Reckless Abandon Ch. 02

Story Info
Is it instinct or something wicked that makes her want him?
2.8k words
4.69
51.5k
15

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 07/11/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They ran home holding hands, or as fast as Alice could run in high heels. Everywhere, it seemed the city was cheering her on, telling her it was okay to sleep with a stranger after a nearly five year celibacy, even if he did just spontaneously molest her on the dance floor.

The lights were bright on the streetlamps, the swirl of red brake lights running past, the buzz of traffic - all of it seemed over bright to her suddenly sensitive eyes. She was going to get laid! The adrenaline rush and the telltale wetness between her thighs only made her stand firmer on her decision when it came to this man. Every woman needs at least one man she can't say no to, and what better time to meet and bang him then on a one-night-stand? Maybe then, she could get over her baby craze, or even get started once she got a little practice. When they reached the apartment building he lived in, they cast sly grins at each other and raced up the stairs, eager to be the first to lay claim over the other's body, to tease and excite.

He murmured his door name against her ear at the door to his hall and she raced for it, the click of her heels against the carpet muffled, but offering a very tempting view. When Alice leaned against the door, casting him her best come-hither look, he growled low in his throat with arousal and kissed her hard against the wood, capturing her hands in his and moving them above her head. She gasped and moaned at the feel of his hard body rubbing against her. Ooo - a little bondage she didn't know she would like. She was learning a lot about herself tonight.

With a quick move, she escaped the hold he had on her with his left hand, moving to open the door behind him. It didn't budge. She looked up at him with a pout, swallowing a pleading whimper of need.

Now where had that come from? she wondered.

He grinned smugly and jingled the keys in front of her nose before leaning closer to her and opening the lock with a flick, his scent overwhelming her senses. It smelled musky, not only of sweat from the overheated bar and faint traces cigarette smoke, but of old forests that had been untouched for years. It was clean, yet rustic.

She grasped the door handle again and it clicked open.

Alice didn't get to see much of the interior - she saw a few contemporary pieces, some picture frames which displayed old prints of people she would never meet and the colors of the room in the dim light appeared to be very organic, ranging from beige to moss green. But the room was a blur as he rushed her into his room and tossed her on the edge of the bed.

Mm - black satin.

From there, he proceeded to crawl on top of her, straddling her hips and leaning down to kiss her again, cupping his hands against her cheeks tenderly before drifting to her chest, zipping down the tight corset she wore. She gasped a sigh of relief, finally feeling free of the restraining boning and satin and ready to actually do something. Alice reached up and moved her hands to bring him closer as he began his masterful worshipping of her naked breasts. He seemed intrigued by them as he broke from her lips, massaging them gently, then a little harder, tweaking at her already hard nipples and studying the way they moved when he lifted her arms up over her head. His kissed her collarbone, teasingly scrapping his teeth against the delicate skin, earning a sigh and a soft moan of pleasure from her, before dragging his lips to the valley between her breasts in a series of butterfly kisses that sent chills of pleasure down her spine. He dragged the two mounds of flesh together and kissed the sudden cleavage before releasing them, chuckling with amusement against her skin when they bounced perkily back into place. It was safe to say this man was a boob kind of guy.

Shameless little hussies, she thought to herself and gasped when he licked the underside of her breast. Wait a minute - talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

"I- ah! don't even know your name."

He paused in his study and leaned up to kiss her softly, murmuring his name into her mouth and kissing her again, as if to taste it on her lips.

"Conan. Conan Douglas. A pleasure," he chuckled in his kiss. "To make your acquaintance."

Ooh - when he chuckled like that against her mouth, it did funny things to her insides she did not want to think about right now. Top that off with his slight sexy accent she couldn't quite place and she just might contemplate things to do with him that extended beyond tonight and the ever growing hardness that was rubbing against her belly.

"I'm Alice. Alice Chute."

"Well, Alice, Alice Chute, we might as well get some questions out of the way while we're here and talking."

Huh?

He leaned back down and nuzzled a breast before taking a nipple into his mouth to suck at, nearly sending her off the bed. And while he was doing this, the devil take it, he was stripping her of her skirt, moving that as far down her legs as he could reach. He smiled at the sight of her lacey black thong and slipped a finger underneath one strap.

