Red Handed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, please let me taste it." I begged pitifully. "Please let me taste your delicious pussy." She looked down at me and put her hand on the back of my head, pulling my face into her crotch.

"Okay, kiss it." I looked up at her and wrapped my lips around her clit, giving it a long, gentle kiss. I felt it throbbing hard between my lips, which in turn caused my own cock to throb. For several minutes I softly worshipped her exquisite pearl, feeling it pop in and out of my mouth as I sucked. It wasn't long before my cock was rock hard again.

Her knees buckled slightly and she let a quiet moan escape her lips. "Get up." Suddenly she pushed me away, painfully ripping me out of my blissful trance. "I need to sit down." She grabbed my cock as I got up out of my chair, handling it roughly. "Not bad. Keep jerking it, I like to watch you." She pushed me down onto my knees as she sat down, deliberately turning the chair to the right and spreading her legs wide apart. She wordlessly motioned for me to continue sucking.

I kept stroking my cock as I knelt down in front of her, softly dotting her smooth skin with tiny kisses. She tilted her head back and smiled, cooing soft murmurs of ecstasy. I submitted to her orally, tasting her sweet musk as I lost myself the supple flesh between her legs. I could barely hear her moans as I puckered my lips, tenderly caressing her naked clitoris with my lips. I kissed softly, slowly, teasing her as much as I could, then started licking between kisses, darting my tongue up and down the length of her slit. I kept the pace slow for as long as I could stand it but my senses were soon overwhelmed. I closed my eyes as I nuzzled my face deeper into her crotch, greedily inhaling the potency of her arousal. She tilted her hips back further, fully exposing her shaven sex to my face. I responded immediately by diving in with a renewed vigor, wetting my nose and cheeks as I lapped at her crotch. Of course I continued masturbating, crouched down on all fours as I sniffed and licked at her pubic mound.

After greedily licking and sucking and slurping for a long while, I decided to change the pace, gradually easing up on her, teasing her slightly. For several minutes I alternated between licking softly, slowly grazing the tip of my tongue across her smooth skin, then slurping her fully erect clitoris into my mouth, sucking hard on it, then easing back, licking her softly again. I could tell that it was getting her off by the way she kept moving her hips. I kept licking her up and down, back and forth, inside and out, all over.

"Mmmm, good boy. Lick that pussy." I felt her fingers touching the back of my head as I serviced her with lustful abandon. I opened my eyes and saw her looking down at me with an expression of unblushing glee, almost grinning. When we made eye contact she started to move her hips up and down, clenching a fistful of my hair for leverage. Her skin engulfed me as I suckled at her pussy, swallowing her luscious honey secretions. She kept her eyes locked onto mine as she slowly gyrated her hips, smearing her pussy across my face.

"Yessss, lick it." She bathed me in her sex, rubbing her crotch all over me. Soon my entire face was wet with her sticky juices. "Lick me, dirty boy." I traced slow circles with my tongue, savoring her sweet splendor. Her eyes rolled back and her eyelids fluttered slightly as she spoke, her breaths coming heavier and slower. I tried moving my head in a circular motion but she grabbed another fistful of my hair and held my head firmly in place. She moaned and started rubbing herself against my face even harder. "That's it, lick my pussy. Suck it!" I tried to obey but she was grinding her pussy on my open mouth so hard that I could barely breathe. I could only watch as she closed her eyes, arching her back and gritting her teeth as she humped my face in lascivious, primal gratification. My scalp was burning where she was pulling my hair but I kept working my tongue and jerking my cock, driven by my lust and a burning desire to please her. She was bucking wildly now, brazenly riding my face like a saddle and drenching me in her musk.

