Red, Hot Roommates

Story Info
Roomates settle infractions with spankings.
3.9k words
4.37
54.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers

I was going into my second year of University & myself, Ann and Mary were trying to find a place to stay other than the dorms when I found an ad in the local paper that read:

"Female university student looking for 3 other females to share furnished, 4 bedroom house off campus.

If you're messy, inconsiderate or unwilling to share the work then don't bother calling!

Rent $350/person plus 1/4 of utilities & food."

It left a cell phone # and address and at least the address was in a good area of town. I called and talked to Tanya who seemed quite nice. We talked for a while and she must have been satisfied with the answers because she set up a time for us to come over and look at the place. I picked up all my friends (I was the one with the car) and drove over after supper.

From the outside it was a nice looking place but inside was even better. There wasn't any of the usual 'student' furniture, it was all fairly new & in great shape. Each bedroom had it's own dresser, nightstands, double bed, small TV and a work desk. There were 2 bathrooms, a huge living room/dining room and the kitchen. When we said we were definitely interested in taking it, Tanya told us that she was very serious about the 'messy, inconsiderate & unwilling' part and if any of us failed on any of those there'd be consequences.

When we asked what she meant by 'consequences' she said that she'd had other roommates that didn't work out so she'd decided to make sure any future roommates knew what would be expected of them. She gave each of us a copy of the 'rules' - basically no one could spend more than 30 minutes in the shower if others were waiting to use it, laundry must not be left in either the washer or dryer, dishes must be cleaned up and put in the sink. A cooking/dishwashing and housecleaning schedule would be set up and must be followed. There were to be no overnight guests on school nights and no loud noise past midnight. We agreed that they were reasonable rules but she still hadn't answered the 'consequences' question.

Tanya hesitated for a minute and then told us that as a child her father had punished her and her siblings with spankings so that's what she'd decided to do as well. Looking back, it was kind of funny 'cause all 3 of us said 'Spankings?' pretty much at the same time. After the initial shock had worn off, she went on to say that for each infraction, we'd receive our choice of 15 swats on a fully clothed behind, 10 with just panties on or 5 on our bare behinds. If we didn't want the spanking, we could draw from the 'choice' jar which had a bunch of punishments in that we could do instead. If we chose 'choice' but didn't like what we drew then we'd get the original spanking plus 10 additional strokes on our bare skin. She gave a few examples of punishments like cleaning both bathrooms (including toilets) with a toothbrush or doing everyone's laundry for a month.

Mary asked Tanya if she was exempt from the tasks and punishments and she said that she would be an equal member both in work and punishment, then she said she'd go to the kitchen while we talked it over. We weren't real keen on the idea of the spankings but seeing as every other place we'd looked at was either a dump, way out of our price range or the other roomates were druggies we decided that we really liked the place and if she was willing to be part of it then at least it was fair - besides school was starting soon so we didn't have much choice. When she came back we told her we'd all agreed and would take the rooms & moved in the following week.

Once we were all moved in, we found a sheet on the fridge with the rules on it and underneath were all our names and spaces to track any infractions. The first few weeks went quite well with no problems and no infractions but then school started back up and we got busy. By the end of that week, Mary had 2 marks, Ann had 1, Tanya had 2 and I had 3. Friday night had been designated to settle infractions so with much apprehension, we all got together in the living room. Tanya came in and told us there was one thing she hadn't told us - that each week, person with the lowest number of strikes would be exempt from being spanked and would actually be the 'spanker' for the week so that meant Ann was off the hook and would do the spanking.

Tanya and Mary had 2 each so they flipped a coin to see who went first and Tanya lost. She said she'd leave the clothes on so she lay across Ann's lap for 30 strokes. At first Ann was somewhat hesitant but by the time she was at 20 strokes, Tanya was squirming and by 30 there were definite tears in her eyes. Mary decided to go for less strokes so she pulled her pants down and lay over Ann's lap with just panties on but didn't have the pain tolerance that Tanya had and was sniffling by 10 strokes.

