Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stretched up on my tiptoes and placed my lips against his. He returned my kiss with a sigh, tracing one powerful hand along my jaw before gripping the back of my neck. I moaned at the feeling of his tongue in my mouth and wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt so fragile in his arms; he could crush me like a butterfly and that power thrilled me.

I pressed myself against his chest and Gabriel began to touch me. Tentatively at first, he traced his fingers down my back, over my ass and around my hips. I could feel him starting to grow against my stomach. His kisses grew more intense and soon I was gasping for air and clinging onto his body as Gabriel touched and caressed me.

I broke the kiss and planted my lips on his jaw, his throat, his shoulder. His hands touched me idly and I could hear his shallow breathing. Sinking slowly to my knees I traced the tip of my tongue over the ridges of his abs. I kissed each hipbone and traced one finger inside the waistband of his jeans, looking up to meet his eyes in the dim light. I heard Gabriel's sharp intake of breath above me. His mouth was slightly open, his eyes glazed with lust.

I unbuttoned his jeans and let his cock out. Long, hard and silky smooth; I was a little intimidated to tell the truth. He had his hand on my damp hair, gently tousling it. I gripped him with one hand and gently licked the tip of his penis. I was rewarded with Gabriel's sudden moan above me. I licked him again, flattening my tongue against the underside of his cock before popping the head into my mouth.

I licked and sucked him vigorously, trying to fit as much of him into my mouth as I could; he was so big! After a minute or two Gabriel stopped me, gently stilling my motions with his hands. He drew me to my feet and led me over to his bed. We sank down and Gabriel began kissing my neck. I shuddered and gasped when I felt his lips and tongue on my throat. My blood beat hot and fast through my veins and I felt my pulse throbbing against Gabriel's lips.

I wrapped my arms around Gabriel's shoulders, exploring the knots and ridges of muscle, feeling them move under my fingers as he shifted, caressing me. His strong fingers were fumbling at the hem of my t-shirt. I sat up and pulled it over my head. I unclasped my bra and threw that on the floor too. Gabriel let out a rumbling growl, looking down at me. I lay back, giggling, spreading myself out for him to touch.

Gabriel bent to kiss me again. His full lips caressed mine sensually and his tongue darted into my mouth to play with my own. I touched his face, running my fingertips over the course stubble of his strong jaw on one side and the slick, lumpy scar tissue on the other. Gabriel's hand traveled over my flat stomach to caress my breast. I felt his breath turn shallow with lust as his long fingers squeezed my soft flesh gently. His fingertips found my nipple and rolled the stiffening tip between them.

I gasped and moaned, wriggling on the bed. I was so turned on. I could feel the slickness between my legs and I needed him to touch me there. "Gabriel," I moaned into his ear, clinging to his neck. "Please."

"Please what, my darling?" He grinned playfully, still twisting my nipple in an exquisitely painful way. The unbroken gaze of his huge dark eyes was magnetic.

I reached out and grasped his long cock, causing his gaze to turn distant with lust. "Please fuck me now?" I purred.

Gabriel deftly unbuttoned my jeans and threw them, along with my damp panties, to the floor. He shucked his own pants, standing before me, for a moment, in all his naked glory. The sun had set early behind the rainclouds and in the dim light of his bedroom Gabriel stood like some dark god. His face in shadow, all I could see were the perfect, colossal proportions of his bullish body.

I lay back, spreading my knees. Gabriel knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed and surprised me by planting a kiss on the inside of my knee. He kissed up my thigh, running his hands over the soft skin of my legs until he reached my throbbing sex. He pushed one broad finger inside me, feeling the hot slickness guide him in. I shuddered at the long awaited invasion and the muscles of my pussy contracted involuntarily, gripping his finger. Gabriel drew the digit out again and pushed it back in, fucking me slowly. I gasped and thrust my hips. I needed just a little more.

I let out a little cry when Gabriel's lips descended on me. He covered me with his hot mouth and when he ran his tongue over my sensitive clit I almost came. He pulled back a little and flicked his tongue fast over my clit again and again. I wriggled my hips against his finger until he started pushing it in and out of me again. I came all at once, with a soft cry. Before I was ready for it to end Gabriel was pulling back, kissing his way up my body.

