Reckless & Aware

Story Info
Couple gets together despite passed out friend.
3.8k words
4.43
72.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smoke filled the small dorm room, music from a distant party serving as background noise as three friends sat together. With a giggle, Kate passed the bong down the couch to her boyfriend, Shawn. Lying apart from them was Shawn’s roommate Eric, currently unable to move and staring at the ceiling in a state of complete concentration.

“You don’t understand, there are patterns!” Eric said softly.

“How much have you smoked Eric?” Shawn asked curiously. Staring at the ceiling was a new one for Eric, although he often got stoned.

“Not enough,” came the reply, and Shawn handed him the bong.

Kate stared at both of them and giggled again. Her long blonde hair was matted against the couch cushion as she had begun sliding down the couch the more stoned she became. Shawn grinned at her and she smiled shakily back. She closed her eyes and felt the world slowing pulling her, pressing her against the couch. She giggled again and took a deep breath.

Shawn watched his girlfriend as she sank deeper into the couch cushions. He was sitting on the other end of the couch, watching them both with amusement. They were both totally stoned, and he watched as Eric took another long hit. Eric carefully set the bong aside and then flopped heavily on the floor. Shawn shook his head and carefully edged himself across the couch. Kate blinked at him through bloodshot eyes and held her arms open, as though to embrace him.

“You all right Eric?” Shawn asked hesitantly.

“I’m fine. Just need to stay here. I might go to sleep,” Eric’s speech was slurred and he mumbled the last half of the sentence into a large pillow he was using.

Shawn grinned and cuddled with Kate for a few minutes. He held her as she lay still comfortably serene in her slightly looped state. He leaned forward and kissed her softly on the lips, and she smiled up at him. He carefully eased himself between her and the couch, and then wrapped his arms around her. She moved back, pressing her back firmly against his chest. She held his arms close and closed her eyes again.

Shawn leaned closer again and started nuzzling Kate’s neck, trying to hint towards further desires than cuddling. Kate murmured something incoherent and continued to lie there; she smiled and sighed, but didn’t open her eyes.

Shawn waited for a minute and looked down at Eric. He was still lying on the floor, oblivious to almost everything. Shawn decided to ask a little more directly, and moved his right hand to Kate’s chest. He let it rest against her breast and gently squeezed it, and then moving back and forth against the outside of her breast. Kate smiled, but still didn’t open her eyes, to Shawn’s surprise.

Now he was a little confused. Normally she would either tell him to keep going, stop, or convey either of those two things with certain body language. She just seemed to lie there, not protesting, but not exactly encouraging. He frowned, and decided to keep going.

He used his index finger only to gently rub across the front of her breast. After a minute he felt her nipple harden, and he focused on that as her smile grew wide. He switched breasts and started working on her other nipple. He alternated toying with each one, until they felt very hard through her thin shirt.

Shawn glanced down at Eric, and content his friend was as good as passed out, he carefully moved his hand down to the bottom of Kate’s shirt and began to lift it up. Kate couldn’t help herself, her eyes flew open and she looked pointedly down at Eric. Shawn just grinned, and continued to slide her shirt up over her stomach. Her hand caught his and she looked at him questioningly.

“He’s passed out,” Shawn whispered confidently.

“What if he wakes up?” Kate whispered, her voice sounded high.

Shawn didn’t answer, just leaned down and kissed her. She leaned back and rolled her eyes, as if to indicate ‘well if we get caught it’s your fault’.

Shawn reached up her shirt and his hand found one of her hard nipples eagerly waiting. He began to tease it with more force, causing Kate to open her mouth and close her eyes. He leaned down and planted his mouth on her neck, his tongue and lips working the sensitive skin. After several minutes of attention he looked at her face to see if she was enjoying it. Her eyes were closed in pleasure, and she was breathing through her mouth to keep silent.

He shifted his body on the couch and with a sly grin, began to lift up Kate’s shirt. Her eyes darted nervously between him and Eric, but she allowed him to push her shirt up under her arms. He pulled the cloth past her breasts, and stared down at her exposed nipples. The center of her nipples was hard and swollen, and the areola was puffy, eagerly anticipation Shawn’s attention, or so he interpreted. He leaned down and placed his mouth on her nipple, letting his tongue gently push against the hard flesh. Kate watched as he began working on it, but she kept glancing down at Eric, sure that he would look up and catch them. Part of her was hoping he would.

Shawn suckled and toyed with her nipples for several long minutes, much to Kate’s pleasure and discomfort. She could feel her body growing warmer and more aroused with each passing minute. She held Shawn’s head against her chest as he eyes stared down at Eric, and she felt a warm tingling sensation spreading from her chest down to her groin.

Shawn moved a hand down to her pants, and casually unbuttoned the jeans. Kate was thrown into a dilemma of propriety, but Shawn’s patient tongue caressing her nipples was wearing down her resolve.

Shawn reached down into her pants and gently placed his hand against her warm mound. She twitched in pleasure, and Shawn began to gently rub the thin material of her panties against her lips. His middle finger pressed harder, rubbing her swollen lips through the slightly damp cotton.

Kate twitched on the couch as Shawn teased her. Her breaths became shallow and quick as Shawn continued to make love to her nipples with his tongue. Aware that their friend was in the room only served to increase the excitement, and Kate found herself wildly aroused.

As if reading her mind, Shawn glanced down at Eric and frowned slightly. He enjoyed watching Kate squirm, and his now damp hand revealed to him how excited she was becoming, but Shawn now wanted to get off too. If they had been fooling around like normal, they would soon be fucking, but since Eric was asleep on the floor they were constrained to this teasing restraint.

Shawn eased up on Kate, and her breathing began to slow. He grinned at her and she looked up at his face.

“Can we go back to your place?” Shawn asked quietly.

“My roommate’s sister is in town,” Kate whispered back.

Shawn looked around the dorm room in frustration. His own bed was out of the question, being the top bunk in this very room. He was angry at himself for not thinking ahead, and he looked back down at Kate.

“The bathroom?” Kate suggested with an expression of disdain.

“The dividers in the community shower are just curtains, and the stalls would be cramped,” Shawn murmured softly.

“We could go somewhere,” Kate whispered.

“Neither of us should drive. We could just go to the car,” Shawn said hesitantly.

“Speaking of cramped,” Kate whispered back with her eyebrows raised.

“I could just get a blanket and we could fool around a little more right here,” Shawn said with a grin.

“We would have to be super quiet,” Kate said.

“We can’t have sex, but maybe a little more touching, you know?” Shawn asked.

“That might be all right,” Kate said her voice still tinged with worry.

Shawn eased himself off the couch and stood silently for a minute. He walked as softly as he could around Eric and reached his bunk bed. He grabbed the largest blanket he had and crept softly back to the couch. As he stepped past Eric, he heard a grunt and glanced down in alarm. Eric brought his arm up and rolled on his side. Shawn and Kate both watched him for a minute but he appeared to be asleep, now facing away from the couch. They listened to his breathing as it became regular and they glanced at each other. Kate grinned mischievously and Shawn found himself grinning back.

Shawn put the blanket on the couch and pulled off his shirt. His undershirt quickly followed and Kate watched him disrobe. He unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down to the floor. He carefully stepped out of them, now clad only in his boxers. He was about to climb onto the couch when he saw Kate reaching for her own pants, and he waited so he could watch.

Sliding her butt the edge of the couch, she started sliding down her jeans, doing it slowly because she knew what effect it would have on Shawn. She felt beautiful as his eyes burned with lust. Her jeans reached down past her knees and then landed in a pile, bunched up next to his. She glanced up at him and she grabbed the top of her panties. Shawn felt his dick swell, and he knew it was now tenting his boxers in an obscene manner, but he couldn’t care less.

Kate slid her panties off in one quick motion and then spread her legs slightly, exposing herself to Shawn with a devilish smile. Shawn found himself absentmindedly rubbing his erection as he stared at her beautiful sex exposed. He shook himself out of the trance and eased himself onto the couch. Kate grabbed the blanket and spread it out over them. They kissed as they lay back down.

Before advancing any farther, Shawn looked down at Eric. He was still lying faced away from them, breathing regular, and totally oblivious. Kate reached past Shawn and grabbed a bottle of lotion of the table. Shawn looked back and saw her carefully opening the bottle. She smiled at him as she poured a generous amount in her hands. Shawn reached down and quickly pushed his boxers down his thighs. Kate disappeared underneath the blanket and Shawn felt her hands grab his dick tightly. He opened his mouth in shock and anticipation as she went to work.