At first I'd figured on going fully clothed or at least with panties on but seeing the reaction of the other two and knowing that with 3 strikes I'd have either 45 clothed or 30 on the panties I figured I'd go for 15 on the bare skin. The first one hurt more than I'd anticipated, by 5 it was stinging and by 10 I had tears in my eyes but by 15 I was surprised to realize that my face wasn't the only thing wet - I was actually sexually excited! I'd never been spanked as a child so I was totally unprepared for the tingling and warmth that spread from my ass to my pussy. When it was over, I quickly dressed myself and headed to my bedroom in embarrassment but was so horny that I had to take care of things with my trusty vibrator.

The thoughts of what had just happened and the stinging of my ass on the bedspread added to everything and my orgasm was both fast and big. When I came back down stairs, I noticed Tanya looking at me with a strange look on her face but nothing more was said. Over the next couple of days, Ann & Mary grumbled about the spankings, complained about their sore asses & wished they hadn't agreed to move in but eventually agreed that it was still better than anything else they'd seen for rent and if we followed the rules we didn't have anything to worry about.

Things continued on for several months with each of us having varying numbers of infractions and it almost became something to look forward to - at least for the person with the fewest marks on their sheet. Each time I got spanked it turned me on and the less clothes I had on, the more excited I got. I was pretty sure that even though Tanya took her strokes with the rest of us, she far preferred doing the spanking to being spanked. I was also pretty sure none of the others knew how turned on I got during the spankings, but that all changed one Friday night.

I'd had a really rough week and had actually forgotten it was Friday. When I got home, I had a couple of fairly stiff drinks and went to my room to watch some TV - ok, the TV was on just so no one could hear me getting myself off with a vibrator. I was really close to an orgasm when Tanya knocked on the door and told me it was time to come down for the weekly spankings. Not only was I totally frustrated at being so close to cumming and having to stop, but I remembered that I had 6 marks on my sheet which meant a minimum of 30 strokes on my bare ass but I couldn't remember who had the lowest. It wasn't until I went downstairs and saw Tanya in the spanking chair that I remembered she'd only had 1 strike where Ann had 4 and Mary had 5.

By now we were totally used to seeing lots of bare skin so it didn't surprise anyone when Ann just dropped her pants and panties and assumed the position. I was already wet but the sight of her bare ass quickly turning red, the sound of the slaps and the gasps as each stroke hit just got me wetter and wetter. When she was done, Mary said she didn't want to be spanked so she opted for the 'choice' jar. The way her face turned red when she read it intrigued us & then she handed it to Tanya who read it out: "your choice: either masturbate to orgasm in front of everyone or pick someone to masturbate you to orgasm."

Mary said she'd go with the first option so she undressed and lay on the floor. She was usually quite shy so it took her a while to get into it but when she did, her fingers really started flying and by the time she came she was covered in a fine sheen of sweat, her whole body was flushed and I'm pretty sure her moans could have been heard by the neighbours. When she was done, she looked around like she'd forgotten we were watching, turned even brighter red and pulled up her pants.

Tanya then looked at me and crooked her finger in a 'come here' motion. I flipped my skirt up over my waist, pulled down my panties and lay across her lap. The first few strokes were surprisingly light but got progressively stronger and several times I thought I felt her lightly caress my ass in between strokes. My spankings had always excited me and with my interrupted orgasm I was hornier than I'd ever been. By 20 strokes I was breathing heavily, by 25 I was moaning and on the 30th stroke I came. Now I'm not talking about a couple of little groans that could be written off as pain from the spanking - this was a long, loud moan and a far stronger cum than I'd had in a long time, in fact I could feel myself gush and when I got up, any chance of talking my way out of it was dashed when I saw the wet spot on Tanya's pants. I fully expected everyone to laugh or something but Tanya quickly rescued me by saying that the next time I was spanked I really should go to the bathroom first. I think everyone then mistook my embarrassment at cumming on her leg for embarrassment at peeing on it and nothing was said.

The next week, the tables were turned slightly and it was Tanya who was over my knee. On a few previous occasions when I was spanking her, I swore she ground herself against my leg so this time I waited for it and sure enough I could feel her rubbing against my leg in between swats. She was due for 25 so I stopped about every 5, put one hand in the middle of her back and told her to quit squirming so much. While everyone could see that hand, I let the fingers of my other hand slide up and touch her slit which was almost as wet as mine usually was. By the 4th time I stopped, I was actually fingering her slightly with no complaints from her. Over the next few weeks it quickly became a game between the two of us to see how much the spanker could touch the spankee without the other 2 noticing.

