Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers

"Just let me go and get my suit, then."

"Who said anything about a suit?" Erich gave her a stage whisper.

"The kids!" Rebekkah shockingly replied.

"Logan and Melinda took them all to a movie and they are spending the night at his apartment. Any more excuses?"

She giggled. "Well, you certainly are very horny, aren't you mister?" Rebekkah said, eyeing the bulge in his shorts.

Erich got up and put the outdoor audio system on a radio station that played love songs (Rebekkah's favorite), and stripped off his trunks, turning back to the hot tub naked. Erich felt his cock twitch as he looked at his beautiful wife, her back to him, as she seductively doffed her clothing. The side of her breasts peeked at him between her arms as she hooked her thumbs into her bottoms and straight legged, pushed them down her lovely legs. Rebekkah slowly turned towards him, one hand covering her big breasts and the other hand placed in her crotch, hiding the view from her husband. She backed into the hot tub and sat down, beckoning her husband to her. Erich rapidly entered the hot tub, enjoying the heat of the water as it enveloped his body and the steam made him break a light sweat as he reached for her.

"Oh, no, buddy," Rebekkah stopped him, "It is my way tonight!" She patted the side of the tub, gesturing for him to sit on the edge, and she took her place between his legs.

Rebekkah slowly teased him by running her fingernails up and down Erich's thighs. She would rub his chest and tweak his nipples between her fingers, then reach up and suck his nipples into her mouth, and tease them with her tongue. Erich moaned loudly, his huge hard-on letting her know that he liked what she was doing. Rebekkah slowly slid the length of Erich's eight inch tool into her mouth until her nose bumped his pubic bone, and then slowly reversed herself until his wide, mushroom shaped head popped from her thick, full lips. She ran her tongue down the length of his shaft until she was lapping at his balls, sucking first one, then the other into her hot mouth. Erich let his head roll back as his gorgeous wife gave him the blow job of his life. Erich could feel the explosion boiling up in his nut sack, and Rebekkah must have sensed it also, for she broke away from his cock, a long string of saliva hanging from her lower lip and attached to his cock.

"Fuck me, now!" Rebekkah moaned.

She turned and leaned over the side of the hot tub, beckoning him to fuck her doggy-style, her favorite position. Erich wasted no time in obliging, as he guiding his throbbing loaf of man meat into her and ground his hips against her as he buried his cock into her to the hilt. Rebekkah ground back against him and began to thrust back into him, controlling the tempo.

"Oh--fuck---yeah--!!" Rebekkah moaned, reaching back with both hands and digging her well manicured fingernails into her husbands' rock hard ass.

Erich leaned backwards in order to get more leverage and stopped mid-stroke...

"You shaved!!" He gasped. Erich had been trying to get her to shave her pussy bald for years and she never would.

Rebekkah lifted her right leg onto the tub deck and leaned her torso down, allowing more access to her fat pussy lips.

"Don't talk, just fuck!" She hissed.

Erich, turned on by his wife's lack of pussy hair and her swearing, began to piston his cock into her harder and harder.

"I, I, I'm co-co-comminNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!" Rebekkah screamed and thrashed her head about as the throes of her monster orgasm raged through her body.

Erich kept fucking his wife like a battering ram until she stopped him and using her hand, pulled his cum-slick cock from her dripping pussy and positioned it at the entrance to her nether hole.

Erich had never fucked his wife's ass before, and as his thick cock slowly penetrated her sphincter, he felt like shooting his load even before he got it all of the way in. Rebekkah hissed and moaned as Erich pushed half of his length into her. She looked back at him and the lusty look that she gave him nearly drove him over the edge.

"Fuck my ass!!!" She moaned.

Erich began driving his cock into her virgin ass, each stroke driving more of his tool into her. Rebekkah pulled his cock out of her and raised herself onto the lip of hot tub and flipped over, and using her feet, which were wrapped around her husband, guided him closer to her. She reached down and guided his huge cock back into her ass.

"Goddamnit, FUCK ME HARD!!" She snarled, and her husband obliged, pounding now the whole length of his eight inches into her tight ass channel.

"OOOOhhhhHHHHoooHHHH, here it comes, baby!!" Erich grunted as the first strains of his seed exploded up into her bowels. Rebekkah frantically diddled her clit.

"O-O-O-O-O-o, fuck yes, here I come again!" Rebekkah growled animalistically, as her second orgasm ripped through her body.

