Red Carpet Facials: Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like getting your pretty little face fucked?" Julius asked. "I bet acting school didn't prepare you for this."

Lindsay opened her mouth to reply, but was greeted by Ken's cock instead. It slithered deep in her throat like a snake, and Ken was tapping the bulge his cock created there with his fingers. He held his cock in her throat for five longs seconds, then pulled out.

"AAAGGGHHH!" Ken enjoyed his assault on poor Lindsay's throat. This has been the most fun he ever had during a porn shoot, and it wasn't over yet. There were still a few more things which had to be done.

He pinched Lindsay's nose shut and used one giant burst of energy to fuck Lindsay's mouth one last time. With her nostrils sealed off, poor Lindsay had no way to breathe.

"MMMPPPHHH!"

"MMMPPPHHH!"

Then Ken stopped this final assault of her throat, forcing his cock from her mouth with a loud pop. He watched with an uninterested stare as Lindsay once again struggled for breath. Her breasts were now shiny from fallen saliva during the intense mouth fucking session. She wiped drool from her chin. Her eyes were now red and watery. Strands of hair were stuck to her cheeks, held on by saliva.

"You think your pussy can handle that, Linds?"

Lindsay looked pissed off, and about ready to walk out on this shoot. Never had she been so humiliated. A week ago, when she agreed to do this shoot, she hadn't expected to put her reputation on the line, her career on the line, her life on the line, just to have her throat and mouth stuffed and fucked forcefully. This was supposed to be an innocent little porn shoot.

"Let's just get this done," she said, struggling for words, on the verge of tears.

"Something the matter," Julius asked.

"You weren't supposed to do that."

"You never said we couldn't."

"Never mind," she said. "Let's get this done. I want to go home."

***

In one quick motion, Ken was able to yank off Lindsay Lohan's tight denim jeans, and her silky black panties. Just as quickly, he buried his face in her luscious pussy. Lindsay's pussy was completely shaved and shiny, completely exposing her swollen labia. Using both hands, he gently tugged her pink velvety lips apart while rapidly licking up and down between them.

If Lindsay was infuriated over the whole mouth fucking demonstration, this latest exhibition completely changed her mood. Getting recklessly wild, Lindsay began humping her pelvis into his face, and gasped loudly about how great his tongue felt. After less than two minutes of pleasure, Ken was ready to move on, leaving Lindsay bereft.

Ken had seen Lindsay in many different situations over the past week, but this was by far his favorite. Lindsay laid out on the sofa, her legs spread, her pussy glistening. On his knees, Ken positioned himself between her legs, and teased her pussy with his cock, moving it up and down along the lips, but avoiding penetration. It looked like a tight fit.

"Ready or not, here I come," Ken warned.

He buried his cock deep inside her pussy with two thrusts. It was tighter than he could've imagined, and the hole was already enclosing itself around his cock. The thrusts came at an average pace as her pussy adjusted. Julius was hovering above Lindsay with the camera still recording every moment.

"Fuck that little slut," Julius screamed, almost in a rage. "Make this little slut squeal."

Ken picked up the pace, plunging harder and deeper into her cunt, making Lindsay scream in a mixture of pleasure and agony. He grasped her ankles, directing her legs further apart as he continued to pound her. Lindsay screamed louder, filling the room with her ecstasy.

"You like that, Linds?" Julius said. "Why don't you wrap those legs around his back?"

Going against better judgment, Lindsay complied. She wrapped her legs around his back, and in response, Ken went wild, fucking her furiously, creating loud slapping noises that filled the mostly empty room surrounding them. Ken reached out and seized Lindsay by the throat as he fucked her. He didn't squeeze to hard, but it was a gesture she didn't appreciate much.

Her titties swayed back and forth as he rocked inside her. Letting go of her throat, Ken leaned down and paid some attention to Lindsay's titties, sucking and nibbling on them without missing a beat. His cock ravaged her pussy continuously, and Lindsay had to bite down on her lip as an orgasm washed over her body.

When Lindsay's body stopped jerking, Ken pulled his cock out of her tight pussy. He had huge smile on his face.

"I think Lindsay loves being humiliated," Julius said.