Suddenly she thrust her head forward, her hair cascading down into her face. She locked her eyes onto me without breaking rhythm and hissed through tightly clenched teeth. "Put your finger inside me." I worked my hand up under my chin and slid one, then two fingers into her wet and hungry hole. She gasped as I penetrated her and a smile broke across her face as she enjoyed the new sensation of being filled. She quickened her pace, riding me even harder. My cock was fully erect by now and it ached so badly to be where my fingers were, but the rapture of the moment was enough to sustain me. She was using me as a sex toy and it gave me a perverse and potent thrill. I drank her juices thirstily as I lathered myself crudely in her sex; I quickly realized that I was going to come again if I kept jerking off. Breaking my reverie, she again commanded me in a forceful and raspy voice. "Come on, finger fuck me! Harder!" I frantically worked my fingers in and out of her luscious pussy while I licked and sucked, still stroking my cock with my other hand. She held me there between her thighs, grinding and gyrating in a sexual frenzy. Then I felt her body begin to shudder and I knew that she was about to climax. She unclenched her fists, bringing immediate relief to my searing scalp, but then she interlaced her fingers behind my head. She pulled my face into her crotch so tight that I couldn't breathe at all. I tried to turn my head to get a breath of air but her grip was too strong. Grinding and humping, she worked her pussy like a jackhammer as she erupted, screaming out in ecstasy. Her entire body was rigid, muscles taut in the throes of a violent orgasm. Still unable to breathe, I felt her juices streaming into my mouth as she came. I had no choice but to swallow, which I did, as I began to feel dizzy. She kept riding my face as she got off, seeming to relish the position she had me in. As the tension finally drained from her body I was at last able to break free, desperately gasping for air. As I was catching my breath, she slumped back in the chair, her body limp and sweaty. I looked up at her and planted a soft kiss on her still erect clitoris, which caused her to jump.

"Sorry." I knew that she got really sensitive after an orgasm but I just couldn't resist. Her beautiful pink pearl, throbbing just inches away from me, it was just too much of a temptation. I noticed that my cock was still rock hard too, so I kept stroking it.

She sat up, propping herself up on her elbows, and looked down at me. "Still jerking that cock, huh?" She laughed to herself, still breathing hard. "You are a dirty boy. I'll bet you want to cum again, don't you?"

"Yes." It suddenly didn't feel unnatural to be kneeling in front of her like this, jerking off in front of her.

"Well, you're quite a sight," she smiled innocently as she idly stroked herself, "all covered in cum. My cum, your cum. You're a mess." She sat with her legs spread wide, knowing the effect it had on me. "I'll bet that you'd like to jerk off for me again."

"Yes. I like to cum for you."

"Well, I guess a little more cum won't matter." She pinched her lower lip, as if she was in deep thought. "And since you're such a dirty boy, I'll bet you'd like to lick me in a dirty place, wouldn't you?" She winked mischievously. "Wouldn't you?"

"Yes." I knew what she meant because I'd done it to her before.

"Then you'll have to ask me for it." She leaned back imperiously, pulling her feet up onto the chair. "Go ahead, beg for it." With her heels resting on the edge of the seat, her knees pointed straight up in the air. She rested her forearms on them and grinned wickedly. "Tell me what you want to do to me." In the position she was sitting, her cheeks hung slightly over the edge of the chair. Those graceful curves mesmerized me as I knelt, stroking my cock faster. I desperately yearned for her. She was teasing me and she knew it. "C'mon, tell me, dirty boy."

"Please let me lick your ass." I felt embarrassed again, saying those words, but the sight of her lovely ass was too much for me to resist. "Please let me lick it." The sight of those sumptuous, creamy cheeks made my cock throb harder as I worked my fingers back and forth. "I need it so bad!"

"Oh, I don't know." She shook her head disapprovingly. "You don't sound too convincing." She slid forward in her chair a bit, causing her ass cheeks to spread slightly.

"Please, oh, please can I lick your ass?" I pleaded as earnestly as I could, kneeling before her, my eyes fixed on her beautiful bottom. "Please let me lick your asshole while I jerk off!"

