Reconnection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers

Logan stared at her through double and sometimes triple vision, trying unsuccessfully to steady himself. I need to grab Melinda, he told her, she wants to come. Logan held on to the table before him to keep from falling as he watched Sadie float through the crowd to where Melinda was surrounded by panting, horny rednecks. A tap on the shoulder, a handshake between them and here they came. Melinda took his keys and they both half carried, half dragged Logan towards the parking lot. They tossed him in the back seat of the LandCruiser and made the short drive to Sadie's house.

The house was not large, a two bedroom, two baths with a covered carport in the front, and a chain link fence that led into darkness. Melinda could not get a feel for the size of the yard, as the nearest street light was out. It was dark enough that she could not positively identify the color of the house, even.

Sadie led them into the house through the screen door on the front porch and dumped Logan onto the sofa. Melinda looked around the room and found it to be somewhat clean, not clean enough for her taste, but clean enough.

"Not quite like y'all's fancy digs in Dallas, is it honey?" Sadie asked, dripping with sarcasm.

"It's very nice." Melinda stammered. She was quite taken aback by Sadie's sudden change in temperament, and began to feel very nervous.

"Uh, he is very drunk, maybe I should get him back home and we can come back tomorrow or something?" Melinda whispered timidly. She had been in courtrooms fighting for cases worth millions and millions of dollars and she had never been this uneasy.

"Nonsense, hon." Sadie's smile was back, showing all of her teeth. Melinda thought of the Cheshire Cat. "I just spoke to Charlotte, she will be here in a minute, and she has been dying to see Logan!"

"I didn't see you use a phone."

Sadie stood up and walked to the kitchen.

"Some tea would be great for all of us right now; it might perk up your boyfriend to where he can meet his sister."

Sadie quickly heated up some water and began to dunk teabags into three coffee mugs. She removed a bottle from the cabinet above her and quickly dissolved two pills into each of the mugs. Before she put the bottle away, she frowned, cocked her head and dissolved another tablet into one of the mugs.

"That is yours, bitch!" She sneered.

She loaded them on a tray and carried them into the living room, where it seemed that Logan was coming around. Melinda had him by the arm, whispering ardently into his ear and he appeared to shrug her off, eliciting a scowl from her.

"Is everything O.K?" Sadie asked sweetly. "Here, take this Logan, green tea, will clear your head."

Logan thanked her and greedily slurped down half the cup.

"Melinda, don't be so rude!" He admonished her as she refused the mug of tea.

Reluctantly, she took the offered brew and sipped on it. It was very good; soon, Melinda's cup was drained.

"Where is Charlotte?" Melinda raised the question.

"She'll be here at any moment, my dear, any moment." Sadie lowered her head and smiled a devilish grin.

Melinda's head grew heavy and her eyelids drooped. She fought the desire to go to sleep but could not. She looked over at Logan and saw that he was passed out, mouth agape, slumped into the corner of the couch. Her last thought before blackness washed over her was, 'What the fuck was in that tea?'

As Melinda drooped back into the couch, Sadie let out a cry and set her mug of tea down.

"Charlotte, get your ass out here, now!" Sadie screamed down the hall. She crossed over to where Logan was propped up on the arm of the sofa and with surprising strength, hurriedly got him to his feet.

Sadie turned with him, his arm draped across her shoulders; the effort of it was pulling down a side of her tube top, revealing the uppermost part of her globes, flirting with exposing nipple. Charlotte stood in front of her, open mouthed, in awe. Charlotte was taller than Sadie, who stood at just over 5'8"tall, but appeared to be much thinner than her mother. Charlotte's long, curly hair was deep red, her skin a pallid white that was littered with freckles, and underneath that loose flannel shirt that she wore, she took after her mother, sporting a set of DD breasts. Charlotte would have been described as beautiful, nay, stunning if her life had taken another turn. She had lived most of her life in and out of motel rooms, getting home schooled by her mother, when she had the chance, which was rarely if ever. She was born in one of those motel room bathtubs and for better or worse, Charlotte Hastings did not exist. No birth certificate, never been registered in a school, never seen a real doctor. She teetered on the brink between fantasy and reality, and she did not have a firm grip of her surroundings most of the time. She had seen things in her life that no one, man or woman, should have been subjected to, and the niche that she created for herself in her mind kept what little sanity that she had remaining hanging by a thread. Her mother had come out of her drug and sex induced fog long enough to realize that they were out of money. Don't worry, Char, Mama knows where to get money, she reassured her. They left for Texas from Seattle six months ago, and her mother had been searching for him since.

"Oh, Mama, is that him?" Charlotte gushed, her eyes lit up with a large smile, "He is so beautiful!"

Charlotte had only learned that she had a brother several weeks ago, and she could hardly sleep or eat knowing that she would meet family other than her mother. She never knew her father, and secretly hoped that her new found brother would sweep her up in his arms and take her away from Mama. She hated Mama.

KKRRAAAKK!!!!

A slap rocked Charlotte's head back and an angry red, hand shaped mark rose up on her cheek.

"Don't just stand there, you stupid bitch, help me get him to the bed!" Sadie bellowed.

Charlotte's eyes were clouded with tears as she helped her mother with Logan.

"Mama, who is that?" Charlotte pointed to Melinda's passed out form.

"His fucking cow girlfriend! If I had known that bitch was coming, I would have hired five day laborers to fuck her in the ass while she was passed out!" Sadie spat vehemently as she held her face inches from Melinda's and slapped her.

She sure is pretty, Charlotte thought, but was too scared to say as they dragged Logan to her Mama's bedroom and threw him down on the bed.

"Take his clothes off." Sadie ordered.

"Wh-what?" Charlotte stammered.