""I'm responsible for this whore's first camera orgasm," Ken said proudly. " Remember this people." He flexed his muscles, showing off for the camera. "Her pussy's as tight as spandex."

"Let's stretch it out for her than."

They moved to the next position. Ken replaced Lindsay lying on the leather sofa, and she straddled his cock, carefully lowering her pussy over his cock. She moved up and down at her own pace, grasping his chest as she moved. Ken enjoyed the view. Lindsay's hard, sweaty body and her bouncing breasts were astonishing from this position.

His cock was buried all the way inside her, and his hands roamed over her body. Getting bored with Lindsay slow rhythm, Ken used his strong arms to move Lindsay at a faster pace, then ditched the idea, took her ass cheeks into his hands, and began driving himself inside her like a lunatic with a knife.

Lindsay's grimaced in pain as Ken once again violated her. She couldn't figure out where the man got all this energy. His pelvis slapped against her flesh, and his hands slapped her ass cheeks, making them red instantly. Ken moved his mouth of her nipples, sucking and slurping wildly. Lindsay felt she had no control over her own body. She felt owned by Ken.

His cock bumped against her cervix and smashed her clit. Lindsay screamed, mostly in lust, really starting enjoy things for the first time, even though she knew she wasn't supposed enjoy something so despicable. Without realizing it, Lindsay began screaming, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME!"

Ken was grasping her by the sides, feeling a little groggy, but was able to fulfill Lindsay's desire that he got faster. Lindsay lowered herself, smashing her lips against Ken's, grasping the fact that she was becoming a whore before the camera.

Julius decided he wanted a third position. Things were going better than he anticipated. Never in his wildest dreams had he thought Lindsay would be this submissive.

"Say Lindsay's a whore," Julius said.

"Lindsay's a whore."

"Good girl. Now tell Ken you want him to fuck you like a whore."

"I want you to fuck me like I'm a whore."

Lindsay is on her hands and knees, but no longer on the leather sofa. She is on the floor beside the sofa. Her ass cheeks were red as a result of Ken's open hand smacks earlier. Ken's cock carefully slides inside her glistening, sloppy wet pussy, and Lindsay hissed under her breath.

Pounding her expertly while ramming all nine inches of his cock deep inside her, Ken also slapped her ass, hard. He was moving ridiculously deep, his balls slapping against her ass as Lindsay screamed for Ken to fuck her like a million dollar slut. He rotated between smacking and squeezing her ass, enjoying the pleasure the actress's tight pussy offered, then grabbed her by the hair and went crazy.

"FUCK ME!"

"FUCK ME!"

"OH YES! IT FEELS SO GOOD."

"I LOVE BEING WHORE!"

Ken was holding her by the waste, dispensing much of his remaining energy, knowing he couldn't last much longer. A second orgasm washed through Lindsay's body abruptly, causing her to jerk spastically. She slapped the floor with an open hand like a crazy woman, screaming and shouting, announcing to the world that she was cuming. Through the entire orgasm, Ken continued to pound away and mash her pussy, but at a less extravagant pace.

"Does the whore want some cum?" Julius asked.

Lindsay moved her head up and down. She was still on her hands and knees, and Ken's cock was still plunged in her pussy, but he had almost come to a complete stop.

"Where do you want the cum?"

"I want the cum on my face."

"Really?"

Lindsay nodded in approval.

"I'm sure Ken would love to cum on that pretty face of yours Linds, but first, there's one more thing I think you should try."

A worried look appeared on her face.

"What?"

"It concerns your ass." It was all Julius would say.

***

Still on her hands and knees, gawking at the camera with a dumbfounded, slightly alarmed look, Lindsay Lohan's asshole clenched as Ken slid two fingers inside. They were tip deep inside her ass when he began to circle around the virgin opening. Lindsay grimaced in pain, then let out a hissing squeal.

His fingers were lubed up for the situation, allowing him pretty decent access, but Lindsay was jumpy. Ken knew from experience that most girls were uncomfortable during their first anal encounter. He penetrated a little deeper; continuing to circle around the anus with his fingers, then withdrew.

