Red Orchids Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

"Oh, Shannon," groaned Mark.

He pushed her hips up off the bed and tipped them forward, pressing his face into her sopping sex. He could feel it throbbing as he shoved his tongue inside her, licking all her nectar into his hungry mouth. Shannon purred as her pussy thrummed. Her liquor dripped down over her ass, but Mark wasn't letting a drop escape. His mouth crept over her as he spread her cheeks and licked around her puckered asshole.

"Oh my God," she whimpered.

Mark reached up to palpate her clit while he rimmed her, causing another wave of vaginal fluids to spurt from her sex. He lapped them up with broad strokes over her pussy, then returned to her asshole. His tongue darted inside her bottom with quick, light flicks. If Shannon hadn't been bound, she would have squirmed right off the bed.

Mark got on his knees in front of her, his muscular body tight and ready. His cock stood out proudly, thick and long in front of his heavy sack. He bent the head of his cock down towards Shannon's heated snatch and rubbed it against her clit, spreading her wetness over the bulbous head. Shannon's eyes rolled back under her lids. Her knees grasped Mark at his waist, pulling him closer to her.

"Fuck me now," she begged.

"Tell me what you want, Shannon. I want to hear you tell me."

"I want your cock, Mark, I want you to put your cock deep inside me." She whispered huskily.

He grabbed her legs behind her knees, pulling them apart, and positioned his cock at the entrance to her tunnel. Leaning against her legs for leverage, Mark pushed his cock inside her soaked nest, sinking in fully in one stroke. The powerful heat of her interior electrified his entire body as through his cock were a lightning rod while her pussy rippled in pleasure. Mark pistoned his cock in and out of her as they moaned and shouted their need for each other like two pagan zealots of purely sexual faith. Beads of perspiration dotted her brow in the dim light as she fought to reach her goal. He reached down and placed his thumb over top her clit, circling it rhythmically while he pumped madly.

"Fuck me fuck me!" she cooed. Her pussy was flush and swollen, a translucent stream of her sweetness running in rivulets down her crack.

Mark pulled back, out of her hole as Shannon flipped over and presented her ass to him. She spread her buttocks and exposed the small hole just above her sex. He placed the head of his cock against the tight aperture of Shannon's ass and applied a firm yet controlled pressure. Shannon laughed with absolute pleasure.

"Mark, that feels so good..."

"Feeling is mutual." His thumb returned to her clit, teasing and rubbing it.

"Do it baby," Shannon pleaded with him.

He flicked and plucked at the swollen nub while he forced his cock against her resistant asshole. The motion against her clit was irresistible, though, and Shannon found herself aching towards him. As her clit swelled in pleasure, her ass blossomed open and Mark gained his first inch of entry into her rear entrance.

He stood there, immobile, waiting for her ass to accept him, even more, to crave him. A sharp pang shot through Shannon's body at his initial breach of her back door, and she bit her lip and groaned as his cock pushed into her. Mark never let up on her clit, rubbing it even faster now, making it impossible for Shannon to concentrate solely on the tender stretching of her ass. Each circumnavigation of her bud gave Mark a little more room to move, until finally she relaxed entirely. Before she even realized it, he was buried to the hilt deep inside her bottom. Mark paused, calming his breathing and resisting the urge to immediately pound her ass like a wild man.

Mark thrust gently in and out of her butt, only an inch or so each way. Shannon pulled against her restraint as her red hair spread out across the bed and hid her face. He pulled back further and pounded harder into her ass, watching her cheeks shake and jiggle with each impact. His balls were already boiling over as Shannon's breathing became short and fevered.

"Fuck me harder," Shannon demanded. Mark pulled back until the head of his cock was nearly out of her ass, and then shoved it back in full force. Their skin slapped together and the bed rocked against the wall as he ravaged her. Shannon howled in primal lust, grinding her hips and pushing back onto Mark.

Mark was amazed at how she was handling his large cock. It looked as though she might split in two the way her ass was stretching, but she didn't seem to care. She was sucking him inside her, her anal walls pulsing and squeezing around him. Shannon had become an untamed bitch in heat, her instincts and desires fueling the fire inside her into a raging inferno.

"Rip my ass open, you fuck!" she roared.

Mark slowly began to realize that Shannon was now fucking her ass against his cock rather than him fucking her. She was pounding her ass into him, her teeth gritted as she met the force of his thrusts. Mark closed his eyes and enjoyed the sensations of her tight tunnel clamped around his pulsing member as they consummated their pact to the full extent. Shannon's velvet bonds ripped apart suddenly, startling Mark.