Kate began to slowly rub Shawn until he was fully erect. She kept her pace slow, even as she felt the blood pumping beneath her fingers. She used more lotion and coated his dick once again. Her hands slid up and down with ease, and she felt his body stiffen and jerk when her hand encompassed the head. She smiled to herself, even as she began to sweat under the hot blanket.

Shawn had to concentrate in order to last. He listened to the squishing noise that Kate was making and wondered if Eric could hear it. He forced his breathing to remain regular and even, as Kate increased her pace, it became much more difficult.

Kate started jacking off him off harder, and used her other hand to start cupping his balls. She squeezed ever so softly and his dick seemed to pulse in her hands, the blood flowing to further engorge the head. She moved her hand higher, and jacked the head of the penis exclusively, and was rewarded when after only a few more minutes Shawn reached down to stop her.

He eased her up and she looked up at him, face to face.

“You’re bad,” Shawn said as he shook his head ruefully.

“What? I just wanted you to cum,” Kate grinned coyly.

“Yeah, but not yet, let’s see how you like it,” Shawn tried to say threateningly, but Kate’s giggle threw that attitude out the window.

Eric heard a mumbled talking in the background and his eyes blinked open. He wondered what was going on, but he was still too asleep to care. He heard a rustle of movement and glanced over his shoulder. He saw someone under the blanket and assumed it was either Kate or Shawn. He rolled back over and tried to go to sleep.

Kate lay back and Shawn moved himself under the blanket. She pulled the blanket over her chest, and left her arms out. She felt Shawn pushing her legs apart and she felt another rush of pleasure as his hands gripped her thighs. His first few kisses almost made her giggle. His lips brushed against her thighs, and she found herself glancing down at Eric. His back was still turned, they hadn’t disturbed him.

Shawn rubbed Kate’s thighs with his hands and kissed her farther and farther upward. He moved higher, planting long kisses on her hip and pelvic region. In the dark and tented blanket Shawn could smell her desire, strong and intense. He let his lips brush against her lips, and as they lingered, Kate thrust forward. Shawn eagerly buried himself, and let his tongue go to work, undulating fiercely against her aroused lips.

Kate felt his tongue slid against her clit and she bit her tongue forcefully to keep from crying out. His tongue stayed on her clit and she gasped as he increased his pace. Keeping her breath regular was hard, and she pressed her head back against the armrest. She held her eyes closed as she writhed beneath his tongue. She pushed the blanket slightly down and she began to play with her nipples. His hands were holding her thighs, and she began to pinch her nipples hard, eager to bring herself to orgasm quickly.

Eric woke again, and wondered what had woken him. He heard a gasp and a sharp intake of breath. His eyes closed from sleep and his head not entirely all there, he rolled over to look at the two on the couch. He blinked the scene into focus and his mouth opened in shock. He watched as Kate, topless, began to play with her tits, while most probably Shawn was going down on her underneath a blanket. Eric rolled slowly back over, facing the wall again. He became wide awake and his face grew red with embarrassment and anger.

Shawn continued sliding his tongue across Kate’s tender clit. He would lick her lips, and insert his tongue, but mostly he concentrated on the tight bud of flesh that caused Kate to jump. His face was growing sweaty, but he continued sucking and licking as Kate’s twitches became more prominent.

Kate felt her face flush with desire. She kept pushing her pelvis higher off the couch, trying to push it harder against his mouth. Her breathing was still heavy, but no other sound escaped her lips, even though she had to bite her tongue repeatedly. She felt the anticipation rising to the level of release, and she knew she was going to cum hard, and soon. Pinching on her nipples to the point of pain, she glanced down at Eric. He was still lying motionless, facing away from them. Kate listened for a moment with detached sensation; she could hear Shawn’s mouth working against her pussy, she could identify those sounds, and the sounds of her breathing, and she wondered if it was enough to wake Eric. She watched Eric as her orgasm approached, so shocked and filled with the desire that she was doing so.

Shawn felt Kate stiffen up, and he forced himself to work his mouth faster, and she shuddered, and gasped. Shawn continued flicking his tongue across her clit as she shook within the throes of orgasm.

Kate came hard, she felt her entire body flushed with a warm sensation and her lower lips screamed in ecstasy. She pulled the blanket up hastily and breathed into it, stuffing it wadded against her face. Her faint cries were muffled, and she breathed heavily into the blanket, hoping it would mask the sound.

Shawn heard the muffled cries and slowed. He continued in a soft, slower manner, until her shaking had subsided and she was breathing normally again. Moving his mouth up her stomach, to her chest, and then eventually to her mouth, he grinned at her as she continued to focus on breathing.

“How was that?” Shawn asked, grinning confidently.

“Fuck,” Kate whispered. Sweat beaded on her brow as she leaned back against the couch.

“Yeah, let’s do that,” Shawn whispered into her ear.

“I don’t even care if he wakes up anymore,” Kate whispered back, her eyes closed.

Shawn reached past her into a drawer and pulled out a condom. He slipped it quickly on. Kate moved down and began to rub her lips. Shawn pulled the blanket over them, and moved his hips closer to hers. She felt the tip of his shaft pressing eagerly against her lips. She guided it with her hand towards her tight entrance and felt as it gingerly pressed against the folds. She massaged her clit as he began to slowly push forward.

Shawn pressed farther, watching Kate’s face as he slid farther in. She was so aroused that he found himself sliding inside quickly. He pushed harder and paused, a look of pain briefly flashing across her face. After a minute he pushed forward again, and slid further inside of her.

Eric lay frozen on the floor. He heard them whisper, but he couldn’t make out the words. He heard movement, and heavy breathing, but he didn’t know what was going on. He wondered if they were having sex, messing around, or what. He wanted to look, but he was embarrassed being in the same room as his friends while they were so obviously occupied. His face burned, especially when he realized that he was aroused by it.

Shawn began to increase his tempo. Neither of them was much concerned with Eric any longer, but both remained completely quiet. Kate glanced at him from time to time, but mostly concentrated on the sensation of being entered.

The blanket was wrapped around both of them, and both bodies were covered in sweat, the aroma mixed with the odors of sex filled the room sharply. Kate spread her legs wider, and Shawn increased his tempo again. The sounds were becoming audible, but neither would have suggested stopping.

Kate felt herself growing lightheaded. The heat combined with the intense orgasm she had already experienced, causing spots to dance before her eyes. She was growing more uncomfortable as time went on, so she decided to throw caution to the wind and change the tables.

Shawn felt Kate start to adjust her body, and he slowed his rhythm. She turned away from him, and sat slightly up. Shawn sat up as well, and Kate eased forward onto him. She guided his engorged member into her entrance, and in one quick motion she sank down, almost taking it entirely. She eased further down and kissed him fiercely.

He sank back against the couch as she sank down onto him. She began to ride him forcefully, and she pushed the blanket away as Shawn tried to cover them up.

She thrust her hips forward and Shawn pushed up to meet her every push. The sounds were loud and obvious, and as Shawn neared orgasm he began to softly grunt. He slid inside of her with ease, and she sank down on him with force.

Eric casually rolled over, pretending to be asleep. He stared in shock at the sight of his friends on the couch. The blanket was cast aside, and he watched Kate ride up and down on Shawn, her back to him, and hiding him from view of Shawn. He stared at them, as they continued fucking.

Kate felt Eric’s eyes on her. She knew, somehow, that he was watching them right now. She continued to grind against Shawn, increasingly aroused by being watched. After several minutes in this position, Kate decided to change positions again. She eased slightly off of Shawn and turned around.

Eric immediately closed his eyes and let his mouth hang open, in what he hoped would be passed off as sleep. He lay frozen, not moving a muscle.

Kate noticed instantly that Eric was now facing them, but she sank back down onto Shawn anyway. She eased herself back, and brought her legs up to the couch. She elevated her pelvis and Shawn was able to thrust forcefully inside of her. His arms reached around her body, one fondling her right nipple, and the other massaging her clit. She kept her eyes on Eric as she rode Shawn, and she saw his eyes flicker open and meet hers.

Eric stared in shock at Kate, watching his friend fuck her, and watching her bounce up and down on him. He stared at her body, at her most intimate regions without a second thought. Kate watched his eyes roam, and it triggered her second orgasm, and she bit her lip as Shawn continued to drive into her.

After several minutes of intensity, Shawn grunted and began to cum. Kate sank entirely into his lap, and felt his member twitch inside of her. She continued to stare straight ahead, aware that Eric was watching everything. As Shawn’s final spasm shook him, he sank back against the couch.

12