Red

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
perihelion
perihelion
1,342 Followers

He was so beautiful to me, so in shape. His back was so muscled that his spine seemed to be in small furrow leading from his neck to his ass. I could see a scar on his left back just above his ass; it looked like he'd had surgery with several stitches, the scar maybe three inches long. It didn't mar his gorgeous body, only seemed to stand out like some kind of badge of honor. I hadn't noticed before that he had the very faintest down of tiny red hairs on his lower back just above his ass, tiny hairs that thickened and lengthened as they entered the split between his buttocks. The way he had one leg lying straight on the bed and the other bent at the knee, pulled to one side, opened his ass cheeks so I could see his most private area clearly. I slid down so I could just gaze on the little wrinkled pink hole hidden between his ass cheeks.

Tom stirred a bit when I moved and I felt his foot rest against my side as I lay between his legs. I was in love with the beauty of his asshole and I suddenly had to fight giggling when I realized how totally bizarre it was for me to be unable to conceive of the very idea of sex with a man yesterday and to be thinking a man's asshole was a thing of beauty today. I couldn't stand it any longer and I touched it lightly with my finger. It moved, flexed as it responded to my touch. I leaned in and licked it with my tongue. Tom moaned and began to wake up. I split his cheeks with my hands and began to kiss his ass, to lick, and chew on the hairs in his trough.

"Oh my god, you really know how to wake a guy up," he whimpered.

I worked on his asshole for nearly half an hour, now totally in love with it. I had the insane thought that I could spend forever with my face buried in his ass. I pulled at his hole to widen it, pushed my fingers into it, probed it with my tongue, and in general, made love to it. Tom kept up an ongoing moan of satisfaction. His balls were on the bed directly below his ass and I sucked them. He finally pushed himself up on his knees a bit and announced he was cumming. I reached under him and seized his cock. I pulled it back toward me and slid my head underneath his raised crotch. Almost immediately he pushed his cock into my mouth and began to fuck it hard. I gagged when he thrust in the back of my mouth, pushing his cock down my throat. He stopped fucking and withdrew at once.

"Sorry, you gotta take it a little slower; give me a chance to adjust, Tom."

His orgasm began and he fucked my mouth furiously. I held his hips to keep from strangling on his dick. He began to fuck fast and then his cum shot out. I didn't swallow it immediately; I wanted to savor it, and I discovered it tasted even better than before. I let him finish his orgasm and then cleaned his cock with my tongue before sliding back out from under his pelvis and pushing him flat on the bed again.

"It's my turn to fuck you," I said.

I lay down on top of his back, my cock pressed between his buttocks.

"God, that feels so good, Scott."

I reached for the KY jelly on the nightstand and put it down beside us on the bed. Then I began to kiss his body. His head turned sideways, I started with his lips and face and then buried my face in the sexy mane of red hair on his head, kissing it and chewing on it softly. I was completely hooked on his red hair like it was a drug. I nibbled on his earlobe, licked inside his ear, and then my lips traveled down his back after I left a little bite on his neck. I followed his spine to his ass but passed it with only a quick kiss to each cheek as I traveled down his legs, kissing and licking the back of his knees. I gently rubbed the thick red curls on his legs and finally arrived at his feet. For an athlete, his feet were soft and smooth, almost feminine. I kissed the soles of each foot, licked between his toes before sucking them, and made love to his feet.

Tom was humping the bed, begging me to fuck his ass, but I travelled just as slowly back up his legs with my lips as I had going down to his feet. He'd pushed his ass up slightly and used both hands to pull it open wide for me. The hole winked at me and I attacked it with my mouth again. Tom was trembling by the time I sat up and put KY on my cock. His ass was so wet from my saliva the hairs were plastered to his skin, his hole splayed open wide, and I squirted a small amount of KY in the hole before pushing three fingers into him at once.

Tom began to grunt like he was having another orgasm and I covered him with my body as I pushed my cock into his hot man pussy. Tom's asshole allowed my cock to enter much easier than mine had allowed his in me and I immediately knew Tom had prior experience getting ass fucked. I moved slowly, not wanting to hurt him, but suddenly he lifted his ass and pushed back, totally impaling himself on my dick. Then he moved forward pulling off and pushed back again almost instantly, fucking himself on my cock. I collapsed on his back and began to fuck his ass in earnest, pounding away, my nuts swinging wildly with each thrust before slapping his ass hard. I'd never felt so great while fucking anyone else.

Tom started jerking underneath me and I felt his anus close tight like a vise around my cock.

"I'm cumming, baby, I'm cumming."

He sounded almost like he was ready to cry.

His tightening asshole was all I need to finish me off and my cum began to shoot in his ass like hot lava erupting. We continued to make love for maybe an hour longer before falling off to sleep again, naked in each other's arms, his face pressed to my chest. We woke again when the shrill ring of the telephone blasted us awake. Tom sat up instantly to answer the call. I lay quiet, looking at his back.

"Yeah, Ricky, it doesn't sound good does it? Did they say when they'll call it for certain? Shit, to come all this way and not get to play."

He looked at me and winked, then squeezed my flaccid cock, still listening to Ricky Bennett.

"Nah, you guys go ahead and get dinner without us tonight. I've been sitting in the room watching television and working on plays. Scott ate something on the plane that made him sick and he's been throwing up all day."

He laughed. "Yeah, that's right; you can tell them Coach Lewis is playing nurse to Coach Baker. The worthless bastards; I can't believe Horace let them get away with only a half hour of P.E. You guys better enjoy this because when we get back home, there's gonna be some asses run off on the field."

He hung up and lay back on the bed beside me grinning. Then he leaned over and kissed me, our tongues fighting each other. Finally, he put his head on my chest and curled up next to me.

"The game's probably going to be called off but they're not sure. All this storming is because three more tornadoes tore through today. Some idiot thinks Saturday will be okay, that we'll still be able to play."

He licked my nipple.

"Truth is, I don't really give a shit. I hope they do cancel the game and you and I'll stay behind so you can recover."

He looked up at me and grinned.

"We could fuck all weekend. Does that sound like a game plan to you?"

I ran my hand through his beautiful red hair and smiled.

"I think you make the best plans of any coach I've ever worked under."

He grabbed my cock in his hand.

"You about ready to get under me again?"

I was certain of one thing. Tom Lewis had shown me what I'd missed all these years and I didn't want to miss it anymore.

perihelion
perihelion
1,342 Followers