Recollections Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers

"Oh you know" you said, adding "How do we get to your house, walk or cab?"

We had cabbed it there and it was a fifteen or twenty minute walk, largely uphill back. The Fleece was round the back of the High Street near to the forest, which was close to the town at that point.

"That depends."

"On what?"

"Several things."

"Such as?"

"Well whether you would like to see the town, have a drink in a bar, look in the shops, have a walk with a young bird or..."

"I think I have been around enough as an uncle with a young bird for one night. What's the or?"

"Whether you would like to fuck me somewhere."

"What outside?"

"Yes, anywhere."

"Oh shit Sam don't sod around or do you mean it?"

I stopped and turned to face you. We were in a side road that led to the high street and were just a few yards from the junction. We could see and hear that the main road was busy with cars and people going by the end of the road. Where we were was fairly quite and there was no one else in the road. Looking you right in the eye, I slowly slid one and then the other thin strap of the dress off my shoulders. The neckline without their support buckled a little and slid down almost to nipple level, it was probably my hardened buds that prevented it slipping off each breast.

"Yes Alan, I do," I said softly as I reached up, took the neckline in my hands and slowly peeled it away from my tits. "Do you want to? Do you want these?" I had no idea where this all came from for it really was not very me.

"Oh my God," you groaned, your eyes sticking out like organ stops as you stared at the exhibition I was putting on.

You were clearly excited, but then so was I. The whole idea of what you had told me about wanting to have sex in places where we might get caught was an enormous turn on for me. I'd never really done that other than when I let some oiky Italian kid fuck me on a sun lounger on the beach in front of a hotel I was staying at with my parents some years ago. Despite being drop dead gorgeous to look at, to my inexperienced body, he wasn't much of a lover, although he did cum twice in half an hour, but being fucked when I could hear music and voices, including my mum and dad's, from the hotel was amazing.

"Then take them, touch them," I whispered moving a little closer and kissing you.

It felt fantastic having my tits and nipples squeezed and stroked on the pavement in the centre of my home town. I squirmed against you, kissing and licking your face as you slid one hand downwards, across my waist and stomach and onto my bare legs. A moment's fumbling and your hand slid up my short skirt. You knowingly and skilfully immediately found my lips and slid your finger along them a couple of times before resting it right on my clit. That made my body jerk. It wasn't just having a finger on my cunt and a hand on my tit that provided that intensity, it was being where we were. Cars were going past just a few yards away, people were walking past the end of the road, there was noise, the smell of car fumes and music from the bars. And, most intensive, at any moment a car could turn into the road from the High Street or could come down the hill from the forest, on catching us like two rabbits in its headlights.

I pressed myself more firmly against you as you pulled my skirt even higher at the back. There was clearly no need for you to do that to get at me, it was purely you exhibiting my bum, I thought and that thrilled me even more, for now I was as good as naked with my tits and my arse.

I could feel you were ready. Your cock had wonderfully grown against me and was now rearing right up the middle of my stomach, gorgeous. I thought' Who need young kids to be fucked by.'

I was near to having an orgasm, what was that my tenth today? My body was shaking and my breath was coming out in gasps. I now badly needed to be fucked, but even as aroused as I was, just like in the restaurant, my 'better self' prevailed.

"We can't do it Alan, can we?"

"Regrettably no," you replied thrusting your erection proudly against my stomach.

"So where do you want to fuck your niece uncle? Back up the hill in the forest, over the other side of the main road in a car park or in the side road leading to my house?"

+

"I have a better idea," I said, pulling your dress back into shape and grabbing your hand.

"What?" you asked, giving me a puzzled look.

"You'll see," I said, tugging you back the way we came. "Is there a back to the restaurant?"

"Back?"

"Yes, Sammi, a back, car park or something. Preferably with a window outside Ralph's fucking perch or the kitchen, anywhere he might see us."

"See us. What do you mean?"

"Too fucking right," I said, panting like a dog on heat. Not only was I hard, I was aching with my hardness. Aching so much it almost hurt. I wanted you with an intensity I couldn't put into words. But more than that. I'd seen you flash your pussy at him. Well, you could do that whenever you wanted, I guess, except when you were with me. I wanted 'revenge,' Y

es I wanted to fuck you with him watching.

"Don't be silly, we can't do that," you replied.

"Why not, you wanted to fuck him with me watching, so what's good for the fucking goose is also good for the gander." I, almost, snarled.