"How does that feel, Linds?" Julius asked.

"Like I have to shit," she said in a shaky voice.

"That's natural. Just try and relax."

Ken could literally feel Julius's breath against the back of his neck. This was the most important shot of the day, and Julius didn't want to ruin it, and neither did Ken.

"How did I let you guys talk me into this?"

There was no answer to this question. Girls who did porn usually found themselves doing things they probably never even considered doing, and often found themselves doing things they didn't realize were possible, like double anal penetration for example. Sometimes, a girl just got caught in the moment.

Ken slid his fingers back inside her ass, and added a third. Lindsay shuddered, screamed. He gently moved his fingers back and forth, letting her asshole become used to the penetration. Her asshole tightened around his fingers, but he could still move them with some effort.

He pulled his fingers out, and applied lube to his cock. Lindsay wasn't going to get anymore ready than she already was.

"Are you ready to take his cock in your ass?" Julius asked.

Lindsay nodded her agreement.

Carefully, Ken slips his heavily lube covered cock-head inside. Her anus tightens around it, but Lindsay is taking deep breaths, relaxing. She screams out when the head plops in. He doesn't do anything for a moment, just allows Lindsay's ass muscles to get used to the invading flesh.

Still being the gentle, caring soul he wasn't capable of being, Ken starts thrusting into her tight asshole, going slow, forcing himself a little deeper inside every couple thrusts. Julius instructed Lindsay to rest her head on the leather sofa's cushion for comfort, so she turned her body completely around while Ken lightly pounded her virgin asshole, and turned around with her.

This was Ken's proudest moment. He was the first man to fuck Lindsay Lohan in the ass. Nobody could ever claim to have done it before him. Even more incredible, he had managed to take her off the pedestal, and might've even made a whore out of her. The life of professional porn-star has many advantages.

He was quickly becoming bolder, and as a result, less considerate. His pace was already quickening, sharpening, causing Lindsay to lash out on the sofa. He was thrusting full and hard, her asshole adjusting to his probing. The squirms Lindsay's throat produced were like music to his hears, definitely richer in melody than any song she had ever sung.

"How does that feel?" Julius asked. "How does that big cock feel in your virgin ass?"

"It burns," Lindsay admitted.

"It burns?" Julius questioned, adding some laughter.

The camera never lied. Lindsay was on her knees, her arms draped over the sofa, screaming into the palms of her hands as her ass hung up high in the air. Straddled behind her, Ken fucked her ass like a machine, forehead sweaty, eyes glistening, but a huge grin on his face, nevertheless.

He slammed his lubed cock between were creamy, slapped red ass cheeks, grasping the beauty's hips as he pushed his nine inches of meat into her tight ass, watching her body writhe, and listening to her scream in pain that was becoming slightly more desirable in quality.

Ken added several fingers to her pussy, and moved them in a circular motion while keeping one hand on her hip, then he smacked her ass a few times. To his surprise, Lindsay start pushing back, allowing him deeper entrance, and making the penetration all the more intense.

Grabbing her by the hair with the both hands hard enough to make Lindsay shriek, Ken completely blasted away at her asshole, moving so fast it almost felt surreal; faintly dreamlike. Lindsay's matched his pace to the best of her abilities, demanding that he didn't stop, and bellowing about how much she liked it in the ass.

Ken let go of the girl's red hair, and pulled his cock from her asshole. He helped Lindsay to her feet, and quickly sat himself down on the sofa. Julius instructed Lindsay to straddle Ken's cock while facing away from Ken. Carefully she moved herself on top of him, Ken admiring her ass as he carefully guided his cock back inside her.

"OOOOHHHH!" Lindsay screamed. "Fuck that ass!"

Ken didn't need any convincing, his cock was moving before Lindsay's was completely comfortable. He guided his lips and tongue along the back of her neck while his hands roamed her breasts, squeezing them from behind. Ken had amazing agility, and was able to fuck at greater speeds without getting tired from this position. Lindsay's couldn't stop screaming and panting above him. As disgusting as it was for her to admit, she was having a lot of fun doing this shoot.

