Recaptured Heart

Story Info
A submissive's heart is recaptured by her Master.
3k words
4.11
26.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sara2play
sara2play
36 Followers

She had decided she would forget Him. They had broken up 5 weeks ago and now she was sitting in her lawn chair looking out onto the rushing river with one imagine in her head: Him. Closing her eyes, she bit down on her cheek and cursed to herself. Why couldn’t she just let go of Him? They were so wrong together. His promise echoed in her head. “I ruin you for any man but Me,” He said to her over and over.

She looked at the rushing river and the late August evening sun as it started to slip behind the tree line. He was right. She was ruined. Closing her dark blue eyes, she could see His green eyes, feel His strong hands, taste His sweet hard lips, grip His hard cock thrusting deep inside of her and hear His velvety voice in her ear. She struck the heal of her hand to her forehead, quietly cursing herself for wanting Him so much.

It was nearly September and with that would come work, responsibility and less time to dwell on her undying need for an inappropriate man. Yes, she wanted September. She needed to go back to school, to be rid of her extra time.

She did the dinner, cleaned the dishes, and logged into her computer. She sneaked a peak in her old chat place. Among the names was His. Closing her blue eyes, she could remember the emotions, the desire, and the excitement. It was time to forget Mr. Manhattan and go back to being Mrs. D.

Robert sat at His desk and logged into His email. Everyday He had emails from some woman He was flirting with or pursing but not one made Him want like she had. Event though He had broken her heart and quit the relationship, He found himself still wanting her. They were so hot together, so incredible together and now they were apart. He had tried to email her and received the message the email had been discontinued.

He called her cell phone and received the message the number had been changed and to leave a message. The receiver would call Him back with the changed number. She didn’t.

Finally He had to admit it. He really missed her. He needed her back and she wasn’t groveling this time. She wasn’t asking for Him. She wasn’t sending little messages to Him about how she still loved Him and this time she was really gone. He had pushed her away two other times and she was always there for Him. This time she really left. It drove Him crazy and He had to see her.

When He drove into the small town of Lars, He had no idea where she would be. If he waited seven days, He could catch her at school but thought better of it. He was seated at All’s gas station in the one station town. He stood by His black Mercedes and looked down the road. Trees were everywhere, a difference from NYC. He thought about asking where she lived but could guess that would be unwise just yet.

He drove up the main street and down this road and up that one. Soon He was completely lost on Wicked Hill road, a winding downward slope. Finally He reached the bottom and had two choices: left or right on Hart Road. He chose left and drove. As He drove He wasn’t even sure what He was looking for. Her car? She had a red neon. They were common. Or was He vainly hoping to catch a glimpse of her?

As He drove down between the houses, mostly old farm houses, three or more acres apart, He scanned to see if she was there. He was close to the end of the street and ready to go to His hotel. It was morning, barely eight. Suddenly when He drove by the little tan house on His left, He nearly rammed His Mercedes into a tree.

A little girl was running toward a red Neon and there standing on the stairs was His sara. Wearing a pair of jean shorts and a polo, her hair in clip, and sandals, she looked the young wife as He slowed His car.

She buckled the child in back and then started the car. Fixing her mirror, she pushed it into reverse and turned right, away from Him. Robert quickly reversed His car and followed the little red car.

Sara drove Gwen to the daycare. She didn’t notice the black Mercedes behind her. She was listening to music and singing with the spirited preschooler. After she dropped off her daughter, she started toward her car when she first spotted the black car. She looked at it for a second and just as He opened the door, she was back in hers and quickly driving out of the parking lot. Rob had to scramble to follow her.

She drove to the beauty salon. She had a massage scheduled in hopes of forgetting about the man that plagued her mind. He drove up beside her as she opened the door to her car. She stepped toward the salon and heard her name.

She turned and He opened up His car door. She wobbled as she saw Him. Was she that delusional that she was conjuring Him up in her mind? At first she just stared at Him and then He stepped forward. He was medium height with an athletic build, broad shoulders, strong legs, and incredible hands. He had salt and pepper hair with a red head’s complexion. His hair had been auburn and He had deep green penetrating eyes that were holding Sara’s frightened blue ones.

Her outfit outlined her figure. She had 36 C breasts, narrow waist and flaring hips with a rounded butt. She had good legs even though she was only 5 feet 3 inches.

Heaving hard, she looked up from His silk black shirt to His bemused green eyes. She gulped. How could it be Him? She stepped forward and He touched her face. He ran His knuckles across her jaw and she trembled. Stepping back, she took a deep breath and said, “What…What are You….” She looked at Him as she put her hand to her mouth.

