Red Bag Delight

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petrarose
Petrarose
17 Followers

"Oh, thank you darling. How very thoughtful of you. Merry Christmas!" She said

"Oh, and a merry Christmas to you to. Is everything all right? Do you need a hand?"

"No, I'm fine darling. Everything's fine. No worries at all. Actually, if I'm not mistaken, that's the doorbell." Susan continued, "They must be here now. You better go let them in"

"Oh, right. I won't be a minute." Her husband excitedly said as he hurriedly disappeared out of the kitchen.

Susan allowed herself to take a large drink from the wine glass. Quickly, she glanced in the mirror to check her reflection. She wanted to make sure she still looked attractive. Desirable even.

"Mother?" A voice said " Mother? Where are you? Ah, there you are. Hiding in the kitchen! Happy Christmas!"

Susan turned around to face the handsome young man that greeted her so enthusiastically. It was her son.

"James! Oh, Happy Christmas! Come here and give your mother a kiss. How are you? How is everyone? Where's that wife of yours?"

"Right here!" A second voice interrupted.

Susan looked over her son's shoulder. There, standing by the door she saw a beautiful and familiar figure. It was Kate.

"Happy Christmas Susan. How is my favourite mother-in-law?" Kate said mischievously.

"I'm fine" Susan replied, trying her best not to act nervously "How is my favourite daughter-in-law?"

Both women looked at each other and smiled knowingly.

The end.

Petrarose
Petrarose
17 Followers
12