Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 01

Story Info
Her husband talks about her having multiple men.
5.2k words
4.35
90.1k
67

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,085 Followers

Tammy laid in her bed murmuring softly as her husband Jay caressed her body, his hands lightly stroking her back, her thighs, her arms. She was snuggled up against him, laying on her side, her fingers absently twirling his thin coating of chest hair. His thigh was pushed between her legs, its flesh lightly pushing at her crotch as she slowly grew wet from his attentions.

"What are you thinking about?" She asked quietly.

She did this often at times like this, during their preliminary foreplay. Usually she listened as he told her how he was thinking about getting his hands and mouth on her tits, suckling on her hard nipples. How he wanted to bury his face between her legs and lick at her wet pussy, then how he would stuff his hard cock deep into her dripping sex and fuck her with it.

But tonight she was in for a surprise . . . A shock.

He sighed heavily before answering her.

"You know how I always tell you how beautiful you are when I'm fucking you?" he whispered. "How much I enjoy the way you look, how your body moves and your facial expressions?"

"Yes," she answered quietly.

"Well, I'm thinking about that . . ." his voice trailed off.

For a minute he was quiet and he took a couple of deep breaths.

"Only . . . Only, it's not me that's fucking you," He finally managed. "I'm thinking about what it'd be like to watch some other guy fucking you . . . How beautiful you'd be as I stood off to the side watching him feed you his cock."

The statement made Tammy's breath catch in her throat. Although Jay had made some mention of this sort of thing before, a few minor comments in passing, it had always come off as a joke more than anything, nothing serious. In fact, it was usually just a small part of his bringing up them getting another woman to join them. But she could already sense that this was different. Never before had he been so bold in his statement, nor had he ever hesitated prior to it. She waited silently for him to say more, to maybe explain where this had come from.

"Maybe even a couple of them," he said seconds later, his voice seeming to strengthen with resolve. "I'm thinking about how you would look having two cocks in you, one in your mouth and one in your pussy."

They both were silent for a few moments then. Jay continued to run his hands across her back and shoulders, his leg remaining delicately touching her inner thighs and gently brushing at her sex. When he continued, he started by sighing contently.

"The look of rapture on your face . . . The ecstasy . . . The sheer pleasure." He exhaled. "How beautiful you'd be from being given that much pleasure."

His voice was filled with such passion that it made Tammy shiver a little with excitement. Closing her eyes she tried closing her mind to the thoughts and images that were suddenly filling it, to the urgings that were stirring in her loins. She tried to ignore the curiosity, the desires, that her husband's words had sparked.

But she found herself snuggling deeper into him, pushing her one leg further over his thigh to apply more pressure against her sex.

Laying there she thought about what it would be like to have two cocks in her at once, how it would feel. She did enjoy having a hard cock in her mouth and in her pussy. She enjoyed sucking Jay off, feeling his stiff pole sliding across her lips as he fucked her face with slow, steady strides. She also loved having him between her legs, his rigid member stuffing her sex and pumping her. As she thought about these things she imagined what it would be like to have them both at once, to have two cocks fucking her as she laid on the bed being double pumped.

"Or how you'd look if they just took turns fucking your pussy," Jay sighed, breaking into her thoughts. "One after the other climbing between your legs and sticking their hard cocks into your cunt. Maybe three of them. Have three guys take turns on top of you. Their big, hard cocks stuffing your hot little pussy . . . One after the other . . . Cock after cock."

This time his words sent sparks of desire shooting through Tammy. She felt her loins growing hot with the idea, felt her juices starting to flow. She pressed into him harder, smashed one of her tits into his side, the pressure feeling warm and comfortable on the fleshy mound that was starting to ache.

One of Jay's hands was on her ass, gently squeezing and massaging the cheek, his finger dipping into her crack to massage the sensitive nerve endings between the two flesh orbs. His other hand came up and stroked her hair, caressed her cheek, rubbed her upper arm. He shifted slightly on the bed and his thigh pressed a little harder into her crotch, the bone rubbing against her clit.

"Yea, Baby," he sighed. "I'd watch you being fucked again and again. Watch them get between your spread legs . . . Watch them stick their hard cocks into your pussy . . . Watch them fuck you deep and hard. I'd see the beautiful expression on your face, see the way your body rolled and pumped itself back at them as they stuffed your wet little pussy with their cocks."

Tammy heard another sigh. It took her a second to realize it was her that had made the noise. Her fingers were starting to scratch lightly at Jay's chest now, her hunger growing as she listened to his words and imagined the things he was saying.

She felt him shift beside and beneath her as he gently rolled her onto her back. She felt his lips brushing across her forehead, felt them gently trailing their way down across one cheek to her lips. When his lips brushed against hers they sparked a series of desire laced tinglings in the nerves and she whimpered softly in her throat. When he planted his lips on hers, kissing her, her passion made her respond by lifting her head up and applying her own pressure to his. They opened their mouths and sent their tongues exploring.

When Jay had shifted their positions she ended up with her legs spread partway. Now he laid partially on top of her, his thigh against her crotch and pushing down into it. Tammy's own hips rose up at the pressure, slipping up and down a little as she rubbed herself against his leg. One of his hands was at her head, twirling her hair, massaging her scalp and tickling the edge of her earlobe. The other hand was on her chest, massaging one of her tits. Tammy's hands were busy as well, stroking his shoulder, his bicep, her fingers running through his hair.

They kissed like this for several minutes, and all the while Tammy felt her lust growing. Although she was kissing Jay passionately her mind was not completely on him or what they were doing. Part of it was occupied by the things he'd already said, the words and the phrases he'd used making different images and sensations race through it.

An image of herself flashed through her thoughts. An image of her lying on a bed with her legs spread wide. Around the bed stood four men, Jay being one of them. They all had stiff cocks at their waist and were looking at her. Then, one by one, they each climbed onto the bed and fed her their cocks. One after another they stuffed their stiff poles into her aching pussy and fucked her. As one would finish, his balls exploding and unleashing a load of hot semen into her, another would take his place. These thoughts and images caused her to unknowingly moan as her and Jay kissed, made her hips rub harder at his thigh, her chest press into his massaging hand.

She was so enraptured by the things in her mind that when Jay broke their kiss and pulled his face away it stunned her. For just a split second she froze, her mouth still open as though it were still being invaded by his tongue.

But as his lips began making a slow, delicate trail down across her cheek and along her neck and shoulder she relaxed. Her head lulled on the pillow, rolling to one side to allow him freer access to these areas. He kissed her flesh, his tongue darting out occasionally to lick. He worked his way down along her shoulder then back up toward her neck. When he found an extra sensitive spot, making her whimper quietly as his lips brushed over it, her body quivering slightly, he nicked the flesh with his teeth.

"Ooohhhhh," she sighed.

His trailing lips worked their way to her earlobe then, his gentle kisses and flickering tongue touching every centimeter of her flesh as he did. When he nibbled on her earlobe his warm breath washed into her ear and tickled the nerve endings there. He continued to massage her breast and press at her crotch with his leg as he did these things, his attentions stirring her hunger more and more with each passing second.

"How would you like that, Baby?" He whispered into her ear. "How would you like to have two or three cocks fucking your pussy?"

"Mmmmmm," she murmured in response, the feel of his breath in her ear sending shivers along her spine.

"Yea, one cock after another filling your wet little pussy. I bet you would like that."

Tammy lifted her body slightly off the bed then, pressing her tit and her crotch into him, pushing for more attention, more pressure at both locations.

Jay gave her earlobe one more nibble before he began kissing his way down over her upper chest. When he reached her tits he held one of them and fed it to his mouth while massaging the other. His wet mouth dropped over her hard nipple, his tongue washing across the sensitive nub.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned, raising her chest even higher.

Her mind was a turmoil of thoughts and blank emotions. One second she was lost entirely in the sensations that her husband was causing and the next she was enveloped by thoughts of what he had said. Flashes of men, different men, touching and fucking her, shot through her mind. Some of these men were ones that she knew personally and others came from the world of fantasy delivered by TV and the movies.

It was a TV star that she was imagining when Jay gently nicked her nipple with his teeth before raising his mouth away from her tit. Holding himself up he massaged both of her breasts at once while looking down at her.

"Would you like that, Baby?" He asked. "Would you like having another cock?"

Her head was turned on the side, her eyes closed and her mouth open partway. She heard his question and the idea that the TV star was above her, feeding her his cock asserted itself.

"Ooohhhhhhh," she sighed quietly.