"Nice," He fingered the lace. "Just need to get over the usual docking procedure before two people who love each other very much-" he laughed as she swat at him with irritation. "First of all - any diseases?"

How could he be able to talk, especially right now when he was playing with her boobs with one hand and getting close to making the one place on her aching feel so much better? It was like he was at a business meeting or an interview!

"Ah- no."

"Sure about that?"

"Positive."

"Me too."

He smiled up at her and moved to take the other nipple in her mouth, as if to reward her. She wiggled with excitement, shocked to hear the moans of pleasure coming out of her mouth. She was not a moaner, much less a noisy girl and look what she had been reduced to the moment some hot stranger came along.

"Alright then. Are you on the pill?"

As he asked, he dipped a finger into her wet heat after removing her panties and spreading her legs wide on either side of him. She shrieked her shock and growing anticipation, nearly coming off the bed. Screw foreplay, this is what she needed!

"No," she admitted quietly, looking at him pleadingly.

Douglas quirked a brow with a mysterious smile and slipped out his finger, much to her disappointment and sucked on the glistening liquid coating it, watching her with dark hungry eyes.

That couldn't be all her on his finger, could it?

He leaned back and stared at her for the longest time, his green eyes moving slowly, taking in the sight of her pale naked body. After several minutes, she could feel her cheeks burning with embarrassment and lifted a hand to cover herself when he grasped her wrist.

"No. Just a little longer. I want to see you more," he whispered huskily. She stared at him, watching him shake just a little and the sight of him fully clothed while she was wearing nothing but a smile and high heels (which he seemed very disinclined to remove) was highly arousing. She flushed as she felt her bottom half grow hotter and much wetter.

He growled his appreciation at the night of her sprawled out naked in front of him and kissed her belly, widening her legs.

"So," he began with a nonchalant tone. "Do you want to continue?"

She gapped at him and threw back her head when he gave a long swipe of his tongue across her aching folds.

When had she graduated to dirty talk? There was that boyfriend back in college she had, but those few awkward times on her dorm bed while her roommate was sexiled, they had never been hot like this, never been so...so wicked like this.

"I won't do that again until you answer," he teased.

What was the question again? Oh yeah.

"Y-Yes," she whispered. She looked at him directly then, disliking the meek virgin archetype she seemed to be falling into with him. "But I want to see you first. It's hardly fair that I'm freezing my ass off while you're still dressed."

He laughed suddenly, seemingly oddly shocked by her audacity and leaned back to ripe off his jacket, then shirt.

Oh. My oh my.

Now here was something that could eat crackers - no, powdered donuts since that was way harder to clean - in her bed anytime.

She had been right to think he went to the gym regularly like she did. She didn't think he could look that magnificent however.

Instead of the standard six-pack that had graced her junior high locker in the form of soft-core porn or idol worship - whichever - this was an eight pack of pure muscle. Just watching him breath, watching him move, made those delicious-looking muscles twitch and stretch tight with him. He turned away and sat down to take off his shoes and socks - even that looked sexy once she got over the sight of his tight butt. Even the few scratches and scars on his back were sexy.

"Now your pants." If that was the appetizer, what would be the main course?

"Aye Mistress," Douglas chuckled as he lifted himself off the bed and set to work on his belt, undoing the leather strap and dragging his pants down his legs.

Mmm... his legs were finely toned and as golden as the rest of his body.

Even the dark hair on his legs looked sexy.

God, she needed to get laid more if she was thinking that. And what a coincidence, judging by the fairly high tent of his boxers, she would be starting tonight. Alice sat up on the bed and crawled to the edge, noticing that it had twitched just a bit when she moved. He took a step closer to the edge of the bed, his eyes growing darker and darker with arousal as she slipped a hand beneath the waistband of his boxers and slipped them down to his knees, his cock popping out and standing proud and high. The skin there was virtually blemish-free, boasting of only veins, a dark red head that was rearing its shiny head and a girth around that made her lick her lips with anticipation.

My oh my. How was she going to measure up to that when she could only pathetically count on her hand the number of times she had sex?

Alice looked up at Douglas, startled by the raw look of not only excitement on his face, but of pride and even a little vulnerability. She reached out and moved to wrap a hand around the base and found her fingers couldn't even meet.

Yep.

