Reconnecting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would a little attempted seduction clear your mind?"

"Perhaps," he grinned. "No promises."

Irma placed her laptop and handbag on the kitchen bench and moved in on Blake, kissing his cheek as if not wishing to demonstrate as being the initiator of unseemly conduct with a client.

Blake grabbed a breast roughly and Irma went "Oooh" as she licked and then sucked his ear lobe.

"I like you touching me Blake," she said mildly.

Blake slammed a hand hard against her pussy and Irma immediately began breathing more heavily and pulled up her dress to provide Blake with easier access.

Later after Blake had lifted her on to the bench and removed her panties, he dropped his pants and briefs and eyeing the erection wide-eyed Irma said, "I should introduce you to my sister Linda."

Blake wondered about that. Did Linda have a bigger cunt?

Despite her uncomfortable position, Irma proved to be a great fuck, moving back at him as best she could and squeezing him to increase the friction. She worked hard and finally got Blake close to coming. He ripped off the condom, tugged his cock twice and sprayed over her bra hanging around her waist and over her saggy tits.

"I must tell Linda about you," Irma said. "She's my younger sister aged forty and is waiting for her divorce to come through. She told me the other day she really is missing being fucked regularly."

"She's my kind of woman. Get her to call and invite me on a date."

"What?"

"Irma it will test her to ensure she really thinks this is a good idea. I have some idea of how she will feel about her present plight. My wife collapsed and died last year leaving me in a huge hole that I had to deal with and I almost suffered deep depression."

"Omigod, how awful for you. Is it okay for me to tell Linda about your awful experience?"

"Yes but make sure you tell her that I'm okay now and am back to fucking women to keep them happy."

"Um I will be careful how I phrase that last bit."

"Good for you Irma. Christ you can fuck."

"Omigod Blake, stop it. I don't wish to place you ahead of my husband for favoritism for sex."

Later after Blake signed up for the purchase and paid a deposit, he left the realty office thinking Irma was a smooth talker but perhaps she did feel she call fall for him. He hoped the sister would be okay and not the hag of the family.

Three days later Blake took a call from a woman who after the exchange of greetings, sounded slightly uptight, "Mr Goodfellow it's Linda, the sister of your realty broker."

"Ah yes Linda. Call me Blake and thanks for calling."

"I-I'm uncomfortable about talking to you."

Blake said confidentially, "Then don't."

"Goodbye Mr Goodfellow."

Blake realized he'd acted arrogantly. It probably was the first time the woman had ever attempted to date a guy.

"Linda wait, please."

He'd thought he'd lost her but then she said she was waiting.

"I apologize for behaving insensitively. I don't know what got into me... excitement I guess. He'd added that last bit hoping it would work.

"Excitement?"

Blake continued being inventive.

"Irma left me with the impression you were keen to re-enter the social scene after feeling adrift and losing some social contacts and I'm keen to help because I was thrown into that wobble myself."

Sounding a little more confident and expressing some interest, Linda said, "A wobble?"

"When I was left alone last year I felt as if my life was spiraling out of control."

She said carefully that's exactly how she felt and it was then that Blake knew perhaps he could counsel this woman effectively.

"I think we should meet."

"Irma said I was to invite you over for dinner and then take you to bed."

"Christ Linda," Blake said, shocked that he and her sister could have talked about Linda as if she were a piece of meat. "No guy that I know of would expect to hit that hard on a woman amid an emotional wobble."

"Irma left me with more than an impression you were like that."

"Well then I must have given Irma that impression and I apologize."

"No it's okay. To tell the truth I'd like to resume having sex but felt horrible about having to call you to virtually ask for it."

"Why don't we meet for coffee and talk and then you decide if that's it or if you'd like to meet me again?"

Linda replied a few seconds later, "I now feel comfortable about inviting you to dinner. Irma told me she had sex with you and you're very nice."

"There was no need for her to tell you that."

Linda laughed and said, "What that you're very nice?"

They laughed and Blake knew they both sounded relaxed when discussing their dinner arrangement.

That night as Blake played with his dick he thought about Linda rather than her sister and the image he created of Linda was a little like Irma but she seemed to look softer but it was difficult to be that definitive. Anyway he'd never met the woman.

* * *

A tall and slender woman, more beautiful than Irma with green eyes and long dark hair and a soft smile opened the front door and said, "Hi Blake."

"Hi Linda."

He kissed the offered cheek as he moved in and then handed her the bottle of wine and she went 'Oooh, thanks' without checking the label.

Blake couldn't believe it. Linda was so close to his concept of a perfect woman. He couldn't wait to get his hands on her.

But he did.

Blake followed her inside and he closed the door. She was in a tight ruby red dress, quite short and show great legs for a forty-year old woman. Her breasts were only puppies but so what? The smaller bumps indicated big nipples.

Yummy.

"You are looking great," he offered.

"And you are a couple of cuts above what I had expected from Irma's description."

"Does that suggest sisters lie to their older sister?"

"Indeed," Linda said happily. "Hand me your jacket and tie. This meeting is informal."

"Okay but what are you removing?"

She blushed.

"Ooops, sorry."

"No I liked it. That tease indicates you have charm and it's been a long time since anyone has made me blush. Come into the kitchen for a drink while I finish preparing dinner. I won't show you through the house because it will be sold. My outgoing husband and I decided that during settlement negotiations."

"I believe it's best to make a clean break."

"Agreed," she said, taking his request for a white wine. They sat facing each other at the breakfast bar and when she's sat their knees touched and neither of them attempted to pull away and both pretended such intimate contact wasn't happening. Perhaps she thought of it as friendly contact?

During dinner he learned Linda had married when still at college and she and her husband had had two children. Her daughter was a musician based on a cruise ship and the son had been killed in a vehicle accident when he was fifteen.

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"It was also when our marriage died," she said effortlessly. "My husband had adored Mark. We allowed the pretense of marital bliss drag on and on until Macy announced she intended accepting the offer of a permanent position on the cruise ship."

"So we are both looking for someone to reconnect with?"

Linda looked at him in surprise, as if her impression had been Blake mission was to cruise around screwing needy and promiscuous women.

Minutes later after normal conversation resumed, Blake stood partly behind Linda to top up her wine and when she turned and looked up to thank him he kissed her, the kiss continuing for almost thirty seconds, without either of them holding on, and everyone knows a casual kiss of almost thirty seconds is a very long kiss.

"Ah I wanted that," he smiled, breaking away and Linda sighed and said, "I did too."

Well that was encouraging but Blake didn't accept the offer to stay, thinking perhaps he wanted more from Linda than a one night stand. They both would benefit with some thinking time.

Blake's phone on the bedside cabinet rang at 1:15.

"Hi it's Linda. I have been unable to get to sleep."

"Should I come over?"

"No I have reached a conclusion about something and I'm shocked that it's so sudden but believe me, once I tell you I'll go to sleep. Do you think I should move in with you and see how it goes?"

"Do you like cooking, sex, going to movies, sex, and concerts, sex and visiting art galleries?"

"Yes to all of that although it does sounds like a lot of sex but I do love being banged."

"Then I'll take you out to dinner tomorrow and we can finalize our cohabitation arrangement."

"Great, that's truly great Blake. I'm admin manager at Gibson and Street Law. I'll get a draft cohabitation agreement drawn up to discuss with you."

"Yeah good idea. Um are you sure you'll go to sleep now?"

"Yes I will. Good night sweet man."

Blake lay awake worrying why he hadn't thought of Linda moving in with him before she did. Well if he wasn't the one with the brains, what did Linda want from him?

He grinned and reached for his dick.

THE END

12