Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 05

Story Info
Her husband takes his turn with her.
2.8k words
4.36
45.1k
22

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,110 Followers

Lying tied to the motel bed in the red bodysuit Tammy quivered through a series of near orgasmic spasms while Ted and Vic finished unleashing their loads of semen into her body. Beneath the fishnet material her body was coated by a thin layer of sweat. The two explosive orgasms she had experienced left her muscles feeling weak and tired, her insides glowing hotly with her pleasure.

"Fuckin' beautiful," Jay sighed again and again from the bedside as he watched the two men stroke their softening cocks into her a few last times before pulling away from her.

When Ted slipped back, his cock plopping from Tammy's mouth, she rolled her face toward her husband so that she could look at him from beneath her heavy lids. He stood just feet away smiling broadly, his eyes riveted on his wife whom he'd just watched being fucked by their two new acquaintances. Tammy's eyes slid down along her husband's body to his crotch, where the excitement of the show he'd just witnessed was obvious in his near rigid cock.

When Vic pulled his soft cock from her pussy and climbed from the bed Tammy sighed quietly, a mixture of delight and sadness in her throat.

"You were so damn beautiful," Jay told her. "So beautiful with their two cocks in you. Their two cocks fucking your sweet body."

He was moving now, undoing the restraints that held her limbs in place. First he reached across the bed to undo the ones holding her wrists. As he leaned over to do this his cock brushed across the bedspread and Tammy's eyes followed its movement.

When her wrists were released her arms dropped down to her sides where she forced them to twist, turn and bend, pumping some of the blood back into their veins. Next Jay undid the restraints holding her ankles, the ones that had held her legs spread open for Vic to climb between and plunge his rigid cock deep into her sex. These limbs she also rolled and bent, twisting her ankles.

"We ain't done with you either," Jay told her as he undid the second of these restraints. "We ain't done fucking your sweet body."

Although she'd already anticipated this fact, Tammy felt another rush of excitement course through her body as he confirmed her thoughts. She had been eyeing his cock the entire time he'd been moving around the bed and saw that it was stiffening with each eyeful of her that he took.

"No, we ain't done, Baby," he continued. "We ain't done stuffing our hard cocks into your pussy."

Jay moved up to the head of the bed and grabbed all of the pillows. He then slid one hand under her ass and lifted it while stuffing the pillows underneath. Tammy's weakened body, her relaxed muscles, allowed him to do this easily as well as bend her legs so that her feet were flat on the mattress, her legs spread wide once more.

A second later she heard the low hum of the vibrator and then Jay was pressing the toy at her sex, its tip pushing against her opening, its head slipping inside of her.

"Ooohhhhhh," she sighed as he slowly penetrated her with the entire length. "Oooohhhhhh."

"Did you like it, Baby?" He asked. "Did you like having their two cocks in you?"

He held the dildo completely buried inside of Tammy's cunt, the vibrating toy brushing against the walls and sending shocks of lust through her body. She could already feel the orgasm that had failed to reach maturity being stirred and aroused, could feel it being drawn forward.

"Oooohhhhh yeesss," she sighed, her hips pushing back at the toy. "Yeesss, Jay."

"You were so beautiful, Baby . . . So beautiful. With their two cocks fucking you. Their hard cocks inside of you . . . Making you squirm . . . Making you cum."

He started to pull the dildo back, withdrawing it, then sliding it forward once more. He pumped her pussy with it slow and steadily, twisting it around so that the shape of it would rub against different parts of her inner cunt with each forward stroke. Tammy's hips rolled atop the pillows, rocked and pumped themselves in delicious need as she fucked the toy back. She rolled her head to one side and gasped for breath as the orgasm inside of her crawled toward the edge of its release.

"Yea, so damn beautiful with their cocks in you. So beautiful being fucked by two hard cocks."

Jay's words were fueling Tammy's passion, adding fuel to her lust and helping to draw the orgasm closer to release. With each word his tone grew hungrier and the sound of his voice, the lust she heard in it, stoked her flames as well.

"You really liked having their cocks in you, didn't you, Baby? You liked being fucked by two cocks at once."

"Oooohhhhhhh," she moaned, her body tensing, her head rolling toward its top.

Her hands grabbed at the bedspread beneath her, clenched the material in her fist as she pulled on it. Her legs pushed on the mattress, raised her hips even higher as she shoved her pussy at the toy Jay was using on her.

"You're about to cum, ain't you Baby? You're about to cum all over this dildo I'm fucking you with."

"Oooohhhhhh, oooohhhhhh, oooohhhhhh," she panted, her muscles growing tenser.

In her loins the orgasm was teetering on the brink of release, swaying at the very edge of exploding. She humped her hips at the dildo, pumped her sex along its length as Jay continued to fuck her with it. Her pussy muscles clenched themselves around it, gripped it tightly with impassioned need.