This would do the job.

As her old roommate used to say, when jumping over a chasm, it's better to do it in one leap than two and this big boy looked like it could be the bridge over that!

She rubbed a few times at the velvety skin, marveling at how hard and hot he was when she saw a drop of his pearly pre-cum dew at the head. She leaned down, brushing back her hair behind her ear and dragged her tongue across curiously, finding it to have a salty-sweetness she didn't dislike. She looked up at him again.

The look he gave her was of stark possession and shock.

Alice smiled up at him audaciously, feeling suddenly very mischievous and moved to take the head of his cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue across the sensitive underside, tracking the veins with just the very top. She felt him shudder in her mouth and giggled, feeling him shudder even more violently after that. He took a step towards the bed, careful not to do anything that might make this end and sat on the edge. Spreading his legs wide to let her continue to lick at the sensitive head before attempting to take as much of him as she could in her mouth while sucking on him simultaneously, his already tight body tightened with a desperate need for control. He hissed, gasped then moaned softly, dragging a hand through her long hair, encouraging her. She beamed to herself and began to bob her head slowly up and down, maintaining the sucking action while being careful not take too much in and ruin the whole moment. She felt a great deal of pride when he gasped out, "I'm going to cum," and threw back his head, the starting trickle of his cum hitting the back of her throat. She continued after swallowing, wanting to taste more of him, to give him pleasure, and of course, make him think back to this moment when he thought of his best blow job. He roared then in his climax, leaving her in the end licking her lips with a saucy smile.

He fell back on the bed, gasping for breath, a fine sheen of sweating coating his brow and body as his proud solider stood down and began to grow limp. He dragged her close and kissed the top of her head as his breath began to even out.

"Turn over," he growled into her ear. Alice looked up at him with confusion, and shifted to lie on her belly in compliance. Why bother to argue? He rumbled his approval and slipped away from the bed, hiking her hips up and placing her on her knees, spreading them wide open for his viewing pleasure. Again, for several minutes, he gazed at her, now in the most intimate way and she felt the urge to cover herself, embarrassed. However, before she could do that, he pressed his face against her, breathing in her scent and tasting her with a very assured lick.

With a tongue like that, he could look as long as he wanted! Alice thought to herself, gripping the sheets as he wrapped his hands around her legs, holding the front of her thighs to steady her and began his feast. He took his time, tasting her essence and teasing her into a wild frenzy. He would nip at the lips oh so softly, then proceed to tongue-fuck her hard before a slipped a finger, then two inside, moving them quicker and quicker in pace with his tongue. Finally, when he adjusted her hips up even more, he pressed his hot tongue to her clit and sent her climaxing on the spot.

Years, months, days, hours, minutes, second - she didn't know how much time passed before her vision adjusted and she was back in his room, his headboard reappearing and feeling his hot tip press against her tender wet folds.

Oh good Lord - that wasn't going to fit. Even blowing it had taken effort, but that- that going inside her-

Before she could even protest however, half of him was thrust in and she was singing Soprano.

He paused and leaned over her back, grasping her breast with one hand and the other playing with her clit. She felt herself relax almost instantly and another couple inches slid tightly into her.

"Don't. Move." He shuddered against her back and continued to massage her clit until she felt all of him slide into her.

"Wouldn't dream of it," she moaned and his hot breath tickled her neck in a short laugh before he slow slide out and slammed back into her.

After that, he slowly began to speed up as he would slide almost everything out, then slide it back in. Thankfully, he was gentle at first, as if used to women having to learn to adjust to his size, but then, as she relaxed entirely, he began to gain force, slamming against her and pumping hard.

Alice rarely had done doggy-style but at this angle, he was hitting all the right spots and buttons that were sending her into a frenzy, clawing at his sheets and moving her body with his as she cried out her pleasure and pleas for more. With a grunt, he withdrew and tossed her on her back, sliding back into her without missing a beat. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he tightly thrust into her, kissing her, biting her lips and neck.

With a sudden cry, she felt herself climax again into a thousand fragments and when she returned back into her body, he was cradling her head against his neck, her teeth deep in his throat. She could taste a different essence of him now.

Alice withdrew with slow horror, but Douglas silently assured her when he kissed her hard and growled against her lips, "We're not done yet."

My oh my.