Reception Rendezvous

Story Info
You know how to spice up a wedding reception.
2.2k words
4.31
38.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It really wasn't totally my fault that our sex life had become a bit, well, bland. Of course, we had sex and regularly, but it was more comfortable and expected than anything else. I suppose it just comes from being together for awhile and finally understanding how to satisfy your partner. The trouble was that we knew how to please each other and did so, without any interesting ways of getting there. It was more, "I'm randy. Let's shag."

I've always had a voracious appetite for sex, as do you. When we first started making love, there was plenty of teasing and toying with each other. We barely made it home to get our hands on each other, and I'd always wondered what it would be like to go that extra step with you.

I was sitting contemplating all of this as I got ready to go out tonight. One of our friends had gotten married and invited us to the reception. We both didn't mind receptions too much, at least after the speeches, toasts, and "thank you's" were over. I smile at my reflection as you come up behind me and kiss my cheek. Tonight will be fun for a change.

Before going in, we take advantage of the open bar and sip glasses of red wine, making idle chat, smiling and greeting old friends and acquaintances. When the bell chimes for us to enter, I have you slide my coat from my shoulders. I hear you gasp slightly as more and more of my back is revealed. I wear a deep scarlet dress that loosely fell to just above my rear. The dress itself is floor length, boasting a long split up to my thigh. There is a rhinestone necklace to hold the dress on, revealing just enough of my décolletage to be decent and enticing I must admit, I dressed to impress you, and it seems to do the trick as you take my arm and we enter the hall.

As some eyes turn to us, you smile a bit proudly, and whisper, "You look absolutely stunning." I return your smile with a chaste kiss on the lips, and the evening begins. As the speeches progress before dinner, I cross my legs. Your eyes travel between the speaker and me as I scoot my chair as close as possible to you. You reach to hold my hand on the table, but I slowly move it into my lap. I trace your finger up the open split, and you shoot me a pleasantly surprised look as you feel the lace of my thigh highs, my smooth skin above it, and the strap of a garter.

I lay my head on your shoulder so my lips are close to your ear. "Do you approve, love?" My hand snakes around yours into your lap and feels a slight bulge forming there. I stroke softly, and kiss you a bit. "Mm hmm, I think you do." I let my warm breath tease your neck seeing the little hairs rise. I move my chair from you sliding back enough that the top of my stocking is in your line of sight if you glance down which I know you will do now.

The speeches end, and the meal begins. I leave my basically bare thigh in view for you, occasionally uncrossing my legs to rub my thighs together enticingly to grab your attention. When we finish our salad, I reach for a breadstick, catching your eye. I run my tongue over the tip of it as if it were your cock. My tongue runs over the length of it, and then I suck it into my mouth slowly, never losing your gaze. My hand once again roams into your lap, and I squeeze gently.

You clear your throat to cover a moan. "Baby, what are you doing?"

"Oh, nothing." I smile and just then our entrees arrive. Dinner passes without incident, until I drop my fork on the floor. "Honey, would you mind...?" I give you an innocent look, and you go under the table to fetch my utensil. I guide your face with my stiletto between my legs which I spread wide for you. You can clearly smell my arousal, and I push your face closer to my pussy with my hand. I press my knees around your face and you feel the smoothness of my stockings on your skin. You run your tongue over the lace, and it is my turn to clear my throat to disguise a moan. Your hand reaches between my legs to my panties, and I feel the cold metal of my fork press my clit as you slip inside them.

I catch the eyes of a couple watching my face flush and your prolonged absence. I let your face free, and my chair move back. You come back to your seat, and I whisper into your ear, "It seems we have some admirers." I nod my head towards the couple who are now engaged in a heated debate casting furtive glances in our direction. You lean closer to me, and we kiss briefly. This time my tongue makes its way into your mouth, and I wink at you as we pull apart slowly.

Dessert comes, and I let the eyes at the table wander to me as I lick the whipped cream from my spoon meaningfully. You respond in kind by putting a little on your finger and offering it to me. I lick and suck at it slowly; my green eyes alight with the fire of passion. I see the gold flecks in your hazel eyes dance with desire as well, and I know it is time.

The music has begun, and you ask me to dance. Our chairs scrape as we rise and make our way to the floor, your arm around my waist. Several eyes follow us, and we can hear the whispers from our table, but we pay them no mind. We swing onto the floor as a disco song begins. I smirk as I sway my hips to the music, getting ever closer to you. I start a slow grind against you as my breasts bounce tantalizingly. My nipples begin to grow erect as I feel you grow harder against me. Your hands go to my ass, squeezing, massaging, and caressing through the fabric. Our faces redden and breaths quicken as we dance this way for two numbers.

Finally the music slows, and you hold me even closer to you. Our bodies mold to each other and press tightly. My nipples are hard against your chest as they rub against you in our slow sway. I move one of your hands into the scooped back of my dress, and you pull on the thin strap of my thong.

