and face to face with James's cock as he pumped ribbons of semen onto my dangling face.

As they returned me to an upright position, I felt James's come running down my face. I noticed that all the men had removed their pants and were pumping their cocks. They laid me down on my back on top of the ottoman, lifting my knees up and tilting my head back upside down again. I was utterly exhausted. Gray started jerking off right above my face and I saw his cock swell up and his balls contract as he sprayed his load all over my face. I thought there was no way I could come again, but as soon as I say his come spurting out I began to tingle again. I couldn't see what was going on between my legs and I felt an unidentified cock enter my pussy and my helplessness began to stir me again. The man pulled out and stepped around to empty his load on my face as another cock entered my pussy. It was clear to me that now the men were lined up to fuck me and come on my face. I stopped resisting, submitting to them entirely to use me as they would. came again as the man after man emptied his balls on my face. I shuttered through yet another orgasm just before the last unidentified cock pulled out of my pussy and sprayed my face.

I'm assuming every man there took his turn with me. I was exhausted. Since James, no one had used my ass. I heard Gray say, "last but not least," and felt pressure again on my anus. I let my eyes close until I felt soft hands caressing my face and pushing globs of come into my mouth. I immediately recognized the voice telling me I was a good little slut. My burning eyes flashed open to see Roxanne! My head spun with confusion.

"Just relax," she said. "You have proven yourself a very good little slut tonight. We're very proud of you."

"We?" I panicked.

"Yes We. Let's lift your head up here. I cannot describe the shock I felt when I looked up to see Sam pressing his cock into my asshole. I tried to kick him off and struggled to get up, but I was too weak. He gripped and subdued my legs while Roxanne held my arms over my head.

"Shhhhh. It's okay, Annabelle. It's okay."

Tears started flowing from my eyes again as I cried out loud. "No. This can't be. Why?"

"Haven't you enjoyed yourself, little girl?" Sam asked.

"I've been gang-raped!" I protested.

"Hey, sweetie," Roxanne said softly, "It's okay. I want you to take that anger you're feeling and direct it at Sam's cock. Show him how upset you are. Fuck your frustration into him."

I bucked my hips into his cock with my newfound energy. Roxanne pushed me forward and Sam picked me up and sat down, laying back with me on top.

"I can't believe you did this to me, you bastard!" I screamed. I was in a fury.

I smashed my torso down onto his cock, which felt bigger than any that had fucked me today.

"That's a girl," he said. "Let it all out."

I began screaming uncontrollably and thrashing on his cock. I lifted my knees off the ottoman and got onto my feet. I pounded my ass down onto his cock with everything I had. My adrenaline had kicked in and I no longer felt tired. I felt weightless and strong. Again and again and again I slammed onto his pole, forcing it as far inside me as I could get it. I contracted my sphincter as tight as I could, trying to rip his cock off with my ass.

"Oh god baby," he said, as he rolled his eyes back in his head. I felt in control now, for the first time since I had been with him. When his body started to convulse, so did mine. I felt the waves of pleasure washing over me again.

"You're making me come!" he screamed. "You're making me come!"

I started coming too, my pussy twitching and fluid beginning to leak. I felt his convulsing inside my ass and streams of come shooting into my ass and I lost it. I leaned back, squirting his torso with my juices. I squirted with such force. I wanted to hurt him for what he had done to me. The crowd cheered as I sprayed him. All at once I gave out and collapsed on top of Sam.

pangolin
pangolin
100 Followers
12