Red & Black

Story Info
Silk & lace, pantin' and sweatin' in The Big Easy.
1k words
3.65
20.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers

I’ve dressed up for our night on the town. I imagined how I wanted to look and feel and I was able to find all the pieces to fulfill the fantasy. Black and Red for tonight. A soft and feminine silk suit in black. Red heels. And a lacy red and black camisole under the jacket, just hints at what might be underneath. You’ll find out soon enough.

We dine at a quiet place with luscious food. Lots of flavor and a little spice. Just right for a bottle of red wine. We walk to a club just down the street. Enjoy the music. Sit close to each other in the dark club and act like kids in the back of a theater.

On the walk back to the room, you pull me into a dark breeze way. You pin me against the wall and run your hands up and down my silk suit. You lock me in a kiss and your hands run under my skirt and up to the top of my hose. My hands are under your jacket and around you back. You run kisses down my neck to the top of my lace camisole. Your nimble fingers are about to pop one of my garters..."don’t you dare!" So instead, you run your hand up between my legs. I move a hand to the front of your pants. I am rubbing against your rod and have my thigh up on your leg. And boy are you happy to greet me! My little silk panties are no barrier and your finger is dancing on my clit. I go weak in the knees, so you push me against the wall and pull my waist to you with your other arm. I am all silk and butter in your hands. Just as I feel I will melt away, a bolt shoots through me and I cum in your hand. I arch forward and lock onto your mouth to stifle my scream.

You kiss me softly so I can get my legs under me, and so you can, well, get yourself in control. We somehow manage to get to our room.

You have a bottle of wine chilling. We sit in comfortable cane chairs on either side of a small table. We both take off our jackets. You sit back in your chair. And I am fumbling for something in my small bag. "Ah ha. I think you need to show a little more restraint then you did on the street tonight," I say with wicked grin. I come over and kneel in front of you. You lean down to kiss me. "No, just sit back and relax." I take the two silk scarves that were in my bag and tie your arms to the arms of the chair. "There, that should do."

I get up and walk away. A few feet away I stop and take off a few more clothes - a little strip tease for your benefit - heavy on the tease. I remove my skirt and slip. Then "snap" I remove my panties (handy side snaps). As I turn so you can appreciate all my work you whistle appreciatively. Red silk camisole, trimmed in black. Black garter belt, trimmed in red. Black stockings and red shoes.

I walk back to you and straddle your legs. I rub my silk covered breast over you face and you try to latch on, to no avail. I sit back and undo your pants. The buckle, the button, the zipper. Oh yes. Then with a little help from you I slip your pants off. I straddle of your legs and am rubbing my wet cunt on your leg. And doing a fine job of kissing you senseless. I also have my hand on your rock hard cock. I open your shirt and pull up my camisole, so I can make as much contact as possible. Just when you are starting to truly strain at your restraints and I feel my resolve to keep you restrained seeping away, I pull back.

I pull the other chair up in front of yours. I sit on the chair. Still in my heels and stockings, I put a red spiked heel on either side of you. I have my camisole up above my breasts. I knead my breasts and then move one hand down, slowly, to my clit. I work my tit and clit in a steady rhythm. I have my eyes closed in concentration. You are looking on with delight and great deal of hunger. As my rhythm increases, you start to work at your restraints. My finger moves round and round. My hips start to grind against my hand. And then I open my eyes, as I moan and with our eyes locked I cum and "Ohhh yes, baby I want you now!"

"And you are going to get me."

You managed to get your arms free. You lift me by the waist and drop me on the side of the bed. You walk forward holding your rod in your hand. When you get close to me, I wrap hands around your buns and pull you close. Even closer and I have you in my mouth. I moan deep in my throat. And pull on your cock with my mouth as I squeeze your buns. You push me back onto the bed as your knees are about to give way.

You ravage my mouth and then my breasts. Your hands are all over me. I call your name and say "please I want you inside me." Finally, you have my knees up and are in me. My silk clad legs are wrapped around you and I yell "Oh baby, harder, harder." You pound me hard and fast. About every 12 strokes, my cunt spasms, squeezing you. "Tell me you want it baby."

"I want you all over me, now!", I urge you. You pull out and pumping your cock; you cum on my breasts, "Oh yess." And then another spasm and you shoot it in my mouth. I buck with a final hard orgasm just feeling your juices on me. You fall onto me and we caress. The night is young.

Vermillion
Vermillion
27 Followers