“Sara,” He said softly, nearly caressing her with His voice.

She remembered that voice and stepped away. Turning away, she started to the door and His voice changed. “Sara,” He barked and she stopped.

“Look at me,” He commanded.

Sara turned and looked at the buttons of His shirt. How could this man command her heart and soul? “You and i..why are..You said that i was..” she shook her head and then turned as she started to cry. Tears slowly slipped down her face as she looked up at Him. “i can’t..” He stepped up to her and she backed away. “No!”

“W/we need to talk!” He commanded.

“Oh W/we do?” she mocked.

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her toward Him. He kissed her hard on the mouth and her hand slipped around His neck. Her lips parted and He slipped His tongue deep into her mouth. Feeling her tremble against Him, He kissed her passionately. His hand went into her hair, freeing it by throwing the clip away. He wound His fingers in the mass of curls and pulled it back hard so she had to look into His piercing eyes.

She pushed away and said, “No, You can’t do this to me again. i have finally gotten over You. i’ll be damned if…” She abruptly stopped when He just looked at her fiercely. He held her gaze with that look of domination that held her submissive soul in His palm.

“I miss you, little one and you know W/we belong together. Have you not thought of U/us? Have you not pined for those moments…?”

“Stop,” she begged putting her hands to her ears. She walked toward the salon door, stopped, turned and walked back. Stinging tears slipped down her face as she said, “i’m a woman not a toy. i have feelings, needs, wants and dreams too. You can’t play with my heart, throw me away so many times and then come back when You’re horny. i fell in love with You because of Your tender heart and then You just stopped giving a damn when i became a real woman. You were always…”

“Stop,” He said simply, putting His finger to her trembling lips. “I hurt You and I know You are angry.”

“No, fucking confused. One minute…” She looked into His eyes and just stopped. She couldn’t yell at Him, scold Him or worse yet hurt Him. She hated how much power He wielded over her heart. “i just loved You.”

“Not just,” He corrected. “I cherish you, my Love.”

She blinked. “You cherish me?”

“I need you,” He said stepping up to her.

She put her hand up and said, “Whoa there Prince Charming; i’ve…” His chest pressed against her open palm at the level where the top three buttons of His shirt were undone, allowing her fingers to touch His naked skin. Feeling His racing heart, she let her finger tips caress His bare chest. She heard Him inhale sharply and she looked up into His sensual gaze. Holding her gaze, He lifted up her chin with His knuckles and looked deep into her dark blue eyes. They stood motionless, her fingers burning against His hot skin, as He leaned toward her so slowly.

She backed away breathing hard and said, “i know the control You have over my senses but i don’t have to succumb to it.” She shook her head nervously and backed right into the pole behind her as He stepped up close to her.

“I need You,” He whispered softly. “I can’t get you out of my head or My heart.” He placed her trembling hand against Him again, holding it there. “Do You feel how My heart races?”

“Stop,” she barely whispered and then looked into His green eyes and whispered, “Please..i…oh god, what should i do?”

“Come with Me and if after 10 minutes I haven’t convinced you that You belong in My arms then I will drive you here and never contact you again, little one.”

“Ummm…” her hand drifted up his neck and across His cheek. He sucked her finger into His hot mouth and she whimpered. “How?”

He pulled her up to Him and put His arm around her waist. “Remind you of what I feel like.”

“Oh my god,” she whispered. “i will…”

“Shhh…” He whispered, against her ear, slowly sucking the lobe into His hot mouth and she just moaned. He took her hand and took her to His car. Once inside the dark Mercedes, Rob pulled her close to Him, kissing her passionately and she opened her mouth and sucked on His tongue passionately. His hand dipped into her dress and squeezed her breast.

“Please,” she begged as His hand drifted up her thigh. “Please Sir.”

He looked at her and smiled devilishly. “I want to hear you cum for me.”

She bit on her lip and touched His face. “How can i resist You?”

“You can’t,” He said simply before turning and starting His car. She trembled in anticipation and He just smiled knowingly.

Once at His hotel, He took her hand and escorted her to His room. Once inside, He walked over to the couch, sat down, and crooked His finger in her direction. Without His hands on her, she had a second to think. She looked nervously around the room. Looking over her shoulder, she stared at the door. All she had to do was bolt. It was the same thought she had every time she was in a hotel with this dangerous man. Being the moth, and Him the undying flame, she didn’t seem to have any resistance to Him despite all the bells and whistles ringing loudly in her intelligent brain. For a well educated woman, she had no sense when it came to that man. She looked over her shoulder at the closed door and then back to Him. He had sat up on the couch when He saw her not come running to Him.

