Recovering Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers

Very gingerly, she reached back with one finger and probed inside her anus, digging more deeply as her colon's muscles allowed. After a minute or two her full finger was embedded, which she followed with another, then another, until she was apparently satisfied that I'd gotten her obvious point: that she was quite comfortable with anal sex.

Quick as a flash she flipped over, with her knees pulled back nearly to her shoulders. The three middle fingers of her right hand were now flying across her clitoris as she rubbed lotion onto her swollen pussy. She grabbed a couple of pillows, propping up her head and shoulders, and from somewhere produced a dildo about eight inches long of clear plastic or glass, covered with prominent studs about a quarter of an inch high. As I jacked off in the darkness, she telegraphed her rising excitement as she lay her head on her pillows, taking the dildo in her mouth and pushing deeply. Soon I watched the top of her throat bulge as she dropped her tongue and opened her airway to the intruder until only an inch or so remained at her lips. Quickly she removed it, apparently gagging once, almost all the while strumming her clit, until she dragged the soggy instrument down between her tits to tease the opening of her cunt.

I moaned as she probed at the soft, reddening petals of her snatch, wishing so much for my rampant cock to be that dildo. She held the studded barrel daintily with the tips of her fingers as she inserted first the tip, then – with her other fingers – spread open her cunt lips to allow more and more of the faux prick to disappear until only a spare inch remained outside, then she withdrew it. I groaned and increased the speed of my wanking as the look on her face became vacant with passion and she began tossing her head back and forth on the pillows as, time after time, her hand plunged the dildo deeply into her birth canal.

Five minutes passed – or was it ten? – until finally Jamie's hips began writhing blissfully and it appeared as if she was screaming through an orgasm. Her hand had stopped thrusting and had frozen the dildo unmoving at her crotch, while she rolled back and forth on the bed, her ponytail in disarray. At about the same time I'd rubbed myself to distraction, clearly disappointed that I'd been unable to cum. As I observed her lapse into a somnolent afterglow, I mused: Christ! I'm more damaged than I thought! Will I have to see a shrink? I stumbled around in the dark, at a loss for anything to do but go to bed.

* * *

The next morning after breakfast I was again working at my desk in my cargo shorts when Jamie arrived. The sun was bright and it was already hot.

"Knock, knock," she said, as she swept into the room. Her hair was up in a ponytail and she was dressed for the weather in a gauzy yellow halter top that tied around her neck and a white denim miniskirt. On her feet were open-toed wedgie sandals that added a couple of inches to her 5'4" height. My groin immediately pulsed and began throbbing as she came near and leaned against the desk as I pushed away from it, her luscious tan legs flashing in the morning sunlight.

"Don't you look fresh this morning," I marveled, as more blood rushed to my inflating cock.

"I slept beautifully!" she beamed, "after I made your dessert," she said, pointing to a pie plate covered with a napkin which she'd set on the desk. "O' course I always sleep well when I play with myself before bed. Last night I left the lights on for you. Did you watch me?"

I hesitated, leaning back in my leather desk chair. It creaked, bringing me a sense of comfort. "Well, I…", I stuttered.

"You did! Gawd, I wish you coulda' seen me this morning. It's a good thing Gramps and Gramma are hard o' hearing 'cause I thought I'd never stop cummin'!"

"Jamie!" I barked, "I don't need to hear about your masturbation sessions!"

"Sorry," she said, like a disciplined child, then, changing the subject, quietly asked, "Want some candy?" and reached under the napkin on the pie plate, pulling out a piece of appetizing-looking dark chocolate. She held it up to my lips and, rather than gobble it all, I took a bite, not knowing it was hollow. Naturally it split and its juicy contents spilled down my chin onto my chest, and down my abs to my shorts. "You're s'pposed to eat the whole thing, Jess!" she giggled, as she leaned forward and wiped some delicious orange syrup from my lower lip with one soft finger.

I chuckled and snaked my tongue out to slowly lick at the sweet stuff on my lower lip. Jamie's eyes followed every movement of my tongue and, to my surprise, in seconds had straddled one of my knees with her legs, grasped my face softly in both hands, and planted a sucking, open-mouthed kiss on me that nearly caused my dick to burst through my shorts. She moaned as her sweet, smooth tongue probed my mouth, then mewled a little as she moved down, sucking at the orange liquid that had spilled at the hollow of my throat. Sucking and nibbling at the super-sensitive spot below that, I groaned as she moved down my chest, licking and kissing my torso until she saw just how excited she'd made me.

