Reclaiming My Sex Life

Story Info
Building up the courage to test Woody again.
6k words
4.61
42.1k
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neither my body nor my dick asked to get old. Everything still looks good for my 57 years. However, the pill pushers said "Take this for blood pressure and this for cholesterol, this for allergy." With all those pills, good old reliable wasn't reliably raging every morning. In response to that complaint, and true to their calling, the docs said, "Take this for depression. Don't worry about staying hard or getting turned on, you are old now and don't need sex anyway."

Whether I used it or not, I wanted "Woody" back. I tapered off all the pills, started to eat better and began getting some exercise. It was time for a change anyway. Three trips a week to my local strip bar was getting boring. The little lovelies were as numerous and beautiful as ever. They like my money and they show off for me more than they should. They see me as the fun, good tipping old guy of the bar. I could turn them inside out, take them places, be good to them and afford them but instead they tell me about their abusive boyfriends and out of control lives. Worst of all, the new ones call me "Sir."

Early morning jogging in Oregon is lonely but different each day. Rain, mist, fog, hatching beetles, clouds of pollen and more rain, make each day a questionable treat. One path is my favorite. It is always vacant and I feel like it is all mine. The track wanders through nicely planned stands of trees, little meadows, streams, benches and circuit training stations. One drizzly day, I was half finished my run, when I came up on an incorrectly dressed woman sitting on a bench in my park.

She had light brown skin, dark eyes and a sad face. She seemed to be about 35 and have a good shape. What made me stop was that her heavy coat and hair were wet. She had been outside a while.

"Can I sit on this end of your bench and catch my breath?"

She didn't look up or answer. "I jog here Monday, Wednesday and Friday but haven't seen you here before. Are you, OK? You look wet and cold. Can I help?"

Unsmiling she looked at me, "I'm all right. I just need to be alone."

I know when I'm being dismissed, "Sorry, I did not mean to intrude. Being alone is a bummer for me. You are too pretty to be so lonely and sad. Hope to see you smiling some day."

The wet thing was getting into her little compact car, while I was toweling off. I waved to her but got no response. A warm house, a hot shower and dry clothes sounded good.

Two days later the weather was more forgiving when I jogged toward her. She was in exactly the same place as before. "Can I sit on this end of your bench and catch my breath?"

"You said exactly the same words on Monday."

"That's my best line. It never works. But it does let me sit and talk with women in the park."

Like most women, she is much prettier when she smiles. Her name was Andrea; she was originally from Venezuela. We talked about her, for fifteen minutes before I asked, "I'll have to get going in a few minutes, but first, will you let me buy you a coffee at the swanky place next to the parking lot?" She had been missing playfulness and silliness for a long time.

She walked with me to my expensive treat, a six-foot by six-foot shack called "The Ritz Coffee." We sat at the only picnic table while "The Ritz" did a steady business from the drive through window.

Andrea was in a slump. Intel had laid her off, her husband had left her, her kids were grown and didn't have time for her and all her friends were distant now that she was single.

As the coffee disappeared, her spirits lifted. "Andrea, if you are here Friday, I would enjoy having coffee with you again and learning what all you like to do for fun."

"Maybe you can tell me a little about yourself. I see you wear a wedding ring."

"My wife has been disabled for many years. You're fun to talk to and I hope to see you Friday."

No Andrea on the rainy Friday or the cloudy Monday. When I parked my Jag on the sunny Wednesday, she was standing in a sweat suit by her car. I spoke first, "Hello Sexy, I thought, I had frightened you away, but now I understand, we just have a fair weather jogging relationship."

She was surprised by the 'Sexy' but let it pass. "I had interviews. Mind if I jog with you this morning?"

"Your company would be greatly appreciated, as long as, you don't run too fast and make me look bad. Did you get a new job?"

"No one wants an old woman."

"First you are not old. Second, the way you look in a jogging suit, I want you."

Andrea responded, "Thank you kind, Sir." The "Sir" didn't sound so bad from her. Off we went at a slow jog. We stopped often, leaning against trees and learning about each other. Time flew.

About eleven I asked, "How about an early lunch? Right down the street is a great place for soup and a sandwich. I'll drive or we both can." To my surprise she agreed. I drove.