When he flicked my nipple with his tongue I felt myself stirring inside again. Gabriel kissed my lips, my cheek, my eyelids. He smoothed my hair back with his incredible hands. I raised my knees and he positioned himself at my hot, slick entrance. I moaned when I felt his incredible, long cock push into me. His breathing sped up and he pumped into me slowly, capturing my lips again. He kissed me sensually and fucked me hard. I was getting close to orgasm again. Each time he thrust deep into me I felt my insides coiling tighter and tighter until I was sure I would explode.

Just when I felt myself getting close, Gabriel pulled out and sat back. I cried out in protest. He chuckled and patted the outside of my knee. "Turn over, Baby," He rumbled. I picked myself up and got to my hands and knees. Gabriel let out a sound that was half groan and half sigh as he surveyed my rear end thrust into the air before him. One hand resting on my hip he ran the other hand up and then down the groove of my spine where my skin was slick with sweat. I felt his rock hard cock, still sticky with my juices rubbing against my ass. I longed for him to put it back into me again.

Gabriel wound his thick fingers into my tangled hair and tugged gently as he slid himself inside me. I arched my back and reveled in the pain and pleasure. Gabriel held my hip with one hand and my hair with the other, fucking me harder and harder. As his cock slammed into me again and again I shuddered and came for a second time. I trembled and shook, squeezing him hard with my muscles. Gabriel let out a grunt and came, hard, thrusting into me once, twice more. My knees were trembling as he pulled out of me and we both collapsed onto the bedspread. I didn't want to move, every muscle in my body was weak and relaxed. I picked myself up and crawled over to where Gabriel lay. I draped myself over his broad chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

I awoke in the chill grey of an early morning. I felt a little cold and unpleasantly sticky in more places than you would think. Gabriel was still asleep with his arms around me. I peeked at the digital clock on his bedside table and realized I would have to get up pretty soon to make it to work. I didn't want Gabriel to wake up and find me gone and get the wrong idea. I shifted around and kissed him gently on the lips. He stirred a little and squeezed me tighter. I playfully kissed him all over his face, giggling and nipping his earlobe gently with my teeth.

Gabriel growled and opened his eyes, catching my face in his big hands and kissing me back. I could feel his cock swelling to its full and impressive size against my bare thigh. "Mm, no," I murmured, pulling away with difficulty. "I have to take a shower and get to work."

"I'll help you," Gabriel said, hypnotizing me with his eyes again. "You don't know how to work my shower or anything," he grinned fiendishly.

I pretended to ponder. "Ok!" I finally conceded.

With alarming speed and agility for such a large man, Gabriel jumped out of bed and swept me into his arms. I yelped with surprise and giggled all the way to the bathroom. Under the hot spray of the shower I felt my sore muscles relaxing. Gabriel and I kissed and helped each other wash up. His soapy fingers skimmed over my body, lightly caressing my breasts, my stomach, sneaking between my legs. I soaped my own hands and ran them over Gabriel's chest, felt the washboard ridges of his abs. I wound my hands over his broad shoulders and gripped the thick muscles of his arms.

When I glided my fingers over his rock hard cock, Gabriel's kisses grew more intense. He gripped the back of my neck with one hand while he plundered my mouth and snaked the other arm around my waist, crushing my body against his. The way he was with me was so intense. I'd thought of him as reserved before he let me in, but he was a wild animal in the bedroom...or shower. I disentangled myself and turned around, pressing my hands against the cool tile of the shower wall. Gabriel wasted no time but plunged his hard cock inside me. He fucked me slowly this time, reaching around to caress my breasts, pinching my hard nipples until I was quivering every time he pushed into me again.

Gabriel increased his pace, fucking me a little harder, a little faster. He kissed the side of my neck, gently testing my skin with his teeth. My breathing was coming hard and fast. His hand glided down between my legs and he started rubbing my clit in time with his insistent thrusts. I relaxed against him, giving myself up to the pleasure until I came, softly. I trembled, impaled on his cock as waves of pleasure wracked my spent body.

I leaned forward again, bracing myself on the wall as Gabriel grasped my hips, thrusting into my tender pussy until he came with a growl. He pulled out and caressed me tenderly. We rinsed off and hurried out of the cooling shower spray.

At work that day I felt like I was in a daze. I couldn't concentrate, my thoughts kept going back to Gabriel and the amazing night we'd had. Thinking about his body made me go all drooly and weak at the knees. I decided I just need e to get him out of my system.