"There is a car park, we could go there if you want, but i don't think we could do it so Ralph sees us," you replied adding after a pause. "That is unless I go and ask him."

We were near to the pub again and I could see the entrance to the car park. It was a little way from the main building so I saw what you meant.

"Yes I see what you mean" I said as I dragged you around the side of the restaurant into the almost, but by no means completely, dark car park.

The smallish car park was still half full, but then it was early. Glancing at my watch i saw that it was only eight thirty. There were several cars jotted around and there was a couple of outbuildings that looked to be locked up, so we couldn't use them, but they did provide a degree of shelter. I knew that it would be impossible to get the bastard to see us unless you went and asked him and under no circumstances did I want that. It worried me that you appeared quite keen on the idea, fuck this sexual adventuring if it had to be that.You were unpredictable and I had no idea what might happen, probably you fucking him and me having a wank watching, trust my fucking luck.

We were standing just inside the car park. No one was around and nobody in the pub could see us.

"Get your tits out again Sam?" I asked forgetting all my vows about needing affection and tenderness and wanting an experience and not just a fuck.

My excitement was growing in equal measures to the size of my cock. I was actually amazing myself for this was at least the tenth erection I'd had since meeting you only nine hours ago. And that doesn't count those I had at home as I got ready and on the train from York thinking about you. I was starting to think of myself as superman, where had all this ardour and potency come from? As I watched you, demurely almost, slip one then the other spaghetti strap off your tanned shoulders and then ease the front of the dress down exposing your gorgeous tits, I got my answer.

"Now pull your skirt up," I ordered huskily, half expecting you to say no.

But you didn't. It was becoming more and more obvious to me that you were getting as much out of this blatant exhibitionism as I was. And that excited me even more. I also began to get a clearer idea on your concept of 'sexual adventurers.'

You eased the skirt up so it was bunched round your waist. You looked absolutely fucking marvellous and so utterly desirable. There was an immense combination of beauty, eroticism, wantoneness and sheer fucking horniness as you turned and walked towards one of the buildings. You clearly had reached the same conclusion as me as to where we could fuck.

I followed the raunchy vision of your arse cheeks swaying from side to side framed by the material of your dress and the slither of white plunging down and vanishing between their rounded fullness.

You turned into a small gap. It was secluded so we would not be caught if anyone came into the car park unless they wanted the black Rangerover sport in the corner or the Porsche almost opposite the gap where you were now leaning against a white painted brick wall as good as naked.

"Fuck it Sam this will do me in," I smiled undoing my jeans.

Letting go of the hem of your dress you slid your hand into my boxers.

"What a way to go though" you muttered huskily, pulling my granite hard cock out. "Mmmmmmm, nice," you said stroking it. "Want to fuck me here and now?"

"Of course, this is just so fucking raunchy Ii could almost explode," I grunted realizing that I was about to fulfill one of my big fantasies. As I squeezed both of your tits, which were now becoming so familiar to me I almost knew each freckle on each boob, I momentarily wondered if I might fulfill the other main one? Just what the fuck you would look like with another girl's head between your legs was mindblowing for me.

I suddenly felt a surge of energy. No it was more than that it was a rush of sexual adrenalin. Over sixty and I was just fulfilling the sexual ambitions I'd had for so long. The adrenalin made me want rough, hard sex. That in any case was more in keeping with fucking a young half undressed Essex bird up against a wall in a car park where, at any moment we could be seen and caught.

I grabbed you, turned you round and yanked your thong down your thighs. Pushing my boxers and jeans down, I dragged them down my legs, letting them fall round my ankles along with my boxers. Wishing that the bastard Ralph would appear, I grunted as I slid my hard, aching, cock inside you.

I was so turned on, I almost climaxed there and then. You were so fucking tight. But I wanted to put on a show for I was imagining that he was watching and was burning up with jealousy

"Is that good," i grunted, starting off slowly. "you like that, being fucked while Ralph watches?"

You were supporting yourself against the wall with your arms outstretched, I was behind you and in you, one hand roughly squeezing each tit and pulling each nipple in turn, the other rubbing your clit, which if i didn't know better, i would have sworn had grown.

"Imagine that fucker's watching us," I growled, slamming myself up and down your magnificently soaked cunt.

"Fuck yes," you grunted, your breath a harsh rasp as you clearly enjoyed the way I increased the pace. Your blonde hair hung over your shoulder as you squeezed your eyes closed shut and thrust your perfect ass backwards.