I wasn't sure how far either of us wanted to go until our spring break. Ann & Mary had both gone home for the break, it was about 10pm & I was working on my computer in my room when Tanya came up and told me it was time to settle up for the week but thought seeing as it was just the two of us we could do it right in the bedroom. I said that was fine but the last time I looked at the sheet we both 5 strikes so it should cancel out. Tanya agreed but said the other option was that we could spank each other & just the way she said it sent a tingle through my pussy.

Tanya said she knew I got off on being spanked and while she enjoyed it too, her big turn on was doing the spanking & did I want to kick it up a notch. I know I turned beet red but there wasn't any real sense in denying it and I could already feel myself getting damp so I asked her what she meant. She pulled a bag out from behind her back and said she had a couple of things in it that she was pretty sure I'd enjoy. When she opened the bag, I saw a blindfold and two toys connected by a strap - one was short, tapered at the tip, got quite a bit wider and then tapered back in at the base and the other one was longer and fairly wide with less taper. It took me a few seconds to realize the shorter one was a butt plug and the longer one a vibrator. I'd never had real anal sex but all my vibrators had found their way up my ass more than once and I really enjoyed it however I'd never used anything as wide as the butt plug before. I was turned on more than I was scared so I just nodded and pulled my nightshirt over my head which left me totally naked in front of Tanya for the first time.

She put the blindfold on me and when she was sure I couldn't see, she spent a few minutes gently touching me, spending extra time on my hardened nipples and pussy before telling me to bend over the bed. Once I'd bent over, I felt her soft hands carress my butt cheeks, down my thighs and back up the inside of my legs, stopping just before my slit before she pulled away. It wasn't long before I heard the click of a cap opening and then a well lubed finger teasing my backdoor. I thought she was going to put the toys in and then spank me but I was wrong.

Just as the first knuckle of one finger parted my pucker and slipped inside, the palm of her other hand cracked against my ass. The combination of the pain of her slap and the pleasure of her finger were wonderful and I spent the next few minutes being spanked as one, then two and finally three fingers found their way into my ass. I felt empty for a second or two when she pulled all three fingers out but then I felt the tapered end of the plug pushing against my slightly stretched but well lubed behind. Bit by bit she worked it in, still reddening my ass with her other hand. Once the butt plug was fully in, she started working the vibrator into my pussy. That slid in much easier even though the butt plug made it feel quite a bit tighter. Once both were fully inserted, my spanking started in earnest. Slap after slap stung my ass and just when I thought there couldn't be more stimulation, she turned the vibrator on to full.

Holy shit! I couldn't believe the sensations as I got closer and closer to a totally mind blowing orgasm. Tanya must have known how close I was getting because she told me to roll over on the bed and hold my legs up in the air. The spanking continued in this new position but the vibrations felt totally different. As I was getting to the point of no return, I felt hot breath quickly followed by lips and a tongue on my clit which immediately sent me over the edge and I screamed as I came...and came...and came. With each contraction a fresh squirt of cum sprayed into Tanya's face and she happily lapped it all up. When my contractions had slowed to a crawl, I realized I was still holding my legs so I let them go but didn't have the energy to do more than roll over on my side. I didn't even feel Tanya take off the blindfold, pull the two toys out or cover me up but it was several hours later before I woke up covered with the room totally dark and the feel of another warm, naked body curled up behind me. My stirring must have woken her up too because I felt her arms tighten around me as she whispered in my ear, "I'd hoped there'd be at least one of you who enjoyed being spanked & I'm really glad it was you. Let's get some more sleep and in the morning you can spank me."

We did, I did and imagine the surprise of our other 2 roommates when they came back to find Tanya and I sharing her room and a sign out front advertising a room for rent for another student. We talked about it a bit and both of them admitted they suspected that I got turned on by the spankings but were a bit surprised that I also enjoyed sex with Tanya. While we were waiting to find another roommate, the spankings for everyone continued but it wasn't unusual for Ann or Mary to hear the sounds of a spanking and other pleasures behind our closed bedroom door on days other than Fridays.