The day passed excruciatingly slowly but I was finally able to clock out and escape back to the little white house. When I knocked on the door and saw Gabriel's dark shape moving down the hallway I experienced a moment of panic, thinking he wouldn't let me in again. He opened the door and greeted me with an enthusiastic kiss.

I pushed him up against the wall of the hallway and started to work my hands up under his shirt but he stopped me. "Not yet," he grinned, placing soft kisses on my lips. "I made you dinner." Gabriel led me into the kitchen and sat me down at the little table. I pushed aside the lustful feelings that had been building up inside me all day.

The food was almost as good as sex, though. "Oh my God, Gabriel," I exclaimed after swallowing the first bite. "This is amazing."

He grinned at me across the table. "There's not that much to do in here; I taught myself to cook." We didn't talk much during the meal because I didn't want to stop shoveling food into my mouth, but there was moaning. When we were finished I sat back and smiled shyly at him.

"Wow, sorry." I said. "I think I just ate like a pig."

He only laughed. "Do you want a beer or something?" he asked, going to the fridge.

I nodded. "Can we drink them in the back yard? It's really nice out." I waited, nervous. This was a little test.

Gabriel hesitated a moment and then came over to give me my drink. "Alright." He said, reserved. I grinned and hopped out of my chair to the back door. We found some plastic lawn chairs against the back of the house and dusted them off. The two of us arranged ourselves looking out over the back yard.

It really was a beautiful evening. The sun was setting and fireflies winked under the trees. Gabriel kept glancing from side to side, into the neighbors' yards but there was no one to be seen and I pretended not to notice. "Thanks for making me dinner," I smiled at him.

"Any time," he grinned back, sipping his beer and relaxing in his chair. I got up and moved my seat closer so I could rest my head on his shoulder. "I'm glad you came back to see me. I was worried that I'd come on too strong, making you dinner and everything. I would take you out but..."

I frowned, resting my chin on his shoulder. "You can take me out you know." I said. "Not that this isn't enough for me or anything. But I'm not the only one who can accept you. I know you've had some bad experiences but not everyone is that much of an asshole."

He scoffed and took a long drink, pulling away from me. "No offence, Jen but you have no idea. I bet nobody has ever had a negative reaction to you in your life." He frowned out at the darkening yard.

"I think there was a compliment in there," I said, trying to lighten the mood. "Let's forget it for now anyway." I set my bottle down and got up to perch on Gabriel's lap. "I've been thinking about fucking you all day long," I whispered and I kissed him.

He kissed me back with a sigh, all the tension bleeding out of him into the night. His large hands pressed my body against his. The air was cooling around us and he felt so warm. His tongue delved into my mouth and he growled low in his throat. We made our way inside in a giggling tangle of limbs and finally fell into Gabriel's bed again.

We lay on our sides facing each other. "Let's take it slow tonight," I murmured. "I'm still a little sore."

Gabriel smiled at me and nodded. He kissed me deeply and I melted against his broad chest, enjoying the warmth and solid presence of him. We removed our clothes and he touched my body tenderly, with long, smooth strokes. I was thrumming with need but so relaxed at the same time. When he slid his amazing tool inside me I moaned and hooked my knee over his hip, taking him in deeper.

We fucked slowly, just like I'd asked, and I watched Gabriel's scarred face in the moonlight as he sighed and thrust himself inside me. I came to a slow, shuddering orgasm, pressing my body even tighter against his. Gabriel flipped me onto my back and began thrusting into me harder, trying to be gentle. I lifted my knee and squeezed my inner muscles, trying to massage him on every stroke. He gave a grunt and came inside me, breathing hard into the curve of my neck.

We spent most of the next week together. We ate and fucked and watched DVD's and talked together. When I delivered Gabriel's groceries on Tuesday I slipped inside for a knee-shaking quickie against the wall of the hallway and returned to work with a silly grin on my face.

I really found myself enjoying Gabriel's company. He was easy to talk to and a better lay than anyone I'd been with. He seemed happy to have me around too. Whenever I came over he was thrilled to see me and he seemed more comfortable in himself the longer I spent with him. I couldn't imagine how lonely he must have been before.