My cock came out slightly, the length moist with your juices. With a murmur of annoyance, I slotted it back inside. I leaned into you, enjoying the feeling of your soft body.

I slapped one hand across your ass as I fucked you; it made a red mark on your arse. Then another. When you moaned in half-hearted protest, I drifted my hand down between your legs. My experienced fingers softly rubbed your clit, feeling your juices against my cock as I continued to work in and out.

"Can you see him watching, can you imagine it? I asked, as my fingers flicked at your clit. You moaned and i liked that. Boy, was I going to make you fucking moan!

Your legs spread themselves wider as your skimpy white thong stretched down around your knees; how wonderfully, fucking wanton was that sight. I grunted as you tightened your cunt muscles around my manhood, sending a surge down to my balls.

Burying my face against the top of your back, I gently bit at your shoulder, my teeth leaving a mark on your skin. I could taste your perfume and sweat; it was an exquisitely erotic cocktail.

Sliding my hand up your chest, I squeezed your breast hard. "What do you think of those, then, Ralph?" I grunted adding "But i suppose he's already seen them and felt them hasn't he?

I felt your nipple taut in my fingertips. It grew harder as I began to pound into you. You cried out in either pleasure or delicious pain asI put pressure on your firm breast and hard nipple. I didn't really care which.

"No," you moaned.

"No what, too hard?" I asked pinching your tit even harder.

"No. No he hasn't seen them." You groaned.

"But you'd like him to wouldn't you? You'd like to show your tits to Ralph wouldn't you Sammi?"

I wasn't sure whether your grunted "Yes" pleased, thrilled or disappointed me

I also grunted again, moving like a machine, my groin slapping against your ass wishing that bastard was at the window. My hand worked furiously on your clit, stretching and moving it around as I fucked your hot little body.

"See him?" I grunted. "See the bastard watching?"

I fucked you harder, wanting your orgasm before mine. But I wasn't too far off.

"Yes, yes, i can. Ralph is watching you fucking me," you said quite loudly

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" I said. You didn't reply. I leaned away and smacked your arse, hard and far more roughly than I would normally, I pinched and pulled your nipples. A little pain seemed to be appropriate, but even then and as aroused as I was, I was careful with you.

"Wouldn't you?"

"Yes Alan, yes i would."

"And you would like to fuck him too wouldn't you as I watched?"

"Yes, yes you know i would."

You were bucking your heart shaped ass backwards against my thighs to meet my forward thrusts. Your head craned upwards to watch our imaginary watcher. Leaving your bare breasts dangling. I wrapped some of your blonde hair in my hand, yanking your head up and causing you to cry out with pain.

"Cum, you bitch," I grunted, yanking your head again. "Ccum while he watches."

With one final shove of your aching legs, you pressed yourself fully backwards against me, holding yourself still. For a moment, our flesh seemed as though it was superglued together in a remarkable stillness. And then your body began to spasm. Your deliciously juicy cunt contracted tightly around my cock.

I grunted again as your orgasm swept through you. This was what I wanted. Are you watching you bastard, I silently asked.

Your thighs shook and trembled as you crested. You began to shudder, your head sinking back down as your orgasm swept through every part of your body, rumbling on and on until... eventually... it came to a stop.

We had both completely forgotten where we were, well nearly. We had certainly forgotten how exposed we could be and how easy it would have been for someone to see us. But as that realisation hit us, it simply added to our excitement.

I'd slowed down to allow you to enjoy your moment, but now I wanted my reward. You knew that too and lewdly spread your legs wider to accommodate me.

I looked up but Ralph had gone. Or maybe he'd just moved out of sight? But of course he had only been there in our imaginations. I didn't care. My eyes were bulging with arousal, with need. I pumped like a madman, racing myself to my orgasm. You set yourself, unselfishly stiffening your body to allow maximum penetration.

I grunted. You moaned. I whimpered. You groaned.

I felt my balls tense up and then all hell was set loose. The surge was like a shot from a gun, two quick streams of cum firing one after another into your thirsty body. I anchored the soles of my feet on the floor as I exploded, still slowly fucking into your fiery hot sex but easing up slightly to catch my breath with each successive burst as I looked round.

'Thank fuck' I thought seeing that the Rangerover Sport was still there, but 'Oh shit' as I saw that the Porsche had gone!

"Now that, Alan," you whispered, "was what I call a good fuck. Come on let's go home for,as Rhett said, 'Tomorrow is another day."

sammican1
sammican1
659 Followers
12