She giggled and slid her fingers down the insides of her thighs, stopping when they reached the edges of her exquisite ass cheeks. She spoke in a lower tone, taunting me in a coy voice. "How bad do you want to lick my asshole?" She spread her ass cheeks a bit further, barely revealing the delicate pink hole in the center. "Is this what you want?" She barely touched the tiny opening, provocatively tracing slow circles around it.

"Yes," I panted, breathing heavier, "please let me lick it! Let me worship you, please let me suck your asshole!" I was insane with lust and I knew I couldn't take much more of this.

"Okay, dirty boy. Go ahead." She leaned her head back, spreading her ass cheeks wider. "Lick my ass. Lick my asshole clean." With that, I dove forward, nuzzling my face in the crack of her ass. The musky aroma of her sex was strong and I breathed it in ravenously as I inched forward, my mouth hovering over her magnificent ass. I dug my nose deeper into the delectable cleft of her backside, my mouth seeking out her forbidden hole. When I found it, I planted a long, loving kiss right in the center. I adoringly caressed her asshole with my lips, hammering madly at my cock with a tightly clenched fist.

"Mmmmm, that's nice." She purred softly as I ardently kissed her hole, shifting her weight slightly to spread her ass even wider. "Yeah, lick it. Lick my asshole." I grunted heavily, working my mouth on her tender rosebud. Parting my lips slightly, I licked softly at first, but soon harder and deeper. I was in heaven.

"Oooh, keep licking. Lick my ass." She knew what she was doing to me, talking like that. I kept jerking off while she spoke, unable to resist the allure of her perfect ass. "Oh yeah, it's so good, the way your tongue feels on my asshole." For several minutes I continued servicing her obediently, lapping at her rear end like a dog. The warmth of her ass cheeks weighed against the sides of my head, making me feel safe and secure. My whole universe was right there between her legs.

"Put your tongue inside my ass." She was telling me what to do now, ordering me to perform acts of obscene depravity. I enthusiastically complied, working my tongue intently. I pushed as hard as I could against her tight little asshole, trying to work my tongue inside of it. Soon I felt her sphincter muscle relax a bit and I forced myself inside of her. She gasped as my tongue entered her virgin hole, suddenly squealing with delight. "Oh yesssss, stick your tongue up my ass!" I began darting my tongue in and out of her delicious little hole, eagerly probing the heavenly folds of skin. I felt her sphincter opening and closing around my tongue as I pushed it in and out of her. The incredible sensations almost made me cum again as I worked my tongue on her ass and my hand on my cock. She moaned softly as I went on tongue fucking her asshole, taunting me in hushed whispers.

"You love to lick my asshole, don't you?" She moved up and down on my face as I worshipped her, pulling my face deeper into her ass. I couldn't tear myself away to answer her, so I worked harder, redoubling my efforts. She responded with a barely audible gasp, so I continued making love to her ass with my tongue. I slid my tongue in and out of her divine hole, surrendering myself totally to her. "Yeah, that's it. Suck on it, dirty boy. Suck my ass."

I obeyed her, wrapping my lips around the tiny opening. I sucked passionately, gently tickling the center of her hole with the tip of my tongue. She let out another quiet moan as I sucked and licked her ass clean. With my open mouth pressed against her anus, I felt her asshole constrict, puckering as if to kiss me. The sensation overwhelmed me and I moaned loudly, feeling my cock throb painfully as I jerked it in a frenzy of lust.

"Did you like that?" She teasingly murmured as I knelt, hungrily suckling at her asshole, swirling in the rapture of her rear end. I grunted approvingly, suddenly realizing that I was close to climaxing a second time. She contracted her sphincter again, making her anus "kiss" my lips again, harder this time. I reeled in blissful hysteria, French kissing her wrinkled pink blossom as my cock stiffened totally, becoming rock hard. The utter degradation of my wife spreading her ass cheeks to "kiss" me with her asshole stunned and exhilarated me, making me absolutely crazy.

