Red Light Club

Story Info
Master takes his girl to an Amsterdam Club.
2k words
3.71
35.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Caoimhe
Caoimhe
1 Followers

The day seemed to be devoted completely to the night, to the preparations for what would be. I spent the morning being pampered in a spa -- having everything primped and massaged. There was not a spot of excess hair, all skin left smooth and glowing. Fiery tresses seemed to glisten in the spa's soothing lights. I knew everything must be perfect, even though the events were only hinted at, I had a feeling nothing would be left hidden before the night was through.

Once home from the spa, I found an outfit laid out on the bed, Master seemed to be conspicuously absent for the moment. There was only a note, instructing me to dress and wait for Him. My normal jewelry, the small chain and sunbursts that would attach to my collar were not laid out, in their place were small jeweled nipple clamps. Seeing the small plaid skirt and sheer top, sent a thrill through me. Warming flesh that already seemed decadent primed for whatever the occasion. I dressed carefully in the chosen outfit, not sneaking a glimpse into the small overnight bad, knowing that sooner or later, Master would let me know what was in them. And, to look early, may instead bring punishment.

I had a small snack while waiting; it was only a short time afterward until Master arrived. I retrieved the bag, and followed him out to the car. I had not been in Amsterdam before, so the sights and sounds were occupying my thoughts, trying to see so much as his car sped past. I could tell the area from stories told previously, even if not for the discreet red lights that dotted the various corners. As we approached one of the various clubs, he pulled into the valet area. Just before leaving the car, Master took my collar from my neck, replacing it with one often worn out in public. I waited, of course, until he had opened the door, to retrieve the bag and follow. I felt a small bit of trepidation, along with the inevitable excitement as we entered.

There was someone there to exchange the bag for a small key; the warmth of the night made coats unnecessary. And then... the evening began. We entered the bar area, it seemed that dozens of pairs of eyes all turned appraisingly. There were more men gathered here than women. The women present were all in close proximity to at least one man, and all we dressed almost or more scantily as I. If not for the reassuring hand squeeze, I might have been more fearful. Master leaned down into my ear, telling me that this would be my first task of the night.

Feeling a small thrill at the task, I approached the closest man, flowing to knees at his feet, begging softly to be allowed to suck his cock to hardness, in order to please my Master. I did not think he would refuse, but, he did make me wait a few breaths, almost a torture like response, before he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled free his cock. It was already semi-hard as my warm lips closed over the head, feeling it further harden as it slid over my tongue. I could feel the man's hips pressing his cock deeper, his hands sliding into silken tresses to guide me to his pleasure. As I could sense him reaching beyond just the initial pleasure, wanting to go further, I pulled back and thanked him for allowing me to harden his length. I crawled from man to man within the bar area, each one heard me beg, even those that already had their cock in hand. For those men that were paired off, I in turned begged their female companions to let me lick them to wetness, all to serve the pleasure of my Master. Only one seemed reluctant, and her male companion commanded her to allow it. I inhale their feminine scents, in some ways similar to my own, and yet far different from each and myself. I knew easily the places to touch with the tip of my tongue, the way to pull the hardening clit from beneath its hood.

After making my way, upon knees, around the bar, I returned to kneel at my Master's feet. He was leaned back against the bar, sipping upon a drink. I could feel many eyes upon the creamy curves of my ass, bared by the rising of the short skirt. The clamps upon my tautened nipples throbbed. I knew those watching were nearly as on edge as I was, with the exception of the one that had ordered his girl to let me lick her -- she was now bent of the table as he roughly fucked her from behind. I was only momentarily jealous that she would, literally, be getting off so easily.

Master rose then, and pulled me to my feet; saying there was an even more special treat waiting in the next rooms. He snapped a leash upon my collar, and we began walking down the hallway. The hallway was punctuated, seemingly at random, with doors and windows. We stopped at the various windows, peering in to watch the occupants. In one room, there was an almost completely naked woman tied upon a rack, as someone dressed in all black leather continually took a whip along her backside; we could hear the fall of each lash, and her cries punctuating the red welt that rose. In another, there was a woman, that never left her knees, she had a tail protruding from her ass, presumably attached to a dildo. I had heard of such things, but, made a note to find out more information at another time. In some, there were a gathering of women, all seeming to fawn over one man. There was one room in particular, that it seemed as if the man involved had never experienced such heights of pleasure, such was the look of wonderment on his young features. Randomly, Master would add to the building frenzy of torment, by running his fingers along my slit; after each I would feel them tease around captured nipple flesh. Finally, we came to the end of the hall, as we entered the near dim light, I could see various groupings, from two to six and more at each alcove. Dominating the center of the room, however, was a table. In and off itself it was not large, enough perhaps to lay upon, but -- the space it commanded gave it its importance.