"Omigod, Jess, you're…you're so harrrd!" she whispered, remarking at the bulge at my groin. Then – in a flash – she unsnapped and unzipped my shorts. "Mmmmnnnn, look at that!" she uttered softly as my rod popped out and upward, a few inches away from her open lips, as I heard, "Anngmmnphhlspanngmmnphhlsp," and a host of other liquid, slapping sounds of oral love as my thrusting cock soon joined her slick, hot, mouth in vertical counterpoint.

I leaned back in my desk chair, nearly flat, and it creaked in complaint each time Jamie met my pelvis with her nose. I looked down at her as a new ray of morning sunshine spilled through the window to paint her beautiful features. She looked up at me as she pulled off my saliva-covered prick, curling her tongue sensuously around the swollen purple crown. "You don't know how long I've thought about doin' this," she said, grinning devilishly as my glans throbbed against her lower lip.

I leaned forward and untied her halter top behind her neck and it fluttered down to her waist, revealing in the growing sunshine her fabulous, upturned breasts, which I cupped lovingly in both palms. "You're absolutely stunning," I whispered, as I manipulated her pulpy swollen nipples and she hummed in response, stroking my cock fully with both hands, from balls to tip. "Come on over here," I said, pulling her onto the large seat next to me between the arms of the leather recliner.

"Are you gonna come inside me?" she asked, her eyes round and questioning but not quite innocent. "Please fuck me, Jess! I've waited for you for years!"

"What's your hurry, young lady?" I teased. "Haven't you heard the saying: to the patient go the spoils?" I asked, modifying the old saying to fit the situation. Then I began gently sucking at her nipples and running my hand under her skirt across her thong-covered pussy, which by now was leaking copious amounts of fluid. If she hadn't heard the saying, she learned its meaning over the next ten minutes or so since she began climbing the walls from my fingers plundering her vagina.

With the chair still reclined I finally grasped Jamie close to me, dispensed with her sopping thong, and converted our position so that she was underneath me. She immediately spread her legs in invitation, grasping her calves to hold them apart, as her face flushed with excitement and her breathing came in labored gasps. "I wanna feel you inside, Jess," she begged, wantonly, looking at the angry prong of veined flesh jutting from my loins. "Oohh, Gawd, please give it to me…hard!"

But my agenda was still different from hers. I quickly dropped to my knees on the floor, leaving her naked and splayed open on the reclining chair's seat. Her lovely, youthful cunt – appearing almost virginal in its tightness – lay facing me like a piece of fresh fruit with its ripe slit oozing sweet nectar. She watched me lick my lips as I moved slowly toward her mound, and her thigh muscles trembled as I stopped for a second to breathe hotly onto her labia. A whining sound escaped from her throat as I took my first lick – a long, slow, pass with the point of my tongue – from her anus to her clit, then a groan came from deep in her chest as I speared her snatch with its full length.

"Mmmmnn…so sweet!" I muttered, between deep plunges of my tongue, causing a stream of juice to pour from her swollen labia. "You're the sweetest ever, Jamie." Then I returned to licking her, then repeating what I'd said, then licking some more, then repeating what I'd said, then licking her again. At that point Jamie became frantic with excitement, weaving her fingers through my short hair and pulling me rhythmically into her hot, sopping center while she moaned and ground her clit against my mouth until I thought she'd bruise my lips. Finally, I pulled away for an inch or so and gasped, "C'mon, Jamie, sweetness…cum for me. I've wanted you to cum in my mouth since I saw you two days ago."

That set off her orgasm. She shrieked my name until she was out of breath, and when she'd refilled her lungs, she screamed my name again…then again, "Jesssseeee!" as my long tongue slowly raked her clit then plied the clenching, velvet lining of her vagina. When she'd finally been reduced to trembling, irregular, spasmodic hip thrusts – held fast by my arms clutching her thighs – I looked up at her face, inflamed with desire, and she whimpered, "Now? Now…will you? Fuck me? Please?"

I was ready. I'd been ready since I'd seen her masturbating the night before. God knows, my ex-wife had warned me about being too friendly with the girl several years previously! But now that girl had become a very desirable woman, and was lying on her back, naked, horny and ready, in my favorite chair!