I gasp and moan softly into your ear. "Baby, when you do that it rubs on my clit. Ooh..." Your other hand cups one of my breasts in your hand and flicks your thumb over my nipple. I moan as you tug up the strap of my thong. I grind my hips to feel the fabric rub my clit harder. Doing so makes me excite your cock even more. You press back against me in a dry hump. My pussy is wet, nearly dripping down my thigh now. I know you can smell my desire rising up between us. Our bodies are sweating and nearly glowing with the sexual tension.

I feel the heat and press of the other couples on the dance floor. There are several knowing eyes trained on us as I clutch you tightly. Our dance is certainly no longer just that; it is a tease, an obvious dance of seduction, passion, and desire. I grip your cock through the linen of your pants, and I hear you moan in response. "Follow me," I tell you, and I pull you behind me off the floor, onto a balcony lined with a stone bench.

Some couples are out there to enjoy the fresh air, smoke, or cool down. The moon is full, and the deep blue sky twinkles with stars. The night is cool, but we have each other. I turn into your arms as we step off into the shadowy side of the balcony. You shrug off your suit jacket, and I tug you to me by your tie. Our lips clash together, and we cling to each other lost in passion. I'm sure the quickness of our step has attracted attention, but we don't care. I suck your bottom lip softly then take your tongue deep into my mouth, sucking, toying, tasting. Your hands tease my breasts again, and I moan louder this time. I deftly undo your belt and free your cock. Your legs press against the bench and you sit down, grabbing my hips.

You kiss and nibble my ear and neck as my hand reaches to stroke your cock. I reach to undo the clasp of the necklace holding up my dress, and my matching black lace bra appears with cut-outs for my nipples. You moan and attack first one nipple, biting and sucking the already hard flesh. You lick the areola tenderly on each, as I moan and tremble. A fresh stream of juices floods my pussy.

As I continue stroking you, I feel a little pre-cum seep into my palm, and I drop to my knees. I lick your full length up and then use just my lips to suck back to the head. I tease your balls in my hand, squeezing and rolling them as I suck your head. My head bobs up and down just the head before I move to lick and suck your balls. Your head lolls back as you moan.

Working my way back up to the head of your cock, I engulf you inside my warm, wet mouth. My teeth graze your shaft teasingly as I suck you deeper to the back of my throat. My motions are fast as you drive your hips into my mouth, fucking me. You look down and see the moon catch the red highlights of my chestnut brown hair now tucked behind my ears as I suck you. My eyes meet yours, hungry and out of control.

Your cock leaves my mouth with a loud pop after a good several minutes of me pleasuring you. Your hands push up my skirt, tearing the crotch of my panties wildly, lustfully. My skirt rests around my hips as I lower myself onto your throbbing cock. I am still in my thigh highs,, garters, and stilettos. My pussy is slick and tight as you drive into me, gripping my hips firmly as I ride you and grip you deeper and tighter inside me.

"Mm, baby, fuck me. Fuck my pussy. Make it yours," I moan, bouncing on your shaft. " I love your cock filling me up, using my hole."

"Yeah, baby." You grind up into me, thrusting hard as we are clutched together, fucking like animals. We are completely in the open, for anyone to see, andI can fel several eyes fixated on us. "You like being a little tease, don't you? Couldn't wait to get me inside you?"

I wrap my legs around you, feeling the cool stone beneath our hot bodies. My breasts bounce in the bra as you kiss and nibble my ear, neck, and collarbone. "I'm going to cum so hard. I'm going to drown your cock in my juices. Ram your cock in me, harder, faster!" My mouth meets yours, and you taste yourself on my tongue as we suck and tease.

Your hands move to roll and twist my nipples in one hand, and your other arm is tight around me holding me as you rock into me, balls smacking my exposed ass. I dig my nails into you through the fabric of your shirt, tracing little red lines on your spine. "Cum with me, please! Fill my pussy!"

Our hips grind as you moan in response, fucking me so hard not caring who sees, who hears, or where we are. All that exists is you and me and the need. "Yes! I'm going to flood your pussy. Take it, baby, take it all!"

We explode nearly in unison in a loud cry of pleasure not even lost in the music streaming from inside the hall. I arch my back so that you are as deep as possible, nearly hitting my back wall. Your cum mixes with mine as our bodies tremble and shake. I grind hard on you, blending my cum deep inside my pussy, milking every drop from your pulsating cock as you shoot.

We sway together on that bench lost in the high of our ecstasy, your cock buried inside me. Our kissing is deep, but more loving than needy now. ZOur eyes lock, and we can see the sweat gleaming on our skin in the moonlight. I nuzzle your neck kissing it and become aware of the silence around us beside the continuous strain of the music from inside. There is no movement where we are, and I slowly turn to see drinks and cigarettes paused in mid-air, not all too well concealed stares and open mouths from at least seven people. I look back to you, and we giggle.

With a last grind, I let you free of my pussy, and we rearrange ourselves: I pull down my skirt and refasten the necklace; you put your jacket back on after tucking away your still slightly stiff cock. Heads held high, arms linked, we reenter the hall, greeted with many a knowing look. I can't wait for another party!