Recipe for Wickedness

Story Info
Pleasures of the tongue: desserts & lovemaking.
954 words
4
27.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What dessert, when savored by your tongue, makes you feel...a bit wicked, as the texture and taste of it reminds you of the pleasures to come, later in the evening, when you will be moistened up and hungry in lust for your fill of cock.

I think the most sensuous desserts are the ones whose texture is ambiguous, somewhere between hard and soft, but closer to soft, like whip cream, mousse, honey, yogurt, or a banana split. The most sensuous dessert I have ever tried is something called Chocolate Wickedness, an intense mousse-like concoction where the chocolate is intensified with espresso and creme de cacao. The recipe follows at the end of this confession.

Larissa, my dear, I love being made love to as if I were a woman, as if I possessed all of her little fireplaces that can be kindled by a tongue. I love to be made love to in slow motion, with a pause button, as if we were watching together our favorite x-rated movie, and slowing it down and pausing it to focus solely on the exquisite beauty of a woman's face as she reaches orgasm and recovers from it and then purses her lips to come again.

Now you want to watch my face the same way, as it registers every flick of your tongue, every slight squeeze or tight embrace of your cunt, slowing me down to build up the intensity, and the moistened folds deep inside of you now becoming, like cream beaten, softer and thicker, your pussy the bowl, my cock the beater. Before I add any sweetness to the cream, I let it thicken around me, my cock holding still, with thoughts running through my mind of my favorite desserts: the desserts that are neither liquid nor solid but combine both textures, like flan and berry mousse and yogurt and fresh fruit and.....Chocolate Wickedness.

Your honeyed-up pussy holds me me in rapt attention, and I just want to suspend time, luxuriating inside of you, a Ulysses remaining on Circe's island. But instead I start whipping you up again, beating harder and faster, plunging in and out, and then circling around, as if scraping the bowl. I look at your face, with your eyes closed, and I listen to you breathe, short quick breaths, and I see your mouth curled into a tight O. To tempt you more, I pull out and give you the beater to lick. You are ravenous for the batter....your tongue snaking around and all over me, licking fervently. You clean me off and admire your efficiency. I dip myself back deep inside of your pussy again, deep inside you, in my most manly stroke yet.

We listen to the same music of our bodies, and we respond, establishing our rhythm, my eyes directly over yours, and as we dance, all the walls inside you seem to melt, a soufflé collapsing as you begin to lose shape and form. You have taken me so many times today, waking me up with your lips around me, and you have shown me such care, such attention, such love, that I am ecstatic now to return the favor. We are baking in our lust and love, and we must cool ourselves down: I withdraw and tongue you madly, and I insert two fingers deep inside you and just wave them around against all that is soft so I can create a space for my cock, and then like some Hollywood special effect, your insides do part open, and in a second I am back inside you, pumping hard, harder, hardest, conjugating our love in superlatives, straining now to come with you, to catch up to you, and you sense my predicament, and once again you take control, your hips now on ball bearings, fucking me faster and harder... short, quick, vibrato strokes as if you had the cock and I had the cunt, pulling me down on top of you, and we become separated, and your cunt searches me out, and I then just grab you by your heels, thrust them high up in the air, and spread you apart, and kneel before you and fuck you hard, bringing you to ecstasy, and then I collapse on top of you and you pull me down, and while I hold your head still in my hands, telling you how much I love you, kissing open your eyes so you can see my passion, we rock together, inside and out, until we both dissolve into each other, melded together by the heat of our love.

Love,

Sappholover

p.s. Here's the recipe for Chocolate Wickedness

1 1/2 pounds semisweet chocolate
4 egg yolks
1/2 cup espresso coffee
1/2 cup creme de cacao
8 egg whites
Pinch of salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup heavy cream, whipped

Melt the chocolate in a heavy saucepan over water. Add the egg yolks, espresso, and creme de cacao. Stir together till smooth. (If the mixture hardens, warm gently and stir till smooth. Then let cool.) Beat the egg whites with salt till they hold soft peaks. Add the sugar, a tablespoon at a time, beating after each addition. Continue beating 5 more minutes, or until stiff. Fold the whipped cream into the egg whites and then fold in the chocolate mixture. Pour into a large glass bowl or a soufflé dish with a waxed-paper collar (or covered jar if it's just for late night fixes) and store in the freezer until 15 minutes before serving.(It's great frozen, too.) If you have time to be fancy, serve with a sauce made by blending 1 cup heavy cream, whipped into soft peaks, with 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.