"What the fuck?" he managed and then yelped as Shannon reached between her legs and found Mark's ass. Two fingers plunged into his asshole and began fucking him. Mark could hardly breathe as the woman somehow managed to keep up her breakneck pace and pound his ass with her fingers at the same time. Mark thrusted harder against her.

"FUCK YEAH!" she screamed and jammed her fingers into his hole.

Mark screamed as he orgasmed, both overwhelmed with pleasure and pain as his load filled her anal cavity up and then seeped out. Mark looked at his watch with eyes that blurred in and out of focus. It was getting late, and he had a date.

"Oh fuck baby," Mark huffed.

"What is it?" Shannon asked as she rolled over on the bed, her breasts heaving.

"I got a date," Mark said.

"One fuck not enough for you?" Shannon asked politely, but there was hint of something darker behind her voice.

Feeling full of himself and extremely horny still, Mark smiled. "Never."

***

Sheila dropped Ellen off shortly after midnight. Ellen walked up the driveway and was sober enough to be surprised that the door was unlocked but too drunk to care. She rubbed her sore neck and realized she needed a massage badly. The lights were on in the living room and she found two women sitting on the couch. Shannon looked up and smiled, as did her friend.

"Ellen, welcome home," Shannon smiled.

"Shannon," Ellen managed, "What are you still here for?"

Shannon looked at her curiously, "Are you drunk, Ellen?"

She stood there for a minute and let her purse drop to the floor. She said, "As a matter of fact I am. But don't tell anyone."

Ellen pressed her finger to her lips and made an "Shhh..." sound.

Shannon smiled, "Well that's okay."

"Where's my husband?" she asked and sat down in the recliner. Her pantyhose had ripped in the parking lot of the bar when she and Sheila had left. A long runner had been torn into the nylon when her leg caught on the car door. Long strands of blonde hair fell in front of her face as she settled into the recliner.

"He said he had to run out," Shannon told her.

"I see," Ellen said dryly, "More work I'm sure."

Shannon looked pained, "Actually, I don't think so."

"Oh?"

"Where are my manners?" Shannon said suddenly and motioned to the younger woman sitting beside her, "This is my daughter Marlene."

"Hiya Marlene," Ellen smiled. God, she felt drunk.

"Hello," Marlene replied. She looked just Shannon, with her red hair and green eyes and pale skin and absolutely perfect tits. She was dressed like her mother, in jean shorts and a t-shirt. They were both barefoot, and Ellen decided to join them. She kicked off her pumps and sighed.

"You okay?" Marlene asked.

"Not tonight," Ellen admitted, "Not at all."

"I'm not even sure I should be telling you this," Shannon looked at Marlene, her faced pained.

"Tell me," Ellen insisted, "This has not been my day, so just go for it."

"Mark came home around ten," Shannon told her as she picked up the discarded pumps and put them in the closet. On top of the television was an empty whiskey bottle. Ellen squinted at it. It was her whiskey bottle. Shannon picked it up and offered it to her, "Mark started drinking and got out of hand."

"Did he now?"

"Yes," Shannon got on her knees in front of Ellen and placed a hand on her thigh, "I'm so sorry. He made a pass at me and I slapped him."

"He made a pass at you?"

"He scared me to death," Shannon said and motioned to Marlene, "I called my daughter here just in case he came back."

"Where'd he go?" Ellen looked at the bottle.

"Oh my," Shannon bit her lip, "He said he was going to see a friend."

"One of his fuck buddies, no doubt."

"I'm so sorry," Shannon comforted her.

Ellen went to stand up and then cringed. Her back was hurting badly now, her neck throbbing with pain. Shannon noticed this and asked, "Are you okay?"

"No," Ellen replied, the pain taking some of the edge off her intoxication.

"Marlene here is a great masseuse," Shannon said, "Let her try."

"I'd be happy to, Mrs. Gordian," Marlene chimed in.

Ellen was too tired and too drunk to say no.

"Lets go up to the bedroom," Shannon helped Ellen to her feet.

The trip up the stairs was long and tedious as the two women helped her along. Once in the bedroom, Shannon helped Ellen down easily to the mattress. She had made the bed from where she and Mark had been fucking earlier. Marlene got behind Ellen and gently grabbed a hold of her aching shoulders. She started working the muscles with her powerfully deft fingers. After a few minutes of this expert attention to her muscles Ellen rolled her head slightly and moaned softly.