Erich deposited spurt after spurt of his nut-butter directly into his wife's quivering ass. The lovers collapsed onto each other, panting, and together they slid back into the tub, Erich's spent penis slipping gently from her hole.

After several moments of cuddling and kissing, Erich looked at her quizzically.

"What got into you this evening, my love?" He asked. "You shaved yourself, you were, were CRAZY!" Erich looked down at his wife's crotch, to the little thatch of neatly trimmed hair that hovered directly over her bald pussy lips. While she never let her pubic hair go wild, she just kept it short, but never bald.

"After it got shaved, I just got so horny from feeling it; I wanted to screw your brains out in the middle of Logan's party today!" Rebekkah grinned devilishly.

"When did you do it?" Erich asked in a hushed tone.

"Today, when everyone went in to watch movies, Melinda and I snuck up to the master bath."

"M-Melinda?" He stammered.

"Yeah, she had talked me into doing it, and I told her that I would, but that I was scared, seeing that I had never done that before, and I didn't really trust myself with a razor down there, and she volunteered to do it for me."

Erich felt his cock twitch back to life.

"I was a little nervous at first," Rebekkah continued, "Melinda put me at ease, telling me that she and her girlfriends used to shave each other in college, but I think that I was more nervous I was putting my goods on display for my son's girlfriend. I mean, here I was, butt naked from the waist down, with a hot blonde between my legs, with her face just inches from my pussy!"

Rebekkah positioned herself closer to Erich, her right breast digging into his side, and almost nonchalantly, she reached down and grabbed his cock with her left hand. She smiled wickedly up at him when she felt that he was rapidly hardening in her hand. She could hear her husband's ragged breathing as she slowly pumped his long cock, alternating between squeezing him hard and masturbating his massive member.

"First," Rebekkah added, "Melinda took my trimmer and ran it over me, getting all of the hair to one short length. Then she rinsed me off with hot water, making the hair soft and easier to cut. She lathered me up with cream and rubbed it into my skin thoroughly. The outer part of my vagina was easy to do, and very quickly, I had a little patch of hair and the sides of my lips were bald, just like I had requested. I thought that it was all done, but Melinda told me that we had to get the little short hairs on my pussy lips or it would never feel right to me. Honey, I had had my legs open, completely exposed, and her face was so close to my pussy, I could feel her breath on my lips. I was so hot, and I was embarrassed as I knew that she could see my cunt's wetness. Melinda had to pull my lips out to get all of the hair, and when she tugged on my lips, it felt like a bolt of electricity had ripped through my body! I gave a little yelp and my body jumped. Melinda had an evil little grin on her face as I apologized to her, telling her that I was nervous. She reassured me she had everything under control. We were both prone on the bathroom floor as she finished her shave job. 'You seem to be enjoying this, Bekkah', she said. Honey, I think that she was seducing me! I could feel her fingers probing me, checking for any stray hairs that she may have missed! Oh, my God, Baby, I was soaking wet!"

Erich rolled his head back and closed his eyes, imagining the scene that his wife had just described to him. His erection now ached from being so hard.

"Right then," Rebekkah continued, "I just knew it was gonna happen. She and I were going to do it, and to be honest with you, I wanted it to. But, Melinda just ran her finger over my asshole and through my pussy lips and declared the job to be over. She got up and left me there, hot and wet; I've wanted to have sex for HOURS!"

Erich pulled his wife on top of him, and as he felt himself slide into her, he smiled broadly.

"You've been staring at that screen for over an hour, dear." Melinda stated anxiously, walking behind Logan and rubbing his back. "Are you going to send something?"

Logan had been sitting in front of his computer at his loft apartment, listening to the sounds of Elm St. below him, the passersby, the sounds of the bars and cars cruising 'Deep Ellum'. He had just told Melinda his family story, something that he had never told anyone ever in his life. She had an amazed look on her face twenty minutes after she read the letter that Logan had received yesterday, probably from trying to absorb all that she had just learned from her lover.

With trembling hands, Logan typed in the address from the letter and in the body, wrote only three words...WHO IS THIS. Send.

Logan checked his e-mail several times a day without receiving anything, and decided that he would just give up after the third day. That letter was a fucking prank, he thought, but whom? Why?

