Red Doors Ch. 09

Story Info
He returns from Iraq to find his sexual self.
4k words
4.24
12.4k
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 04/15/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Annora
Annora
17 Followers

Chapter 9: Return of a Soldier

Coming back from the Lake I was ready for the next case. Thomas was smiling again around the office.

"Abigail I just heard from our next case. It's going to be quite interesting down right mesmerizing case. There is a little more pre information on this one." He said with a nod in his head.

Having this much pre information just never happened. I took the chart wanting to get right on it.

"Thank you I will get right to it." I said already looking through the folder.

Opening the neatly typed pages I felt that excitement coming over me. I leaned back in the chair after putting my eyeglasses on. I soon got lost in the pages.

Hunter and Elizabeth had been married three years. High school sweethearts lived next door through out grade schools junior high and senior high. In reading their history it was so heart warming.

Hunter was handsome with a carefree smile. His face was so open and honest he had excelled in sports. Lettered in track was the Prom King. His life's work was going to be a gym teacher for the handicapped.

Looked like all the Ivy League schools courted him seriously. They offered him full athlete scholarships. He looked as though he turned them down.

This was fascinating reading. I turned the pages slowly to read more on him. His life was so fulfilling he aspired nothing but greatness with humility. Volunteered for four organizations. He ran marathons for all the top marathons for the varied diseases.

He had his hands full with helping his dad on a ranch. His wife grew up understanding life on farms. Just reading this bio made me look into myself I fell short in doing more for volunteerism in my life.

His aspirations were lofty. Then I read the bottom of the last page. He signed up for Iraq.

What an abrupt ends to a rich life of a young man.

Elizabeth's bio read as involved as Hunter's noting the physical attributes I seen that Hunter and Elizabeth were both close to 6 feet. She was feminine to his masculinity they were perfectly matched.

She was an architect seemingly one that was meteoric rise of successes after success. Standing side by side in their wedding picture the world was theirs they were what all young couples wanted to be.

It looked like this couple was meant to be with one another. The time Hunter was in the service Elizabeth took over much area's of volunteering. Childless it looked as though they had waited until his return. This couple knew great happiness I wondered if this was their sadness. Him going to Iraq as his bio stopped just short hers did also.

"Have you digested the bio as of yet?" Thomas spoke softly walking up behind me.

I didn't jump in fact since my time at the Lake I didn't jump so quickly. Placing the bios down I slipped my glasses off before answering.

"This reads fascinating doesn't it? I mean reading their life on paper makes it odd they have came to us." I said with concern edging into my voice.

Leaning forward I found myself thisclose to Thomas my heart fluttered. I had came back a little more subdued yet he was always able to stir my hormones. I wouldn't allow myself to go off thinking of passions with him. I leaned back to avoid the desires to take flight.

"Abigail this is a study I am not even privy to the true cause for this couple to be in crisis. It shall make a fascinating case. Something tells me though you will break through this crisis for them." His voice was excited.

Without a doubt if Thomas didn't know the case it was going to be a journey we both would take. Unwrap each layer until the answer came. I was mystified by the case. Now I knew Thomas was too.

"Care for some lunch?" I asked with softness to my voice.

Thomas smiled as he leaned against the door jam shifting his weight to stabilize his height. He seemed to be able to penetrate my soul when he was relaxed like he was now.

"Sure that sounds great I didn't have breakfast so I could do with something about right now. Where shall we go?" His voice was light hearted.

Standing up I found myself losing my resolve to not desire his hands to touch me in passionate embraces. Leaning over the desk I turned off my reading lamp so I could regain my composure. I didn't realize my skirt had hiked up so far. I felt the draft high upon my upper thighs. Trying to not lose my composure I slowly stood back up to give him notice I didn't just flash him totally.

Trying to remember we were colleagues I stood up to see him smiling. I blushed yet I went ahead with what I was going to say.

"How about I fix something here? I know we have the fresh veggies for some really great summer salad?" I said without sounding like I wanted to disappear.

Thomas cleared his throat even tilted his head down. I saw in him something I hadn't seen before. I saw a glimpse of excitement take over his body. It made me bold allowing myself to smile. It caused him a little discomfort. I enjoyed knowing he was coming around to his sexuality with me.

