Red Line

Story Info
She falls into young man's arms on morning train .
2k words
4.42
40.4k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
persorosa
persorosa
24 Followers

My body was begging for release even before I woke up. My nipples were hard, my pussy wet but I didn't have time to take care of myself. I had been out late again. College football and drinks with the boys at one of our favorite neighborhood bars.

I barely had enough time to shower and wash the bar stench of cigarettes and spilled beer from my body. I raced around our three bedroom apartment not at all surprised to find my roommates and a few other guys playing that same video game again, a Chicago' Pizza half eaten thin crust with sausage between them and a couple 2-liters of Coke.

I grunted at them as I rushed out the door and own the stairs. The scent of urine and stale beer hit me before I even opened the door to the outside. Living above a bar wasn't one of my best decisions, even if the place offered a great view of Wrigley.

My head was throbbing in beat with my nipples as I walked the two and half blocks to the Addison Red Line stop. I needed coffee but didn't have enough time to stop at the Starbuck's on my way.

The train wasn't too packed when I finally stepped on, but I knew the empty spaces would fill by the time we departed from Belmont. I entered the second to last car and moved to the back, away from the doors. I remained standing because in my experience it was usually easier to get off when you reached your stop.

We eased into Belmont and I braced myself for the crowd pushing to get a spot on the train. The doors opened as the loud recording announced our location. Cringing I moved into the small space at the very back of the car with two empty seats. My hangover got its way when I plopped down and closed my eyes trying to lose myself in the song playing on my iPod.

It was no use. The sound of the car filling up could be heard over my music. I tried to block it all out but my ears were overly sensitive and no matter how hard I tried I picked up every sound.

"Do you mind?" I heard and opened my eyes. A woman was standing inside the doorway with two young children. I gave her an annoyed smile and stood up allowing her and her children to have my seat and the space. I moved to the door way hoping I had done my good deed for the day.

By the time the train departed from Fullerton I was sandwiched between a loud student telling her friend about her boring professor and what felt like a brick wall. I had to crane my neck in order to see and I almost choked. The front of my body was pressed against a guy, who looked about my age. Possibly 25 at the oldest. He smiled down at me and looked over my head at the loud blondes behind me and gave me a little roll of his dark brown eyes. I couldn't help myself, I returned his smile.

The train suddenly jerked causing me to fall into him. His left arm, his free arm wrapped around my waist righting my balance.

"You okay?" He whispered.

I nodded and realized that my hands were grasping his flannel shirt and hard chest.

"It's about to get worse." He said, "The tracks up ahead are really bad."

I took the train every day and I knew that in order to keep myself balanced, I had to keep my legs slightly spread. The swaying of the car along the tracks caused my body to rub against him until suddenly I felt his thick thigh pressing between mine. It only took one violent jerk and his thigh was between my legs. I squeezed my eyes shut and I bit my bottom lip, hoping he wouldn't notice how wet I already was.

"Why don't you hold me and I'll keep us upright." He suggested, his eyes glancing above my head to the long silver pole he was holding onto. "Go ahead." He smiled.

I hesitated for only a second because I knew the ride wasn't going to get any easier. I didn't want to be one of those people who fell over on the train and definitely not in my tight business skirt. For some reason the Chicago Avenue stop was incredibly jerky. I wrapped my arms around his muscular chest and almost dug my fingers into his back.

"Better?"

I couldn't speak. I looked up and noticed a glint in his eyes. I couldn't help it, I licked my lips. Heat rushed through my body and I quickly looked away, hiding my face against his strong, masculine chest. His arm moved up from my waist to my back. I wasn't certain but it felt like his fingers were playing with the dark curls hanging loosely down my back. His chest rose as if he was taking a deep breath.

Is he smelling my hair?

When the train slowed into the next station his thigh quickly rubbed against my wet lips. He was perfectly positioned and before I could push away from him the train came to stop. A few people departed giving us a little more room, but he didn't let go of me. That was when I noticed my breathing.

Another wave of heat rushed through me.Oh God please get me off this train soon. I prayed silently.

The train lurched forward then stopped, sending half the people standing off balance. The guy kept us upright but the sudden stop thrust me against his thigh. A groan escaped my lips. Embarrassment washed over me. For the first time in my life I was grateful for the volume level of the conductor as he announced that a train in front of us was stopped.

The train jerked forward and stopped hard again. I couldn't be certain but it felt as if he had lifted me up when the train moved, because when the train stopped again, his thigh was even thicker between me quaking thighs. I gasped and tried not to grind myself against his leg.