I stood with my legs half-bent at the knee, telegraphing my intent to Jamie, who whimpered excitedly and pulled back her knees to her shoulders to lustfully reveal her treasure to my throbbing, rampant prong, the slightly upturned curve of which now lay poised with its tip splitting her moist, puffy labia. I looked down at her and a drop of nervous perspiration fell from my nose onto one of her breasts, which she quickly retrieved and slurped into her mouth.

Then I began slipping into her tightness slowly, first pushing lightly then stopping…then applying more pressure as her dancer's muscles gave way to me…then pushing a bit more…finally filling her spasming love canal so slowly that it took nearly half a minute to reach her cervix. A quick withdrawal left her breathless. A half-dozen slightly more rapid such cycles – which raked her G Spot in both directions – and she suddenly climaxed, clutching at my shoulders, screaming my name as before, and milking my rod with hundreds of involuntary muscular contractions.

Before she'd had a chance to get her bearings, I resumed my attention, only with more vigor. She'd grown noticeably more relaxed inside – hot and buttery – and was now accepting my length and girth more readily, causing me to speed my thrusts. I dropped down to embrace her tightly with both arms and gain greater purchase for my pounding hips and she threw one arm around my shoulders and locked onto my mouth with hers, matching my pelvic thrusts with those of her tongue into my mouth. Her other hand went to my buttocks and she began pulling me downward into herself, then finally abandoned that maneuver to use her heels on my butt instead.

It was good fucking, and I let her know it. As I sawed in, out and around her hungry, palpitating cunt, I teased her with: "You dirty little girl. I've been watching you for years, just waiting 'til you got big enough for me to get you alone…away from your family and mine…waiting for your grandparents to be out of the house so I could sneak over and slip it to you."

She interrupted me with another shattering orgasm marked by the piercing yelps of a female in heat, then tried to answer me. "Fuuck meee some more, Jesssseee," she pled, after she came down from her climax. "Fuck me hard…all the way inside…then do my ass…all the way to my guts!" She seemed to be on a sexual roller coaster, unable to stop. "Then fuck my face…my mouth! I wanna feel your…hot cum…slidin' down my throat!"

My hand had been trumped for the moment. Jamie's graphic language had tripped a switch somewhere in my subconscious that started my orgasmic train rolling, because the buzz started in my groin and worked its way throughout my body until I froze, bottoming out against her cervix, and started pumping what must have been a year's worth of pent-up seed into her clasping center.

I planted my fists on the leather chair arms and arched my back, craning my neck upward with eyes clenched shut, growling like some wild beast as – finally! – great gobs of cum poured out of my dick into her hot, undulating cunt. In answer, she growled back at me like a feral mate, milking my meat repeatedly of its creamy contents until I collapsed on her breasts, exhausted, our fluids blending and leaking from our nexus like some primitive syrup.

"Jeezuss," I muttered roughly, astounded – first – that I'd cum at all; second, that it had been so phenomenally good. That, plus the fact that I was still half hard!

"Was I good for you?" she asked in a whisper. "Maybe if we were in bed…".

"I want to close the doors before we do anything else," I stammered, stumbling to my feet. "Any more screaming and the Sheriff will be on my case."

"You do that while I use your bathroom," she said, grabbing some candy for herself.

I waited for her on my king-sized bed, day-dreaming drowsily of the wonders of sex with a girl I'd known in previous years as a child. I heard the toilet flush and in a minute she looked into the bedroom, bashfully peering around the doorframe.

"Did you find everything you needed?" I asked.

"I fixed myself a little. You came in me a lot," she said timidly. "Y'know, when you look at me, I get all tingly. I mean, there's never any in-between with you. If I'm naked like now I wanna go crazy an' fuck you for hours. When I'm not with you I picture you in my head and wanna masturbate 'til I'm sore."

In saying this she picked her way self-consciously toward the bed and sat naked on its corner. Then she propped herself up on one arm, with her gorgeous legs folded beneath her. She'd brushed her long, nearly black hair in the bathroom and, with her natural tan complexion, she looked deliciously Latina as it flowed down over her shoulders.

"Do you use the dildo often? The one you used the other night?" I asked.

