Recluse

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed, "Yeah, they can get a little overwhelming. But they mean well." I ate a bite of potato salad. "Someone will probably try to make you dance later." I grinned at Gabriel and he scowled.

"I don't dance," he grumbled. I shrugged and we kept eating.

When we finished our food Gabriel and I made another circuit of the party, stopping to chat with my friends. They were curious about Gabriel, what he did, if he'd seen this or that movie. I'd (obviously) never seen him in a social situation but he held his own, joking with my friends and complementing our hosts on the food.

Carla convinced me to do a couple of shots with her and before I knew it I was giggling like a crazy person and holding onto Gabriel's strong arm to keep myself upright. He tactfully steered us back to our corner outside and I snuggled up to him. "Gabriel this is so fun," I gushed, touching his face. "My friends all really like you."

"You were right," he murmured. "I'm glad we came." He brushed his thumb over my wrist in a soothing rhythm. My breathing slowed and deepened. The alcohol was making me horny and all I could think about now was feeling his strong arms around me, dominating me. I captured his mouth with mine and kissed him deeply. He sighed and shifted me to his lap, straddling his lap.

I threw my arms around his neck and ground against him, feeling his moan in my mouth when I kissed him. Gabriel had one hand firmly on my waist and he snaked the other one up into my hair, making a fist and pulling gently.

"Mm Gabriel," I sighed as he kissed my neck. "Take me home. I need to fuck you."

The tequila made the ride home even more magical for me. The night air had cooled and the wind that rushed over my bare skin raised goose bumps. I shivered pleasantly and pressed myself tighter against Gabriel's strong back.

Back at the house Gabriel picked me up and carried me inside, like on that first day. He took me up to his bedroom and set me on my feet by the bed. He undressed me slowly, in the semidarkness. I stood still and let him, not touching.

He unzipped my dress and let it puddle at my feet. He ran a rough thumb over the line of my jaw and brought his palm down to gently cup my throat. I shivered but I just stood there, watching him touch and explore me. He cupped my breasts in his hands, then twisted my nipples between his fingers, like he was tuning in a radio. My nipples tightened burned a little; my breathing sped up and I felt myself becoming even more aroused. Gabriel ran his thumbs down the lines of my stomach and hooked my panties, dropping them to the floor. He stepped close and cupped my ass in his hands, squeezing.

I placed my hands lightly on his arms to steady myself. He smelled so good, spicy and a little sweaty. I pressed myself against his chest and breathed in his scent, my head still swimming from the alcohol. Gabriel wrapped his huge arms around me and I felt so safe, so satisfied with him.

Gabriel caressed my back and brought a hand up into my hair, he pulled gently, tipping my head back. My breathing shortened to little gasps as he licked and kissed my exposed throat. I was almost trembling with want and my hard nipples poked into Gabriel's chest through his shirt. I was slick between my legs and I wanted Gabriel to touch me there, but I loved it when he was in control. He was so much bigger and stronger than me and I loved it when he used his physical power to dominate me.

Finally Gabriel released me and gave me a little push towards the bed. I fell back onto it with a sigh and watched him undress himself. He pushed my knees apart and knelt between them, naked. He looked down at me lying in front of him, completely willing to do whatever he wanted. His tool sat up proud between us, big and hard. I licked my lips involuntarily. I wanted to touch him but I waited for his invitation.

Gabriel's expression, as usual, gave away nothing of what he was thinking. His dark eyes roamed over my skin and there was something predatory in his expression. He ran a hand torturously up my thigh and probed his finger into the slickness of my pussy. He growled approvingly and leaned forward, suddenly thrusting himself inside me.

I gasped and braced to meet his next thrust but it never came. He stayed inside me, his member throbbing slightly, filling me completely. Still not moving inside me, Gabriel leaned down and started licking and sucking my nipples. I was in exquisite agony. When Gabriel shifted I felt every slight movement inside me as though it were amplified a hundred times.