I still wanted to get him out of the house, though. Already I didn't even notice his scars. I was sure that if he realized that not everyone thought he was a monster he could be part of society again. I brought the subject up again while we were watching TV on the couch the following weekend.

"Gabriel?" I said, meeting his eyes during a commercial break.

He tensed up at once at my unfamiliar tone. "What?"

"I think we should go out."

He sighed and ran his hand over his head in a characteristic gesture of frustration. "No." He said flatly. And when I didn't reply, "You can do whatever you want, Jen, but I'm staying here."

"I know you think people won't accept you but I think you're wrong." I said. "Just try one more time."

"Let's talk about this another time," he growled, pulling me into his arms and kissing my neck in a way that made me breathless.

"Don't you have dreams and plans?" I said breathlessly, trying halfheartedly to squirm away from his lips. "What do you want to be when you grow up?"

He kissed my neck and growled into my ear, "I want to fuck you, and then I want to make you dinner."

"You can't keep distracting me with sex!" I giggled, trying to pull away from his strong grip.

He pulled me hard against him and locked his dark eyes onto my blue ones. Straddling his lap I could feel his cock through his jeans, pressing hard against my thigh. I gave up struggling and kissed him. He fucked me from behind on the couch, pulling my hair just the way I liked.

Afterwards I lay against his broad chest, rising and falling with his breathing. "Please take me on a date, Gabriel. What's the worst that can happen?"

He sighed against my tangled hair. "Alright."

The following weekend a few friends of mine were hosting a barbecue and I thought it would be the perfect low-key setting for Gabriel to get out of the house. My friends knew I was seeing someone and they were getting curious to meet him. When the night arrived Gabriel was nervous but he was pretending not to be. He kept patting down his pockets, the way guys do, to make sure he had everything.

I was fishing my keys out of my purse when Gabriel put a hand on my wrist to stop me. "I have a surprise for you," he said with a twinkle in his eye, leading me out to the garage. I'd never been in there. "If we're going to go out we're going out in style." He rolled the door up to reveal a gleaming classic motorcycle.

"Ooh," I couldn't help myself cooing as I walked over to run a finger over the glossy paint.

"I've been tuning it up," Gabriel growled, somewhat sheepishly. "I've been thinking about taking you for a ride," he grinned.

I smiled back and threw my arms around his neck. "You ready to go, baby?"

He squeezed me around the waist and gave me a kiss that left my knees wobbly. Then he pulled back and nodded. Gabriel handed me a helmet with a full face visor and put the other one on himself. He started the bike up and I climbed on behind him.

I'd never been on a motorcycle before; something about the powerful machine purring between my legs was turning me on. I wrapped my arms around Gabriel's waist and felt the hard muscles of his abs shift and contract as he maneuvered the bike out of the garage and onto the street.

As soon as we were up to speed I was enchanted. The engine hummed and the wind rushed over my warm skin, pulling my dress up to expose my thighs. I let out a whoop that was carried away in the rushing air and I felt the rumble of Gabriel's laughter. Roaring through the twilight streets I felt like the road was alive and Gabriel and I were a part of it.

When we reached our destination I was breathing hard and my heart was pounding. I wanted to fuck Gabriel right then and there but I knew that wasn't possible. We parked at the curb in front of my friends' house and pulled off our helmets. "What did you think?" Gabriel asked, grinning and looking into my eyes.

"That was amazing," I gushed, leaning into his broad chest and giving him a kiss. "I'm so turned on right now," I whispered, my breath fluttering across his ear.

Gabriel growled with lust and gave me a squeeze. "We'd better go in."

We knocked on the door and waited. I took Gabriel's hand, but he didn't seem nervous anymore. He smiled at me. I knew my friends would love him. When the door opened we were greeted by a rush of smells and music and voices and my friend Carla hugging me and hugging Gabriel and ushering us inside before we knew what was happening.

I kept a firm grip on Gabriel's hand as we made our way through the party, making introductions. All of my friends were pleased to finally meet my boyfriend and nobody said anything about his scars or even seemed to notice much. The tequila had already been flowing for a while before we got there and everyone was having a good time.

We finally got drinks and plates of food and found a cozy spot to sit down outside. "What do you think?" I asked Gabriel when we finally had a chance to catch our breath. "You OK?"

"Yeah, this is great," Gabriel said, taking a long sip of his beer. "Your friends are really...enthusiastic?"