Reciprocating the Pleasure

Story Info
Sweet couple experiment with a blindfold
2.4k words
10.2k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk staring at my computer working on an update for my supervisor. He'd been on vacation for the last two weeks and was demanding an update regarding what I'd gotten done while he was gone. I got ready to do one last read over of my e-mail before hitting hit send when my phone notified me of a text message.

"I'm having a shit day," Lover wrote. "Want to come over tonight? I definitely could use some love, affection and a good dose of endorphins and oxytocin."

I looked at my clock. It was 4:45 p.m. I could finish this and be at her apartment by 6 p.m. with traffic.

"I'll be there by 6:30. Be naked."

"Thank you," she replied.

I smiled. You can take the girl out of the over polite Midwest...

I arrived at the apartment and used my key to open the door. I could hear music playing in the kitchen and Lover sounded like she was getting glasses out of the cupboards.

"Hello?" I called shutting the door, kicking off my shoes and hanging my coat up on the front hall.

Lover came into view, leaned against the kitchen doorway and smiled. Her naked body was peach from head to tow. I could just make out a few marks on her chest and neck leftover from the occasional nips and kisses from our weekend love making. She walked over to me and kissed me hello on your lips.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Nothing special," I replied running my hands from the small of her back over her ass before picking her up. Her legs wrapped around my waist as I kissed her.

She gave a sigh of relief as we continued to kiss. I pushed her up against the wall in the hallway for more balance and leverage.

"I have a present for you," I said between kisses. She pulled back and looked at me in the eyes. "Really?"

I balanced her full against the wall and quickly pulled a small eye mask out of my jean pocket with my right hand. She looked at it and raised her eyebrows.

"Is that for my eyes or yours?"

"Yours."

I put her down and led her into the living room. I kissed both of her eyes and pulled the mask over them gently.

"And what's the point of this?" she asked quietly.

"Just feel," I replied. "And tell me what you like."

Before she had a chance to answer, I slipped across the room and opened the blinds to the window. We were on the second floor, but low enough that some lucky person looking in the right direction might get a glorious eyeful.

When I returned to her I kissed her lips hard with a lot of excitement. "Softer and smaller, please," she whispered. I smirked and slowed down. My fingers ran down her shoulders. I felt the soft skin along the back of her arms. The tips of my fingers skimmed up her hip bones over the outside of her breasts to her the chest area. I moved in a circular motion around the outside of her breasts tenderly before laying two of my fingers on her right nipple and gently kissing her left. I switched back and forth for several minutes listening to her breath quicken. My lips hit her left nipple again and I slid my right hand down between her legs and slipped my fingers from the bottom of the opening of her vagina to her clit several times spreading her wetness. Her mouth was open and her lips were dry from panting. I couldn't help but smile.

I withdrew my hand and walked around behind her letting my fingers trail around her hips to her ass. I pressed my body up behind her, slid my hands back up to cover her breasts. Here breasts were exactly a handful. I clung to them tightly and rubbed my thumbs over the nipples. She bent forward a bit in response. I pushed her long brown hair to the side with my left hand, and I began kissing the back of her neck. Her ass began to wiggle and push into the erection pressed against my jeans. I groaned in response.

"Gorgeous?" she panted.

"Yes," I said.

"Stand up and let go for a minute, please."

I let go, and she turned around. "Let me touch you," she said.

I took her hands in mind and put them on my chest. "Thank you," she responded. Her long fingertips moved to my neck and then to the back of my head. It felt like a massage as she ran her fingers through my hair. It was just starting to curl and reminded me that I needed a haircut. I watched the expression of concentration on her face as she continued to explore. Her fingers moved to my ears and her thumbs rubbed from the top of my ears down to my lobes. Then she rested her fingers against my cheeks and folded them down to trace my lips before she kissed me ever so sweetly.

She rested her hands on my shoulders before finding the buttons to my polo shirt and unbuttoning them as if nothing was covering her eyes. Her hands rushed under my shirt and lifted it up. I raised my hands to help her as she pushed onto her tippy toes to try and reach the shirt high enough to pull it over my head. Completely naked, without any heels on, her head only came to the mid part of my chest. It was – adorable.

I figured she would go for my pants next, but instead, she followed her hands down to my feet and onto her knees and placed her right hand at the back of my ankle to remove my sock. I did my best to balance as she pulled the right one off and then the left one. She folded forward and kissed the inside of the back area of my arches and made her way forward to the base of my big toe.

She crawled around behind me, placed her fingertips on the outsides of my calves and then stood slowly raising them up over my legs, across my lower back, tickling me, up to my shoulders, under my armpits and down the front of my chest to the front of my pants. She masterfully undid my belt, button and zipper.

I loved feeling her everywhere. She was so gentle, so incredibly soft and it took a lot of self-control on my behalf to stand there and be patient. It was a sweet kind of torture.

She stayed behind me and pushed her hands flat against my hips and slid them down into the back of my jeans. She was over my underwear, but her hands bent to match the curve of my ass. She got a good feel. Then she pulled up the bottom edges of my boxer briefs, so she could feel the back of my thighs.

Not yet satisfied, she rolled her hands to the front of my waist and slid her hands under my underwear in the front. Her warm fingers gently explored the sides of my penis and my inner thighs. I let out a sigh of contentment. "I thought you were the one needing some special attention," I said.

Her right hand gripped my penis and rubbed from base to tip with mounting vigor as her left hand found its way back into the rear of my pants and between my legs. She wrapped her fingers over my balls and tugged. My breath quickened. I didn't care that she hadn't responded. My eyes were rolling back into my head with pleasure.

"You have no idea how much I'm enjoying this," she finally said. Her hands abruptly stopped moving and grasped the sides of my pants pulling them and my underwear over my erection to the floor. I stepped out of them carefully. She scampered to the front of me, kneeled and began sucking me. Her hands slid up the front of my thighs, and she leaned forward to take me to the back of her throat. "Aaahhhh," I moaned. "Ooohhhh. Jesus." For 10 minutes she's bring me to the edge and the back off.

Finally, she slid her mouth off of my penis and sat back on her legs staring up at me. Her face was covered in delight. For her the giving of pleasure somehow made her feel more comfortable receiving pleasure. I leaned down, took her hand and pulled her up into a standing position. My right clutched her hair and pulled her head back so I could ravish her mouth. That was enough foreplay. I directed us to the bedroom.

She lay down in the middle of the bed, and I slid my body up over hers. Her legs wrapped around the my core and our lips crashed together. I kept myself balanced so not to crush her under my body weight, but her hands pushed down on the small of my back.

"In, in, in," she demanded. My erection rested against her opening and then I pulled it away. Her hips pushed against mine and frustration filled her face. "In, in, in --- Please," she begged.

I smiled and pushed myself up and into her. We began moving back and forth in a decent rhythm. I opened my eyes and suddenly hated that she was wearing the mask. My thumbs pushed it off of her eyes and over her forehead. Her eyelids sprung open. Her face was full of affection and excitement.

I rolled over onto my back, and she crawled on top of me. She kept her feet flat against the bed, lowered herself onto my penis and leaned backward with her hands resting on my thighs. I propped my head up on the pillow and enjoyed the view of her slowly moving her body up and down. I licked my fingers and reached forward to rub her clit. She responded immediately by quickening her pace as much as possible. I used the other hand to play with her nipple. Minutes later, her muscles began contracting and she wriggled around on top of me calling my name as she road me through her orgasm.

She slid off to the side and immediately faced the back corner of the bed indicating she wanted me to take her from behind. I pushed down on the small of her back to adjust entry for our height difference, got a tight grip on her hips and entered forcefully.

"Holy shit," she said, pushing back against my thrust.

"Is it good or bad?" I asked checking in.

"Don't you dare stop," she responded using her right hand and then her left to pull her ass cheeks up so I could bury myself more deeply into her body.

Her left hand kept her balance as she began to stroke her clit with her right hand.

Like all heterosexual men, I am overjoyed to experience a naked woman. I like the different ways they move. I like how sometimes the corners of their faces turn into a smile immediately after orgasm. I enjoy that in the heat of passion, some women, if I'm lucky enough to be in the right position to see their feet, actually curl their toes in pleasure at orgasm. I have had a long and busy sexual history. Most of it was recorded under the age of 30. But now that I'm a bit older, a hopefully a bit wiser and a whole lot more selective in my partners, I've become more enamored with the little things one discovers only in long-term relationships. In this case, I love the posture of Lover's back in this position. I adore how she so easily switches from controlling a slow and measured movement to begging me to take control. I enjoy that it is impossible for her to cook without listening to music. She's smart. She's thoughtful. She's great with animals, little kids and elderly people. She says what she feels. She loves me, for reasons I don't completely understand, and I try to reciprocate as best as I can.

I was getting close, but she wasn't ready yet, so I needed to speed her along. I wet my thumb with my saliva and pushed it into her anus and moved it with our rhythm.

"Good chills," she panted checking in with me this time. I smiled.

"I'm coming," she whispered moments later. It was all the invitation I needed. I fucked her to my heart's content as the "Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhh," came out of her mouth followed by "Don't you dare stop."

I huffed and I puffed and my sperm spilled forth into her with my own shouts of ecstasy. She was breathing hard from climax but it didn't stop her from pulling me forward on top of her as she collapsed onto her belly.

I kissed the side of her face, the back of her neck and the tip of her shoulder. "Here, let me move to the side," I offered not wanting to hurt her.

She clung to my back. "Stay. Stay inside. Just for a little while -- please."

My penis was nestled into her warmth. I could feel bits of both of us spill out between our legs and onto the bed as I softened. A few minutes later we untangled and I rested my head against her chest and breasts as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"That was very lovely," I said kissing her nipple.

Her hand massaged the back of my neck and my shoulders, which felt great. "Yes, it was."

My eyes started to close. "Mmm, we should get dinner or I should go home," I said trying to fight the urge to fall asleep in the warmth of her arms and the soft of her body.

"Stay with me," she whispered into my ear. "It's Friday."

I turned and kissed her.

"I like you," I said softly staring into her sweet, blue eyes. She smiled back as she turned onto her left side and adjusted her pillow. I curled my long body up against her tiny one and pulled her to me as she handed me the blanket to cover our cooling bodies.

"I know," she said tossing the eye mask onto the nightstand. "It's because I don't mind playing your silly reindeer games."

I slapped her on the butt playfully in response. "See if I bring you any more presents..."

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Thank you for the vicarious taste of loving.

It's a gift, and I appreciate it.

:-)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Helping Each Other Out A man and his sister-in-law have the same problem.in Anal
Rim Fire Breaking the bro-code with best friend's little sister.in Anal
Massage Relaxes Her Tightest Place She was tense, head ached, so he relaxed her, and slid in...in Anal
God, I Love Your Cock! Wife takes takes control to get exactly what she wants.in Erotic Couplings
Innocent Foot Rub Ch. 01 An innocent foot rub leads a wife to an erotic encounterin Erotic Couplings
More Stories