"Please, baby, help mommy, please?" Sadie stuck her lower lip out and gave her daughter her begging look. Charlotte smiled, but only because she knew that when her mother did that, she wasn't going to hit her. Yet.

While Charlotte worked on Logan's clothes, Sadie set up a tripod for her camcorder.

Charlotte was working on the last remnants of Logan's clothes, having stripped him of every stitch save for his boxers. She stood at the foot of the bed and reached for the waistband of his boxers and began to tug.

"Oh, my god, Mama!" Charlotte exclaimed. "Look at him! I have never seen one this big!"

Sadie looked at the now nude form of her long lost son and gazed at his penis. Even limp, it had to have been seven inches long, and it was thick and heavy. This was going to be fun, she thought.

"Charlotte, dear," Sadie cooed into her young daughter's ear, "I can't use him like that. You have got to make him big and strong for Mommy!"

"I'm sorry?" Charlotte looked at her quizzically.

"Charlotte," Sadie stroked her hair, "Do like Mama taught you with your uncles that would come and see us back in Seattle."

"Mama, NO!! I hated that! He is my brother, Mommy, please..." Charlotte appealed to her mother.

"GODDAMMIT, CHARLOTTE! SUCK HIS FUCKING COCK, MAKE IT HARD, BITCH!" Sadie screamed at the top of her lungs, spittle flying from her mouth and the veins in her neck and forehead popping out.

Charlotte winced away from her mother's rage filled scream, and crawled towards Logan's sleeping member, grabbing it in her hand and lifting it towards her mouth. Charlotte let out a great sob and took Logan's soft penis deep into her oral cavity and began to give him head.

Sadie had used her body and this very camera that she had just set up to extort money and drugs for twenty years. She cleared her throat and prepared to deliver an opening monologue, one that wouldn't be forgotten. She could see that her little girls' efforts were paying off; Logan's huge cock was now more than semi-erect. Sickeningly, Sadie was filled with pride as she briefly watched her daughter. She pushed record.

"How are you, Helen and Richard?" Sadie began, referring to Logan's grandparents. "All of those years ago you paid me to just disappear, to vanish. Well, I want you to know that I found my boy." She panned the camera over to the bed, where Charlotte was sucking wildly on Logan's cock. "I know that you don't know that girl, but it is not Logan's whore girl-friend. It's Logan's sister!" She put the camera onto her face once again. "I think that you will like what you see in this short film. Please enjoy. I will let you know, though, that $150,000 won't cut it this time, I'll be in touch to tell you how much, or, maybe you could tell me. How much will it cost me to not let a copy of this tape find its way onto the internet, to your neighbors, the city council, or eww! Your country club!"

Sadie then zoomed in on a tight close up of Logan's face. He seemed to be just closing his eyes and enjoying himself, not drugged out of his senses.

"That's it, honey," Sadie whispered into the camcorders microphone, "Suck your brother's big, hard, cock!"

She faded the picture out, and grabbed Charlotte by the shoulder, tossing her aside. Charlotte scampered into the corner and curled into the fetal position, trying to spit the taste from her mouth and wiping her tongue urgently on her sleeve.

"Get your ass over here and hold this fucking camera!" Sadie demanded of Charlotte. Charlotte could do nothing but obey, or her mother would beat her senseless.

The next shot faded in from gray and was a close-up of Sadie's bald pussy positioned right above Logan's stiff organ. Slowly, she impaled herself on the incredible size of her son until he was buried to his ball sac into her pussy and she began riding him.

"Remember this, Erich?" Sadie teasingly told the camera. "I bet that our son loves to fuck his Mommy!"

Sadie had her unwilling daughter film her from a variety of angles fucking her sons' massive joint until he deflated and slipped from her pussy. The film session was filled with Sadie screaming and moaning over and over again, "Fuck your Mommy!" and "Do you like Mama's pussy?"

Sadie got up from the bed and dressed herself, taking the tape from the camera. Charlotte was lovingly putting back on Logan's clothing.

"You are pathetic!" Sadie sneered at her daughter, and she snatched her by her hair and yanked her from the room.

The sun was high in the sky as Logan's pounding headache woke him. He was briefly panicked as he woke from a deep slumber to not know where he was at.

"Melinda?" Logan called out. He heard nothing. "MELINDA!"

Logan heard a brief stirring in another room and hustled down a short hallway to find his girlfriend sprawled upon a couch, blearily blinking her eyes and trying to gain her senses.

"What the fuck happened?" Logan knelt before her, gently putting his hand behind her head and lifting her to a sitting position.

"Your fucking crazy mother happened!! She fucking drugged us!" Melinda bellowed as she knocked the coffee mug onto the carpet. "Where is that bitch?"

A very brief search of the house by Logan found no signs of anyone. He returned to the living room to see Melinda squatting by the T.V., holding a VHS tape in her hand.

"What is that?" Logan asked, puzzled.

She handed him a note:

Logan,

You were much better than your father; you made me cum a lot! View the tape and realize that I really don't want to send it to your grandparents. If they knew that I was back, it might just kill them! Isn't that funny? Just pay up and I'll send you the original! $50, 000 first installment before the weekend.

I'll be in touch,

Sadie, Your loving mother!

Logan's heart sank as the final seconds of the fifteen minute tape faded to black. He was downtrodden, not only for what happened, but now he knew that his grandparents had went behind his father's back and bribed his mother to disappear.

Melinda's jaw was set as she looked at him.

"We need to formulate a plan." Melinda's eyes narrowed into a squint as she grabbed Logan's face and kissed him hard on the mouth. "This bitch has made this shit personal!"

*To be continued*

gymmyt
gymmyt
684 Followers