"Yea, you would like it," Jay sighed.

He dropped down then, laying at her side again, his one hand still squeezing her breast while the other came up to cup her cheek and caress her face. He kissed her lightly for a second then drove his tongue into her mouth once more. She felt his cock press against her hip, felt the hardness of it rubbing against her flesh, precum leaking from the tip. His fingers closed on her nipple and pinched it.

"Mmmmmmm," she moaned.

Now the TV star was replaced by Pete, one of Jay's buddies that she found attractive. Pete was pushing his cock at her face, lining it up with her mouth then sliding it past her lips. As he did this someone else was filling her pussy with their own stiff cock.

Instinctively she reached down between her and Jay for the cock rubbing against her hip. Her fingers wrapped themselves around the rigid member and started tugging on it. Precum coated her fingers. Jay's thigh pushed harder into her crotch in response. His palm covered her tit and flattened her stiff nipple beneath it as he squeezed and massaged her aching breast.

Tammy raised her chest up into his hand, her hips rolled on the bed and rubbed her pussy against his thigh. She felt her wetness down there now, felt her juices leaking out to coat his skin as they pressed into one another. His cock throbbed in her hand and she tugged on it more urgently, the feel of his desires feeding her own.

Moments later he broke their kiss once more. He quickly moved and shuffled on the bed, pulling away from her and taking his cock from her grasp. Seconds later he was kneeling between her legs, which they had worked together in spreading wide. His hands massaged the inside of her thighs, his fingers and thumbs only centimeters away from her pussy. Instinctively her hips rose up and slid down toward his touch, her body trying to make contact between those digits and her aching sex.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh," she whimpered in frustration as he kept his touch just away from where she wanted it.

Her head rolled onto one side, her eyes all but closed as she looked up at him from their corners, staring at his smiling face through her tussled bangs. Her mouth hung open a little, her breathing shallow and heavy, as her body rolled upon the bed, her hands reaching for her own breasts and cupping the fleshy mounds.

"Yea, Baby. You're so beautiful," he told her. "And you'd be so beautiful with two cocks in you right now. Two cocks fucking you. One in your mouth, the other in this wet little pussy of yours."

As he said the last words his fingers swished down across her sex, they brushed over her swollen pussy lips and dipped quickly into her slit before swishing away once more. As they touched her cunt Tammy's hips jumped upon the bed, rising up toward those digits and rolling for a second.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhhhh," she whimpered.

Her hands were covering her tits now, the fingers rolling her hard nipples between them as she cupped and squeezed the milky mounds. Her breathing grew heavier with each second as her husband knelt above her, teasing her sex with the nearness of his fingers. She whimpered and moaned her frustration, groaned with delight as his fingers once more swished down and over her pussy.

His weight shifted on the bed between her legs again. Through her heavy lids and disheveled bangs she watched him descend toward her crotch, saw his face disappear. His fingers were still on her inner thighs, caressing, stroking. She felt his breath wash over her wet pussy, felt the heat from his face on her swollen lips as it drew near. His tongue flickered out and lapped at her clit, hard and poking from beneath the hood.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh," she sighed happily, her hands grabbing at her breasts with more urgency.

Jay's thumbs slid forward and began to stroke her slit, parting her pussy lips as they caressed the edges of her opening with gentle pressure. His tongue swashed and lapped across her clit, rolling the nub beneath it, stroking her passions. Tammy's hips gyrated into him, rolled and humped as his tongue and thumbs inflamed her desires, their gentle pressure causing her to want more. Her hands squeezed at her tits, plying the soft mounds and rolling at her swollen nipples. Her head rolled from side to side upon the pillow, her hair swishing with it, becoming more disheveled. She panted and moaned through her open mouth, her teeth biting at her lower lip.

For the moment the thoughts and ideas that Jay had put in her head were gone, vanquished by his pussy eating as it brought an orgasm alive in her loins and pushed it toward its breaking point. She groaned with pleasure, moaned and sighed as her hips rolled and gyrated faster, her body pushing her clit into his tongue and rubbing the nub at the lapping appendage. She drove down at his thumbs, felt her juices coating them, felt her movements cause them to push just barely into her opening.

"Ooooohhhhhh yeeessssssss," she whimpered. "Ooooohhhhhh yeeessssssss."