The lights suddenly went out throwing us into semi darkness. My body tensed against him in surprise.

"It's okay, I got ya." He whispered, his head low, his mouth just above my ear.

The girls behind us pushed their way through the crowd to get closer to the doors, shoving me into him. He lost his balance and we both started to tip over but his back hit the wall between the secluded seats I gave up for the woman and her children and the rest of the train. My body smacked into his, my hands reaching for something, anything to keep me upright.

His chest shook with laughter, "I'm not going to let you fall." He said with a chuckle. "Just hold on to me."

I nodded quickly and grabbed either side of his waist putting space between our bodies. I chanced a look up at him and noticed his eyes in the faint light were down but they weren't looking at my face. They were lower. I glanced down and realized that our new position has pulled my light pink dress shirt down allowing a much broader view of my cleavage. I looked up again just in time to catch him lick his lips.

My body shuddered against his. The arm that he kept around my back since we were first pushed together moved down my body, slowly tracing my curves. His fingers teased their way over my black business skirt, grazing my ass. I tried to squirm away from him but ended up wiggling myself higher up his thigh.

His arm moved around my body until his hand was suddenly between my thighs, in the high slit up the front of my skirt. I audibly gasped when his fingers reached my wet, throbbing lips.

"I thought so." His fingers teased my lips. "God you're soaking wet." He whispered, his breath teasing my skin.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning.

"I can help you." He grinned, his lips brushing the tip of my ear. "Lean into me."

I did. God help me. I did.

His fingers pulled my wet panties to the side and he slowly slide a finger alone my lips. His cool skin sending spasms up my body. The moment his finger hit my clit I moaned. He quickly let go of the pole above us and covered my mouth.

"Shhhhh. We wouldn't want the entire train to know you're about to cum on my hand. A stranger's hand. Would we?"

My body convulsed from his words, my legs giving slightly.

"Keep your arms on me," he instructed, dropping his hand from my mouth. He moved so quickly that I didn't realize what he was doing until I felt the air against my bare ass. My head snapped up to look at him, he was smiling. "Better access." He grinned. One arm returned to the silver pole and the other spread my lips. He moved his thigh against my pussy, watching my face carefully. I didn't know what he was looking for until the muscle of his thigh hit my clit. My eyes went wide. He smiled. His other arm returned to my back and the lights flickered again as the train lurched forward.

The friction of his jeans against my clit was almost too much. I was torn between grinding into him and running away to hide.

The train continued its way into the loop and every time we stopped the train jerked pressing my throbbing, begging clit harder against his hard thigh. By the time we hit the second stop I was openly grinding myself against him.

"That's it dirty girl, use me," he whispered. The arm from my back moved around my body until he reached my throbbing nipples. He pinched the one closest to him and gave it a little twist. "You want to cum so bad don't you?"

I grunted and lifted my arms to his neck. With out missing a beat his thigh moved between mine and lifted me less than an inch off of the ground, giving me even more friction.

My head fell back as my orgasm hit me, but before a single sound escaped my lips, he was kissing me, his thick tongue teasing the inside of my mouth. I groaned around his tongue and continued to grind my pussy against him, riding his thick, muscular thigh to a body-shaking climax.

He kissed me until my body began to relax. Slowly he removed his thigh from between my thighs and allowed me to touch the ground again.

"Fuck," he whispered, taking one of my hands and moving it down his torso. I didn't need to touch him to know how hard he was. I could see it in his eyes, feel it in the way his body trembled but he forced my hand on his hard cock. My eyes went wide and I stifled another moan. "Shit," he swore and reluctantly released me.

The woman and her children were trying to get by us. We separated so they could.

That was when it hit me. I began to sweat, shocked by what I had just done.

The moment they were gone he reached for my hand and pulled me into the secluded part of the car. I knew what he wanted, needed, but I couldn't do it.

Not there.

I shook my head and for the first time since we were pushed together I was completely aware of my surroundings.

"This is my stop," I whispered slowly backing away from him. "I'm sorry."

He looked down at his thigh where a large wet spot mocked me. I blushed and look up at him. He chuckled. "Hope to run into you again sometime." He winked and I barely made it off the train before the doors closed.

I was standing on the platform as a train heading north came screeching into the station cool air hit my wetness reminding me. I glanced at the train and saw him sitting near the window with my black panties in his hand, his face buried in them.

I grabbed onto the large white concrete pillar in front of me to keep from dropping to the ground as a wave of lust crashed over my body.

persorosa
persorosa
24 Followers