It was to that table that Master led me. I was told to disrobe, and I carefully folded the small outfit, setting it off to the side. I climbed upon the table, realizing that I had been right, it was just enough to lay upon, a small collapsible shelf was lifted by Master, to hold my head for now. My wrists were manacled in a V above my head, my long legs parted and heels brought toward my hips, before being lashed to the table. I could tell without viewing the position, that there was nothing left to question about my desire and need to please. I could hear Master at the shelves of equipment, various implements brought back to the table, including paddles, more clamps, and a wide selection of dildos and vibrators. I could then hear Master talking to the various assembled groups, offering them use of my body, for whatever their pleasure would be. Each man would need, of course, to use a condom -- but, once completed, that device could then be emptied onto me.

Some of these people, I was sure had been in the bar earlier -- and knew they would be eager to finish what I had started. Without much wait, the first man approached, his calloused fingers running along lithe curves. I could feel his fingers delving into my pussy, the wet folds clasping the thick digits. Pulling the folds apart, his hot breath was close upon slick flesh as he inspected me. I could not move much, but, the closeness left me wanting to writhe nearer. Finally, after what seemed a long wait, he stepped between my parted thighs, and began to fuck me ruthlessly. His hands rising to torment upon already sensitized nipples. I could feel Master at the side of my head, turning slightly; I nuzzled moans against the length of his cock. The man's hands grabbing my hips harshly, as he spent himself inside me, he calmed a moment before pulling free, and dumping the full condom upon quivering belly.

The women in the room seemed just as eager to participate in the orgy. Many of them approaching while there companions were busy fucking me to lick the cum of others from my belly. Some of them waited with eager mouths as others pulled free from my cunt to spray their ropes of cum over me and the assembled women. I could feel toys entering me, within mouth, pussy, and ass. I could feel the thrum of a vibrator pressed deeply into my ass, tormenting me as it was tilted upward and pressed against anal-g. After a handful of the men had used me for their pleasure, Master finally pulled his cock free, allowing me to suckle and feast upon it. Just as he was reaching the brink himself, he pulled free, and completely avoiding my mouth, he shot his load toward the assembled women, letting them taste the treat of his cum. A small pained cry escaped, that I tried to stifle, watching this.

I lost count of the number of men that had used me, my limbs and belly felt as slick as my pussy, after the numbers of orgasms that found their way upon me. I couldn't imagine the amount of time that we had spent in there. As there was finally a lull in the proceedings, Master selected one of the women present; having her begin to undo the ties that bound me. Slowly the woman massaged feeling back into disused limbs, in turn rubbing the cum of others in, almost like a lotion.

The woman followed on her knees to the locker area -- where she then joined me beneath the hot spray of water, soaping and cleansing me completely. Her touch was fire to my long tormented flesh, the only thing holding back the deluge of response was Master's watchful eye and control over me. At the end of the shower, the woman towel-dried us both, and then knelt off to the side. Master led me to one of the padded massage tables, and leaning me forward, to prop against the table. Master slid his thick shaft deeply into my wet pussy, using long slow strokes. I easily reached to the edge, begging him to allow me to cum for him. I knew I needed to beg well -- I knew how he liked me to beg. He finally commanded me to orgasm, reaching up, just as I began to fall over the brink, pulling the clamps from my nipples. The intense pain of blood rushing back to the sensitized numbness, caused me to cry out loudly. The sounds vibrated in the tiled room. I knelt down, my knees almost collapsing me to the position. Lovingly my tongue cleaned along the still hardened length of his cock. I used the small key we had received upon entry. The plaid skirted outfit placed within, as I pulled out the short leather skirt, fearing even to put a shirt upon tortured nipples, and combing out long locks, I presented myself for Master's approval.

Gratefully for the extension of Master's arm, I walked as sensually as possible, with the quivering seeming to rack every limb. As we passed the rooms, even those that had pushed the envelope, seemed mild compared to the festivities that had consummated our evening. It was all I could do to whisper thank you, to Master... my voice nearly gone from the unending moans and cries of the night.

Caoimhe
Caoimhe
1 Followers