"Marlene you're a miracle worker," Ellen sighed dreamily.

"Thank you, Mrs. Gordian," Marlene smiled and winked at her mother, "But you know this is a lot more effective if laid down..."

"Call me Ellen, please," she replied.

"Why don't you lay down, Ellen?" Marlene whispered as she kneaded Ellen's flesh.

"Sounds good," Ellen shrugged and positioned her self before Marlene. Shannon watched with amused interest as her daughter set to work. Ellen wanted some tender attention and she wanted it from Henry. But she was too drunk and too beyond herself to really complain. The fact that these two women who she really didn't know all that well were becoming so personally intimate was lost on her for the moment. Ellen stretched her feet out past Marlene and rested her head on Shannon's thigh.

Shannon began stroking her silky blonde hair as soon as the Ellen's cheek touched her thigh. Her shorts had ridden up high along the toned length of her thigh, revealing her fat free physique. If Ellen had been more lucid, she might have seen the knowing look her new friends shared. Of course, if Ellen had been privy to all the facts about her situation as it was at that moment, she might have turned and run screaming. If she had known what was to follow in the next twelve hours, she would have sobered up like a priest on Sunday. But as it was, Ellen was oblivious to the world. She had no way of knowing what had happened earlier between Shannon and Mark, let alone what had been happening between him and Marlene or the ironic familial relationship between the two women.

Marlene straddled herself over Ellen's thighs and began her work, rubbing and tenderly massaging the tight muscles in the drunken woman's back. She worked her hands down the sides of Ellen's ribs and back up her spine. Ellen began to feel drowsy as Marlene loosened her backside up and Shannon stroked her hair. When a lusty little moan escaped from her parted lips, Ellen became only dimly aware that she was getting wet.

Marlene looked at Shannon, her eyes questioning the permission to go further in light of Ellen's arousal. Shannon nodded and Marlene licked her lips. She slid down, resting her shapely ass on Ellen's calves and began the bold maneuver of working down to her buttocks. The journey from the small of Ellen's back to her hips and then to the flesh of her thighs was casual and subtle. The nylon of Ellen's pantyhose was causing Marlene to feel slick hot moisture in her sex that was breathtaking.

Marlene again looked to her mother for permission to continue, but found that Shannon wasn't paying attention anymore. Her mother had sucked her bottom lip into her mouth and was watching Marlene rub the woman's thighs with a lustful eye. Shannon was now massaging Ellen's scalp with such sensual motions that Marlene wondered if Ellen was beginning to suspect what they had in mind. Ellen only smiled a little, her reasoning biased by the alcohol she had drank earlier. Shannon pressed her legs together as she rocked back and forth on her hips. Her mother was grinding herself and teasing her sex as subtly as she could. Marlene smiled and uttered a breathless little moan, her inner desires begging to be released.

Shannon looked up and met her daughter's gaze with a dreamy smile that quietly whispered a thousand taboo expressions of sexual want. Marlene watched as her mother took one hand from Ellen's scalp and cupped her right breast. Through the fabric of the t-shirt Shannon rolled her nipple back and forth, teasing it and making it hard. Shannon shivered and moaned under her breath again as the electric sensations sizzling in her sex and sparking from her needful nipples summoned her. As she did this, she closed her eyes and began rocking back and forth a little faster. Marlene considered that her mother might very well reach her climax right there.

Empowered by the air of pure lust in the bedroom, Marlene slid her hands up Ellen's firm thighs to the bottom of her ass. Her heart was thundering in her chest as she began pulling Ellen's skirt up more and more. She tried to remain casual, occasionally working back down to avoid the impression of being too bold. Ellen shifted her weight a little and Marlene pushed the skirt up over her ass. She was surprised when Ellen said nothing, only resting her body flat on the bed again. Marlene breathed through her mouth as she traced her fingers up the nylon stocking and finally touched her naked flesh.

"So beautiful," Shannon whispered as she massaged her own breasts.

Ellen wore a pair of black, lacy panties that did little to cover her fully rounded ass. Marlene let her fingernails drag lightly over the pale flesh of Ellen's buttocks and then down into the crevasse. Ellen surprised herself by opening her legs up. Marlene then ran her finger down into the hot domain of her sex.

"Don't you ever get tired of being neglected, Ellen?" Shannon whispered to her as Marlene teased Ellen's sex through her panties.

Ellen moaned against Shannon's thigh, "I'm so tired."

"Let us show you what it means to be appreciated," Marlene said and then began pulling on the fabric of Ellen's panties.

