Red Bra

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled and whispered, "You're welcome Harry."

Harry then took the package, walked to the door and stepped out into the cold air. Glancing at his watch, he turned and walked briskly toward his car. After fumbling for his keys, he unlocked the door, then stood up looking back at the lingerie shop for a few moments before climbing in and buckling his seat belt.

That evening and the next morning were typical for Harry as he went home to his wife, kissed her and then settled into watching TV before bed. Before heading out to work the next morning he kissed her goodbye and drove into work. While driving into work Harry decided he wanted to pick up a small Valentine's Day gift for Amie, it was the least he could do to thank her for the wonderful lunchtime they spent together.

Once again he slipped out at lunch and drove back to the lingerie shop. While he had some hope of perhaps spending some more time back at Amie's apartment again, he kept himself focused, telling himself that it was a one time thing and he wouldn't push it. Well he wouldn't push it a lot.

Opening the door to the shop, he stepped inside, pulled off his coat and began wandering through the aisles looking for Amie. After a few minutes the older woman who Amie talked to just before leaving for lunch the day before came up to Harry and asked, "Can I help you sir?"

"Well I was looking for one of your salespeople, I was in here yesterday and she... well, she helped me pick something out. Her name was Amie I believe."

"Oh she is not here today, she had to leave suddenly, a death in the family."

"A death?"

"Yes, her father died. She found out about it early yesterday morning but worked all day without telling me. She didn't want to leave me short handed before Valentine's Day."

Feeling dizzy, Harry grabbed onto one of the clothes racks as he mumbled, "Her father is dead?"

"Yes, something sudden I think."

"Was she close to him?"

"Yes I think so, but all yesterday she acted normal, like nothing had happened. I had no idea until the end of the day when she told me she needed to quit."

"She quit work?"

"Yes, said she couldn't work here anymore, said she couldn't live here in the city any more."

"She said she was moving away?"

The woman nodded. "You don't happen to be Harry do you?"

"Yes, I'm Harry."

"Well, she left something for you, let me go get it."

Harry waited while the woman walked into the back room and returned with a small, exquisitely wrapped box. "Yes, she left this for you."

Harry pulled on his coat and then took the box from the woman, "Thank you, thank you very much." He turned, walked to the door and stepped outside. Instead of heading for his car, he turned and walked the way he went yesterday, past the restaurants and up to the apartment building. Stepping into the alcove, he looked over the call buttons and pressed 7D.

He waited and when there was no answer he pressed it several more times but nothing happened. Just as he was about to turn and leave someone passed came through the inner door to the building and slipped past him. Before the door could lock shut, Harry grabbed it and slipped into the elevator lobby.

He walked to the elevator and when it opened he quickly slipped inside and pressed seven. When the elevator reached the seventh floor the doors opened and Harry rushed over to the door with the rusty 7D. He knocked, but when no one answered, he grabbed the knob and turned it. The door opened.

Harry stepped inside and closed the door behind him. The furniture was still all there, but it was obvious Amie had moved out. Some of the paintings on the walls were gone, all the shelves were devoid of any knickknacks or books, and the closets were open and empty. He walked into her bedroom and sat down on the bed.

Then he took the small package and carefully opened it, there was a note on the outside of the box that said, "Happy Valentine's Day Harry. I hope you can find a way to make good use of this. When you do, think of me."

Harry opened the box and saw it was a red bra. Picking it up, he held it to his nose and sniffed. He could smell her in the bra, that wonderful fragrance of her, just as he remembered her from the day before. Without thinking he unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed the bra over his chest, remembering how it felt when she collapsed upon him.

Unfastening his belt and opening up his pants, Harry carefully slipped his, now hard, cock out of his pants and began to stroke it with one hand while the other rubbed the bra over his nipples and then moved it up to his nose again. He let Amie's fragrance take him back to the day before and he remembered how it felt when she touched him like she did, he remembered how she tasted when he slipped his tongue inside her, and he remembered how she moaned when she came.

Harry let the images of her caress him as the pleasure shot through his body and he came, spurting his warm cum up onto his stomach like he had spurted into Amie's mouth and then later into her pussy. He leaned back on the bed and placed the bra over his face so he could continue to enjoy her fragrance as his cock stopped twitching and then began to shrink. Thinking back he remembered the sad feeling as his cock slipped out of Amie and suddenly they were two, separate people once again.

After about fifteen minutes he tossed the bra onto the bed, carefully moved over to the bathroom to clean himself up and then buttoned his shirt and refastened his pants. Carefully placing the red bra back into the box, he got up and walked out of the apartment, sliding the small box into his coat pocket. Walking back to his car he figured out a place to hide the bra from his wife so he could continue to visit with Amie every so often. Visit and remember a wonderful Valentine's gift.

12