"That an' a few others. My mom left 'em behind when she…uhh…when she left. Now my friend Dana and I use 'em all the time. You'll have to meet Dana, my best high school bud. She's a really hot blonde!"

"Okay," I said.

Suddenly she laid across my legs and – while looking at it close-up – began petting my penis with her fingers, like a child would a small, furry animal. "So, did your wife enjoy giving you blowjobs?" she asked, out-of-the-blue. She ended her question with a warm, wet kiss on the crown of my prick, which got predictable – hardening – results.

"As I remember," I lied. In truth, my wife had despised fellatio. The few times that I'd cum in her mouth she'd gagged and nearly vomited, threatening to leave me if ever I did it again. Instead, she'd always slept with her hand wrapped around my cock as if it were her property. "What she really enjoyed, though, was having me eat her pussy," I said, grabbing Jamie by one silky thigh and pulling her bottom up toward me so that her moist gash faced me as she rested on her elbows and knees. She looked back at me over her shoulder and – understanding fully – raised one leg to straddle my chest so that we were in a perfect "69." Totally unlike my ex-wife, she mewled happily in her throat as she wrapped a couple of fingers around the base of my cock just before I felt the sublime velvety heat of her mouth engulf and suck softly at my probe.

Jamie was impatient as she quickly took my knob past the glottal obstruction in her throat. The rapid, slick, bobbing of her head matched a sudden arching of her back and jamming of her dripping cunt back onto my face. One thrust of my tongue and I realized why it was dripping: while in the bathroom she'd broken open some of her orange-filled chocolates and poured the syrup into her pussy! I cackled with delight and ate her hard, even nibbling at her labia with my teeth. It was only a matter of seconds before I realized that she'd done the same thing with her anus.

I was a bit more gentle with her little pink star. It quivered a bit as I breathed hot air on it and leaked drops of sweet orange sauce, which I licked off, bringing a moan from Jamie's throat. Then I probed it slowly with my tongue, rimming it to release a profusion of orange syrup and keeping it open by using both of my hands to hold apart her muscular buttocks. It remained partially open, inviting me to mine it further, causing Jamie to gasp, "Ooohhh, Jess, please do me there. I want it so much."

We quickly changed positions, with her scrambling to all fours, spreading her knees slightly, and looking back at me expectantly as I lined up my mean-looking, craggy weapon with her innocent, youthful bottom. I guided the flared crown to her open red asshole and touched it once, causing her to gasp, then pushed further until the entire corona popped inside her sphincter. She groaned as I pierced her deeply, my loins meeting her buttocks and stimulating further groans as I began a slow, languorous pistoning into her darkest hole.

Soon one hand went to her clit and began a feverish massage as, grunting, she arched her back and thrust her butt at me. "D'you like it in the ass, baby?" I asked, as I gored her colon a bit faster.

"Nnnggh, yea…yeahhh! Nnnggh…ggitt…ittt…fuckkk…ittt…hrrdrr," she grunted through gritted teeth, looking back over her shoulder as her face became more flushed. Urged on by this, I squatted flat-footed behind her and began pummeling her like an animal while holding her underneath by her breasts and twiddling her nipples. "Harder!" she shouted, then "harder!" again, to which I complied until the muscles in my stomach began aching. Soon she started whimpering and trembling with an oncoming clitoral orgasm as her backward thrusts became more spasmodic. Suddenly she flopped forward onto her stomach, screaming my name as the climax overtook her and her vaginal muscles tightened in her torso. I flopped down with her, fully embedded in her asshole, feeling her sublime internal muscular contractions milk away at my angry probe as it continued to throb inside her bowels.

When she'd ceased shuddering and moaning I eased myself out of her anus and just as quickly slipped into her vagina, which caused her to gasp with pleasure. Her anus was still open from my earlier plundering, with its dark red lining showing in the morning light, and the outer lips of her pussy shone slick and bright pink – almost crimson – stretched around my turgid cock, with its thick, blue-green veins feeding blood to my glans. Her bright red inner lips clung to it as she cycled forward, then disappeared until she slapped up against my belly, only to reappear dozens of times, coating me with her clear, shiny discharge.

"This is all I've ever wanted, Jesse," she gasped, as her loins gripped at my invasive rod. "Just having you inside me…close…cumming…letting me taste you," she murmured, which nearly drove me into a brutal, hip-pounding frenzy.

jay.palin
jay.palin
473 Followers