I knew I couldn't last much longer. She kept on pushing and constricting her sphincter, puckering her asshole against my mouth in an obscene display of superiority.

"You love sucking my asshole, don't you?" She taunted me openly now, sensing how close I was to cumming. "I'll bet you jerk off thinking about it, you're such a dirty little boy." She started grinding her ass savagely into my face as she worked her anus on my mouth. "C'mon, suck it harder! I know you love it, my dirty little asslicker!" She'd never talked to me like that before and it was sending me over the edge. I knew that I couldn't hold back any longer, and so did she. I yelled out as my cock exploded, but my scream was muffled by her wonderful ass. As I started cumming in long, hot spurts, she grabbed me by the back of the head again and completely smothered me with her ass. Suddenly unable to breathe, I kept pounding my cock until I was totally spent. When she let me go, I fell backwards onto the floor, panting heavily.

"You enjoyed that, didn't you?" She cooed softly, smiling as she looked down at me. I couldn't muster an answer. I couldn't move a muscle. As I laid there incapacitated on the floor, completely covered in cum, she stood and pulled her pajama pants up. She stepped over me and crossed the room, then picked something up off of the shelf. It was a camcorder! She zoomed in on my face, then panned over my cum-drenched body before turning it off. I couldn't believe that she had recorded the entire episode. I struggled to get up, wanting to protest, but it was of no use. I closed my eyes and wondered what she planned to do with the tape.

"Maybe if you're a good boy I'll let you watch the video." I couldn't tell if she meant to be playful or threatening as she popped the tape out and slid it into the pocket of her robe. I was a little nervous as I propped myself up on my elbows.

"Hey, what do you—"

"If you're not a good boy," she cut me off in mid sentence, "then maybe someone else will get to see the tape." She smiled that wicked smile again. This was a side of her I'd never seen.

"What do you mean?" I doubted that she'd have the nerve to show the tape to anyone, but I couldn't help wondering if the video actually revealed both of us naked or just me. The thought filled me with dread because I knew that she was smart enough to angle the camera to hide herself, if she'd wanted.

"Let's just say that you'll get a reward you if you act like a good boy." She lifted her foot and stroked the underside of my half-erect cock, causing it to twitch. "But you'll be sorry if I find that out you've been up to no good."

"Like what?" My mind was becoming clearer and I began to realize just how much I'd degraded myself on the videotape. I shuddered at the idea of her showing it to her friends. But she would never, ever to that. Would she? It wasn't like her. None of this was.

"Well, you can start by running the dishwasher." She put her hands on her hips, a cocky tone creeping into her voice. "Then you can get your ass up to bed. Your days of jerking off to Internet porn until all hours of night are finished."

"What?" She couldn't be serious. A bedtime? "Who are you gonna show that tape to?"

"None of your business." A stern look crossed her face. "Do you wanna try me?"

I didn't say anything. I wasn't sure what to make of this. It didn't seem real. This certainly didn't seem like my sweet little wife.

"I said, do you want to try me?" She sounded angry, glaring down at me. I answered automatically, without even thinking.

"No."

"No ma'am." She corrected me harshly, hands on her hips.

"No ma'am." I replied automatically. Looking up at her, I figured that she had me right where she wanted me. Both figuratively and literally. Then she turned and left me there, apparently going up to bed. Of course she took the tape with her. I laid there for a few minutes, pondering what had just happened. Then I remembered what she had said and hurried to clean myself up and load the dishwasher. Then I headed upstairs. She seemed to be asleep when I slid under the covers. I leaned over her and kissed her on the cheek, whispering a quiet good night.

"Good night, baby." She murmured quietly, seemingly on the verge of a deep, fitful sleep. I laid back with my eyes open, wondering if everything that just happened was a dream, curious about what kind of orders she'd be giving me from now on, now that she had me red handed.

12