She plunged her own fingers into her pussy, moving them wildly and quickly as Ken invaded her ass. He took her by the arms, holding them behind Lindsay's back, and began to fuck her with all his remaining energy. His pelvis slapped against her ass cheeks loudly, and her titties shuddered like leaves in the wind.

"Damn," Julius said. "You're fucking the shit out of her."

"Oh my God!" Lindsay moaned.

Her eyes were full of astonishment. He grasped her elbows, plunging into her hard and fast, relishing the feel of her tight ass. After a minute, the burst of energy was gone, and his balls were heavy with cum he could no longer hold.

"Now it's time for some cum," Ken said.

***

"Cum on my face," Lindsay Lohan says with authority.

On her knees with her head tilted up and her arms around her back, Lindsay smiles as Ken jerks off strenuously inches from her face. She sticks out her tongue, and flicks the head softly. Ken moans, which makes Lindsay giggle.

Julius watches in anticipation. He keeps his body steady and the camera level, but his heart is hammering so hard in his chest, he wouldn't be surprised to hear every beat later while editing the shoot. His legs felt a little weak. This was quite possibly the most important money shot in the history of pornography.

"OH FUCK!"

With a muffled groan, Ken Logan fired his first jet of cum. The release was so strong that he nearly fell to his knees. The ferocity of the blast shocked Lindsay, and she threw her head back, but the cum still hit its mark perfectly.

The jet left a line of cum starting from Lindsay's left cheek, continuing over her left eye, onto her forehead, and into strands of her glorious red hair. The line was slightly vertical. The cum was thick and white, coating several freckles.

"OH MY GOD!"

The second jet landed across her lips, over her nose, between the eyes, and stopped on her forehead just barely avoiding a collision with her hair a second time. The second jet was thicker than the first, and landed in an almost straight line.

The third jet took the same course as the second only a couple inches to the left. Cum from the second jet began to pool in Lindsay's right eye socket, and this jet managed to reach her hair. The fourth jet sent another line of cum from the corner of her mouth, over the edge of her cheek, along the side of the eye, and onto the forehead. Cum actually caught on to Lindsay's eye lashes. The fifth shot traveled the same kind of distance, but missed the right cheek completely, splattering against the right eye, some of the forehead, but really slopping strands of her hair with the thick white liquid.

"I don't know where all this is coming from," Ken admitted.

The sixth jet had less force behind it, and shot across her lips and against the bridge of her nose. The seventh also went across her lips, and closed off the right nostril. The eighth sent a thin trail of cum from the corner of Lindsay's mouth, over the cheek, and into the ear and hair.

Ken shook the remaining cum onto her Lindsay's breasts, then tapped his cock-head against the center of Lindsay's forehead. She giggled with a face full of cum. The details of her face were hidden behind a pearly white mask.

"Look at all that cum," Julius said, absolutely delighted. "You fucked her face up."

Ken shrugged his shoulders, slid his cock inside Lindsay's mouth, and left it their to deflate.

When Ken slid his flabby cock from her mouth, Lindsay once again smiled. Cum had pooled into both eye sockets. Her hair was a mess, especially the strands near her forehead.

"Can I have a towel?" she asked as Ken Logan left the room.

He tossed Lindsay her own tank top. She couldn't see worth a damn with all the cum in her eye, so she didn't know she using it until it was too late. She looked at her tank top in disbelief, smeared and ruined by cum.

Aiming the camera in her direction, Julius said, "I threw the rest of your clothes out the window. I hope the tank top provides you some security when you're walking back to your hotel. I know how cold it is outside."

She looked at him in disbelief.

"I hope you enjoyed your Red Carpet Facial as much as I enjoyed humiliating you."

A single tear rolled down Lindsay's cheek as she realized Ken was absolutely serious. Lindsay lifted herself up from her knees, and headed for the door, clutching the tank top in her hands, completely naked save for a pair of shoes. Julius zoomed in for a close-up of her ass. Lindsay opened the door and stepped into the hallway.

"Enjoy your walk."

Lindsay was on the verge of tears when Julius began to laugh like an evil troll, and slammed the door shut.

He turned the camera toward his own face, smiled, winked and before turning off the camera Julius said, "The end."

12