Over lunch, I discovered she liked movies, the beach, flowers and long walks. She had always wanted to go to exotic places but never had. Currently she had no hobbies, but wanted to take some painting classes. We took up the table all through the business lunch crowd, so when we left, I tipped the waitress well and thanked her for putting up with us. The waitress was quite over weight and even older than me. She looked at her tip, flirted with her eyes and said, "You're welcomed to take up my table any time."

Andrea poked me in the ribs and asked, "Do all the girls flirt with you."

"Usually just the ones I don't want. I'm still hoping you will."

I had to park quite a few cars away from Andrea's when we went back to the park. I walked her to her car, "Thanks for having lunch with me. You are good company." I leaned down and kissed her cheek.

"Can you do better than that?"

I slipped both hands into her hair and tilted her head to me and kissed her properly. When her eyes stayed closed I kissed her again and pushed the tip of my tongue against her lips. She let me in and we shared a soft exploratory kiss.

Andrea leaned against her car with her legs slightly open. "That definitely was better."

"I need one more for practice and then I have to get going for today." I stepped into her, my right thigh tight into her crotch. My kiss let her know that I wasn't lying about wanting her.

Her timing was perfect. As I started to pull away, she reached out, holding me in place. My cock was rock hard. She noticed and pressed into me, tilting her hips so her pussy rubbed against my thigh. I cupped her left breast and squeezed her nipple lightly. Our last kiss of the day was a long and promising. I sucked her tongue and she returned the favor.

Andrea's half closed eyes looked at me, "I really felt that kiss."

"Where did you feel it, Beautiful?"

She took my hand from her breast and pushed it down between her legs. She was warm and moist, even through her sweats.

"You are making me dizzy. I would love to touch you, taste you and kiss you where you are holding my hand."

Her demeanor changed quickly and she took both my hands and held them between us. "I have probably made you think I am very forward and experienced. My ex is the only man I ever had sex with and he was not into giving oral sex."

"I wasn't thinking at all. My body was responding to you. I just told you exactly what I wanted. I'm sorry for coming on so strong. I can control myself. Have dinner with me, so we can get to know one another. I promise to stay in control."

"You didn't come on too strong, just playful in a way that scared me a little. I find you fun and would love to go to dinner with you. Don't stay completely in control; just don't expect that I know as much as you do."

"What is you favorite kind of food? And don't try to say you like it all."

"French, Chinese, Mexican or a steak. I'm not into Italian, Greek or stuff like that."

"Great I know a wonderful steak place with a dance floor and a great atmosphere for me to get lost in your eyes. I'll try not to step on your feet or embarrass you too much. You just tell me where and I'll pick you up at seven, Saturday evening."

Andrea agreed to our date, gave me her telephone number and address, and then added, "This is all new for me. I'm surprised but I like the strength and assertiveness, I feel from you."

"Pretty lady, don't encourage me, I find you too desirable. I already want to sweep you off your feet, take you to bed and make love with you all night."

She was shaken again. "I'm apologize again, Andrea, I didn't mean to shock you. We are both old enough to speak truthfully. Let's just enjoy spending time together and being playful with each other. I'm always naughty but I will not cross your lines, where ever you draw them."

When she bent over to put her towel in the trunk, I swatted her lightly on the behind. She looked at me rather funny. "I really wanted to bite it." She smiled, we shared a quick kiss and off she went.

Andrea lived in a neat and tidy three-room apartment not far from the park. She was ready when I arrived so we went strait to dinner. We both cleaned up rather well, I thought. She was 5'6," in her three-inch heels and her shape was much better than I had expected. Her breasts were good-sized C's and she probably weighted 130 pounds. The depressed look was gone.

"Ruth's Chris Steakhouse" was excellent as usual. We talked, held hands and danced, becoming close. During our fourth dance, I told her, "Andrea, I enjoy your company and I love the way you feel against me."

"You say that to all the girls."

"No, I'm being serious. You're smart and fun to talk with; you have interests and opinions. You have taken care of your body and you enjoy being a woman. The package is very sensuous."

She snuggled close, "If you are trying to soften me up, it working."

"I'm glad but I was trying to pay you a sincere compliment. Just say, 'Thank You.'"

