Recruiting Coordinator Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine glanced over at Ty, then back to Gus. "Okay," she replied after a couple of heartbeats.

"Great!" Gus said, his broad smile returning.

Jasmine's bracelets clinked on the table as she signed and initialed the contract. When she finished, Ty asked Gus if someone could deliver Jasmine's Toyota to her apartment, so she could ride with him. Gus cheerfully agreed, and helped Jasmine climb into the passenger seat of Ty's brand new Camaro 2SS convertible.

Ty drove them to Jasmine's apartment, where she put her collar back on. Ty moved her couch so one end was by the window overlooking the parking lot. Then he vigorously fucked her from behind while he pulled back on her leash, and they both looked out at his new Camaro.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

While pretty much everyone noticed Ty's new ride, few questioned it. Quite a few of the top football players were driving high-priced vehicles, so Ty's Camaro wasn't exactly out of place. Vinnie made sure that Jasmine understood that she had to tell anyone that asked that it was her car, and she was just letting Ty borrow it. Vinnie also told her to let him know if anyone was asking about it too much, especially if they said they were an investigator or reporter.

By now Ty was at Jasmine's apartment pretty much all the time, except when he was practicing or in class. She asked him if he wanted to move in with her, but he said he had to stay in the dorm with the rest of the football team during his freshman year. He also had a midnight curfew during the week. It didn't stop him from basically taking over her apartment while he was there, though.

Jasmine had to wear her collar and high heels pretty much all the time while they were in her apartment, not that she minded. Ty even wanted her to wear the collar and heels when he wasn't there, saying that it made him happy knowing that she was dressed and collared for him.

Jasmine had to work extra hard to keep up with her own schoolwork while helping Ty with his. Still, she managed. Her parents became increasingly concerned about her spending though. Jasmine did her best to mollify them, but she wasn't sure how much it helped.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ End of Chapter 2 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Remember, please vote me a five, and leave me feedback, public or via email.

12