"I know you are a terrific cook Abigail. Let's go out so we can relax before this case takes us over. How about Italian?" His voice sounded stressed.

We both arrived an hour before we were to meet Hunter and Elizabeth. I went into my office to gather up papers. Thomas went out to the garden. We had a nice luncheon for the first time we didn't speak of work. I saw Thomas as a relaxed man. Making me laugh at the interpretations of the surroundings. His wit was very well honed. Seeing this side of him caused me to become more tuned into him. His many layers fascinated me. The sounds of chimes brought me out of my thoughts.

"Welcome Hunter and Elizabeth I am Dr. Williams this is Dr. Abigail." He stopped short of saying my last name. His face was set in granite.

I saw what made his face turn to stone. His smile was genuine his face was compassionate he stepped back to allow them access to the hall. Hunter was in a wheel chair a double amputee. His smile was electrifying so was Elizabeth's. They were so young so very young to be in this situation.

"Thank you for allowing us to come here. We both are grateful for this opportunity. I note you are wheel chair assessable that is very welcoming to the one's of us that have wheels." Hunter was upbeat.

As we followed them into the inner office Elizabeth walked beside him. Her body was close to him showing their connection. I looked at Thomas he showed a little amazement. I found that endearing.

Hunter and Elizabeth made themselves quite comfortable. We found our chairs Hunter spoke first.

"Thank you for not staring. Of course you wouldn't seeing a man in a wheel chair isn't something you would find uncomfortable." Hunter spoke frankly.

Elizabeth smiled as he spoke. She reached towards his hand he took it clasping it on the arm of the wheel chair. "You know how many people I see that don't hide their shock. Yes, I was over six feet tall. I am not now what's the problem? I am still me. I am Hunter that loves his country. That will not allow this to mire me down defeat me. I love Elizabeth She loves me." His voice fell quiet.

Elizabeth's voice was soft but filled with compassion. Her face was filled with love for Hunter.

"Hunter left me to go to Iraq with the determination to come back and pick up where we left off. I will not apologize for his deciding to go so soon after we were married. His letters were cherished it gave me insights to what we here in America heard.' Her voice cracked but she went on. "Hunter's letters became more sporadic I worried then chided myself for doing so. It's so frustrating to not hear. It becomes your only thoughts." She fell quiet.

The story continued to the point Elizabeth received the telegram.

"Its odd but the day I got the telegram will always be frozen in my mind. I knew it was bad before I opened it. I looked up and down the street to make sure there wasn't going to be the 'visit'. You know the service sending servicemen to break the news." She swallowed big. 'I laid it down walked to the kitchen got myself a glass of water. I remembered touching the telegram. Reading the words I had to reread it. He was alive he was alive coming home to me." She cleared her throat.

"Hunter was coming home to me oh he had lost a leg. It didn't matter I only wanted Hunter. You can see he is double amputated at the time of the telegram he had lost one leg. The second leg was lost by staph infection during the recovery period. Mail was at a stand still both ways. I heard him speak to me my heart went onto a flight of sheer happiness." She broke into a smile. "The next time I saw my Hunter he was landing. As the soldiers left the plane I was eagerly waiting for Hunter. As I saw his face I didn't see anything else. As he made his way to me. I happened to look down noting he had lost both legs. My mind processed this moved forward." She quietly patted his arm.

The session ended on that note.

Our minds were completely info overload this couple was amazing in every way. Hunter made a marvelous choice in Elizabeth as she did in him. This couple would pull through whatever their crisis that brought them to us.

"I believe in this couple. Don't you Abigail?" Thomas spoke softly.

"Yes, I believe this couple will make it through the crisis I just wished I knew what it was. I know they are hurting some place I just want to find out how." I answered Shaking my head. As we normally did we discussed the session making our observations of what we saw. Hunter was a determined man to go on with his goals. Seeing him in a wheel chair you would forget his boundaries. His smile was so effective for placing people at ease. His laugh was catching as we had some lighter moments in the sessions.

It wasn't until the end of the third session we came to find out what they were struggling with.