"Thank You."

When we arrived back at Andrea's apartment, she asked, "Would you like to come up for a coffee or a night cap?"

"Yes, but only if that is what you want."

She took my hand, lead me to her door and handed me her keys. Just inside she slipped off her heels.

"Do you want me to take off my shoes too?"

"If you want to. My feet just hurt. I don't have any rules like, 'No shoes in the house.'"

As the coffee began brewing, Andrea sat down across from me at the kitchen table. "Take off your panty hose and I'll rub your feet while the coffee brews."

When she stood, I thought she would leave the room and do as I asked, but she stopped and said, "You do it."

As I knelt before her and slipped my hands slowly up her legs to her waist and curled my fingers into the waistband, I had one of those horrible male performance thoughts. This could be my first time in a long time. What if I let Andrea down and "Woody" didn't work. My lips pressed into her stomach and I worked her pantyhose over her hips, down her legs and off her tiny feet. I had taken the liberty of removing her panties at the same time.

She saw what I did. Her eyes sparkled at me, "Naughty boy."

I looked up into her eyes and slowly brought her panties to my nose and inhaled. The wonderful scent of her, forced my eyes closed. When I opened them, Andrea's eyes were full of desire. I stood in front of her, letting my hand trail up under her skirt and my middle finger slip between her pussy's lips. She tensed, as if to object, but my finger was gone by then. My mouth closed over hers. When she kissed back I pulled away, put my finger to her lips and then brought my mouth back to hers. We both licked her wetness from my finger.

I shared my first thoughts, "The taste of you is going to make the coffee taste bitter."

Her eyes were just slits and her breathing was labored. Andrea recovered a little and gave me her first thoughts, "Damn."

We just held each other a minute or so until she remembered the coffee, "I'm sure the coffee is ready now. We'll add sugar if we have to."

We talked about her interview schedule, furnishings, how much she had lost in her divorce and, "If money were no object," where she would like to visit in the world.

Both of us were turned on but did not know how to move to the next level. About eleven, I spoke up, "Andrea, you and I both have early days tomorrow. Before I go would you do a favor for me?"

"Yes, sure."

"Sit in that overstuffed chair in the living room for me."

Andrea gave me a very skeptical look but followed me and sat down in the big chair. I knelt in front of her, pushed her knees up onto the arms of the chair and pulled her forward. She was spread wide and her bottom was hanging just off the edge of the cushion. She started to say something or object, but stayed quiet when I looked into her eyes and touched her lips with my finger.

My mouth was watering when my lips touched her wet, anxious pussy. I kissed all around her slit and sucked the larger, slightly handing lips that framed her slit. Andrea handled all that in stride but when my tongue licked from near her rosebud to near her clit she inhaled and forgot to exhale. Several more passes and she remembered. I licked for a few minutes before my tongue passed over her little button and my lips closed gently over it and sucked her. A quiet appreciative moan escaped her lips. She instinctively held my head assuring that my active tongue stayed exactly where she wanted it. Her legs involuntarily tried to open wider for me.

Andrea was enjoying the tongue lashing of her clit but she seemed to need more. When my index and middle finger invaded her wet pussy, we discovered exactly what she needed. She groaned softly, keeping pace with my fingers as they pushed all the way into her. When my fingers drug slowly back, resting on her g-spot, pressing and rubbing. This was obviously a new feeling her. At first she was quiet and still. The intense sensations took over her mind and body. She was totally mine now, to control, as I wanted.

She got close; I backed off. When I started again her body was more demanding. Again I backed off. As I started to rub again I was a little rougher. Andrea was sweating, rocking her hips, making pleading sounds. Her eyes were rolled back and her stomach muscles were starting to tremble. That wonderful totally female low rumble started inside her and she almost screamed, "O MY GOD" as she crushed my face to her cunt and gushed as she came. I drank what I could from her but most of her wonderful juice coated my neck and shirt.

Her body was still convulsing when she started pushing me away from her super sensitive clit. I let her push me away but kept my fingers inside her, leaned forward and laid my head on her breasts as she came down. When my fingers did begin to work slowly out of her she winced from the painful pleasure.