Suddenly he withdrew the toy, yanked it from her cunt's grasp.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh-oooooohhhhhhh," she whimpered in frustration.

Tammy's hips dropped back down as her body relaxed, her ass landing atop the pillows. She rolled her head and looked at her husband from under her lids, her teeth biting her bottom lip.

Jay tossed the dildo onto a chair and climbed onto the bed, maneuvering himself in between her splayed legs, his hard cock gripped in his hand.

"You want another cock in your pussy, don't you, Baby?" He grinned down at her. "You want me to stuff my hard cock into your wet pussy?"

The sight of him positioning himself, kneeling there above her, her raised ass inviting him to plunge his cock into her aching sex, breathed hot air onto the lust within her loins. From under her heavy lids she saw both Ted and Vic standing nearby, saw them staring at her as she mewed quietly in hungry anticipation of being filled by her husband's stiff rod.

"Oooohhhhh yes," Tammy mewed, her hips rolling atop the pillows. "Put it in me, Jay. Put your cock in my pussy. Fuck me, Jay. Fuck my pussy."

The position he had put her in, with her ass raised up by the pillows, allowed him to line his cock up with her cunt while remaining nearly erect upon his knees. This provided all three men with unobstructed views of Tammy as she squirmed upon the mattress, her hips rolling, her chest heaving with heavy breaths.

Jay slid forward more and she felt his cock brush her pussy, felt its tip play up and down along her slit before pushing at her hole. With deliberate slowness Jay pushed into her, pushed his stiff cock into her dripping cunt centimeter by centimeter until the entire length was buried deep inside of her. During his slow penetration he stared down at Tammy's enraptured face, watched her bite her lip, watched her tongue flickering out. Her eyes closed with the same slow pace as his invading cock filled her.

"Cock after cock," he sighed, knowing there was no need to clarify. "Cock after cock, Baby."

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy panted when at last his whole cock was in her, the head of it brushing against her inner walls, his pelvis grinding into hers. "Ooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssssssssss. Ooohhhhhhhh God yeesssss."

As soon as his cock was completely buried inside her, Jay began a withdrawal of the same slow deliberateness that he had penetrated her. He pulled himself back until only the head of his cock remained encased within her clenching pussy muscles. Upon the mattress Tammy's body quivered with her heightened excitement, the teetering orgasm in her loins causing anticipatory spasms to shoot along her nerves.

"Cock after cock, Baby," Jay sighed as he pushed forward once more at the same crawling pace. "Cock after cock in your wet pussy."

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned, her hips pushing back at him. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssssssssss."

This time when Jay was completely stuffed into her wet cunt he ground his hips at her, pressed himself deeper as she responded by gyrating her own hips. With her eyes closed she didn't see him reaching forward, didn't see his hands reaching for the bodysuit covering her chest or the sharp knife he held. The sound of the material being ripped, the tearing echo of it being torn open filled the room. This sound coupled with a sudden rush of air swooshing over Tammy's soft breasts and hard nipples. Her tits rolled free from their confines, the flesh quivering upon her chest as Jay first cut then ripped the bodysuit down the center.

"Uuuugggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!" Tammy moaned with excited surprise, her eyes popping open.

The cool air brushing across her sweat coated tits felt good, the loss of the scratching material on her sensitive nipples relieving. But neither of these sensations were allowed to last very long. While her eyes had been closed, her body enraptured by the feel of Jay feeding her his stiff cock with such slow speed, Ted and Vic had both positioned themselves on either side of her, their legs pressing against the bed's edge. Seconds after her breasts were released from the confining hold of the bodysuit both men reached out and cupped a mound of quivering flesh.

The feel of two men fondling her tits, their hands cupping and squeezing her aching flesh, coupled with her husband's rigid cock buried within her throbbing cunt, her pussy muscles clenching at the hard pole, their hips grinding into one another, made her orgasm explode. Tammy's body rose from the mattress, her back arching as she crammed her tits into the men's hands, pushed her pussy at Jay's cock. Her head rolled onto its top, her mouth dropping open, her eyes closing tightly.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned. "Oooooohhhhhhhh Gooooooodddddddddd!"

Even as the waves of the orgasm shot through Tammy's body, erotic blasts of passion-filled explosions crashing along her nerves, Ted and Vic leaned down and locked their mouths over her nipples. Their tongues slid across her sensitized nerve endings with differing pressure and speed, her flesh being covered by the warm, wetness of their mouths. The sensation of it made the orgasm skyrocket to new, dizzying heights. Thunderbolts of lust crackled and exploded against her insides, massive waves of delight washed through her.

"Oooohhhhhhhhhh God! Oooohhhhhhhhh God!" She cried out. "Ooohhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddddd!"

