Red Orchids Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

The orchid was pristine and as deeply colored as the blood around it.

The cops didn't understand the meaning of it at the time.

But Henry did.

***

TWO YEARS LATER...

Travis Rogers entered his office on the thirty-fifth floor of the Shirow Towers in Los Angeles to find the office dark and quiet. He looked around and sat his briefcase down on his large marble desk. He looked at his watch and saw it was only a little after ten in the evening. He sighed and sat down beside the gargantuan desk, loosening his tie as he prepared for another long night.

When he opened his top drawer, hoping to find his small reserve of tequila, he was surprised to find a single red orchid in its place. Travis held the delicate flower up and looked at it, his handsome face etched with surprise. He laughed.

"Where did this come from?"

"I put it there," came a sexy voice from the shadows of his office.

Travis jumped, the sudden voice startling him. "Who's there?"

"It's me."

Travis frowned, "Melissa? Is that you?"

Melissa Strauss, the secretary Travis had hired last week walked out into the dim light of the room. She was dressed in a tight fitting black dress that accentuated every curve into fluidic perfection. Until now, Travis hadn't really noticed her figure. Melissa had always worn conservative business attire during her time there. But now, he could see she was equipped with the most tempting breasts he had ever laid eyes on. Her hips and legs were curved as though a master sculptor had imagined her.

Her red hair was pulled back from her beautiful face as her green eyes rested on his seductively. The way she was walking towards him suggested she had other things in mind besides working late. Travis held up the flower, "What is this?"

"My way of saying I like you," she smiled and sat down in his lap. Travis tried to fight off his erection, but the sight and feeling of her huge milky breasts being pressed up against him clouded his mind. He could hear the fabric of her silky dress and the rub of her nylons as she put her arms around him.

"I'm married, Melissa," he stuttered as she ran her hands through his short brown hair.

"Not tonight, you're not," she kissed him.

Travis made a pathetic effort to resist and then gave in as her tongue slid against his and explored his mouth. His hands found their way to her full breasts and he massaged them through the thin fabric of the dress. Melissa's shoes fell the floor as she began to unbutton his shirt.

"I had no idea you felt this way," he breathed as she suckled on his neck.

"It's like an old friend of mine once said," Melissa looked out the window at the sparkling view of Los Angeles. In the window she could see her reflection. Visible to her eyes was the small scar on her right temple from where a chalice had been broken against her skin. She licked her full lips and finished, "Everybody needs a good fuck..."

Travis slid her skirt up and felt her buttocks with greedy hands.

Melissa smiled wickedly.

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers