Reconnecting w/ Trish from College

Story Info
Married man decides to meet with Trish 7 years later.
1.2k words
3.47
32.3k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 07/28/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimLinc
JimLinc
4 Followers

The following is a true story.


When I was in college, there was a girl named Trish that I would hook up with. We never dated, but we did have sex off and on during my junior and senior years. Trish wasn't the hottest girl on campus, but she was a great booty call. She's about 6 feet tall, and weighs around 150 pounds. She has D cups, and one of the best asses ever.

Fast-forward 7 years to where things began. I've been married 3 years. I definitely married up, and all things considered, things were going well.

Like every guy, I like to go on Facebook and check out pictures of girls I use to have sex with. On a number of occasions, I have masturbated to Trish's pictures. Towards the end of a heavy night of drinking about 3 months ago, I sent her a message telling her I would be in town for business the following Monday, and asked if she would want to meet up.

The following morning/afternoon when I woke up, I noticed I had a message. Sure enough, Trish had written back. She said she would be around, but said it might not be a good idea since I was married. As I sobered up that day, I began to think it wasn't a great idea, however, I continued to flirt back and forth with her. I left things by sending my cell phone number and telling her to give me a call Monday night if she wanted to hang out.

My flight arrived later afternoon on Monday, and I checked into the Marriot around 6 PM. As I was unpacking, I heard my phone chime. It was a text from Trish, and it said, "wanna hangout?" Instantly I got hard. I had never cheated, and never planned to. I was in a great marriage, and there was no reason to ruin that.

Before writing back, I decided I would meet with her, but wouldn't cheat. I figured it would be fun to get as close as possible to cheating, but not actually do it. I could always just beat off later that night. I wrote back saying sure, but letting her know I didn't have a car. After texting back and forth, she offered to head over to the hotel to pick me up. I gave her my room number, and then continued to unpack.

20 minutes later, there was a knock at my door. As I opened the door, I couldn't help but smile. Trish was wearing a tight gray t-shirt, and volleyball/booty shorts. I instinctively gave her a hug, and felt her tits against my body. She giggled and stated that she didn't think my wife would like me doing that, and I joked back that she won't need to know. As Trish walked into the room, I noticed the back of her shorts said, DARE ME. Damn she had a fantastic ass still, and she had to know I was checking it out.

After about two minutes of small talk, I asked her about her shorts, and eventually got up the courage to ask if she wanted me to dare her. She responded by saying sure, but if I did, she got to dare me.

Without even thinking I agreed. The first dare that came to my mind was for her to do something for my entertainment. I dared her to give me a lap dance. She told me how dumb it was, but agreed. I opened Pandora on my iPhone, and typed in Rap. After skipping a few songs, I found one that was very fitting, Lollipop by Lil Wayne.

As the song began, Trish turned around and began making her ass cheeks bounce. I took this chance to tuck my boner up, and unbutton my pants. She was literally shaking each ass cheek one at a time, and then both of them together. As she turned around, she took off her shirt so she was only wearing a hot pink bra and booty shorts.

She walked up to me, pulled my head to her chest, and rubbed her tits between back and forth in my face. I began to say something, but she told me no talking, or she would quit dancing. Next, she spun around, touched her toes, and had her ass inches away from my face. Then, she lowered herself on my lap, and began to grind up and down. She instantly lined up with my hard cock, and kept this going for a good minute.

After that, she turned around, and did the same grinding, only this time with us face to face, and my cock lined up with her pussy. She again pushed my face down to her rack. After about 30 seconds, I began to cum. Seriously. The combination of everything going on was too much. I literally came in my pants after dry humping Trish for only a short amount of time.

She didn't notice immediately, but as the song ended and she stood up, she noticed a huge wet spot on my khakis. She busted out laughing and asked if I seriously just came. Embarrassed, I admitted I did, but blamed her and said it was her fault. Still laughing, she said that I must not be getting much action at home. As I tried to defend myself, she cut me off and told me it was her turn to dare me. Reluctantly, I agreed, and asked her what the dare was.

At this point, Trish said how she had been waiting for this moment for a long time. She told me how back in college, I would always call her when I was drunk and horny, and just use her for sex. She said now was her turn to get some revenge. Her dare was for me to go down on her until she came. I replied by saying how I couldn't do that because I was married, and that would be considered cheating.

After arguing back and forth for a bit, she changed the dare to me kissing her ass for 10 seconds. I immediately agreed. As I dropped down to my knees, she turned around and bent over a bit. Damn her ass looked amazing! I leaned in to kiss her ass, put my hand on her hips, and laid on a number of kisses all of her sexy shorts that said, DARE ME. After about 20 seconds, I stood up and asked her if that was good enough. She was smiling, and let me know it was, and that she was heading out.

As she left, I began to feel a bit guilty. I didn't feel as though I had cheated on my wife, but at the same time, I knew what I had done had crossed the line. As I picked up my phone to call my wife and let her know I was at the hotel safely, my phone received a message.

It was from Trish. It said, "Meet me in the lobby in 10 minutes, you're taking me out to dinner tonight."

I wrote back and said, "Sorry, I can't."

About a minute later I received another message. It was picture, and it was taken facing the mirror. The photo showed a reflection of me on my knees with my face completely attached to Trish's ass. Also, Trish's face had the biggest smirk ever.

I was in shock. I had no idea what to do. As I was in a state of panic, I received another message from Trish, and is said, "5 minutes better not be late..."

I quickly changed my out of my stained boxers and pants and took the elevator down to the lobby...

JimLinc
JimLinc
4 Followers