Reckless Driver Punished

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers

At two hundred she was lost in sort of a panting passion. At three hundred I thought she was about to lose control. At four hundred she was cursing me and shouting. Five hundred. Six hundred. I kept up the pace, alternately licking and pumping her in sets of ten. Ten licks, ten pokes.

At eight hundred I told her I would make her cum when we hit one thousand. I kept telling her that as we cruised through nine hundred. She was exhausted by now. I was a little tired myself, but the pleasure of torturing this couple more than made up for my fatigue.

I had been saving something for my own fun. At nine hundred, with Marvin still counting, I began to press deeper into her. I had been letting my cock rest naturally against her cervix, and she had grown comfortable with my girth.

Now I pushed and made her eyes widen. She looked a little ashen as I slowed down and forced myself deeper and deeper. She sighed, "I don't know if this will work." But I didn't pay much attention. I figured she'd scream outright if it hurt her too much.

Bingo, I popped through and lodged my dick another two inches deeper into her puss. Her mouth formed a little 0 shape and she gasped for breath. She'd never been stretched like this before, and she was probably ruined for her husband forever after.

I was feeling so good that I almost didn't notice as we got closer to one thousand fuck strokes and one thousand pussy licks. I paused a little longer with just thirty more to go and started to work her more intensely. She was very revved and very aware of the count. At the last set of ten she was shaking uncontrollably. On the one-thousandth lick she was beyond control, and the last ten strokes were fierce ones. In fact I kept right on deep stroking her past the agreed upon thousand and kept it up until she peaked, went into fireworks, and finally went limp.

I was still hard and ready for pussy as her body became a nearly useless lump of nerve ends.

Marvin was sitting in a pool of sweat and his own cum. I made him get on the bed next to his wife, and then I forcefully grabbed his little dick and used my own drippings to lather his cock and balls until he was hard again. I worked him until he shot another load.

This gave Alice time to regain her senses so I could fuck her again. And fuck her I did! I took my own pace and didn't bother to care how she was doing. It took a while to get me to the edge.

Finally I was ready. I took my cock out of her pussy and stood kneeled on the bed over the both of them and stoked myself into a frenzy. The first blast splattered on the wall over their heads. I aimed the next ones to splash on their bodies, taking care to cover Marvin's face good.

Typically I get about nine or ten good steady streams of cum juice to spurt, and it was enough to douse them pretty good. I smeared my own cum on Alice's tits, then used the slime to finger her pussy again. She seemed to be in pain, so I just stopped and walked to the door with my clothes in my hand. I walked right out the door naked and down to my own room. What a night!!!

The next morning when I got up there was a note pushed under my door. It was from my fancy driving and fucking friends. On it was just two lines, "Alice was driving," and their home phone number.

Magna12
Magna12
1,025 Followers
12