I lifted up and put my wet hands on either side of her neck and whispered into her ear, "Your body is wonderful, Andrea. My entire body is screaming for more. To take you, feel you move against me, to feel me buried deep into your belly and to struggle for control as your body sucks me." I lowered my lips to hers and we shared the tastes of coffee and her hot, wet pussy.

I stood and pulled a speechless Andrea up to me, "It's getting late, Beautiful. I have to go. Tuesday night at seven, let's go for a wonderful Chinese dinner. Call me on my cell tomorrow morning and confirm that is a good time for you."

We kissed at her door. I was very cold in my wet shirt.

About ten a.m. my cell phone rang. "Tom, last night was the wildest experience of my life. I never had any idea that sex could be like that. I thought the g-spot and squirting were not true. I never came that hard before."

"Well, Hello and Good Morning, Andrea. That body of yours can give you much greater pleasure than you felt last night. My tongue, hands and body want much more of you."

"I do want to go to dinner with you Tuesday."

"I don't believe that was the end of your thought. You had a 'but' you wanted to add."

"Can we go a little slower? I have a lot of conflicting thoughts. You are married."

"Andrea, I only want to do what you are comfortable with. You can ask me anything you would like and I promise to answer truthfully. I won't push. We might just sit and talk all night or at least until they close the restaurant. You direct. Dinner, conversation and a Good Night kiss will be fine."

We talked another few minutes and I asked her to bring me a copy of her resume.

On the way to the restaurant, it was obvious that Andrea was getting depressed about not finding a job. I read her resume over cocktails in the bar. She had worked up to executive secretary, then administrative assistant, all in the financial world. Her bookkeeping skills were good and she had developed some supervision skills. For the last couple of months, I had been consulting with a company of five talented metal workers. They wanted to grow but they all hated business side of their job. They had no talent for the paperwork, scheduling, ordering or selling. Andrea did not know where I slipped off to right before we were taken to our table.

Dinner was wonderful. We both needed practice with our chopsticks. As we arrived back in front of Andrea's apartment, I didn't wait for her to invite me up. "Andrea, I want you to make us coffee. I need about an hour to talk something over with you."

As the coffee perked, "Will you go on an interview tomorrow at 9 a.m?" She was definitely taken back. "What is it? Where? And what for?"

"Andrea this is on the up-u-up. I know a small company that desperately needs an office manager. There are five metal artists, whose business has grown beyond their control. They are very talented. If their business was controlled and directed, they could be very successful. If you are interested, I would like to talk with you about the position and its requirements for a while."

For the next hour, I made sure that she could handle the position and gave her an overview.

"Andrea, you get a good night's sleep. Wear slacks for the interview. From time to time you'll probably have to lend a hand in the shop. If you get the job, you will be a one person show for a few months."

I'm sure she did not sleep all night. That didn't matter, she was a great hit with Craig, Tom, Sam, Jim and Jim. She starts Monday. I knew all that, and more, before she got home and called me. During her call to me, she went quiet, "There is so much that I forgot to ask."

"Such as?"

"We only talked about wages and benefits in general terms."

"Andrea, just this once, I'll answer for the guys. Your salary will be $55,000 plus medical benefits. Over the next year, they need to set up and operate as an LLC, establish a retirement program, get completely up on a system like 'Quick Books Pro and design a profit sharing program. They pay too much, in taxes and are too free with money. You should volunteer to make all that happen for them and demand to be part of the LLC and the profit sharing program. When you pull it all off on schedule, you should demand a bonus."

"I don't know how to do all that."

"No one does the first time. I do. You have the Internet, contacts and I'll help you a little, if you want. I think, it's time you went for the brass ring. I have an office in my home. If you want to come over, learn and work out a time line, I'll give you the address."

She arrived at the side door to my office about an hour later, looking like a schoolgirl going on a date. "Andrea, this is going to be a little rough. Brace yourself. When we go out for dinner, we are there to relax and enjoy each other. If you come to my office, I'll work your butt off and expect you to be prepared and very professional. Get that old laptop off the shelf, some pens, pads and blank planning charts and get yourself set up in the meeting room."

She was in shock. First, my home office was bigger than her apartment; second, she had never been totally in charge of an office and third, she had just been dressed down by a man who licked her to orgasm just a few nights ago.

12