"Hunter had gone through so much surgeries and pain filled therapies. His mind accepted his limits but his heart won't. His love of people seem to shower down upon the one's he touched. With his life he will be once again the figure of a man he wants to be physically." Elizabeth stopped short.

"Elizabeth is saying for some reason I don't seem to accept my condition. So in the bedroom it's been nothing. I am embarrassed by the way I look in our bedroom in our bed. I cannot maintain an erection once we get into bed." His voice was silent.

Their pain was almost palatable with their faces so painfully drawn. Thomas sat there with his head resting upon his hand. I was sitting there with my usual million questions that would never get asked let alone get answered.

"I can achieve an erection I can even cum that hasn't changed. I just can't do this in our bedroom. It seems to loom over me like a cloud I brought back from Iraq. I have had therapy. I have aggressively faced this to put behind me it just doesn't go away." His voice was strained.

What Elizabeth said next made my world rock.

"I want children. I love Hunter but I want children. I feel if he can't get past this then the facts would be we would be childless I want children. I know Hunter does too. We have turned lights off by his suggestions. We have tried different places in the house. None of this has been successfully bypassing our problems. We have nowhere to turn to if you can't see this through with us." Elizabeth spoke with compassion.

I was stunned I couldn't tell whether Thomas was. Elizabeth was contemplating in divorcing Hunter because of his condition. This was insane she was standing by him then what this? Not having children she would leave him? I was temporarily stunned by this revelation. Nothing seemed insurmountable then this could side track this couple.

They went dancing she sat upon his lap and they danced. They went for walks in the park. They played Frisbee with their golden retrievers. He was teaching the kids in the neighborhood how to shoot hoops. It wasn't until their fourth session that some of it came rolling out of Hunter.

"The morning I lost my leg was as every other morning. Hot sand humid worrying when we would run into some ambush. We were on maneuvers you cannot tell the enemy. I suppose that rang true in Viet Nam it was so overwhelming to keep on the alert." He cleared his throat.

"We were doing the same exercise the same way for the hundredth time nothing changed. Nothing but when we were in the middle of it something cut through the air. I was aware of the loud piercing noise first I was leading them. As we adjusted our unit I saw the first soldier fall. Nothing unusual we were always adjusting to our surroundings." He said dryly.

"I seen my friend laying there with blood running down his face. I didn't note that he didn't have a face at first. I started screaming to him to hold on. The second hit brought us all to our knee's. I am speaking over only seconds from the first to the second less to the third and fourth. Men were screaming which men do right? The painful recognition of this was that weren't on the killing field. We were in a part of the bombed out city." He whispered low.

"It was supposed to be safe. We were picked off like black birds on a farm fence line. We weren't able to get under cover. I heard the bullet before I felt the piercing blood curdling hot poker fire sizzle into my leg. The blood sprayed all over my men and me. It was supposed to be secure…It was supposed to be only maneuvers we weren't there to be killed."

Elizabeth rushed to his side as the tears flowed freely.

"I came home without legs. My men came home in boxes. I made a trip to see each man's family to add to their comfort. I told them how their son's lived how they died. Whatever they needed to go on. I left it to them to ask me the questions. I demanded while I was in the hospital to have every letter ever written to my men along with the letters they didn't get sent. I took them to the families. They received them with grateful hearts I promised every man that their loved ones would know. They would know how they lived and how they died." Hunter's voice was steady but soft.

Behind the Red doors;

Hunter wheeled his chair through the double doors. Watching the expression on his face I felt exhilarated. Looking at his face my eyes dropped down to his upper arms. The strength of his arms and hands seemed to arouse me. I walked towards the bed he stayed where he was. I sat down smiling at his eyes he was so handsome smiling back. His head tilted a little his eyes sparkled deeply.

"Well Hunter are we just going to smile at one another? I sure hope not. You have me a little breathless already." I said it raspy voiced.

"Abigail it's a little ackward for me." He said smiling.

"Oh. Why is that?" I asked with breathless voice.

"Because the bed is to high. I cannot get on it." He laughed.

I looked bewildered by the mere fact that I hadn't noticed this. I hadn't thought about his condition. He wheeled closer to the bed immediately I seen the height of my four poster bed was a problem.

I wanted to just die from embarrassment for not seeing this before it came to this point. His laughter was knocking the tension off the moment.