As her back tried to arch higher, her body trying to stuff more of her tit flesh into the two men's mouths, her hips ground into Jay, her ass making small, humping actions above the pillows. Her neck bent back, her head pivoting on its top, mouth hung open as moan after moan rolled from her throat. Her arms jerked upon the bed, grabbing and pulling on the spread one second then releasing it the next.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned.

One of her hands, scurrying across the bedspread, bumped into something. She felt warm flesh and little hairs with her fingers. Touching Vic's leg her hand slid along it until she found his crotch, then her fingers closed around his soft cock, tugging at it urgently. Her other hand quickly worked its way across the bed until it found Ted's limp cock and her fingers wrapped themselves around it.

She laid there, her body arching up, whimpering and moaning while her husband ground his hard cock into her pussy, tugging and pulling at the two men's soft members while they sucked at her tits, their tongues rolling back and forth over her nipples. The idea of this, the realization of what she was doing and how it felt, caused the orgasm to explode harder. Her hips jerked in the air as Jay pushed himself against her, crammed every centimeter of his cock into her that he could. Tammy moaned incoherently, her mouth hanging open and her body spasming below the men. A thick sweat began to coat her entire body as her muscles tensed and tightened, her flesh shimmering with the moisture from the exertion.

Moments later she held tightly to Vic and Ted's cocks as the orgasm began to fade and her muscles started to relax. Falling back to the mattress she gripped tighter to the members in her grasp, felt them growing hard within her fingers. Her ass dropped back onto the pillows. With her relaxed position Jay was able to pump his cock in and out of her now drenched pussy, the length of it sliding in and out along her walls, pushing her down into the pillows. Wet sloshing sounds filled the room as he pumped and pushed himself into her, rhythmically running his cock in and out of her sex while her juices, and those Vic had deposited inside of her, dripped out to run down across her flesh.

"Oooooohhhhhhhh God yeeesssss," she panted when she found her voice. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeessssssssssss."

Tammy continued to tug on the two cocks she held while Jay steadily fucked her, pistoning his cock in and out of her cunt with increasing speed. She felt the rigid member sliding along her walls, felt it pushing and pulling at her swollen lips, felt the head of it bumping and pushing at her inner walls. Her pussy muscles clenched around it, squeezed the pumping hardness.

Ted and Vic sucked on her tits, their hands cupping the fleshy mounds and massaging them while their mouths remained locked over her nipples, their tongues swishing back and forth over her sensitive nubs.

"Fuck yea, Baby," Jay huffed, his cock growing more rigid within her pussy. "You're so beautiful. So beautiful."

"Oooohhhhhhhhhhh. Uuuugggggggghhhhhhhh-mmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered, her head rolling from side to side.

"So beautiful playing with their cocks while I fuck you," Jay panted. "So beautiful. You want them in your pussy, huh Baby? You want their cocks in you."

"Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned in response, her fingers tightening around the cocks she held, her hips pushing harder at her husband. "Oooooohhhhhhhh Jay."

"Yea Baby. Cock after cock . . . Cock after cock."

She tugged harder at the two men's cocks, felt them growing stiffer within her grasp, felt them turning rigid. She pulled on them, worked at their bases. Her passions were blasting within her loins, her hunger driving her actions. She knew Jay was close to cumming, felt his cock becoming more and more stiff as he fucked her with increasing intensity. The feel of his pistoning cock, the sensation of the men suckling her tits and their rigid cocks in her hands, made her want more, made her body feel as though it needed more. She pumped their cocks so that when Jay was finished with her one of them could climb between her legs and fuck her with the cock that she presently held.

Jay's pounding grew faster and more urgent, his cock pistoning in and out of her with increasing intensity. Above her he grunted and groaned, his eyes staring down at her enraptured features and quivering body.

"Oh yea, Baby," he cooed, his breath gasping as he stared at her playing with the two cocks, the men's mouths on her tits. "Play with their cocks, Baby. Get them hard for you. Get them hard so they can fuck you with them. Play with them, Baby. Play with their cocks."

His actions then became excitedly jerky, awkward and uncontrollable. Seconds later he moaned out, burying his cock deep inside of her and freezing. He rubbed himself into her pelvis as his cock twitched within her clenching pussy muscles, panted and groaned. He cock jumped inside of her as it began to spray semen into her body, his balls boiling over and shooting the hot liquid against her walls.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," Tammy moaned, gyrating her hips into her husband. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss."

While Jay knelt between her splayed legs, his jerking cock shooting warm semen into her pussy, Tammy tugged at Vic and Ted's cocks, her fingers greedily milking the members so that they would be good and hard, ready to penetrate her sex once Jay withdrew. She pushed her chest up into their faces, shoved her tits into their mouths and whimpered with delight as their tongues swished across her hard nipples.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,110 Followers