"I shouldn't," she breathed.

"You can," Marlene insisted as she pressed her fingers firmly against Ellen's sumptuous outer lips. Her pussy was slick and hot, already leaking her aroused fluids. Marlene smiled and ran her finger along the slit and then to her ass.

It took only a few gentle strokes and Ellen began to shift her weight, not to end the session but to give Marlene better access. Ellen moaned a full-fledged vocalization of womanly arousal and placed her hands around Shannon. Ellen was unable to speak the words to them, so she simply acted out and gave her acquiescence to continue. Abandoning any pretenses of a simple massage Marlene pulled the stockings off Ellen's legs in two smooth motions. Shannon watched feverishly as Marlene began rubbing Ellen's pussy from behind. Ellen began kissing Shannon's thigh and working her hips against Marlene's hand.

Shannon gripped Ellen's shoulder with one hand while the other hand was under her shirt furiously pulling on her nipples. Ellen then started kissing her way up Shannon's thigh, slowly approaching her crotch. Marlene's pussy quivered as she watched the amazing scene playing out before her. Ellen was French kissing Shannon's thighs passionately now, licking and suckling to hint at what she wanted to do further up. Shannon's grinding motions against the mattress were beginning to pay off as an orgasm began to build up inside her.

"Oh Ellen yes," Shannon whispered and then cried out suddenly. Ellen saw Shannon throw her head back and orgasm hard. The woman's body shook against Ellen as she was wracked by the climax. Ellen felt such a primal rush of sexuality that her own pussy suddenly began to tingle from deep inside. She had never been so turned on by watching someone else get off, but as Shannon rode the crest of her orgasmic wave Ellen gripped the nanny she had hired to baby-sit her daughter and felt her own orgasm tear through her.

As Ellen squirmed and breathlessly cried into Shannon's lap, Marlene continued her stimulation. Shannon reached up and pulled her shirt off completely, revealing her large globular breasts to them. Marlene smiled in anticipation as she watched her mother guide Ellen's face to her gigantic right breast. The nipple was hard and long from all the teasing, the areolas brown and small. As Ellen moved to suckle on the impressive breast, Marlene leaned forward and sucked her mother's other nipple into her mouth.

Shannon gasped with the surprise and pleasure of Marlene and Ellen's hot mouths on her sensitive breasts. She leaned back against the headboard as the two women passionately kissed and suckled on her nipples. Shannon felt the zipper of her jean shorts come loose as Ellen pulled the fly down. Marlene was nibbling on her sensitive nub now, gently biting and teasing her. Shannon could hardly breathe as they teased and pleasured her.

"This is what you've wanted, isn't it Ellen?" Shannon ran her fingers through her boss's hair.

"Yes," Ellen whispered.

"Oh God not again," Shannon gritted her teeth as Marlene slipped her fingers into her panties and began pinching her mother's clit. It took no more than a few pulls and rubs on her love button before she felt a second orgasm rising inside her. She felt a hot gush between her legs as her pussy convulsed and ejected a powerful spurt of her inner nectar. It soaked her panties and shorts along with Marlene's hand as she cried out. Shannon watched as Ellen pulled her shorts and panties off and then lowered her face down between her legs. She wasn't at all prepared for the sensation of Ellen's tongue on her outer lips as Marlene slipped her tongue into her mouth.

"I love you," Marlene whispered to her mother and massaged her tits.

"I love you," Shannon licked her daughter's lips as Ellen attacked her clit.

Shannon jerked back a little as her pussy quivered and desperately tried to recover from her last orgasm. The bed spread underneath her was soaked as she and her daughter passionately kissed. Marlene pulled her top off and unhooked her bra, allowing her breasts to fall free and graze against Shannon's skin like silky melons.

"Take care of her," Shannon kissed her and looked down at Ellen, "This is about her..."

"Ellen," Marlene looked down past the twin sets of large breasts pressed between her and her mother.

"Yes?" Ellen asked, pausing from her cunnilingus.

"Lay back, lover," she whispered.

Ellen did as she was told. Marlene and Shannon then positioned themselves on either side of her and began massaging her tits through the fabric of her blouse. Ellen reached out and began rubbing their crotches as her nipples turned hard and her pussy soaked through her panties. Shannon began unbuttoning Ellen's blouse as Marlene pulled at the sides of her black panties. The wet garment slipped off and Marlene tossed it away. Lowering her face down to Ellen's pussy, she deeply inhaled her scent. The musk was intoxicating and irresistible.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers