Red Light/Green Light

Story Info
A child's game turns hot.
3.8k words
4.47
59.6k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat was almost unbearable in South Georgia last July, when my wife and I were there for her brother's wedding. The temperature was in the mid nineties by lunch time, and I was wishing she hadn't volunteered us to be the child care while all the other females in the family went to a bride's lunch. Apparently, my wife, Paige, would rather entertain 6 kids than go to a stuffy lunch at the country club. I had been planning to sleep in that morning, but she dragged me to her grandfather's house, where we would stay with the kids for the 2 hours that everybody was at lunch. The first hour was pretty easy, as the kids watched cartoons and ate donuts. But after an hour of inactivity and sugar, they were getting pretty wound up, so we decided to take them out in the back yard to play a game.

Since the kids' ages ranged from 4-9, we wanted to play something easy to play that would not give too much advantage to the older kids. We decided on Red Light/Green Light, where one person is the traffic cop and stands at one end of the yard, while everybody else starts on the other side of the yard. My wife decided she would start as the cop, so I led all the kids to the other side of the yard. When my wife would turn her back to us and say "Green Light", we were all supposed to advance toward my wife until she said "Red Light" and turned to face us. If anybody was still moving when she turned around, that person was forced to go back to the starting line. The first person to make it all the way to Paige would be the winner, and would get a point. The person with the most points at the end was going to get a prize (she actually had prizes for everybody, but we didn't tell them that.)

We started playing, and whenever my wife would say "Red Light", I would make some exaggerated movement (falling down, waving my arms as if trying to keep my balance, jumping really high, etc.) and my wife would send me back. The kids thought it was hilarious that I kept getting caught, while Paige alternated who she would let win. After about 45 minutes, I was sweating bad and was getting pretty tired from all of my theatrics. After Paige sent me back to the start for the umpteenth time, I asked her if I could play cop for a little while. She told me that I needed to win a round to be allowed to be the cop. So then I started trying to win. But she kept finding little reasons to send me back ("you were blinking", "you are breathing", etc.)

The kids thought this was great! I was definitely getting a little annoyed with her, so I decided that the next time she said "Green Light" I was going to make a break for her at full speed. My plan worked perfectly, and she was shocked when I grabbed her from behind before she could yell "Red Light" and turn around. I said, "Yes! I won, now I get to be the traffic cop." The kids all cheered. It was at that moment, when Paige's mother and sister came into the back yard, and said "We're back." The kids wanted to continue playing, but we gave everybody their prize, and sent them with their parents. Paige looked at me with an exaggerated pout and said, "Sorry baby, you can be 'it' next time we play."

We went back to the hotel to get cleaned up for the wedding, and I was hoping to get my "prize" for being such a good sport. Unfortunately, my wife took forever to get ready, and we had to rush from the room to make it to the wedding on time. Thankfully, the wedding was at the riverwalk right across the street from the hotel. It was 6:30, so the sun had gone down some, but it was still very muggy, and I was very glad that I didn't have to wear my suit jacket. Paige looked beautiful in a crimson dress, and I couldn't keep my mind from straying to the lace thong she was wearing under it. Mercifully, the ceremony was rather short, because everybody was starting to sweat by the time the pastor declared them "man and wife".

Everybody walked back across the street, as the reception was in one of the ballrooms at the hotel. Since we had a few minutes while the wedding party took pictures, my wife wanted to run up to the room to call and check on the kids, who were staying with my parents. We got to the room, and my wife called and talked to both our boys, while I sat in a chair and watched some TV.

She was lying on her stomach on the bed with her legs hanging off the side, and I couldn't help but notice that her dress was riding up her thighs, almost giving me a view of her gorgeous ass. She kept the conversation short, and just before hanging up, I caught a glimpse of that extremely sexy spot where the top of her thighs meet the curve of her ass. My heart rate spiked, and I decided it was payback time. I silently moved to the side of the bed behind her, and leaned over and gently pushed my face up her thighs and between those sexy cheeks. I heard her hesitate and let out a little gasp as she was saying her goodbyes. As soon as she said goodbye to our youngest and hung up the phone, but before she could say anything to me, I said "Red Light". She froze.

I pushed my face more firmly under the hem of her dress, and was rewarded with the intoxicating scent of her womanhood. She had a very heady bouquet due to the heat and humidity during the ceremony. If we were actually playing the game, I would have had to send her back to the start, because instead of staying perfectly still, she pushed her ass back to meet my face. The sound she made would best be described as a purr. I quickly stood up, and grabbed her legs, and pulled her back to the edge of the bed. When I did, her dress slid up over her hips, and I could clearly see where that thin strip of white lace disappeared between the glorious globes of her ass.

She was now kneeling over the side of the bed, with her dress bunched around her stomach, and I got on my knees behind her. I was quickly working into a frenzy, and I didn't even pull her panties down, just grabbed the strip of her thong and pulled it to the side. I leaned forward, and ran my tongue down the crack of her ass. The taste was exhilarating, and I could feel my cock strain against the front of my slacks. After the second trip up and down her crack, I thrust my tongue deep into her steaming pussy, and she moaned loudly. Her hips were now pushing back as hard as my tongue was probing her wetness. She tasted a little tangy and this pushed me right to the edge. I knew that there was no way that I would be able to hold out long enough to bring her to orgasm, but quickly dismissed the guilty feelings as payback for that morning. As I was alternating between fucking her juicy pussy with my tongue, and flicking her tight asshole,

I undid my pants and pushed them to my knees along with my boxers. My cock was hard as a brick, and the head was so swollen, that I was afraid that I might hurt her when I pushed it inside her. But I lined it up with her slick opening, and tried to gently push it in. I soon found out that my concern was not necessary, because as soon as she felt my red-hot poker at her threshold, she slammed back against me and easily accepted me into her...balls deep. We moaned in unison, and I took a second to regain my composure, so I wouldn't blast off like a kid at his senior prom. I started a slow rhythm in and out, but she was not going to have any of that.

Every time I would almost pull out completely, and then start to push back into her, she would push back with all her might and bury me to the hilt again. My hips were slapping hard into her ass, and I could tell that I was quickly approaching the point of no return. I was now thrusting back with equal ferocity, but apparently this was not enough as she reached back and grabbed my hips and tried pulling me into her deeper and faster. My orgasm hit me like a freight train, and I buried my cock deep inside her gripping pussy.

The first shot surprised her, and she cried out in ecstasy...and probably a bit of frustration because she hadn't had hers yet. I released a long low groan, while I felt like I deposited half of my bodily fluid into her, as spurt after spurt of boiling cum flooded her velvety folds. She started saying all sorts of sexy things, as she knows that hearing her talk dirty always intensifies my orgasm. I collapsed onto her back, and was not sure that I would make it to the reception. I was totally spent.

We stayed like that for a minute, before she chuckled softly and said that we needed to get downstairs. Somehow I dragged myself up and cleaned myself off before pulling my pants back on, while she simply pulled the strip of her thong back into place and tugged her dress back over her hips and was ready to go. I grabbed her hand to lead her downstairs, but before opening the door I pulled her to me, thanked her, and planted a soft kiss on her lips. Her tongue snaked into my mouth, and we kissed passionately for a bit. When she broke the kiss, she leaned up and whispered in my ear, "This isn't over, I haven't had mine yet...you owe me." We then separated and headed out the door.

Obviously, we were late to the reception, and by the time we arrived we had missed the receiving line and everybody was eating. We immediately headed to the bar, and got drinks. Neither of us were very hungry, but we were both extremely thirsty. We sat at a table with her sisters and their husbands, and Paige explained away our tardiness and flush faces by saying that we had to go to the drug store to get some allergy medicine. She explained that we walked to the store a couple of blocks away, and it is still very warm outside. Nobody seemed to catch onto the B.S. and soon we both had downed several drinks.

We got up to dance with everybody else, and spent the next 30 minutes cutting a rug on the crowded dance floor. The ballroom was full, and the dance floor was packed, and we were starting to sweat again. Paige's face was glowing and very flushed, and I could tell that the dancing and alcohol were adding to her arousal. Right after one particularly energetic song, Paige grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into a sweet kiss. The kiss wasn't inappropriate for a public display, but it held unspoken promises. I slipped my hand behind her back, and the fabric of her dress was a little damp with sweat.

The band was going to take a break, while the bride and groom made their exit, but said that they would resume playing and play all night for anybody who wanted the party to continue. We took our places in the large group that was sending the happy couple off to their honeymoon. As the mob shifted back and forth in order to get a better look at the newlyweds as they made their way to a waiting limo, Paige's ass kept rubbing against my front and I started to get bloodflow again.

As the limo pulled away, Paige's sister asked if we were up for more dancing. Paige caught my eye and gave me a mischievous grin, and I said that I really needed to get some air and take some of the allergy medicine that we had just bought. Paige told them that we would be back after she called to check on the kids, if the medicine didn't make me drowsy. We grabbed our drinks, and headed for the elevators.

As soon as the elevator doors closed, Paige was in my arms, kissing me hungrily. We made out like a couple of teenagers for the entire ride to the 14th floor. We hustled off the elevator and down to our room. As we opened the door, Paige said, "I'm going to jump in the shower, and then you are going to lick my pussy until I've had several orgasms...remember, you owe me." I told her that I would watch TV while she was in the shower, and then take a quick one myself, and then I was at her disposal for the rest of the night. I flopped onto the bed, and turned on the TV, and she headed to the sink area and started taking off her jewelry.

My head was propped on a pillow on the edge of the bed nearest the sink, and the TV was on the other side of the room, so unfortunately I couldn't watch her slide out of her dress. I also missed her peeling off that sexy thong, which had to be almost soggy since after our earlier rendezvous she just pulled it back over her swollen lips, and I had pumped what felt like a pint of cum into her. Then with us working up such a lather on the dance floor, I know that thong had worked rugged duty that day.

Meanwhile, I could tell that Paige was still over in front of the sink, because the light over the sink would occasionally shine in my eyes when she would bend over or step to the side. I must have been focusing intently on Sports Center, because Paige raised her voice suddenly and asked if I was listening to her. Then a shadow fell across me and most of the bed, and I could tell that she was standing near the bed. I pulled the pillow out from under my neck, so that I could look back at her, and said "sorry baby, I didn't hear what you said". When I looked back, I was surprised to see Paige standing right against the bed with her hands on her hips...and she was completely naked. "Hurry and get in baby, I don't want us to get too tired before I have a chance to fulfill my duties."

She looked down at me and said, "If you had been listening, you would have heard me explain that I don't think that I can wait until we both take showers, I've been waiting long enough." She grinned that wicked grin when she saw the confused look on my face, and then she hissed, "Red Light". My eyes got wide, and she quickly moved forward with one knee on the bed next to my head, and then the other landed on the other side of my head. "I don't think that your lack of self control earlier should be my problem, and if you would have taken care of my needs before you so unceremoniously shot your cum deep inside me, you wouldn't be staring at my hot, sweaty, cum-filled pussy right now."

She leaned forward, and grabbed my hardening cock with her soft cool hand, and gave it a couple of short strokes. I was looking right into her pussy, which was swollen and slightly open, and then I was slapped in the face with her musky aroma. It was a mixture of her natural womanly scent, sweat, and sex...and it was the absolute most erotic thing I've ever smelled. My cock went from hardening to steel in the blink of an eye, and at that moment there was nothing on earth that I wanted more than to have her sit down on my face and let me explore her honey pot with my eager tongue. She must have noticed the change in my erection, because she whispered "that's my man, time to earn your licker license," and she lowered her pussy to my mouth.

I immediately shoved my tongue as far inside of her as I could, and she wiggled against me, trying to help me get deeper in her love nest. I was on sensory overload, and I couldn't get enough of her erotic brew. I reached up and grabbed her hips, and pulled her harder against my face. I had my tongue pushed deep inside her pussy, and I was swirling it around. Her lips were very swollen, and her pussy was extra creamy. My wife cooed, "Does my baby like what we made earlier?" In answer to her question, I used my mouth to form a seal around her entire pussy, and I applied suction. She sighed, "Oooh, yes, my baby loves it. Suck my pussy, and make me cum lover!"

I sucked harder and she started to grind against my face. Every once in a while, I would stop sucking long enough to snake my tongue up her gash, and swirl it around. I could tell by her erratic breathing that she was getting close, so I increased suction and pulled harder on her hips. She suddenly got very still for a few seconds, before arching her back and letting out a low animalistic growl before the walls of her pussy contracted on my invading tongue, and her orgasm ripped through her.

She pushed down on my chest with her hands, increasing the pressure on my face. As her orgasm gripped her, her pussy flooded my mouth with her sweet nectar. I had to swallow fast or be drowned by the torrent of juice gushing from her pussy. She came for what seemed like a full minute, before slumping forward across my chest, with her face resting on my raging hardon.

She was basking in the afterglow, but I was far from finished with her. I continued licking around her slick pussy lips, and was kneading her ass cheeks with my hands. After a short break, she started to regain her awareness, and wiggled her hips to adjust her position. In order to get in a better position to address my throbbing manhood, her asshole ended up right in line with my hungry mouth. I did not hesitate for a second before brushing the tip of my tongue across her puckered rosebud, sending a shiver through her body that I felt in her hot mouth as it engulfed the head of my cock. I playfully flicked my tongue back and forth across her tender asshole, before applying light pressure to her ring, allowing my tongue to enter her most secret spot.

She sighed on my cock, before sinking down, and taking my entire shaft into her mouth. Her nose was pressed into my shaved balls, and I could feel her throat muscles contract as they welcomed my cock. I continued to lick her sweaty ass, while gently probing her pussy with my finger. She started to rock to my rhythm, and soon was too distracted by my actions to concentrate on what she was doing to me. She sat back up, and my tongue went deeper into her dark hole.

She whispered, "Here let me help," and reached down to strum her swollen nub while I continued to fuck her ass with my tongue. Her orgasm hit much more suddenly and with a lot more force the second time, and she actually squirted cum all across my chin and neck. Midway through her orgasm, she slid back and planted her pussy squarely on my mouth, and I caught the last two squirts directly in my waiting mouth. I had to swallow twice, and with her sensual taste still on my tongue, she lifted herself off my chin, and slid down my body.

She swung her leg around, and spun her entire body, and was soon hovering over my straining member. She grabbed me by the base of my cock, and lined herself up with my spear. She looked me directly in the eyes as she lowered herself onto my throbbing cock. Her burning sex engulfed me, and she leaned forward and brought her lips to mine. She wasted no time in jamming her tongue into my mouth, and we kissed frantically while she rocked her hips back and forth. Her soft flaming pussy caressed my cock, and the smell of her sex was still fresh on my face, so I knew that I would be coming quickly for the second time that day.

We settled into a steady, if violent pace, with her raising her hips, before slamming them down against mine. I was ramming my hips upward, matching her thrust for thrust. When my orgasm came, it started at my toes and rose through my body, until I grabbed her hips and pulled them down until I was buried to the hilt inside of her. I cried out as my orgasm crested, sending several scalding shots deep inside her love canal. Paige pressed her hips against me, and leaned forward and laid her head on my chest. She moaned, "Give it to me baby, fill me up with your seed." My hips continued to thrust after my orgasm subsided, as if they were out of my control. I was totally spent.

We lay there panting, trying to catch our breath, and I thought "I'm the luckiest man on earth." I brushed a soft curl away from her face, and gently stroked her cheek with my thumb. I was finally starting to catch my breath, and kissed her on the temple as I whispered, "I guess that was a little better for you than this afternoon. I hope that I can make it into the shower with my legs like rubber now. She sat up with my shrinking cock still inside of her, and she looked so damn beautiful. She looked at me with heavy eyelids, and smiled her satisfied smile, and slowly started to rise off my lap. As my now limp member slipped from her pussy, she started to move up my body. She was straddling my stomach, and she looked deep into my eyes and said, "Well Mr. R., since you did not remain perfectly still after I said 'Red Light', you have to start over from the beginning." The next thing I knew, her shaved battered pussy was hovering over my neck, and Paige was looking at me with a wicked grin...but that's another story.