Red Hair, Hot Pussy

Story Info
Tough biker lesbian eats out girl in diner.
1k words
3.7
83k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
al_Ussa
al_Ussa
272 Followers

Yeah, so a couple of months back I was at this little diner down in Tucson. It's pretty much a dive, but the girls there are so damned sexy that it's worth it. I always make it my business to stop by whenever I'm passing through town. Unfortunately, the pickings were pretty damned slim that morning. There were a couple of teenage girls, but they looked a little too young, and I don't swing that way. I may be a bad ass biker bitch, but even I have principles!

When the waitress walked by, I slapped her on her nice round ass to get her attention. She wasn't all that great... just a middle aged, small town blonde... but at least it got her attention. She turned around quickly, afraid to look me in the eye. I just laughed and told her I wanted my check now. She didn't waste any time in getting it. For a minute, I thought about messing with her more, but decided that it wasn't worth the trouble.

So I was about to walk out when she came in. A single woman, in her early twenties, with the sexiest shoulder length red hair you've ever seen. Fuck, she even had fair skin and freckles. I knew right away when she walked into the diner that I wanted to get a piece of that ass. Well she sat down and ordered something or another, then after waiting for a while, she got up and walked over to the lady's room. I knew that was my chance, so I took it.

I looked around, then got up and headed for the lady's room myself. The little redhead bitch was looking in the mirror, trying to put on her make-up. I don't know why she even bothered though. The woman honestly looked fine enough without her make-up. She looked up at me as I walked in, smiled, and then went back to putting on the make-up. Good thing too, because it meant she didn't see me lock the door behind me.

Satisfied that nobody was going to disturb us, I walked over next to her in front of the mirror. It was cute the way she tried not to look at me.

"So," I said trying to seem nonchalant, "What brings you out this way?"

The redhead just turned around to look at me.

"Excuse me," she said.

"I was just wondering what brought a sexy little piece of ass like you out here to a dinky little shit hole like this?"

She was shocked by that.

"Look," she said, "I'm... I'm not into that sort of thing. I like men! I've got a boyfriend for crying out loud!"

I leaned over closer to her.

"Oh," I said, "That's just because you've never been with a real woman like me before. I bet a big woman like me could snap your boyfriend in half like a twig."

And then I slipped my hand up her skirt, pushing aside her girlie panties and sticking my fingers into her cunt. The girl was too shocked by the sudden intrusion to put up a fight. She just sort of moaned weakly.

"Yeah," I said, "That's what I thought! You're already wet down there baby! You know that you want it, and you want it bad!"

I stopped to take off my leather vest, letting my big boobs fall out. I don't even bother wearing a bra these days. That sort of shit is for skinny bitches! The kind I like to fuck, like my new redhead friend, who couldn't resist staring at my huge tits. I took her hand and brought it over to my chest, letting her touch them. Damn it felt good!

"Go ahead," I told her, "You can feel me up all you want."

I guess she knew a good thing when she saw it, because she leaned forward and began to kiss me. As we made out, I pulled her out of the little dress that she was wearing. Of course the little bitch was wearing a bra underneath it to support her perky little tits. It took me forever, but I eventually managed to get it off.

Now that I had her totally naked in the bathroom, I was satisfied. I looked her naked body up and down. Like I thought, she was pretty pale. Freckles all over her arms, shoulders and back. Her breasts were decent sized, very firm and perky. And her cunt was nice and clean shaven, probably for her pansy ass boyfriend's enjoyment.

"Do," she said, "Do... you... like it?"

"Oh yeah bitch," I told her.

Then I lifted her up and set her ass down on the counter. She weighed practically nothing, so it was pretty easy. The little redhead bitch gasped as I parted her thighs, then knelt down and brought my head over to her juicy cunt. It was still nice and wet. I slowly started to lick it, eating her out. You could tell it was the first time she'd ever had a real woman go to work on her down there.

Her honey pot was nice and juicy. I used my skillful tongue to play with her clit. Each time I licked it, she started to buck her hips a little. I had to grab hold of her hips to make sure she didn't move too far back.

As I kept working on her sweet pussy, she reach down and ran her hands through my hair. I always keep it cut nice and short. Damn did it feel good to have the bitch do that. I must have brought her to orgasm four or five times before she finally slumped back, exhausted. I just left her laying there as I put my leather vest back on.

"So bitch," I asked her as I opened the door to walk out, "Now that you've been eaten out by a real woman, are you ever going to go back to having sex with men?"

"Hell no," the redhead said.

My work done, I just smiled and walked away. Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to my redheaded little dyke. Maybe next time I'm riding through Tucson, I should try and find out. Bet she'd still be good for another fuck!

al_Ussa
al_Ussa
272 Followers