I gasped and moaned as my nipples became sensitive and swollen under the onslaught from Gabriel's mouth. He moved his lips up to my throat, pushing even deeper into me. I was throbbing around him like a heartbeat. My legs trembled with the need to move, to get some friction, any satisfaction.

Gabriel looked into my eyes and smiled his lopsided smile. He was breathing hard now too. Holding my eyes with his he began to rock in and out of me very slowly. It felt like every nerve ending in my pussy had been set on high. I felt every inch of him slide smoothly out of me and then slowly back in.

We were both breathing hard with the effort of keeping still. I could already feel myself building to a gigantic orgasm. Gabriel reached down and pulled my one knee up, bending it to my shoulder. As he picked up the pace of his thrusts I felt him pushing even deeper inside me. His pubic bone rubbed steadily against my swollen clit with every thrust and I suddenly felt myself shattering apart in a tremendous orgasm. I clenched around his cock, my arms and legs shaking uncontrollably as Gabriel slammed into me harder and faster, the tip of his cock hitting my g-spot on every stroke.

He came right after I did, groaning against my neck and thrusting into me a few more times, like a spasm. We rolled apart and lay in the dark together. My legs felt like jelly. Gabriel reached for me and pulled me against his sweaty chest and we fell asleep.

The next morning I was sitting at Gabriel's kitchen table having coffee while he made us eggs. I had a bit of a hangover and when my phone rang I picked it up right away to silence the buzzing. It was my friend Carla; I wondered why she wasn't at work at the diner this morning. "Hello?" I said.

"Jen," she sounded anxious. "Ok, I'm freaking out. Jesse, the cook here, just slipped in the kitchen and my manager took him to the hospital."

"Is he OK?" I asked, wondering how I could help.

"Yeah, I think he broke his arm. Anyway, I called the other cook but he's not answering and there are people here, like, waiting for their food. Do you know anyone who can cook?"

I met Gabriel's eyes across the kitchen. He was holding a spatula and raising his eyebrow at me quizzically. "Hold on," I said to Carla, pressing the phone to my chest.

"Gabriel," I asked. "How would you feel about making eggs for some more people this morning? Carla's having a bit of an emergency."

He hesitated for only a moment. "Ok."

When we slipped in the back door of the diner Carla was flipping hash browns on the grill. She looked close to tears. Another harried looking waitress brushed past us with two pots of coffee in her hands. "Oh, thank God you're here!" Carla said when she saw us. "Here," she put the spatula in Gabriel's hand. "Just eggs, bacon and sausage, as fast as you can." He moved to the grill, looking right at home.

"What can I do?" I asked, pulling my hair back in a bun.

"Umm," Carla looked around. "Toast? I've got to check on my tables. The order slips are here, Gabriel," she pointed to a spindle of paper tickets. "Plates are here." And she whisked out the door again.

We worked together for about an hour, Gabriel working the grill and me helping out where I could. Cooking wasn't really my thing but I could load a dishwasher like a pro. When the breakfast crowd started to clear we got a little time to breathe.

Carla came back in and thanked us. "Gabriel, you're a hero!" she gushed. "You totally saved the day!" he smiled shyly and flipped an egg. "It's slowing down now, but do you think you can stay through lunch? Jesse's still at the hospital. He just texted me; they haven't even given him a cast yet."

"I can stay as long as you need me to," Gabriel rumbled. "This is kinda fun."

Carla beamed. "Thank you!"

In a lull between customers Gabriel came over and nuzzled my ear. "Sorry about our Sunday," he murmured. His breath at my ear made my heart flutter.

"That's OK. I'm glad we could help. Or you could anyway," I laughed.

"You could probably take off, if you want," he said. "I think we've got it handled now."

I nodded. I had some laundry and dishes piling up at my place anyway. "OK. Text me when you're done, I'll come over."

"Mm, I don't think so," Gabriel said, stepping closer and putting his arms around me. "How about I take you out instead?"