Seeing as it was the middle of the year, most students already had housing and the ones that didn't were usually because they'd been kicked out of wherever they'd been at so we didn't want them either. When the few that did apply heard about the way infractions were dealt with, they decided they'd keep looking. Surprisingly when we finally rented the room, it wasn't to a female but a male student named Steve. We made sure he was fully aware of the arrangements and consequences before he signed on and he was fine with it.

As it turned out, he was more than fine with it - when it came to the first session, he'd lucked out big time that week because he didn't have any strikes against him which meant he also got to do the spanking. We could all tell from the bulge in his pants he enjoyed the thought of it and we quickly realized the one thing we hadn't thought about before - not only would we possibly end up being spanked by a guy we really didn't know but depending on how many strokes we wanted he could be getting a great view of our naked, red asses. As it was, Mary was the only one with enough strikes against her to choose to have her spanking on the bare ass, Ann took hers on the panties and Tanya and I left our pants on. It took a few weeks but we got used to Steve seeing our bare asses and when his luck ran out, we certainly enjoyed watching his ass get red and hot whenever it was his turn to get spanked. Ann & Mary didn't get particularly excited spanking Tanya or I but both got totally flushed and excited when they had him over their knee so it wasn't long until after the spankings, Steve would go off with either Ann or Mary (and occasionally both) while Tanya & I went to our room.

Every so often Tanya or I would invite Mary or Ann to join us for sex but they always declined. One particular Friday we'd all had a few drinks (ok, maybe more than a few) and after the strikes had been tallied and spankings delivered we were sitting around the living room when Steve and Ann started making out. That made me even hornier so I started making out with Tanya. One thing led to another and soon Steve was fucking Ann from behind, Tanya was fucking me from behind with a strap-on and spanking me at the same time (nothing feels as good as getting it doggy style when your ass is still stinging from a spanking) and Mary was sitting there playing with herself watching everything that was going on. Again I asked Mary to join us but this time instead of her usual 'no thanks', she came closer so I could touch her and before long I was licking and sucking on her pussy while Tanya pounded me from behind. Hers was only the second pussy I'd tasted and I quickly found that just like guys, not all girls taste the same. Her and Tanya were both delicious but her pussy had more of a tart fruity flavour and unlike Tanya's trimmed pussy, Mary's was totally smooth & bare.

After a while, Tanya pulled away from me and rolled onto her back so I could ride her which left Mary on her own again but not for long as she moved under Ann and started alternating between licking her slit and Steve's cock. Looking back, I don't think this was the first time Ann & Mary had touched each other because I was soon watching my two friends 69ing. I was so engrossed watching them that I didn't notice Steve pull away until I felt a hard, wet cock against my asshole. He wasn't as lubed as I was used to but he also wasn't as big as some of Tanya's toys so he slipped in fairly easily. Considering how long he'd been fucking Ann, he held off quite well but eventually I felt him stiffen against me and his cock started pulsing as he spurted his cum into my ass. I'd already been close to cumming just riding Tanya's strapon so with the added stimulation of the first cock to ever go in my ass and feeling him cumming was all it took to push me over the edge and I started contracting and let loose with several huge gushes of my own cum.

By the end of the night, I think everyone had either been fucked, eaten or fingered by at least 2 and sometimes 3 other people and at one point Ann had Tanya's whole hand in her pussy which made the rest of us stop and watch until she reached a tremendous orgasm. It was a totally amazing sexual experience and while it wasn't a regular occurrence, it (or variations of it) occurred every few months until graduation.

Like most female university students, I had my share of boyfriends but only a few of them enjoyed spanking me and none of them would let me spank them so our little group stayed together through university and we even got together on and off over the next year before we finally drifted apart. In a month I'll hopefully be able to catch up with everyone because I got an email today inviting me down to a 5th anniversary of graduation reunion at Tanya's place in Florida with a subject line of "Come on down for a spanking good time!"

Tepin
Tepin
530 Followers