"Oh Abigail you precious woman. You didn't see my chair you thought of me as a whole man. Now that's what this man loves to see happen. Come here to me its time for me to show you my appreciation." He said whispering.

I stepped down off the high bed allowing my robe to slip off my shoulders. Baring My shoulders my breasts were cupped in cups of satin and lace. They were barely covering my nipples. I heard him whistle low. It made me blush to hear his approval knowing his eyes were staring at me.

"Oh you sweet lady now you are blushing you got my heart. Come to me closer I need to touch your softness." Hunter said as he pulled his shirt off his body.

My eyes were fascinated with his movements. I watched him lift his hips off the chair pulling the slacks off. I noted he wore no underwear. I smiled at his buff body. This man had rock hard abs his waist was trim his thighs were like marble.

"Oh Hunter you are so handsome what a body you have?" I gushed like a teenager.

Yet it seemed appropriate to tell him that his body was in such good shape. My eyes went to his cock it was so wide and thick sitting upon a light brown nest of hair. He wasn't circumcised the head was still hidden. Watching him holding his arms out to me made me become wet.

My hands went around his shoulders as his hands brought me onto his lap. Making me sit hard upon his lap he brought my face to his. We had direct eye contact closing my eyes he kissed me passionately. One of those kisses that when you parted lips they tugged ever so lightly. The ones that you live for but rarely have. He pulled his lips back with such a clean sweep he had me sitting with my legs on either side of his thighs. I looked down and untied the satin ribbons to my corset. His eyes were focused upon the lace that kissed my flesh.

"Abigail you are making me completely want you. You're making me feel so very aroused." He whispered as he took the ribbons into his teeth.

My breasts were falling out in a flash moment hearing him moan caused me to become so totally wet. I allowed him to take the corset off and he threw it on the floor.

"You like what you see Hunter? I know I love what I see between my legs. You are very well hung." I said teasingly.

His smile was beaming as his lips came closer for his tongue to curl around my nipples. The hotness the surface of his tongue was making me chills. I brought my nipples much closer for his lips to pucker around my nipples. I found myself inhaling sharply as his tongue danced between both nipples.

"I am so excited Abigail you are quite the partner in love making. You have driven me wild to the point I cannot stop wanting you. Come closer for my mouth wants to envelop your every ounce of flesh." His voice died down ever so softly.

I threw my head back causing his teeth to stretch my nipple out further. His tongue playfully suckled on my nipples as his hands massaged the breast. I was beginning to rock a little on his lap. We were meeting on the level of hot lust passion. Move for move. Need for need. Act for reaction. We were becoming as one fine tuned sexual machine. Each wanting to take the other into sub space without boundaries.

"Oh fuck Abigail feeling your clit rubbing on my pubic bone is erotic. You are soaking me with your cum sweetheart, keep it going. I want your nipples to play with right now." His voice was strong but quiet.

We were using each other for pleasures I was feeling myself building up to a orgasm that would rip through my body without warning. I wanted to feel him enter me doggie style. His mouth was playing my nipples very efficiently. Some men don't understand the breast play in foreplay but Hunter was exceptional.

"Oooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk Hunnnnnntttttt Iiiiiiiiiii wasn'tttt prepared for this orgassmmmmmm. Yahoo my Hunter man. You ripped this one below the radar screen. Oh fuck oh fuck……Moreeeeeeee pleaseeeeee?" I screamed out in ecstasy.

My breathing became labored with trying to keep my mind on the enjoyment at hand. His hands were playing me with expertise levels. My feet wrapped around the wheel chair and I started gaining speed. Sitting down pulling back off his cock he was getting rammed in my wet pussy. Then being freed only to impale me time and time again. We were rocking hitting all the erogenous zones not missing a beat.

"Abby I want you. I want to get inside of you." Hunter hoarsely spoke.

I freed his cock and stood up going to the bed getting on all fours waiting for him. His wheel chair came to the edge as I saw him I curled my finger for him to get on the bed.

He took his hands pulling himself up he almost fell but. Rebounded quickly his thigh carried his weight. When I seen him get onto the bed I was so excited I started crying.

Annora
Annora
17 Followers
12