Just before leaving his office for the evening, Logan noticed a message flagged in his e-mail in box. His heart nearly leaped through his chest and the breath caught in his lungs. 'Fuck', he thought, 'You have been acting like a pussy,' Logan chastised himself, 'besides, you get thirty messages a day, you can't act like a fag with every one, read that motherfucker!'

Logan clicked on the message and his eyes narrowed as he read.

"Holy Shit!" He whispered.

Thirty minutes later he was pacing the floor of Melinda's apartment, waving a printout in his flailing hands, gibbering away like a madman.

"Re-fuckin-lax!" Melinda yelled at Logan, snatching the paper from his hands and scanning the contents. Logan stood to the side of her, wringing his hands.

"You know who I am." Melinda read aloud, "I would like to meet you, but if you don't want to, I understand. I live in Tawakoni, and I will be at Chester's Pub Thursday at 10, sit at the table by the rear exit. S." After a brief pause, she handed the paper back to Logan. "Spelling is horrible."

"Should I go?" Logan asked.

"I can't answer that for you, sweetheart." Was her response.

"The only thing I want to know is how a mother can leave her newborn and just walk away. I would like to get an answer." Logan slumped down onto the sofa and hung his head.

"It is about an hour from here, give or take," Melinda told him, "I'll go with you."

"That would mean a lot to me." Logan looked up at her, tears welling up in his eyes and grabbed her hand.

Melinda sat next to him and took him in her arms, holding him close and stroking his hair as he broke down, sobbing. That night, they made sweet love to each other long into the night.

"How much further did you say?" Logan asked

"Oh...about five minutes less than when you asked last time, there, baby cakes!" Melinda ribbed him.

"Sorry, I am just nervous, that's all." He sheepishly replied.

Melinda reached over and patted him on the thigh as she smiled up at him. Logan was very glad that she had come with him; both for moral support and that she looked stunning. Melinda had her bare feet propped up on the dash and they were keeping time to the music on the radio. She wore a pair of faded low-rise jeans that showed off nearly her entire stomach, and a black leather corset top that was sheer in the back and laced up the front, and exposed almost 6 inches of bare, deeply tanned stomach. Her braless breasts jutted from her chest, the top barely containing them. Her long, golden hair flowed down her back as she looked out the window, checking out the countryside. Logan ogled her feet, which, in his opinion, were her best feature. Long, slim toes that were capped by a pale pink polish. Melinda looked back at him and smiled, her pearly white teeth gleaming.

"There!" Melinda screamed, pointing across the driver's side off to her left.

Logan pulled the black LandCruiser into the large, gravel lot and eased his SUV close to the building that sat off the highway about thirty yards. The gravel lot was surrounded by woods and you could smell the lake water in the air. The building itself looked like an old post office that was painted a two tone cream and red. The side of the building that was towards the two lane highway had 'Chester's' painted in three foot high script. He turned off the car and sat motionless for several moments.

Deep breath in...and out.

"You ready?" Logan asked.

Melinda nodded her head and slipped on her open toed sandals and got out of the truck, meeting her boyfriend on the other side, close to the entrance. They could smell the cigarette smoke in the air and music on the jukebox.

"I'll bet that they have never seen anything like you!" Logan smiled and gestured towards the front door.

"Or you either, my prince!" Melinda chuckled and squeezed his well muscled ass cheek. "We are a little early, but, what the hell?"

Inside the bar was open, and fairly well lit. Much like the parking lot, there was not a whole lot going on. The large, horseshoe shaped bar was off to the right, and had a dozen or so people around it. Scattered around the front of the bar was a half dozen or so tables, which were mostly occupied. To the right of the building were an empty stage and a large dance floor.

Melinda squeezed Logan's hand tightly as he led her towards a table that was empty right next to the rear exit. It seemed like every one in there had stopped what they were doing and was staring right at them.

Logan and Melinda settled into their chairs and nervously held hands as it seemed like everyone's eyes were boring a hole into them. There were two waitresses on duty and it seemed like they were playing mental 'Paper, Rock,Scissors' to see who would wait on them. The loser, a thin red-headed girl with glasses, sauntered over to the table.

"Ah'm Amber, what kin ah gitcha?" She asked, very standoffishly.

"Vodka Cranberry for the lady, and I'll have a pitcher of whatever you have on tap." Logan told her, handing her his credit card and telling her to start a tab for them.

Amber began to walk away.

"Oh, and Amber?" Logan stopped her. She paused looking back at them, eyebrow raised. "Get a round for the house, also!"