The actions of his tongue pushed her orgasm closer and closer to the breaking point, brought it nearer to the edge, closer to washing through her. Her hands closed tighter onto her tits, she cupped and squeezed her own milky mounds, her thumbs and forefingers pinching at the sensitive nipples. Her body started to arch of the bed, her back lifting and pushing her sex into his face with more need. Her head slid back onto the top, her neck bending as her mouth dropped open, her breath gasping and swooshing past her lips.

"Ooooohhhhhhh yeesss, ooooohhhhhhh yeesss, ooooohhhhhhh yeesss. Eat my pussy, Jay. Eat my pussy. Ooooohhhhhhh yeesss. Lick my clit, Baby. Lick it. Eat it. Eat it. Lick it."

The orgasm teetered on the edge, slowly rocking back and forth for a few seconds. One hand jerked from her tits and grabbed at the back of Jay's head, pushing his face into her crotch as her hips drove themselves upward. His tongue flattened onto her clit, pushed the hood away and rubbed the screaming little nub.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooddddddddddd yeeeeessssssssssssssss!" She cried out. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The orgasm exploded inside of her. Thousands of electrical jolts shot along her nerves. Her hips humped and hopped at her husband's face as her ass quivered below. Her back raised higher off the bed, lifted and bent as her head pivoted on its top. Her body tensed and shook as the assault of the orgasm washed wave after wave of delight through her.

"Ooohhhhh, ooohhhhh, ooohhhhh. Oooohhhhhhh Gooddddd yeeeeesssssssss!"

Jay continued to rub and lap at her clit, his thumbs still just barely spreading her opening as they massaged the very walls of her sex. He mumbled into her crotch, the vibrations in his throat spreading up and tingling her clit.

Tammy held herself high off the bed for the minutes that her orgasm lasted, her hips gyrating into Jay's face and humping toward his teasing thumbs. She panted and groaned, calling out for him to lick her clit and eat her pussy between biting her bottom lip.

As the orgasm started to fade though, its delicious waves of pleasure ebbing back and away, she began to relax and drop back to the bed. Jay kept his face buried in her crotch even as the hand she'd held it with slipped away and rose back up to once again gently caress her own breast.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhh," she sighed as her ass settled back onto the mattress. "Ooooohhhhh Goooddddddd."

Tammy laid back with her sexual hunger slated, but her needs still being stoked by Jay's licking tongue and massaging thumbs. She felt satisfied, yet shorted at the same time. Although the orgasm had been pleasurable she felt a need within her body, a continuing hunger for penetration, the feel of a hard cock sliding into her pussy and stuffing her with its rigidity. Quickly her weary mind flashed back to the things Jay had been saying earlier, the things about them having another man, or other men, in their bed with them.

"Mmmmmmmm," she whimpered softly as she imagined what it might be like.

A moment later Jay pulled himself away from her pussy, raised himself up and knelt between her legs once more. He stared down at her quivering body as orgasmic aftershocks caused her nerves to tingle. His hands continued to warm her thighs, his thumbs rolling through the wetness that her orgasm had created at her sex.

"Was that good, Baby?" He whispered. "Did you like me eating your pussy?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm," she sighed quietly, her hips rolling slightly under his touch.

"Yea, you like having your pussy eaten," he whispered. "And now it's time for you to suck my cock. You want to, don't you, Baby? You want to suck my cock?"

Tammy forced her heavy lids to open slightly so that she could look down at him. Through her bangs she saw his stiff cock standing out from his waist, saw the head of it shining with precum. Reflexively one of her hands slid away from her tit and she reached down toward him, her fingers stretching out toward that hard cock.

"Yea you do," he sighed happily. "You want to suck my cock."

Jay then moved away from between her legs, his hands slipping away from her crotch. He swung around and laid down on the bed beside her, his hands grabbing at her shoulders and helping her to move. Tammy pulled herself away from the pillow and shuffled across the bedspread until she was between his legs, her fingers wrapping themselves around his cock and stroking it gently. She looked up at his smiling face through the tops of her eyes, saw his happy expression as he watched her. As she lowered her mouth toward his hard cock, spreading her lips to allow the head of it access, he sighed contently above her. She felt his hands reach down and pull her hair away from her face, felt them pull the tresses to the back of her head where one hand kept them from falling.

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,085 Followers
12