“Are you afraid sara?”

“Yes,” she whispered. “i am. i have been in this spot before and every time You break my heart. i am torn between desire, need, and rational thought. My brain tells me to turn and walk away, not trust You. You threw me away twice and here i am again putting my whole life on the line for You.”

“Are You happy, sara?” He asked, holding her gaze.

“i was when W/we started this journey. No one has ever captured my heart like You did. But then You crushed me.”

“Can You trust me once more, My baby?”

“Why…” Her voice faded as she looked at the bed and closed her eyes. He drove her to such ecstasy with His passion. He touched her soul when He made love to her. Taking a deep breath, she turned to Him. “You promised not to break my heart.”

“i know i did,” He said, getting up.

She backed away and said, “W/we have never been out to eat. W/we have only spent torrid hours in a hotel room. i felt like Your slut alright…” She looked up and He took her face in His hands.

“Trust me,” He commanded.

“Make me,” she challenged and an impish light grew in His eyes.

“As you wish,” He whispered before kissing her hard to seal His words. She trembled and He pushed her down on the bed.

He tied her hands to head board and her ankles to the bottom posts, spreading her completely eagle, still dressed. He tied a black sash over her eyes and she shuttered slightly. He smiled devilishly and whispered, “i will buy You new clothes later.”

They she felt cold steel of scissors cutting her dress. Her breathing grew rapid and He had to smile. He pressed the cool steel against her skin and she shivered, not from fear as much as excitement. He kissed her open lips and she responded passionately. He lifted up His head and she tried to follow but was caught short by the bounds. She lied back down just as he pulled her dress from her. He cut both bra straps off and then the panties, leaving her completely vulnerable and naked to Him, even though in reality her soul always was. He had her and He knew it. He controlled her and He wielded that power both for and against her heart.

His lips brushed her neck and she moaned against Him. He looked at her body tied up and so ready for Him. Her nipples were rock hard, her mound shaven and visibly wet, her lips were open and skin flushed that pink she became when aroused. He knew how to make her moan His name and beg for complete release. He could torment her or He could enjoy her, make her cum and cum. He decided on the later. He needed to hear her cum hard for Him.

He kissed her hard as His hand drifted over each breast, pinching each nipple. She moaned out “Master, please.”

He smiled. She had called Him Master and He was. He bit down hard on her nipple and she arched her back. She started to tremble beneath Him and His hand went between her silky thighs. She was so wet and He was thirty. He dipped His head down in between her thighs and then said, “Don’t cum until I tell you, sara.”

“Yes,” she whispered lazily.

“Yes?” He asked and pinched her inner thigh.

“Yes, Master.”

He let his tongue softly trace each lip so slowly that He felt her squirm beneath Him. He then dipped His tongue into her slit and she whimpered and moaned. He licked up to her clit and then slid up her body. He kissed her hard on the mouth and she tasted herself on His lips. She enjoyed the sensual taste and He whispered, “Ask me, sara.”

“Will You please make me cum, Master?”

“Mmmmm….” He whispered against her ear. “I love hearing that purr in Your voice.” He twisted her nipple and she moaned out loud. “You are my slut.”

She turned to His voice and whispered, “I’m Your slut.”

He traced her jaw and then kissed her passionately as He thrust three fingers deep inside of her. She bucked against Him and He said, “Don’t cum!”

“Master, please.”

He went down on her again and licked her clit as He thrust His fingers in and out of her wetness. She started to buckle violently; her head shook back and forth; and sweat poured from her. “Master, please,” she moaned.

“Cum now!” He ordered and she screamed out for Him. She arched up her body and just shook against Him. She squeezed His fingers and poured delectable juice from her cunt onto his waiting tongue. He drank her deeply and then slid up next to her.

She was still moaning softly and trying to pull so she could touch Him. “Admit it, sara and I will take You now.”

She smiled wickedly. “I’m Yours.”

“Always,” He whispered and pulled up her hips. With one powerful thrust He took her. She screamed out His name as He fucked her so fiercely. She squeezed Him deep inside as His kiss matched intensity with His thrusting. “Cum on me,” He ordered and this rolling orgasm took over her.

“Master,” she moaned against His lips as wave after wave crashed over her. He thrust forcefully inside of her until He couldn’t help but come.

He undid her bindings and rolled over on His back with a wicked grin. He grabbed her by the waist and she rolled onto His chest. He kissed her sweaty forehead. Tears were rolling down her face. “Did I hurt you, little one?”

She kissed His lips. “You saved me yet again, Master.”

He smiled wickedly at her and rolled her onto her back. “Master needs You now!”

sara2play
sara2play
36 Followers