Grinning, Amber hurriedly made her way back to the bar and leaned across the waitress station, whispering in the bar matron's ear and pointing in their direction. The bar matron, an average shaped lady probably in her late 40's, early 50's, waved the other waitress that was on duty over to her and they all briskly began to get drinks ready for the roughly thirty five to forty people that were in the bar.

Amber brought a tray over to their table, and served Melinda her drink, then poured a beer for Logan.

"Everyone thanks you for the drink, Mister." Amber smiled at him. "I know that it is your first time here, what brings y'all?"

"I am supposed to meet someone here in a little bit." Logan told her.

"Who?"

"This is going to sound crazy, Amber, but I really don't know."

She gave Logan a confused look and smiled, told them that if they needed anything, to give her a shout.

People at the bar came by the table and thanked them for the drink, introduced themselves, and in return, bought drinks for the two of them also. When Melinda and Logan came in, they sat at a table in the far end of the building, by themselves and now, over half of the people were surrounding their table, laughing, talking and having a good time. Melinda was having a ball, but Logan kept getting drunker and drunker. Every time that someone came near them, his heart would skip a beat, thinking that it was her, but no avail. They were supposed to meet the "Mystery Person" at 10 p.m., and it was well after 11. Logan was getting shit-faced, and pissed off. Melinda was the center of attention, obviously, Logan thought, she was most likely the hottest girl that any of them had been near.

Logan drained the last of his pitcher and slurped down its contents, dribbling beer down his chin and reaching for a fresh, full pitcher of brew that was right in front of him, hitting the side of the glass and spilling some of its contents onto the table.

"Here ya go, Hon." A hand came from over the top of his shoulder and began wiping the spill from the table.

"Thanksh, Amber!" Logan slurred.

"Not Amber, Hon."

A lady looking to be in her mid to upper forties settled in the chair next to him and continued to absently wipe at the spill on the table. Logan looked at her. She had long, strawberry blonde hair that curled around her face and settled onto her shoulders. The lady's face looked like that she had lived a hard life, wrinkles around her mouth that tipped off a lifelong smoking habit, and deep crows feet accentuated her liquid green eyes. 'My eye color,' Logan thought. She wore a black tube-top that showed off a set of huge, round tits, and that shirt ended right above her belly button, revealing a flat tummy that led to a pair of painted on 501 jeans, capped off by a set of black Ropers.

"Your girlfriend is very pretty," She said, flicking ashes from her cigarette onto the floor. "I guess that I will introduce myself, Sadie Hastings." The lady reached her hand towards Logan.

"You're late!" He growled, clasping her dainty hand in his, briefly squeezing before letting go.

"I have been watching you from the bar, admiring how well your father has done with you."

"By himself, of course!" Logan added in a smart aleck tone.

"If you want to battle, Logan, I'll leave." Sadie said through gritted teeth. "If not, I suggest we get away from the party and talk in a corner or something!"

Logan stood and caught Melinda's eye. He motioned with his head to Sadie, and her eyes widened with the knowledge of who stood next to her boyfriend. Logan told her with gestures that he was going to the corner with her and Melinda nodded her head. She then pointed to her chest, then to Sadie and mouthed "Wow!" Logan waved her off and followed Sadie.

Sadie's ass sashayed back and forth in her skin-tight jeans as she walked, nay, strutted ahead of him, leading him by the hand and sitting him down at a table that was far away from everyone, and mostly hidden from view.

"You are a gorgeous man, and so strong!" She cooed, crossing her legs and leaning forward, stroking his biceps.

"Thanks," Logan stammered, "This is just so surreal, I've thought of this day for so long...I, I don't know what to say to you. I've practiced speeches and the like, but..."

"Shhh, dahlin'" Sadie placed her finger over his mouth, shushing him up. "Let me tell you what happened to me..."

For the next twenty minutes or so, Sadie lied to him of how she had a mental breakdown when she gave birth. She said that her home life was so bad that she snapped inside and just took off, fleeing to Wyoming with just the clothes on her back, fleeing an abusive, sometimes sexually, father and a whore mother to start all over again. Sadie informed Logan of his other sister and Sadie's only other child, Charlotte, and how his long lost mother has been married thrice and divorced twice, and most recently widowed. Charlotte was at their home nearby even as they spoke; did Logan want to meet his sister?

gymmyt
gymmyt
685 Followers