Red Circles

Story Info
All it takes is something as simple as plastic bottle caps.
1k words
3.95
27.2k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard her car pull up in the driveway I rushed back to the bathroom to assume the position she had instructed me to be in when she got home. I had been naked as I did the vacuuming in the house and the mopping of the kitchen floor just like she instructed, so all I had to do to get ready for her was to place the two plastic bottle caps on the floor and kneel on them. I quickly placed the caps on the floor and then slowly lowered first one knee and then the other onto the caps. As my weight shifted from my feet to my knees, the pain shot up my knees and I gritted my teeth.

It was difficult to balance, keeping my weight centered on the caps because of the pain, but I knew I had to be upright on my knees ready to receive her. Trying to ignore the pain, I gently massaged my nipples and the stroked my cock so it would be fully erect for her when she arrived. It was a bit hard to maintain the erection when distracted by the burning in my knees.

While she inspected my housework, I remained upright with most of my weight on my aching knees as I began to tremble slightly. If only she would get there, I could turn my attention to her, maybe I could concentrate on her body enough to numb the pain. I breathed a sigh of relief when she walked into the bedroom. While she was still out of sight slowly removing her clothes, I stroked my cock a bit to insure it was rock hard when she walked in.

After a few minutes she finally walked in completely naked except for a pair of black high heels. Looking down at me she noticed my cock and smiled, then touched a finger to the bead of sweat that had formed on my brow. "Ah, I see you are on the bottle caps, just like I asked. And you did a pretty good job on the rest of the house, not perfect mind you, but pretty good."

"Thank you Mistress," I replied, gazing up at her beautiful full breasts, the nipples seeming to grow before my eyes. I let my eyes come down her body, around the large globes of her breast, curving outward at her stomach down to the thick patch of pubic hair.

She spread her legs apart, giving me a glimpse of her beautiful pussy as she said, "You did such a good job you can taste me if you desire."

"Yes Mistress," I replied, leaning a bit forward as she took a step closer to me. As I moved in between her legs I could smell her earthy scent and my cock twitched a bit in my excitement. Finding her lips, I moved my tongue from side to side to open her up a bit and then I plunged into her, he tangy flavor enveloping my tongue. Reaching my hands around to grasp the soft mounds of her ass, I moved my tongue quickly in and out of her, wanting to move to her clit, but waiting for her instruction to do so.


"My clit now," she said, breathing heavily.

I slid my tongue up her slit until I found the tiny nub and then I circled my tongue around it. While I licked and began sucking her clit, I moved my hand up between her legs and pushed two fingers into her, pausing for a moment as I glanced up between her breasts at her face. She nodded and I quickly pushed my fingers into her. Her hips were beginning to move back and forth as she rubbed her pussy against my face, covering me in her juices. As I continued licking her clit and shoving first two, then three fingers in and out of her pussy, I felt her hand grab the back of my head and pull me hard against her.

Stopping a moment, I had to turn my head to catch a breath, then I returned to her clit as she arched her back and shoved her cunt hard against me as she came. I kept my fingers burrowed deep inside her, but pulled my head back from her and looked up, watching her face contort in ecstasy. In a few moments the pulsations in her pussy subsided and I withdrew my fingers.

Losing focus for a moment, I felt the pain shoot through my knees, but when she said, "Oh that was good, now I want you to come," I reached for my cock and focused again. Once she gave me permission to come, I knew I had to do it in a short period of time. If I wasn't quick enough she'd simply instruct me to stop. Fortunately, I'd been thinking of her the entire time I was doing the housework naked, so I was primed and ready and pain in my knees or not, I quickly stroked my cock. It took less than a minute of furious stroking for me to come, spurting my white jism all over her black shoes.

When the last of the cum dribbled out of my cock, she looked down at her shoes and said, "Now look what you did to my shoes, clean it up immediately."

I quickly leaned forward and meticulously licked my cum off her shoes, swallowing the salty gooey stuff. After I got the cum cleaned off, I grabbed a piece of toilet tissue and polished the shoes so they shined. When I finished I looked up at her and she said, "You did very well, you may stand up now."

Standing up I immediately reached down and peeled the bottle caps off my knees, noticing the deep indentation and bright red circles left behind. Squatting down, my Mistress looked over the circles and said, "Oh I love those circles, if you still have them when I get home tomorrow and the house meets my approval I may just let you fuck me."

In spite of the fact that I had just come, my cock started to grow as she said I might get to fuck her. She smiled at me and said, "I like that kind of response. You may go fix my dinner now."

I leaned to her, kissing each of her enormous breasts, then I kneeled and gently kissed her pussy. Standing back up I said, "Thank you Mistress," then turned and headed for the kitchen.