Reckless Abandon Ch. 01

Story Info
Subway ride starts a wild adventure.
1.1k words
4.35
40.4k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle was standing in front of me on the subway. We had known each other for a few years and we're pretty good friends. When we were at parties we always had fun. We dirty danced and flirted but nothing ever came of it. Well, except that time that she was standing behind me and I reached up her skirt, rubbing her clit a few minutes until she came hard on my fingers. Of course, I didn't know it was her at first.

She would always tease me at the parties. A hot deep kiss or a caress of the groin but she never went further. She always bragged about the blow job she could give me but never did. She was a tease pure and simple.

Michelle was in her mid thirties and was showing signs of being her age. She was getting the little lines all women get from stress and life at her age. I personally thought it made her look better. She had a beautiful face and very pretty green eyes. Eyes as green as sea mist when the breakers are coming ashore. Her hair was very long and corn silk in color. It was soft as kitten's fur. She was about 5 foot and curvy. She loved to joke around. She had a comforting laugh. This was odd since her voice was deep and raspy from smoking for many years.

As we rode the subway, we laughed at some of the people that were in the car with us. Some people just in a rush but going nowhere and some lost in paperwork. She pointed out a young couple in the back of the car opposite of where we were. They were engrossed in each other and kissing passionately, as if the only two on the car. Then again everyone was so engrossed in themselves that nobody noticed, except us. They were kind of tucked into a corner, but we had a good view of them.

Michelle and I chatted about how they must have been so horny they couldn't wait to get home. They were kissing, caressing and generally getting off on one another. I pointed out how this girl was stroking the guys cock through his pants. Michelle pointed out that he had his hand up under her skirt. I could not help it, I was getting excited.

We stopped at then next station and a large group of people moved out of the car and an even larger group moved in. We shifted around as to not get trampled and wound up about ten feet from the couple. We were packed in tight like sardines. The couple looked up and noticed us watching. They said something to each other as the car began to lurch and leave the station. Without missing a beat, the couple went back to their public display of affection. Michelle and I went back to being the observers, now with a better view.

The girl was really working his cock now. He was becoming flushed with excitement. She was also becoming more brazen. She was a lovely girl in about her early twenties and he seemed the same and was ruggedly handsome. She was thin but athletically toned and he had the physique of a jogger. Her loose skirt was about mid thigh and allowed him the room to maneuver his hand up under her skirt without moving it much. Michelle and I got a glimpse of her when he adjusted his hand. She was shaved smooth and had no panties on. His fingers were working her clit and her chest heaved as he brought her close to climax.

The teasing they were doing to each other went on for a few more stops until the only people in the car were Michelle, the couple and me. We had been sitting a few seats away from them when the girl asked Michelle something in a low voice and Michelle nodded in agreement. The car once again lurched and we were moving. The girl then leaned over and took the gentlemen's cock out and began to stroke it.

His cock was like he was, tall and lanky. She worked it deftly with her fingers. Michelle told me that the girl had asked if we minded them getting off and she said no. The girl then took him in her mouth and worked his cock with her hands and lips. I have to tell you this was getting me really hard.

Michelle commented, "Looks like fun, huh?"

I replied, "Looks like a blast!"

With that Michelle reached over and started to rub my cock through my jeans. She ran her fingers up and down the length. She unzipped my fly and moved my cock through the hole in my boxers and out of my jeans. She teased the head with her pierced tongue and licked at the slit on the top of my cock. This oozed precum out and she tasted it with pleasure.

The young couple had stopped for a moment to comment to each other about the masterful way that my cock was being worked by my friend. Finally she moved onto his lap and lowered herself on his cock. She held her skirt up slightly so that we could see his cock as it pumped in and out of her. She had a look of lustful abandon on her face as he fucked her with increasing force.

Meanwhile, Michelle worked my cock in and out of her mouth as if she could not get enough. She was moaning as she moved her head up and down. The reason for her moaning was now evident. She had slipped her hand up under her own skirt and was fingering her pussy as fast as she was sucking me off.

Across the car the girl shouted out woefully, "Make me fucking cum Carl!"

"Oh you whore Betty," he grunted back just as they both came with loud moans.

Michelle sucked faster on my cock and let out a cry as she came all over her fingers. Now let me tell you, Michelle is one of those women who can have a flooding orgasm. I thought for sure we would have a mess. However, she just groaned loudly with each spasm.

She then concentrated on me. She worked her mouth on my cock for just a minute more and I shot loads of hot cum deep into her throat.

The other couple arranged themselves to get off the subway and we followed suit. The young girl came over and said something to Michelle and gave her a note. That will be the adventure of chapter two.